Friday, May 20, 2011

2011 Golden Globes Gowns

2011 Golden Globes Gowns. dress Golden Globes 2011
  • dress Golden Globes 2011



  • one1
    Apr 22, 06:23 PM
    I've reported it, but has anyone else with preview 2 ran into autoimport issues? It opens autoimport when my cameras are connected, but does nothing more.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. on the 2011 Golden Globes
  • on the 2011 Golden Globes



  • iApache
    Aug 5, 02:41 AM
    ^ I like that, would you mind telling me how you got the dock like that? Ti have the black part cover the icons fully. I'm only now starting to mess around more with my mac, I just changed my dock to a glossy black. Thank you.

    http://imgur.com/OGgGXl.jpg





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. golden globes dress 2011
  • golden globes dress 2011



  • jag72
    Feb 12, 10:10 AM
    UPDATE: Spoke to ATT: If I add the unlimited M2M then I lose my Corporate discount...

    This does not sound right. I do not see any reason that you would lose your corporate discount for changing to a new feature. You may not get a discount on that feature but you regular rate plan should still receive the discount.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. Anne Hathaway 2011 Golden
  • Anne Hathaway 2011 Golden



  • zen.state
    Mar 30, 02:27 PM
    I would go with the 9800 also. The Geforce 6200 I have doesn't work in MDD's for some odd reason but does work in all other AGP G4 towers. The 9800 will also outperform a GF 6200.

    Be sure to get a Radeon 9800 Pro rather than a regular 9800. About the same prices but the Pro is faster.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. 2011 Golden Globe Awards.
  • 2011 Golden Globe Awards.



  • chibianh
    Apr 24, 10:51 PM
    again, dang PS3 folders!! lol. The office I run has most of the computers folding now.. i think i've reached my limit until we decide to expand and get more computers :P





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. 1 of 28. Olivia
  • 1 of 28. Olivia



  • ChazUK
    Apr 28, 06:40 AM
    i've got to agree with others and say unless you were desperate it would be silly at this point to want a CDMA iP4.

    With the next revision so close, the benefit of waiting could be immense and I be a lot of other people see that too.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. mendel-golden-globes-2011-
  • mendel-golden-globes-2011-



  • zachg
    Jun 19, 02:24 PM
    What time are people going to be at the Penn Square Mall in OKC?





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. The 2011 Golden Globes
  • The 2011 Golden Globes



  • Lord Blackadder
    Apr 5, 06:59 PM
    Fair enough. I'd be interested in your thoughts on Post No. 50, if you have any.

    I agree with the notion that people should try to take steps to avoid risk, and that people can greatly reduce personal risk by making safer choices.

    But this nugget of wisdom does not really touch on the substance of the issue arising in the OP, to wit - how much responsiblity does a rape victim carry? Or, to turn the question around, how much of the rape is not the rapist's fault?

    What kind of twisted logic hears of a rape decides that looking "like a prostitute" is the salient feature of the case? What about the crazed deviant who committed the crime in the first place? Indeed, I think Gelfin's analogy is apt - if a smartly-dressed man is mugged, should we simply shrug our shoulders and say "well, he looked like he had a lot of money so he was asking for it. He should have been wearing something less ostentatious."

    It's also, by the way, fallacious to assume that only young, attractive and/or scantily-clad women are raped. Such suppositions are the product of the same twisted male chauvinist perspective that suggests that looking "like a prostitute" means that women are "asking for it".





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. The Look of the Golden Globes
  • The Look of the Golden Globes



  • DJMastaWes
    Aug 5, 12:19 PM
    uhh... that's cool, but how does it have to do with Ultimate Apple Fanatic?





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. 2011 golden globes dress.
  • 2011 golden globes dress.



  • gkarris
    Mar 25, 10:03 PM
    It needs offline maps. Without that, it's pointless on an iPod Touch, or any WiFi-only device. If I could save just one city at a time: say I'm going to London, and I will need a map of London all day, then I could save a given radius of a London map and it would be handy.

    What I do now is take screenshots of maps while I still have WiFi, but that's totally annoying to do.

    Offline maps would take away income from the Cellular Providers. Also, putting a GPS in the Touch would take away from iPhone sales.

    Both won't happen... :eek:





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. Golden Globes Gowns 2011 .
  • Golden Globes Gowns 2011 .



  • Taz Mangus
    Apr 21, 04:00 PM
    You are missing it arn't you. When people do a graph to compare smart phone OSs they do not take the graph and account tablets, MP3 players or tvs they only count the items that are sold as phones.

    I often do see apple users making comparisons to android such as "Androids have worst battery life." which is a broad comparison to it. It is also not true. The Atrix now holds the title as the longest lasting smart phone OS.

    Or you have the case where people like you try to tout the Andriod OS as superior but in reality it is a disaster. I use several models of Andriod phones at work, for testing purposes, and each time I pick one up I want to throw it against the wall. I get really irritated with the cumbersome user interface plus the battery life is horrible. I end up having to leave the Andriod phone plugged in to the wall charger if I use for a few hours. We also have iPhones, and Windows 7 phones at work that we use for testing. Which do you think people perfer using at work. Let me give you a hint, it starts with an A but its second letter is not n.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. the 2011 Golden Globes
  • the 2011 Golden Globes



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 30, 06:40 PM
    I haven't been up to date on the Mac flashing scene for a couple years now, but when I was last keeping up with it the MDD remained a problem child, and would not accept cards that worked well on the Digital Audio and Quicksilver G4s.

    I bought a Radeon 9600 PRO from OWC years ago, it was an OEM card pulled from an AGP G5 tower with pins 3 & 11 taped by OWC. They stopped selling them after awhile because of problems with certain versions of the G4 but it always worked fine for me in my Digital Audio.

    The bottom line is, not all cards work in all brands of G4, and the reasons for this are not fully understood in all cases. Your mileage may vary! This is why the Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB is a favorite choice for flashing, because it is one of the few cards that is known to work in all G4s.*

    *With the caveat that Radeon 9800s with more or less video memory than the 128MB version don't always work, and other verisons of the 9800 (XT, XL, SE) either don't work or are not proven to work on most machines.

    dang, totally forgot about that. i've even linked that before. very useful thread! (click the link in his signature)

    Thanks for the plug! That was a fun project, and the darned card still works. :D





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. Golden Globes 2011 Fashion
  • Golden Globes 2011 Fashion



  • TwinCities Dan
    Jul 6, 09:34 PM
    Check this thread...
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=500375

    :)





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. 2011 Golden Globes: Worst
  • 2011 Golden Globes: Worst



  • MattyMac
    Oct 31, 11:03 AM
    Yeah, the whole 2G = 2nd Generation thing is getting old. Most people with any sense can discern 2G from 2GB, but that's assuming that most people have any sense, which sadly isn't the case.
    (I don't get it; when people say they have a 120 Gigabyte Hard Drive in their computer, they always say "120GB," not "120G." So why get confused at "2G iPod?" It's simply confounding!)

    Even with clarification, people still foul it up. I concur with recommending to referring to it as the G2 Shuffle, or even "new iPod shuffle" as Apple refers to it on their site.

    I'd recommend naming it "clippy" but well... that would just start a whole new debacle!
    :o

    Anyway, even though I already have a 5G iPod (err... that's 5th Generation, or G5, or iPod Video) I might pick up one of these clippy ones. I could take it places where I fear to carry my larger & more expensive iPod. It would also make a great gift!

    Yeah...this shuffle will be my 7th iPod:eek:





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. in a J. Mendel gown dianna
  • in a J. Mendel gown dianna



  • Ace 7
    Aug 9, 10:00 AM
    My happy place.

    http://i38.tinypic.com/303jrt2.jpg





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. Golden Globes gown.
  • Golden Globes gown.



  • digitalnicotine
    May 9, 04:58 PM
    Cool! Downloading it now. :)





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. Golden Globe Awards 2011
  • Golden Globe Awards 2011



  • rotax
    Apr 4, 10:55 AM
    So because you don't like Financial Times it's okay for everyone that they are holding out iPad subscriptions. This is exactly what's wrong with you Apple fanboys.

    You should be penalizing Apple for allowing this to happen. but instead you jump for joy.

    It has nothing to do with liking or not liking FT. It has to do with Apple protecting consumers by requiring companies to give you the choice to opt in.

    I love that Apple is doing this. I wish they would actually make it an advertising point to say that they care about your privacy. If companies want your data they should offer a reduced price for your subscription and let you decide.

    I realize with location based services, providing a service and maintaining privacy is a slippery slope, but I think most consumers can see when the exchange of location data is necessary to provide the service and can choose to use or not use the service.

    One can debate all day long about the quality of technical services or capabilities being better than the other between say Droid and iOS, but I for one will happily pay for an OS, or a platform that protects my privacy over one that was designed solely to exploit it.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. megan fox 2011 golden globes
  • megan fox 2011 golden globes



  • BASRification
    Nov 13, 03:04 PM
    So I received my Belkin Grip Vue Tint today in the mail. The tightness is very nice with my BSE Full Body Skin. However, like many other cases the lip at the bottom (between Home Button and Dock Connector) is loose because of the thinness of it. So I was just wondering how well the TPU is going to hold up right there? I mean TPU shouldn't stretch out and isn't it pretty strong? I just don't want that part to break just from taking my iPod in and out of my pocket.





    2011 Golden Globes Gowns. 2011 Golden Globe Wedding
  • 2011 Golden Globe Wedding



  • Shaun.P
    May 3, 01:35 PM
    I'll be going in tomorrow morning to give blood, conveniently my school has organised a Blood Drive at the same time as MacRumors! Hopefully all goes well and someone will benefit from what my organs have to offer.

    I will be giving this week as well

    Amazing! Make sure to post a picture in the Blood Drive thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1146112) and tell us what you donated.

    All donations mentioned in that thread get added to the honour roll (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=12496773&highlight=#post12496773).





    MacRumors
    Apr 30, 07:07 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/30/mobileme-to-castle-icloud-upgrade-in-mac-os-x-lion/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/30/200327-castle.jpg




    Laird Knox
    Apr 6, 04:52 PM
    I thought a petabyte was when a priest has lunch with the alter boy.





    chewbacalips
    Apr 18, 01:57 PM
    I've just installed Windows XP on my late-2010 MBP. I've also installed the drivers via the Mac OS X Installation disc.

    After installing the drivers, my trackpad functions started working. For example, right-clicking (i.e., two-finger click) and scrolling (i.e., two-finger drag) work well. This wasn't the case before installing the drivers.

    But I am missing one function in Windows that is present in OS X:

    In OS X, I would often drag a file from one corner of the screen to the other. I could do this in 2 ways: (1) click-and-hold the file using one-finger, and then, with the same finger, drag the file. However, by this method, I usually am not able to drag the file all the way across in one swoop, so I must let go and try again. Option 2 works better. (2) click-and-hold the file using one-finger, and then, with a second finger, drag the file (while still holding down with the 1st finger). I still get the problem of not being able to drag a file across the screen in one swoop, but in this case, I don't have to let go of the trackpad entirely and restart. I can simply let go of the 2nd finger, and start over (all the while, I never let go of the 1st finger). This method gives me a lot of precision and versatility in dragging files or dragging a selection across long distances.

    The problem is that this isn't working in Windows XP (referring to option 2 in the above examples). As soon as I introduce the 2nd finger onto the trackpad, the computer thinks I'm trying to perform a right-click rather than a drag. It's very annoying because I often find myself trying to perform selections of great length, but can't.

    Any ideas on how to change this to the OS X style? I went through the Bootcamp Control Panel options (which solved some other problems), but it didn't solve this problem.





    Multimedia
    Nov 2, 08:05 PM
    i pre-ordered mine at the beginning of october, and got it this morning (engraving and all--wow, small engraving font!).Could we see a picture of your engraving please?





    glocke12
    May 4, 05:55 PM
    What I mean is that people captured as part of the "war on terrorism" should be treat as you would treat prisoners of war and should not be tortured under any circumstances.

    But the whole point is that in a "regular" war, we are far more likely to capture regular grunts or low level officers who have limited intelligence to provide.

    Don't you think capturing KSM, who was one of the leaders of Al Qaeda is very different ? The guy obviously knows a great deal, and obviously will not easily divulge that information.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment