Saturday, May 21, 2011

Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3

Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • mcrain
    Mar 3, 08:44 AM
    @fivepoint- How about showing a little respect for the viewers of this thread and use TIMG tags on your images?

    I see you still haven't had the common decency to TIMG tag your charts. As for debate with you? Why bother, it's the same thing every day with you. You just copy and paste the same things.

    What is a TIMG tag, and how do you do it? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to derail this trainwreck of a thread.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Noodlefarmer
    Apr 13, 01:00 PM
    [QUOTE=Eduardo1971;12384232]As someone with a Silver Grey ZHP, I say to you 'life is too short' to be frustrated over such matters.

    -1 Not impressed.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • lamerlizer
    Oct 25, 10:11 PM
    hey! i'm going to buy leopard too! :)





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • puckhead193
    Aug 3, 08:16 PM
    Thanks. I am proud of that picture. Not only was I lucky enough to get the timing right for a home run photo, I was lucky enough to witness and capture history with his 100th career home run. :)

    nice shot! what equipment were you using?





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • the8th
    Apr 30, 04:37 AM
    Hey guys,

    I've been searching around a few forums including this one but can't seem to find the exact information i require.

    I currently have a 16bg 3gs with iOS 3.1.3 and the baseband version 05.12.01 that I jailbroke using Spirit.

    I was wondering whether was any way I could update the OS to 4.1x or higher without losing the jailbrake? If so, how can I go about it? I unfortunately purchased a copy of Infinity Blade before realizing that it required 3.2.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Doc750
    Feb 10, 08:45 AM
    Awesome just called 611 and confirmed

    2 Iphone lines 700 min/month
    unlimited data
    unlimited txt
    unlimitied mob-2-mob
    unlimited nights/weekends

    all for $154/month.
    (includes 10% FAN discount)

    I save $432/year from my current plan.

    I did lose about 11000 roll over minutes. But whatever, I don't use them and I'd rather pay a smaller bill each month.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • arn
    Apr 7, 12:10 PM
    Also, how the hell are you supposed to play the Swordquest games without the manual and comic books?

    It is nice to see Waterworld though as the contest for it never happened and the cartridge was printed in very limited supplies.

    Looks like the manuals come with. check out the video embedded in the story.

    arn





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • MacBandit
    Nov 30, 12:27 AM
    Hand barake is a great ripping tool but does anyone know of a free app to condense a dvd so that it can fit on a single 4.7 gb dvd?

    HandBrake will do that all you have to do is set the size of the video file.

    HandBrake isn't just a ripping tool it's a video/audio ripping/extracting tool.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • AaronEdwards
    Apr 28, 07:16 AM
    Why buy a 3G iPhone, when there are 4G phones available ?

    Because it is cheaper? Which it in some ways is. But if you include the two year plan in the total cost, then you really have been screwed.
    And it's already old today, and after two years, it's even older.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • cube
    Aug 21, 04:02 PM
    I am thinking Cort G-260 OPN





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • SevenInchScrew
    Apr 21, 11:41 AM
    I got a chance to shoot a BMW Z4. I'm having a hard time editing the photos as the black just looks "crushed"? I'm not sure how to explain what I'm trying to say but I critique my photos a lot so basically I think this photo sucks but the owner thinks its good.

    {snip}

    What do you guys think?
    I get what you're saying. Deep, dark black, with no metallic flake in it is probably very hard to photograph well. It masks a lot of the subtle lines of the car (which a Z4 has a lot of) that would normally show with lighter, more reflective colors. I like the shot, but I do see what you are bugged with.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • icedd
    Oct 8, 11:01 PM
    http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4668/26539197.png (http://intricedd.deviantart.com/art/DESKTOP-XIII-182002382)

    Click it.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • NCW
    Sep 6, 11:02 PM
    Updated from earlier in the month.

    what geeklet is the htc sense style clock??





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • ciTiger
    May 2, 06:03 PM
    This is a nice initiative! Keep it up!





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • OneMike
    Feb 11, 08:33 AM
    I changed my plan just now. I had the 900 min plan with a-list + unlimited text + unlimited data.

    I downgraded to 450 mins + unlimited text and m2m + unlimited data.

    90% of my calls are to other mobile numbers so this works out perfect for me.

    I'll end up losing a ton of rollover minutes that I would never had used anyway. Too bad you can't donate them or something.





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • gangst
    Mar 27, 01:17 PM
    anyone know of an app, thta can find DVD coverart, atm i can't find one (please nobody, don't say Delicious Library), I'm looking for something a bit like DVD Cover Searcher Pro from www.cheapshareware.com (http://www.cheapshareware.com) , but this is only Windows, great app though.......just wondering if theres something similar on the OS X front.....anyone??!!





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • iLikeMyiMac
    Aug 17, 08:32 PM
    It reminds me of the swf game Fishy (http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/fishy/)





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • jsf8x
    Aug 17, 11:03 AM
    already changed mine

    Who is that?





    Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider 3. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • obeygiant
    Jan 18, 01:43 PM
    Sat in the new Passat at the NAIAS this weekend because of this thread. Its a nice car, roomy, comfortable, kind of "mean" looking on the outside. I liked it.





    zen.state
    Apr 20, 08:42 AM
    Thats weird your Single 1.8 can't handle 720p h.264. My 1.67Ghz PowerBook G4 can... just. Possibly due to the fact mine has a very clean Tiger install (All it has is Logic Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro 5)... but Idve thought your 1.8 wouldve managed it.

    It can just play it but some frames are dropped. I only consider a system capable if it can play a video without dropped frames and with at least 10% CPU to spare.

    Other very possible factors:

    -your 9700 GPU is both better than my 6200 and runs on an onboard AGP 4x vs my AGP 2x.

    -10.4 vs. 10.5 would definitely make a difference in terms of 720p h.264. 10.5 taxes the GPU a lot more than 10.4 when core image support is there like both of our systems in question.

    -system bus and memory are 67% faster in your PB

    A 1.8GHz 7448 is certainly more powerful than a 1.67 7447 so the reasons above are what I would equate the differences to. A quick example.. my CPU score in xbench is as high as 96 yet my overall score has never been higher than 63. Geekbench score on my 1.8 is 1127.





    neut
    Feb 14, 05:13 PM
    Yeah, I meant the new mods.

    But that's cool. Congrats to you, too Neut! :D

    Yay me! :)

    Woo-hoo! :D


    In hindsight, I think I may have been high on Vegemite when I posted this. On that note, I'm gonna go eat some Vegemite.

    that ****'s creepy ... :eek: <shudders>


    peace.





    thetexan
    Apr 25, 07:57 AM
    Further evidence that new hardware will not be released this summer. Why go through the trouble of firing up production of this phone just to shut it down in a month if not less than a month to start production of a new phone?





    grafikat
    Jan 18, 04:38 PM
    W00t!
    I hope that the iPhone lives up to the hype. I'm surprised there weren't more UMPCs at CES





    Tech-Minded
    Jul 7, 09:37 PM
    Just bought a 1tb Seagate Desk external hard drive and in an effort to try and hide it, I'm modifying a shoe box to house it nicely. If anyone else has some sort of special set up for their external drive(s), post a picture of it here!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment