Saturday, May 21, 2011

Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile

Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Michaelgtrusa
    Mar 23, 10:23 AM
    Life goes on.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • benthewraith
    Apr 2, 02:56 PM
    http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9607/screenshot20110402at354.png





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • grafikat
    Jan 18, 04:38 PM
    W00t!
    I hope that the iPhone lives up to the hype. I'm surprised there weren't more UMPCs at CES





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • cecildk9999
    Nov 20, 02:16 PM
    As for design, I'm REALLY hoping for a flip phone -- but something tells me Apple is going to go with a candy bar design. The only reason I hate those is because no matter HOW complicated it is to lock/unlock the keys, it manages to ALWAYS happen in my pocket. And then I unknowingly place calls to people without realizing it, which is my worst nightmare.

    Yeah, the candybar design seems to be the general consensus, though I'd consider one depending on what it has to offer. I made the switch to a flip phone after my old candybar type accidentally made calls to the police (even if the keys are locked, apparently 911 still goes through); I had a very awkward conversation over the phone, as I got a call back after one of these calls was placed asking if everything was alright :o . I think because I was watching Goldfinger, they heard gunshots and yells. My new phone just randomly takes pictures in my pocket. :confused:





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • scott.n
    Apr 15, 08:14 PM
    I've been keeping an eye on the refurbished displays section of the Apple Store and was surprised to see the 2nd item in the attached screenshot this evening.

    I wonder where Apple found these. This is model M9179LL/A, discontinued in 2006 according to Mactracker.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Superdrive
    Oct 5, 07:14 PM
    How do we know that the extendable text box might not become an overlay of the page that wouldn't damage the design? As you tab out or deactivate the box, it shrinks back to size. I'm sure this design has been thought through more in Cupertino than most people have spent here in the past hour.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • StealthRider
    Sep 24, 07:06 PM
    No, your 'tar is "Chunky Barf Inducing"...a big ol' Chipotle burrito with (almost) everything on it is bliss. (Sorry, I'm starting to feel 3 days of no solid food).

    Anyway...18 is 18...you can't really stop your son. If you have objections, voice them, otherwise, don't make it harder than it has to be.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 15, 07:42 AM
    It all comes down to the Malcolm X vs MLK school of thoughr. You can either use violent confrontation as opposed to serious aggressive non violent confrontation.

    As with anything in history, there's a right balance and a need for both violence and diplomacy together in order for one group to obtain favorable circumstances...or simply dominate another group. The truth is that humans don't "live in peace". Our whole existance is actually due to the fact that we kill eachother. Otherwise, we would just be like any other lower animal.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • ConceptVBS
    Apr 29, 10:07 PM
    I hate these ridiculous statements. Samsung is a huge conglomerate that builds everything from microchips to 100 story sky scrapers. They don't need Apple to survive.

    Samsung built Tower 2:

    Image (http://www.pahang-delights.com/images/getting-here-petronas-towers-at-night.jpg)

    Samsung also built this:

    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/05/article-1240729-07C0EB9B000005DC-530_634x424.jpg

    Dubai's Burj Dubai. Tallest building in the world.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • iCrizzo
    Apr 27, 12:35 PM
    This tracking stuff is all the Apple haters fault. All the non-iPhone owners are the one's making a big deal about it. Can't wait to buy a white iPhone tomorrow so Apple can track 2 phones I own.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • SC68Cal
    Nov 20, 11:42 AM
    So, a second generation of a product that doesn't even exist.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • stevieg83
    May 5, 04:18 AM
    At work we have our internal ethernet network and also wifi.

    The wifi network tends to be that bit quicker because there's not as many users on it. Is there a way that I can tell particular applications to use the wifi network but still be connected to the corporate ethernet?

    Thanks,
    Steven





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • samcraig
    Apr 28, 09:29 AM
    I have a 50 page word doc that comes in at 100K (maybe a little over).

    The 2MB cache is 20 times larger than this word doc.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • sparkomatic
    Feb 3, 10:10 AM
    Mine at the moment. The photo's one of my own from Yosemite.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • DanielNTX
    Dec 5, 11:03 PM
    No DDR2... that's a different form factor.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • JRoDDz
    Feb 12, 05:37 PM
    This does not sound right. I do not see any reason that you would lose your corporate discount for changing to a new feature. You may not get a discount on that feature but you regular rate plan should still receive the discount.

    Agreed. This doesn't sound correct. I have a corporate discount and added the feature. I still have the discount.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • iMikeT
    Nov 30, 01:45 AM
    I don't like the idea. The moment they start chipping away at devices, it'll set a bad precedent for future negotiations. It'll be hard to get back those rights. Apple, hold strong!! :)


    As much as I don't like the idea of limiting the amount of devices that can play content purchased from the iTunes Store, I think that Apple might eventually have to come to a middleground with the other movie studios. Apple did have to come into some sort of agreement when the made the deal with Disney, so I think that they will do the same with the other studios.

    Personally, I would not have too much of a problem if content were limited to 5 computers and 5 iPods.

    I can understand what the studios are doing. Hell, I know it well because of the fact that I work in the movie industry. I can say first-hand that everything is about business and money first, artistic expression second.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Benjy91
    Apr 28, 08:26 PM
    So Samsung believed Apple was violating it's patents all this time but decided to do nothing about it. Now that they have been pushed they decide to act. Sounds to me they are trying to find whatever they can to bite back at Apple.

    Most companies infringe on each others patents, but dont tend to act when a company infringes on theirs, because they know they're infringing on theirs too, or someone else's.





    Animated Pictures For Orkut Profile. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • nehas91
    Sep 9, 07:36 PM
    http://i56.tinypic.com/30m8oxh.png





    verjesh1
    Jan 7, 12:03 AM
    This Christmas I have gotten a nice mobile fro my father I was very happy because first time My father gave me better gift for me. so I am so happy.





    ucfgrad93
    Dec 1, 01:34 PM
    On my iMac.





    b166er
    Mar 25, 11:02 AM
    I'm getting more and more curious how iOS 5 will turn out. I dunno if these enhancements will make it in time for summer, but I'm imagining centralized voice control for doing everyday tasks, a la Siri.

    "Is it going to rain tonight?"
    "How is traffic? Find another route"
    "Book me a table for 2 at 7 tonight"
    "What movies are showing tonight?"

    These sorts of things should be accessible, and actionable, from the Voice Control interface. Apple did just add 20 new spoken languages to OS X :rolleyes: Perhaps it will be accessible as an API to third party developers. This would really change the way I use my phone, especially while on the road.

    This would be cool if you didn't have to hold in the home button. What I mean is, if I'm already holding the phone, then holding in the home button, then speaking the command- I could have just launched the weather app in that amount of time. I want to be able to have the phone sitting on my desk while I'm getting ready for work and shout commands at it from across the room. A little too star-trek, I know, but that's the only time I think I'd ever use a voice command. And obviously, while driving.





    vastoholic
    Feb 20, 01:37 AM
    Here's a few I've been using.
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5252/5460281209_4c25b17293_o.png
    link: http://motogp-site.com/wallpapers/2010/qatar/qatar-motogp-wallpaper-2010-10.jpg

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5015/5460281203_0b2530e32f_o.png
    Original photo by me, link: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5015/5460281203_0b2530e32f_o.png

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5291/5460300971_31553868ca_o.png
    Original photo by me, link: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/4678260688_c947de4bd8_o.jpg





    dwd3885
    Nov 19, 12:43 PM
    For us, who cares? If you want an iPad you might be able to get one on the cheap. Apple needs a good screwing anyway!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment