Monday, May 30, 2011

apple leopard wallpaper

apple leopard wallpaper. New Leopard Style iPhone
  • New Leopard Style iPhone



  • k8to
    Nov 17, 11:44 AM
    To software, AMD and Intel are compatable parts. They aren't identical, but most software won't care at all. So this wouldn't be a "switch" like IBM to x86. Nothing disruptive.

    The question is, of course, where is the lower-power AMD cpu. Tulatins are not _bad_ chips for power efficiency, but they're certainly bested by core 2 duo. The lack of any strong competition makes this rumour just that.





    apple leopard wallpaper. the leopard wallpaper with
  • the leopard wallpaper with



  • dalvin200
    Sep 12, 07:40 AM
    I might be getting confused here - but isn't the music store just a web thingy and not part of the software? i.e. store and media player distinct, though interlinked

    yeah, but there is a link in your itunes software (client) which has "Music Store" - u know.. down the left side where your playlists are..

    Wouldn't they need to change that to a generic "Store" or something..





    apple leopard wallpaper. wallpaper mac os. wallpapers
  • wallpaper mac os. wallpapers



  • ritmomundo
    Mar 18, 08:51 PM
    Oh my, you really missed the point with this one. Maybe you are right and I'm exaggerating, but if someone flat out starts being rude to someone because they see them with something, then I'm struggling to think of a reason. By no means am I placing extraordinary value on it, what have I been repeating through every page of this thread? Its just a damn phone. Keep your life lessons to yourself and try not to be so condescending.

    Also, reality is that there are a lot of people out there that get jealous of material things. Some people get jealous when they see others drive a nicer car, some get jealous when they see someone with nicer shoes then them. I perfectly understand the shallowness of the human condition. I'm simply pointing out an observation based on my own personal experience within the last few days.

    alright dude, sorry for the rant. but based on your response, you're really not getting my point, so I'm going to stop trying.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Tags: Apple Leopard Wallpaper,
  • Tags: Apple Leopard Wallpaper,



  • Billy Boo Bob
    Jan 7, 08:45 PM
    No (and it's not an AVI, it's a H.264 encoded MOV). You're going to have to wait for someone to capture the stream and post it somewhere as a downloadable file.

    That's where I wish they would change (or rather add to) that... Put up both a stream and a downloadable movie. Sorta like the movie trailers... 'cept longer.

    That's the type of thing that a BitTorrent type of technology would help out with big time. So they only have to upload the full movie a few hundred times instead of several thousand. Let the others do the rest of the uploading.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Mac#39;s Latest Wallpapers
  • Mac#39;s Latest Wallpapers



  • faustfire
    Mar 17, 05:48 PM
    I killed a hooker this one time...





    apple leopard wallpaper. Apple Snow Leopard wallpapers
  • Apple Snow Leopard wallpapers



  • maflynn
    Apr 13, 05:53 AM
    I have to say that Networking has definitely improved from XP to Win 7, but when I switched over to OS X, one of the first things I noticed was how much *easier* and *simple* networking was on the Mac side.
    My experience has been the exact opposite with the Mac, whether its trying to access a share on one of my other computers (my wife uses a PC) or accessing network resources on my work's network.

    When in windows 7 it "just worked" I had no need to mess with eth0, drivers or any manually set up a network. I was able to connect to the resource and use it. Also it was much faster.

    I had issues with OSX, that I was unable to access any shared files from my wife's computer. Accessing my work stuff was a bit easier but was SLOW, painfully slow. I pull up a folder with a couple hundred files, and I can easily sit there for well over 10 minutes while OSX does it thing. Windows, just a couple of minutes.

    Networking is where windows has a clear advantage of OSX, in part because many (most?) enterprise networks are windows based, at least from my experience.


    I wish windows goes UNIX to attain dead heat with Mac OS X.
    I'll be the first one to jump and get a windows laptop (won't leave my macintosh though, ever ;)).
    Given the design of windows, there's zero chance of that, it would require a complete rewrite and the folks at MS really don't see the design of windows being flawed. Especially since they see the marketshare being what it is - kind of like why fix it if it isn't broke mentality.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Wallpaper by: killer7ben
  • Wallpaper by: killer7ben



  • Peter Griffin
    Sep 10, 06:54 PM
    I've lost any respect I ever had for Kanye after that television appearance. It was selfish of him to go against the grain and talk about something completely unrelated to the charity event. The purpose of Kanye being there was to use his celebrity to get people donating, not voicce his own political views. Don't get me wrong I'm very disappointed/angry at how Bush and Co. has handled this disaster but Kanye should've saved his message for another venue. On top of that he further embarassed himself by being inarticulate and fumbling to make a point. His last sentence basically encapsulated everything and it was all that needed to be said really (to get his point across). It's also kind of fishy that his album was about to be released. Publicity stunt anyone?

    On a side note I did enjoy his first album, the second one I'm a bit iffy about.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Leopard Login Wallpaper
  • Leopard Login Wallpaper



  • Anthony T
    Apr 15, 04:41 PM
    I was all for having an aluminum design, but not if it looks like that. That thing is just ugly. I like this concept the most, just without the circle around the Apple logo, and none of those ugly colors like the pink, blue, green, etc.

    http://cdn.erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/iphone-4g-concept-3-march-4.jpg





    apple leopard wallpaper. wallpaper for mac. wiz khalifa
  • wallpaper for mac. wiz khalifa



  • arn
    Apr 5, 03:41 PM
    why does macrumors link to the appshopper description of the app instead of the actual apple link?

    Seems like a useless middle step

    The practice was started when straight itunes linking was awkward, as iTunes had to be installed, and people browsing from work would get dead-ended into an "Install iTunes please". It's perhaps less useful these days since Apple now does offer a web preview without itunes installed, so it may be just as easy to link using normal links again.

    arn





    apple leopard wallpaper. wallpaper leopard. wallpaper
  • wallpaper leopard. wallpaper



  • ritmomundo
    Mar 18, 05:56 PM
    I'm not saying that all other smart phones owners are jealous of my iPhone, I think we can all agree thats nonsense.

    From your original post --> "It seems that most people feel some kind of envy to me because I own an iPhone 4."

    Just sayin...





    apple leopard wallpaper. According to Apple#39;s site,
  • According to Apple#39;s site,



  • twoodcc
    May 15, 12:32 AM
    Been offline for a day cuz of power and then router trouble. but everything is back running on an older linksys router that I had. It should be trouble free. the other one was a wireless router and it would stop working sometimes for no apparent reason.

    glad you are back up. i just lost another bigadv unit with my home built rig - it was doing good, then crashed again. not sure why. but i lowered it to 3.599 ghz, and changed some power settings. we'll see how it does overnight





    apple leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard Apple Wallpaper.
  • Snow Leopard Apple Wallpaper.



  • yetanotherdave
    Apr 29, 02:19 PM
    iCal still looks terrible.

    Much quicker update than the last one for me.

    I think the realistic minimal RAM requirements will move to 4GB with Lion. Installing on an older MacBook with 2GB of RAM has proven that Lion loves RAM and Beachballs :) .

    It is fairly stable for a "Beta/Preview" build though and seems to be closer to being ready to ship.

    The macbook air's ship with 2gig standard. They wont leave a computer that new behind.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Download these free Leopard
  • Download these free Leopard



  • sushi
    Oct 14, 08:36 AM
    Just noticed something at work (large retailer). The iPod case is unusually empty of iPod videos. We may have 15 total when the case usual has 50-100. The iPod Nanos on the other hand are completely stocked full. Usually this only happens when Apple is going to release a new version and stops sending the store product. I know it sounds weird because they just upgraded the 5G but it was a very insignificant update. Just thought I'd add that to the rumor mill.
    Most interesting.

    Gut feeling says that we will see something available for holiday purchases.

    Then again, with the recent updates, it causes me to think it will be later. The introduction of the Zune may push things up a bit.

    The most important thing to consider is that the video iPod is introduced when it is ready for prime time. Apple learned that lesson the hard way with the Newton. I don't believe they will repeat that mistake. The video iPod must work flawlessly to be a success.





    apple leopard wallpaper. in Apple Leopard Wallpaper
  • in Apple Leopard Wallpaper



  • Doctor Q
    May 3, 07:25 PM
    It's funny because nowhere in europe (well, from first hand experience in UK/ Scandanavia), do the carriers prevent tethering, nor do they charge an extra fee for it.

    They have data caps (100MB, 500MB, 1GB etc) but they don't care what you use it for. And this makes sense. Thus I can work from cafes through my HTC Desire, and as long as I'm not streaming video or downloading many podcasts then the 1GB/month is more than enough for my phone and occasional tethered usage.

    For once Europe seems to be ahead of the curve to the advantage of the consumer when compared to the USA.
    I'd like that arrangement better. I'd rather pay for one package and use it as I like without being nickel-and-dimed.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Mac OS X Snow Leopard Summer
  • Mac OS X Snow Leopard Summer



  • kavika411
    Apr 26, 09:04 AM
    from a Washington Post blog (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post_now/post/community-rallies-around-victim-of-mcdonalds-attack/2011/04/26/AFXDYkpE_blog.html):

    Asked whether he was considering charges against the McDonald's employee who shot video of the attack with his cellphone but apparently did not intervene or report it to the police, [state attorney Scott] Shellenberger said that Maryland law does not impose punishment on bystanders who fail to help a person being attacked. Only people who are deemed to have aided and abetted a crime can be charged in such circumstances, he said. The employee was fired from the restaurant after the incident.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Snow Leopard wallpaper comes
  • Snow Leopard wallpaper comes



  • TheRunningChef
    Jul 25, 09:24 PM
    I don't really see why anyone thinks that Apple is not taking responsibility what's going on with the iPhone 4. They are saying that this signal attenuation is a problem, but that's it's not uncommon in regards to cell phones and that other reputable companies make devices with similar problems. This, in my opinion is great PR. They are bringing the topic down to a relatable level where most people can see that it's not because they don't care about the their products anymore or are not worried about maintaining their good image. Does anyone seriously believe they rushed this out just to get some more money without properly testing it? I have spent a lot of time with the new iPhone and have noticed that it performs incredibly well and that the supposed "signal attenuation" issue people blew out of proportion is something I have to go out of my way to achieve. Sure I might accidentally do it a few times in the phones life time, but I already had minor hiccups with the 3GS that didn't make the phone worthless. Honestly, if the phone bothers anyone that much, just get that free bumper. And I believe Apple is offering a money back option for returning the phone.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Leopard - Vista Wallpaper
  • Leopard - Vista Wallpaper



  • Lacero
    Sep 8, 08:22 AM
    It was funny to see Kanye dropping F-bombs and seeing self-righteous journalists and media types sitting there soaking it up. Hilarious. I don't think Kanye gave a f#@$.





    apple leopard wallpaper. Leopard Aurora Wallpaper
  • Leopard Aurora Wallpaper



  • dsnort
    Aug 3, 12:29 PM
    I think that's the idea. The implication I got was that they were going to give Microsoft a generous stretch of rope and let them hang themselves.

    And so, my friends, we see why funny comic strips don't get published widely; instead, we have to live with pablum like "Family Circus" because if it gets any funnier than that, 90% of the population doesn't even come close to getting it.

    You're right, I missed that!!!:eek:

    (Gads, I have GOT to quit drinking while I cruise the forum!!:D )





    apple leopard wallpaper. Wallpaper For Mac Snow Leopard
  • Wallpaper For Mac Snow Leopard



  • lmalave
    Oct 3, 12:31 PM
    iTV is a definite. Whether or not it's available then, at the very least the final feature set will be specified. As part of that, Apple will probably announce all Macs are updated with 802.11n (already rumored to be the case for iMacs).

    I would also rate the iPhone a very high probability. Apple is not stupid and they have to strike now while the iron is hot and the iPod is still at the top of its game. Music phones by SonyEricsson, LG, Samsung, Motorola, etc. may not have made a dent in iPod sales yet, but they are bound to once they improve the crappy media player software and increase capacity (and affordable 2 GB micro/mini SD flash cards are already available).

    If Apple is able to deliver an iPhone by early I predict it will sweep aside all competitors (LG Chocolate, SonyEricsson Walkman phone, etc.), and also start taking large chunks of market share of "cool" fashionista-oriented phones like RAZR and Sidekick. Not because Apple is competing on features with the RAZR or Sidekick, but rather because it will become the new "cool" phone, and most people only own one phone, after all.





    Mackilroy
    Mar 21, 01:15 AM
    Wow � that's insane. Hope you find it, man.





    roadbloc
    Apr 8, 11:58 AM
    You can say that about any consumer product.
    Speaking in general terms, MS has added more to windows, improved performance and reduced the bloat with win7.

    Apple has gone the opposite direction, adding bloat and no major feature since 10.5

    +1. Hopefully Lion will be worth the added system requirements.

    Anyways, he features I've heard that are to new to Windows 8 so far is:





    GeekLawyer
    May 3, 10:52 PM
    When I hear “It’s just getting started,” that signals to me there is more to come. Which implies that patience will be rewarded. Which further implies to wait for future models....I get your meaning. I hear "it's just getting started" like the Macintosh was just getting started in the mid-80s. I see it a little more expansively than any one model. It's about the next epoch in information technology getting underway.





    eric55lv
    Jan 10, 12:17 AM
    New MacBook and MacBook Pro
    New MacBook Nano
    Apple TV discontuinon





    Cutwolf
    Mar 17, 01:20 AM
    "Haters"?

    Attack of the 16 year olds.

    Explains a lot.

    I hope he sold you a stolen iPad and you get arrested.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment