Monday, May 30, 2011

ashanti without makeup

ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup
  • ashanti without makeup



  • faroZ06
    Apr 8, 02:16 PM
    I told you the rumor was false. The other article had a really cheapo source...





    ashanti without makeup. Ashanti Without Makeup
  • Ashanti Without Makeup



  • balamw
    Oct 5, 07:50 PM
    Ok. Explain how Jon from Norway has now for the second time managed to crack Apple's _encryption_ and nobody has yet found any way to crack the _decryption_?
    In case you've missed it, decryption is (once again) hacked QTFairUse6 (http://www.hymn-project.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1553)

    I don't know how or even if Jon has cracked FairPlay 2.0 encryption. You tell me. How?

    Here's what I believe:

    In the case of AirTunes/JustePort, it's actually quite simple (for Jon and those of his talents), because the iTunes client software was the one encrypting the content for the AirPort, so the private key for that encryption was on the PC or Mac that was sending the content to the AirPort Express. Once you have the private key, you can portray yourself as the iTunes client and away you go.

    These kind of hacks involve on of two things. 1) gaining access to the keys (DeCSS, playfair/hymn, JustePort) 2) Finding places in the software where the encryption is "off" or at least weaker than before (QTFairUse, and PyMusique).

    B





    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup. Exposed Celebrities without; Exposed Celebrities without. old-school. Mar 31, 10:55 AM
  • ashanti without makeup. Exposed Celebrities without; Exposed Celebrities without. old-school. Mar 31, 10:55 AM



  • CaoCao
    Apr 22, 08:20 PM
    You mean because they passed laws against homosexuality?

    While I find that a little simplistic, if you really want to run with that theory that's your choice.


    Homosexuality in ancient Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome)

    Homosexuality in ancient Rome features dispassionately in many literary works, poems, graffiti and in comments, for example, on the sexual predilections of single emperors: Edward Gibbon famously observed that "of the first fifteen emperors Claudius was the only one whose taste in love was entirely correct". Surviving graphic representations are, on the other hand, rarer in ancient Rome than in classical Greece. Attitudes toward homosexuality changed over time ranging from the matter-of-fact acceptance of Republican Rome and the pagan Empire to rising condemnation, exampled by the Athenian Sextus Empiricus, who asserted that άρρενομιζία was outlawed in Rome� and in Athens, too!� and Cyprian.

    The term homosexuality is anachronistic for the ancient world, since there is no single word in either Latin or ancient Greek with the same meaning as the modern concept of homosexuality, nor was there any sense that a man was defined by his gender choices in love-making; "in the ancient world so few people cared to categorize their contemporaries on the basis of the gender to which they were erotically attracted that no dichotomy to express this distinction was in common use", James Boswell has noted.

    ...

    Later Empire

    The rise of statutes legislating against homosexuality begins during the social crisis of the 3rd century, when a series of laws were promulgated regulating various aspects of homosexual relations, from the statutory rape of minors to gay marriages. By the sixth century homosexual relations were expressly prohibited for the first time, as Procopius notes.


    On a related note, a search of the string "homo" in the article The Decline of Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_rome) comes up with zero results.

    You gotta do better than that bassfingers. :rolleyes:

    homosexuality≠bisexuality





    ashanti without makeup. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • tekker
    May 3, 09:39 PM
    I'll buy one when it has an 8MHz processor, 13-inch monochrome CRT screen and a big fat "Turbo" button.
    >mfw tough guy thinks he can write/draw with his sausage fingers



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup. Celebrities Without Makeup. Celebrities Without Makeup. 2:23. Celebrities Without Makeup. Celebrities Without Makeup. 2:23.
  • ashanti without makeup. Celebrities Without Makeup. Celebrities Without Makeup. 2:23. Celebrities Without Makeup. Celebrities Without Makeup. 2:23.



  • kresh
    Oct 28, 02:41 PM
    The thin veneer is off the vast majority of people that clamor for OSS.

    Whenever I hear the OSS crowd scream "Software should be FREE!" I translate that to mean "I refuse to pay someone for their work, thus I will STEAL it"!

    I don't blame Apple. The OSS community abused what they had and turned to piracy by stealing the GUI. Kudos Apple.





    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup. Check out her make-up: Check out her make-up: bartszyszka. Apr 13, 02:25 PM. It would be interesting if they provided the parts to
  • ashanti without makeup. Check out her make-up: Check out her make-up: bartszyszka. Apr 13, 02:25 PM. It would be interesting if they provided the parts to



  • JTR7
    Oct 9, 04:15 PM
    Most Americans do not have what you do. And to the person who said I've never experienced "4 screaming kids," I have.

    I think you both are just use to having more, and space, and more space. My grandmother raised her six children in a three bedroom, one bath home � that she shared with my grandfather � and never had any issues. My grandparents, mother or my aunts never complained, and looking back, I think the experience enriched them tenfold. My grandparents were successful and could have afforded a home with "enough space" (by your standards) for all their kids, but they made out just fine in the first floor of an apartment building with "just" 2,200sq. feet.

    Used to having more? No. I am one of eight kids and my wife is one of ten. We both grew up in modest houses. Mine was 4 bedrooms 2 baths, same as hers. It did not enrich my life. My sister and I never got along because of tight quarters, and after we moved out our relationship remained tense. We finally started getting along just before she died. My house now is 4 bedrooms 2 baths, one of which is converted to an office. My sons and daughters share their rooms. But, given another chance (we bought the house before our first, who would have thought there'd be 3 more) we would have made a home elsewhere. Now that this is home, it's hard to leave.

    Don't presume to know my "standards". We have enough space, but doing it all over I'd choose more. I work hard. I make money accordingly. What's money for if not improving the lives of my family? I don't want a big house for no purpose, I'd just like enough to give my children some personal space so they don't have to collide every day.



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup. 2 more after the jump! Tyra; 2 more after the jump! Tyra. Black Belt. May 5, 02:22 PM. Apple#39;s new release timeframe has zero to do
  • ashanti without makeup. 2 more after the jump! Tyra; 2 more after the jump! Tyra. Black Belt. May 5, 02:22 PM. Apple#39;s new release timeframe has zero to do



  • b166er
    Mar 17, 07:40 PM
    The other day one of my android friends and I were talking- I mentioned my phone was about to die and he asked me why (implying that my battery sucked) and then I said "well I haven't charged it since 2 nights ago" and that shut him up real quick. He said he can't get more than a day out of his phone with just average use. I can get two days easy with my iPhone, and believe me, when I get bored at work I don't put my phone down.





    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup.
  • ashanti without makeup.



  • pudrums
    Apr 13, 11:11 AM
    Yeah the name is slightly awkward :D



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup.
  • ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup.



  • Surely
    Apr 8, 01:32 PM
    As I said above, they will probably use it to sell something they can't move. My guess, "Purchase a Windows 7 phone, we will let you buy an iPad 2."

    Yeah, I don't see Apple approving a promotion like that with their current flagship product.





    ashanti without makeup. Kim Kardashian without Makeup.
  • Kim Kardashian without Makeup.



  • steviem
    Apr 27, 07:15 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Really? That doesn't matter? Well then why don't we have men compete in all the women's events at the Olympics? Oh wait, it does matter

    I'm not defending the attackers. I think it was terrible. Horrifying video. It's hard to believe people are like this.

    I do think this whole "biology doesn't matter, it's how you feel in your heart" nonsense is obviously nonsense.

    He has every right to dress like a girl. I don't even mind if he uses a female bathoom. But those things don't make someone female. The characteristics that allow doctors to assign genders to new-borns do not change as people get older.

    Did you watch the video, the person is tiny and doesn't look physically able to stand up against the two girls.



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup
  • ashanti without makeup



  • wpotere
    Apr 13, 11:07 AM
    Very simple. The way MOSSAD has done it for decades on El Al planes. 2 armed Sky Marshals on the plane. Problem solved. And it's cheaper and less intrusive.

    Great, a shoot out on a plane loaded with innocent bystanders. :rolleyes:





    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup.
  • ashanti without makeup.



  • Sydde
    May 4, 05:46 PM
    Any law that tells a physician what they can and can't ask a patient, or who they must treat despite their own personal views - is stupid. Physicians should be able to ask whatever they want, if the person answers that's their own choice, and if the physician no longer wants to treat them, thats his/her choice.
    Where do you live? Cedar Rapids, where the nearest next physician is five or ten minutes away, at most? What if you were in Guttenberg, where the next physician is half an hour or more? Open-ended liberty to refuse to provide treatment at a whim is just plain irresponsible.



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup. Celebrities without Makeup; Celebrities without Makeup. JNO4. Apr 13, 08:25 PM. I#39;ll stick with my OG iPhone 4
  • ashanti without makeup. Celebrities without Makeup; Celebrities without Makeup. JNO4. Apr 13, 08:25 PM. I#39;ll stick with my OG iPhone 4



  • twoodcc
    Aug 14, 04:20 PM
    well i added 2 more GPUs to my folding mix. i got a gtx 465 folding in the same rig as a gtx 260. it took awhile, but finally have them both folding with the gpu3 client. we'll see how it does





    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup.
  • ashanti without makeup.



  • ChazUK
    Apr 22, 08:41 AM
    The biggest problem with Windows is Microsoft doesn't design Windows for consumers. The biggest chunk of their cash-cow comes from the enterprise. And the Windows desktop platform reflects that.

    An excellent post but you may be overlooking the fact that the more Microsoft bundle in with the OS, the more competitors will complain in a similar vein to the netscape/IE days.

    I bet that Microsoft would love to include more with the OS but the easiest way they can do so is to add it as a completely optional download but still giving the competition a look in and aleviating any cries of monopoly tactics.

    It is astounding the amount of my Windows using friends that don't know what Microsoft have on offer as extras. I think they offer some great additional software for their customers. Still, its refreshing to see someone with valid points and good knowledge of what MS have to offer! :)



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti without makeup.
  • ashanti without makeup.



  • davepoint
    Aug 15, 02:19 AM
    I was looking at buying a 30" anyway - it was march when they updated those right? I don't think they got updated at wwdc did they?





    ashanti without makeup. Heidi Klum Without Make up
  • Heidi Klum Without Make up



  • Lunettes
    Jan 10, 10:29 PM
    Hope they don't shut down Steve's screen at the keynote...



    more...


    ashanti without makeup. ashanti concrete rose album
  • ashanti concrete rose album



  • SactoGuy18
    Apr 8, 07:20 PM
    I can't wait for see what Leo Laporte and his guests say on This WEEK in Tech over this fiasco this Sunday. :rolleyes:





    ashanti without makeup. celebrities without makeup
  • celebrities without makeup



  • ign
    Nov 19, 11:37 PM
    what if they make an amd based substitute of the 12' powerbook? that'd be awesome, I would definitely go for it. i really miss a pro laptop that's not as big as the 15' .... the macbooks with their plastic alloy and glossy screen aren't appealing at all, considering they don't even have a decent graphic card....:(





    ashanti without makeup. ASHANTI
  • ASHANTI



  • aristobrat
    Oct 6, 12:21 PM
    ATT and their admitted 30% call drop rate is truly sad.
    FWIW, it was a single Apple Genius that made that comment, specifically about AT&T's NYC service. AT&T didn't admit anything.

    We need to let Apple know how disappointed we are with ATT.
    A great way to let Apple know how disapointed you are with AT&T is to return the device. People that keep the iPhone -- even though AT&T service doesn't work for them -- don't give Apple much incentive to improve things. Apple already got your money.

    http://thingsithinkithinkithink.blogspot.com/
    Remember to keep that in your signature.





    brogers
    Sep 9, 04:07 PM
    That's so sad. Kanye stood up and put himself on the line by expressing something that needed to be said. America "the land of the free, say whatever you want, unless it upsets people" Kanye West has made himself a hero to all the people that were stranded on their rooftops, by directly challenging the administration, in a way that was blatant and obvious. No beating around the BUSH "He doesn't care about any of YOU" Bush didn't cut his vacation short for a few days into the tradgedy, Personally I think Bush is the anti-Christ and I am so glad that I got the hell out of the States and moved (right after he got re elected)

    Those football fans are pathetic, If all those fans had the balls to do what Kanye did.....

    it's a sad day to be an NFL fan. too bad i am one of them, but I would have been applauding as loud as I could.

    This is unbelievable. A hurricane comes through, wipes out a city built in a bowl with thousands of people that were poor and black left stranded and that equates into Bush hating black people. We were unprepared at all levels to deal with this. Shame on us. If Tim Mcgraw had used his speaking moment to shout "those people should also help themselves" he would be crucified. I'm not ashasmed that our country was unprepared to deal with this, I'm ashamed that our country has shown the world that it is easier to call names and and blame our president. Never mind the millions of Americans that have stepped up to offer help and support. It must be easier to stand up on television and use your status to make bold statements that simply are not true. Also, if that mayor was white and sent thousands of people to the superdome with no supplies and no plan....there would be no need to blame the president....blame would go no further than right there....He should be taking the heat too.

    But wait. What I'm saying is not politically correct.....BS





    Clive At Five
    Oct 19, 01:41 PM
    Have you heard anyone say that they are anxiously anticipating Vista? Microsoft will try to generate some synthetic excitement over Vista, but in reality, hardly anyone will really care.

    I couldn't disagree with you more.

    I've been a Apple-user since infancy, practically, (so don't take me to be a MS fanboy), but I also appreciate PCs. I have a iMac G4 for home and a PC laptop which I used on campus and have continued to use out of college. I recently downloaded and installed Vista RC1, and regardless of its still-beta form, it is surprizingly stable (for basic uses), plus has a gorgeous user-interface (nevermind it's an obvious aqua rip-off). In fact, I'm almost to the point where I want to set Vista as my default OS.

    The point of saying all this is that Vista IS going to be a solid OS* and IS going to be a "threat" to OSX. If anything, I think that hardly anyone cares about OSX. To a lot of people, OSX is something they saw once that looked cool but didn't seem like a relevant option given how they used computers (of course they don't know that they're usually wrong). Now there will be a version of Windows that looks and feels like that other cool thing... which is exactly what they want. Average users aren't analytic about their computer purchases like we are. We know Macs are better because we've studied the options... but MS knows most people won't study. And to those people, Windows Vista is going to be a very alluring option... and will keep them from using those brain cells.

    These people and everyone else who has made the decision to use a PC (myself included) are greatly anticipating Vista's release (or in my case, Vista SP1), and it will be a welcomed addition to the PC-user's home.

    -Clive

    *DISCLAIMER - Vista won't likely be very solid until SP1. Vista is/will be a prime example of bloatware (7.5GB installed) due to its backward compatability and poor overall design. Fortunately for PC users, even the premium hardware demands will be met easily enough by today's CPUs. My laptop (2 years old) cannot run Aero Effects or any other special features of Vista, but still runs very smoothly with the features disabled. And, yes, I've had some blue-screens but that's because I was tampering with drivers and settings... something the average user won't be doing. And again, lastly, I repeat that I use a PC to suppliment my Desktop Mac. My PC Laptop was purchased at a time before Intel Macs were available... nor had any prospect of being able to dual-boot to Windows. It was a near-mandatory OS decision due to specific software needed for college classes... and, yes... LAN party gaming (which IS a college requirement, BTW).





    Muscleflex
    Apr 7, 03:07 AM
    The McRib is BACK!!!!!!!!! YUM YUM!!!





    DaveDaveDave
    Apr 29, 03:24 PM
    And people kept telling me that OSX and iOS weren't going to merge in any meaningful manner for years ahead, if ever. Yeah right. I'd bet the one after this has them nearly fully merged and I mean towards iOS for the most part. OSX will be dumbed down to the lowest common brain cell and you won't be able to get free/open software anymore. It'll have to come through the App Store or not at all. Wait and see. That is the point I'll be moving on.

    There's a huge difference between merging in concepts of the UI, user-friendly software distribution, media access and what you describe.

    It is very unlikely that Apple's engineering and marketing would destroy what they've worked to build for so long, IMHO. How are you so certain that they'll be bringing all the bad stuff along with the good stuff? Seriously - do you really think that Apple's talent are as utterly foolish that you make them out to be?





    Cassie
    Jan 12, 02:27 AM
    "aint that just cool? cute white text tricks?"

    Use the apple dictionary and look up the word fact.:confused:

    In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic about being serious.:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment