Saturday, May 21, 2011

Black And Red Wallpaper Background

Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • paul4339
    Apr 27, 04:39 PM
    Why does it take a media storm for Apple to open up on an issue ? It would be so much better if they more forthcoming and frank before an issue snowballs.

    maybe because, often, it's not even an issue ... until the media makes it an issue.

    P.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • pwtechgeek
    Jul 8, 11:12 AM
    Anyone else going to be at the AT&T store @ 53rd and Elmore? I'm not sure what time I'm planning on being there.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • grahamtearne
    Mar 5, 01:30 PM
    Hello, I have recently purchased a usb hard drive to work with my jail broken iPad running 4.2.1.

    I was originally running the tethered redsn0w jailbreak when I bought the drive. First thing I done was reformat the drive to FAT32. I then connected it to the iPad using a y-splitter cable, one end into the camera connection kit and the other to a power source (in the case the iPad wall usb charger). It worked fine, mounted in iFile and everything worked smoothly.

    So I added some files to the drive from my laptop then later on watched a movie on the iPad that was stored on the HDD, it was all going great. Since I have gone to an untethered jailbreak using pwnage or whatever it was called and it mysteriously stopped working. I then tried the untethered greenp0ison. Didnt work. Went back to the tethered jailbreak. Didn't work. Baffled I tried different versions of iFile. Reformatting the drive as different file systems etc, I just couldnt seem to get it to work.

    I did however notice when plugged in it would show up in /dev as disk5s1 or something like that and I followed a tutorial on how to mount it via SSH. Managed to mount it as a folder in iFile. Since ejecting it and trying it again it didnt work. Thought I'd maybe need to do the SSH stuff again, so tried that, no dice.

    Just wandering if anyone has some sort of insight as to how I can get this to work. It HAS worked so I know it can. The drive is new. Mounts with no issues on Mac and Windows computers. It cant be a power issue because the drive spins and all that and no error message on the iPad. I just cant seem to get it to mount in iFile as a drive. Even if I could just navigate to a folder each time where it was mounted would be good. I really hope I can get this fixed as I planned on using it as a way or backing up photo's whilst travelling in the coming months and carrying some extra video content.

    Thanks guys, sorry for the long post.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Tom G.
    Jun 16, 09:31 PM
    I live in Champaign near Parkland College. Do you think that 4am is a bit early? What time do they open?

    Tom G.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • andiwm2003
    Jan 10, 05:49 PM
    well, i'm just about to buy a Jetta Sportwagon Diesel. This model wasn't updated but still remains the only station wagon with decent space, price and gas mileage in the USA. I would go for a Passat but it's too big for our driveway and no Diesel Wagon available.

    The car market here just plain sucks. There are not many useful models available. Mostly gas guzzling garbage or expensive luxury trash SUV's. Well each people gets the cars that they deserve..........





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • jrko
    Apr 6, 07:34 AM
    Wow - it really is that simple :eek:

    I LOVE apple.

    Temps are up as I mounted 2 drives in the caddie under the 5.25 enclosure. Up to about 50deg.

    The sata cards & HD's pump out some heat as well. Figure I might add another fan in the top of the case like this http://www.s155158671.websitehome.co.uk/quicksilverpage2.html to expel the extra heat.

    The heat sink could maybe made more efficient. For class A amplifiers with fins running horizontally one trick is to drill holes through the fins vertically thus creating extra surface area (sides of holes) to make up for the loss in material and a chimney effect as the heat can rise through the holes. That or cut into the fins towards the base, again creating more surface area and chimney effect





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • hipnotizer
    May 4, 12:01 AM
    You might be waiting for a while. If your machine still does what it needs to do then wait...but if you really need a new computer then go ahead. You could wait another 10 months though.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • kalsta
    May 1, 06:49 AM
    Agreed, .mac had a solid, sensible, identifiable connotation. I wasn't a mac guy at the time, but it whenever I'd see it, conveyed that Apple was providing a decent service package for it's users. "me" just seemed needlessly self-absorbed, and conveys nothing useful. "Castle" sounds like somebody in marketing trying hard to be clever.

    I wish they'd simplify, combine & condense all these services, give all their iTunes and new hardware customers an account, and give at least one or two services away free to get people using it in some capacity. ...find my iPhone/iPad, or contact/cal/limited storage push syncing... But just go back to calling the whole package ".mac" again. Clean, short, clear, promotes the brand without being obnoxious.

    It'll never be '.mac' again. Apple's ecosystem has changed too much since then, and it's not all about the Mac anymore. But I agree they need a free service which at very least includes syncing between devices, and a small amount of online storage.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • guroth
    Jul 11, 03:11 AM
    http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3897/img0468ns0.th.jpg (http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0468ns0.jpg) http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3158/img0469yz2.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0469yz2.jpg) http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7306/img0470cy4.th.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0470cy4.jpg)





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Doc750
    Feb 10, 08:21 AM
    ok this is weird, I just went through change the rate plan set up again .. and now the price is $154/month instead of $170, and nights/weekends is unlimited.

    I know I must have screwed something up here. :confused:





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • BobbieM629
    Apr 10, 11:32 PM
    I've noticed this too with the iPad 2, BUT I know I am using it more. I think it was 4.3.1 honestly though :(





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • axeldtf
    Apr 20, 04:09 PM
    Mine for a little while...

    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/541/screenshot20110420at500.th.png (http://img534.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110420at500.png/)





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • partyBoy
    Dec 5, 04:08 PM
    Click on pic for zoom...tribute to one of my favorite dj's

    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/colombian_pride69/Geektool%20themes/2010.png





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • smulji
    Apr 4, 12:19 PM
    You are obviously missing the point. Apple's new subscription model is preventing choice from coming to it's customers. How is that not a bad thing?

    Apple's new subscription model is preventing publishers from selling our / your private information to advertisers / spammers.

    If publishers want to make money and thrive they should do it by earning it and producing quality content, not by selling our private information to third parties.

    I'm not saying the FT isn't a quality publisher, just saying this applies to all publishers in general.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • cozmot
    May 2, 12:22 AM
    What's with all the names changes?

    iTools -> .Mac -> MobileMe -> iCloud

    It's not the name that's hindering Apple's online efforts, it's the pricing, features and reliability.

    I just hope they make iDisk as good or better as DropBox. iDisk in its current iteration is just awful.

    I'm with you. iDisk is a clunker and I never use it. Apple would be smart to just buy DropBox. It's perfect.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Cynicalone
    Mar 25, 10:45 AM
    They need to improve the worthless notification system in iOS more than the maps.





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • BMorris93
    Mar 22, 05:40 PM
    Hi, I have had this constant black screen on my iTunes store page on iTunes. Everything else is fine but the store page, I have tried re-installing iTunes and yet still the problem persists. Anyone know how to get change it back?





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • jsw
    Feb 13, 07:27 AM
    Hey... I love the insane-looking muppets.

    Back off right now, anyone who's itching to take a pop at Grover... :cool:
    Well, Sun Baked's tars have been a bit more controversial in the past (I loved them and miss them, but the SS gang is pretty funny).





    Black And Red Wallpaper Background. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • spaceballl
    Jun 18, 11:12 AM
    Sold





    canhoto
    Apr 3, 04:51 PM
    Hi.

    After upgrading my computer and my software (from Tiger to Leopard) a strange thing happened: my Airport signal (which was the strongest before) is at the middle. But the strangest thing is that, when I open Network Preferences, my internet connection is showed as a PCI Ethernet slot 3, port 3 connection (although it shows an Airport icon); for Airport, it says it's connected but it has no IP address! I have a PCI Ethernet card, but it's not connected.

    I also intalled a PCI USB 2.0 card, but I don't think it has anything to do with that.

    Any ideas?





    42streetsdown
    Apr 30, 08:47 PM
    i like castle better than icloud. it's probably just a code name though





    Mickeydels1
    Feb 4, 06:27 AM
    Hello, I currently have a iPod touch 2g with 4.2.1 firmware and a iPod touch 4g with 4.2.1 firmware but when I try to jailbreak both iPods with the corresponding firmware, redsn0w freezes at "waiting for reboot.". Anyone know of a fix? I tried unplugging and plugging iPod, also switching ports.





    idesign245
    Oct 11, 02:14 PM
    switched it up a bit... my design.
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5072766956_49f2949d2c_z.jpg





    Reddmanz
    Dec 24, 01:23 PM
    Only thing I know about now is this T shirt my mum bought me because I used to love the show as a child. Im excited for it :D

    http://image12.beso-images.com/resize?sq=450&uid=1960964114



    No comments:

    Post a Comment