Saturday, May 21, 2011

Black Ops Galil

Black Ops Galil. Weapons in Black Ops
  • Weapons in Black Ops



  • upaymeifixit
    Jul 31, 12:29 PM
    Er... New Zealand (and Australia, et al) will be in August before Japan.

    Still 35mins to go.

    Oh, sorry, apparently I'm not very good at this time thing. I really did try to start it right as a new day started somewhere. If you wouldn't mind telling me, what time was it in UTC +14 when I posted this. You can use the link in the OP I have a feeling you didn't use if you need help.





    Black Ops Galil. CS 1.6 Galil retextured
  • CS 1.6 Galil retextured



  • mikeylikesit
    Mar 20, 10:52 AM
    Hello. I was wondering if there is an app that will allow me to mirror output from a JB iPad to another iPad. I'm running 4.2.1 and jail broken. I currently use an iPad as a video player for my kids in the car, however, I would like another monitor so there is a display behind both headrests. I was considering a 7-10 inch monitor and running a cable, however with the lower prices for the original iPad this might be a better option. Thanks you.





    Black Ops Galil. *lack ops 15th prestige
  • *lack ops 15th prestige



  • sksmith78
    May 1, 05:16 PM
    Image (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9QNYjYvYQ#t=0m25s)

    Any Les Miserables fans here? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9QNYjYvYQ)

    haha...very good





    Black Ops Galil. *lack ops 15th prestige
  • *lack ops 15th prestige



  • elgrecomac
    Mar 1, 04:54 PM
    GP jailbroken at 4.2.1 but now my camera doesn't work.

    Any suggestions besides starting from scratch?

    Thx!





    Black Ops Galil. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 72-5
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 72-5



  • Tyler.Schmaltz
    Apr 6, 12:27 PM
    That is a tremendous amount of storage. Does anyone know if this is even comparable to Google?

    Well based on the news that Apple's new NC data center was the largest for a single company. I would say yes.





    Black Ops Galil. Galil
  • Galil



  • MrMac'n'Cheese
    Mar 27, 08:57 PM
    Really? hahahahahah. What a ********** loser. "I don't care if you think I'm wrong and I'll shoot you with my big bad firearm collection. Look at the pretty pictures of it! I'm awesome and badass!" Internet badasses are about as lame as they come. Bwaahahaha.

    Lets all quit feeding the troll, no one ever said they were going to visit him.

    And even if one of his victims wanted to meet him to straighten things out peacefully, and he invited them to his house, and shot them, he would need to prove the person meant to harm or kill him, which given the victim came in peace with no weapon or intent, is impossible, that dumbass will be in jail before he's 25 cause he thinks he can shoot people for fun.





    Black Ops Galil. Galil
  • Galil



  • Reebok4523
    Apr 7, 09:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I didn't even know that much storage could exist lol





    Black Ops Galil. A funny moment in Black Ops
  • A funny moment in Black Ops



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 13, 09:49 AM
    I'm still on my 3G, I don't know how long it's going to last.

    Same here. Would have upgraded but had to move half way across the world for a year. I was looking forward to getting back in August to have missed the initial rush for this damn thing. :mad:





    Black Ops Galil. Best Black Ops Classes GALIL | Creatorstar
  • Best Black Ops Classes GALIL | Creatorstar



  • Designer Dale
    Dec 2, 04:18 PM
    Icons: Flurry from Icon Factory (http://iconfactory.com/home)
    Calendar and Photo by:Darin Rogers (http://blog.darinrogers.net/). It's not a GeekTool thing. Visit his site and click on December Wallpaper.

    Dale





    Black Ops Galil. PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops



  • okdaa
    May 3, 03:50 AM
    I started donating blood before I joined MacRumors, sorry :D





    Black Ops Galil. GALIL
  • GALIL



  • jav6454
    Jan 25, 03:13 PM
    My 2007 MacPro 2,1 could use a boost also. Sadly it would make sense to replace it with a 27'' iMac with these new 3.4Ghz SandyBridge chip whenever it comes out. I can't really justify buying a 12 core machine just for Folding...

    Lease it :D

    Yes, I understand a 27" iMac does make sense now.





    Black Ops Galil. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops



  • FortWorthMac
    Oct 9, 04:38 PM
    So what are the notifications all about? They're not push so what are they? I set one earlier but that person hasn't tweeted since.

    That's what I'm trying to figure out too.

    It doesn't true "psuh notifications" as I wasn't given the setup alert from te phone that the iPhone OS provides.

    I set one up on a tweeter I follow (the iphone blog) and within minutes they happen to send out a tweet but I got nothing. So I'm not sure......





    Black Ops Galil. skrillex, lackops, owned, mw2
  • skrillex, lackops, owned, mw2



  • Bulldog VII
    Apr 25, 07:54 AM
    Hi all

    I was wondering how I can set up my email account to send from my web account on safari

    I have entourage & when ever I click on a link to send an email this opens. I want to send them via my web user in safari

    I can't find the settings for email anywhere??

    Thanks

    Phil





    Black Ops Galil. Black Ops: Galil Best Gun
  • Black Ops: Galil Best Gun



  • PCClone
    Apr 27, 07:55 PM
    Why does it take a media storm for Apple to open up on an issue ? It would be so much better if they more forthcoming and frank before an issue snowballs.

    Do you get your rocks off by being a troll?





    Black Ops Galil. Galil-Style Handguard
  • Galil-Style Handguard



  • iKwick7
    Nov 1, 07:53 PM
    Camera phone, bad quality- but the picture says it all. :)





    Black Ops Galil. Black and White Galil
  • Black and White Galil



  • iLucas
    Apr 27, 12:45 PM
    A car i hope to get soon after production starts next year:

    http://www.treehugger.com/tesla-model-s-electric-car-platform-photo1.jpg





    Black Ops Galil. Featured on:Galil
  • Featured on:Galil



  • Rocketman
    Nov 19, 05:16 PM
    As a publicity stunt, it is working. Let's say they bought them in bulk from Best Buy or Wal-Mart. They have a couple dozen locations each at 300 units per store all discounted $100. That's a $720,000 total marketing expense for all the publicity you can mooch off Apple. On black friday.

    Rocketman





    Black Ops Galil. Black Ops Fail
  • Black Ops Fail



  • shaynes
    May 2, 05:23 PM
    Perfect, as I already have appointment to donate on the 17th.





    Black Ops Galil. Call of Duty : Black Ops
  • Call of Duty : Black Ops



  • greenday123
    Jun 18, 06:53 PM
    This is not the place for that.





    �algiris
    Apr 6, 11:46 AM
    12 PB in hard drives?





    mlblacy
    Apr 10, 07:45 PM
    and an incredible sense of timing.
    Which in life, is everything...





    iLikeMyiMac
    Dec 16, 08:23 PM
    How about a nice 1000 hertz tone?





    SchneiderMan
    Aug 10, 07:47 PM
    I'd also love a link to the original wall :)

    Here you go (http://www.gadgetmac.com/picture/goro_alt_noise%20free%20by%20estudio%20gor%20creativos%20%20macthemes.png?pictureId=6214971).





    darwen
    Feb 9, 01:28 PM
    I'm suspicious of the TO any mobile. Does it differentiate incoming from outgoing?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment