Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brad Pitt Edwin

Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • intellca
    Apr 27, 06:54 PM
    educating people as an industry? Who does jobs think he is? Most of the population may be below average to his economical standards... but what the f was that? People know more than he thinks... It is simple for Apple to track anyone on a cellular network and using an iPhone... but it isn't worth the legal risk is it, if the person's' being tracked isn't worth it... but if Apple or anyone really wanted to... there is nothing to stop it with the infrastructure of iOS and cellular networks today...





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Truffy
    Nov 11, 04:00 PM
    All of his email responses are terse. Verbose is a bad thing if you are an executive, and frankly, people should strive for terse in business anyway.
    I don't dispute that in a way, but the reply was terse to the point of being almost useless. They guy made a reasonable point not only about FCP but also about Apple openness (both in terms of road maps and blogging). Could Apple possibly move to being a tad more customer-friendly, or is that solely limited to here-and-now consumer sales (nice shiny gadgets, nice shiny stores)?
    Reminds me of an anecdote that I read of Tim Cook. In a meeting of Apple managers, he explained that there was a problem in one of the Chinese assemblies houses. A few minutes later, he looked at the engineer/manager and asked "Why are you still here?".
    Hmmm, sounds like Tim Cook's a bit of a ****!





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • matteusclement
    Mar 12, 11:20 PM
    the dvuser webiste doesn't seem to havea computer section to talk about gear. am i missing seomthing?





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • tommyh84
    Aug 11, 03:42 PM
    Here you go (http://www.gadgetmac.com/picture/goro_alt_noise%20free%20by%20estudio%20gor%20creativos%20%20macthemes.png?pictureId=6214971).

    Thanks dude :)





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • dmmcgowan
    Apr 30, 07:12 AM
    I just did an update to iTunes and now when I try and launch the application I am getting a message: The folder "iTunes" can not be found or created and required. The default location for the folder is inside the "Music" folder. I can select "choose library" but it will not allow me to select iTunes.

    Any ideas what I can do?





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • WillEH
    Mar 27, 02:28 PM
    Not once in the description does it say that is the picture you are getting. eBay allows the use of stock photos (which in most cases look nothing like what is actually being sold) for sellers to describe their item, obviously you are too remedial to realize that obvious fact as well. I have done this multiple times, all of which ended in success. eBay auctions are legally binding contracts with the description as the stipulations. I suggest you take a basic course in law or political philosophy and maybe you won't sound like such a jackass when you get proved wrong.

    So one more question for you, if you are so sure I will lose, why don't you just buy it to prove a point to me? Don't you want me to lose money shipping it to you to make me learn a lesson? Don't you want to be able to leave negative feedback on my account at no cost to you (since you're sure you will get a refund and eBay will side with you)? Seems like a pretty good opportunity for you chap. Good luck. :)

    I'm smarter than you in every way, just let it go kiddo. ;)




    Heres what he said back to me when i messaged him.

    The guy is obviously a massive e-fool :rolleyes:





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Hook'Em2006
    Feb 8, 10:37 PM
    He did it with an app called geektool. It takes a little know how to do, but there are plenty of dummy proof guides on youtube.

    I used to use geektool until I got a few Kernal panics and I noticed my mac taking a performance hit from it. Be careful when your messing with system tweaks!

    What is a Kernal Panic?

    Im guessing I probably shouldn't mess with it then? I really enjoy having a stable system at the moment. This computer is just about perfect. Just wish I would have bought the 15" instead of 13" MBP. I will be taking it back tomorrow or the next day, weather permitting of course. Here in Dallas we have been getting some wicked nasty snow storms, for around here anyway.





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Macaddicttt
    Mar 16, 06:26 PM
    Yes, and they're all just bleeding heart emotional responses, and i don't buy into that crap. Sorry, but my opinion on this isn't changing. Funny, the polls say non-religious people between the age of 18-29 are most likely to support the death penalty, and that's exactly where i fit.

    Again, have you read the thread? I wasn't aware, "It costs more to execute someone than keep him in prison for life," was a "bleeding heart emotional response." I also didn't think, "It's impossible to be 100% certain," was emotional either. Funny, to me, these arguments seemed pretty fact-based. The only one with an emotional response is you, demanding blood.





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • MacRumors
    Sep 26, 08:27 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple has posted a preview (http://www.mac.com/1/webmail.html) of their improved .Mac webmail service with a familiar feel.

    With its smart use of the latest web technology, it'll remind you of the Mail application on your desktop, with a simple and elegant interface, drag-and-drop capability, built-in Address Book, and more

    The new .Mac webmail looks like Mac OS X's Mail client with support for drag-and-drop, smart refreshes, built-in address book, quick reply and more.

    Apple's .Mac service is a US $99.95/year service offering web mail, and some Mac OS X integration.





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • gkarris
    Apr 7, 03:36 PM
    That alone would justify the damned iPad for me!

    Defender is from Midway Games and they're under Liquidation now:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midway_Games

    Maybe Atari should buy their games?





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Russell L
    Jan 11, 03:26 PM
    I love my 2003 Passat, which is still going strong (though it was not without its problems). Its size is also perfect for me. I really didn't like the styling of its successor, which just looked too bloated, and the thought of an even larger one just makes me cringe. The new one looks pretty boring and generic, IMO. Guess I'll stick it out with my 2003 a little longer....





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • bobbytallant
    Apr 25, 02:53 AM
    I have a black iPhone 4 but I am gonna list it on ebay and get the white one.

    I'm gonna do this partly because I have wanted the white since day 1 and I want a change having had the black since launch... Doesn't sound logical to most I know but hey I don't care!

    Secondly, having sold many iPhones on ebay, I know that the white versions sell well and when it comes to the time to sell again shortly before the iPhone 5 comes out (in say September) - the white will do better than the black would.

    All in all I expect to pay around �80 for the switch from black to white and, as I say, I expect to get a better price for the white when it comes to sell in the future.

    Still, a completely well thought out, illogical decision to most I know I know lol!





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Tommy Wasabi
    Oct 2, 05:23 AM
    If there is any silver lining in any of this...

    The guy that actually created Notes for Lotus (and then IBM) is now the CTO of Microsoft.

    Sniff, sniff - yup I smell more crap coming from Microsoft. They are making this too easy.





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • fs454
    Apr 21, 06:40 PM
    no.





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • moneyman118
    Apr 6, 11:42 AM
    How much is that?





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • ctdonath
    Mar 31, 02:13 PM
    So buy a capacitive stylus already and quit whining about "finger painting".

    Stylus-focused tablets failed in no small part because of the easily-lost one-more-thing-to-fiddle-with can't-function-without-it stylus requirement. So, Apple built a tablet that didn't need it. Insofar as a few people do need a stylus for limited applications, third parties make them. Buy one if you need it; nobody is stopping you but you.





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • jrko
    Apr 4, 09:01 AM
    Just fitted my 2 new Sata cards and booted her up only to receive a Kernal panic.

    I had noticed that there was a ticking sound coming from the unit when I reconnected it to the power supply this afternoon. Could it just be a busted HD?





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • cube
    Aug 21, 01:30 PM
    Will one notice much difference going for the Ibanez? Where?

    But I don't know which of the SA offers more sound versatility.

    Thanks





    Brad Pitt Edwin. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • morty192
    May 6, 06:50 PM
    Is there no way to access the hardware test on the apple supplied DVD whilst using a wireless keyboard??





    yellow
    Oct 4, 09:58 AM
    It was set to spellcheck all outgoing messages automatically, but lost the location of its dictionary. How do you think Notes would handle that? Just inform the user, "I can't spellcheck, but would you like me send out the message anyway?", right? Wrong! It wouldn't let the user send any mail at all, until I remoted in and disabled the spellcheck entirely. When I was back on site today, I had to reinstall Notes on her machine to fix it.

    I've run into this one a few times.. very annoying..





    DeusInvictus7
    Apr 13, 09:53 PM
    Link!

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Angry+Bird#/d332s5v
    Just change the Wallpaper setting to fit to screen with a black background, fits the best that way.

    Those are some angry lookin' birds...
    lol yeah, except the white one, looks like he's been holding in that egg a bit too long... :p





    Pillar
    Oct 6, 11:15 AM
    http://cl.ly/91b6aabf4501b2bf8bd6/content

    mine for the month so far, just a wallpaper change.:)

    smooth and relaxing desktop look





    JAT
    Apr 7, 12:02 PM
    That's 10 times the MONTHLY limit for a lot of people in the world.

    Just be happy.

    The USA is spoiled rotten.
    So...your premise is that the USA has....??good?? internet service? Compared to other places? Are you comparing to that island of cannibals in the Thailand area? Cause, I don't think they care. Americans may be spoiled rotten, but not on this item.
    I hope they release one for the Verizon iPhone...
    I was just about to post as the first V user, guess I'm #3. Something would be nice. I'm waiting on my JB decision, partly for 4.3.x.





    xi mezmerize ix
    Oct 13, 09:06 AM
    Meow. (http://wallpapers.pixxp.com/20__Leopard_big_cats.htm)

    255571

    That's creepy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment