Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes

Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • MattZani
    Apr 1, 02:12 PM
    What Twitter app are you using, sir?

    Thats Twitter for Mac





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • jmcrutch
    Apr 25, 12:15 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    White iPhone ... The hot new accessory for females this summer.


    most ignorant statement ever.

    You might think my comment was stupid, or perhaps ludicrous, but please explain to me what about it was ignorant?





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • pito189
    Mar 25, 12:47 PM
    Also, what is so bad about the iOS notification system? I just hit "Close" if I don't care about a notification at that time.

    My biggest problem is, ok I don't want to look at it right then. BUT I would like to be able to look at it as some point.

    I've also run into where I will be typing in a field or playing a game and a notification will pop up and I'll hit close before I realize it. Then it's just GONE, that's what annoys me the most.





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • YanniDepp
    Jan 26, 07:43 AM
    Was it a USB wall charger? iPods 4th gen (including photo), 1st gen minis and older require a FireWire charger to get through that 'first reboot'. Either use a FireWire charger or cable, or put it in an old speaker dock that charges through FireWire.





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • WillEH
    May 2, 05:53 PM
    Fantastic work people, you should all be so proud. I will hopefully be donating next week. :)





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • blackpond
    Nov 11, 09:52 AM
    With that short reply Dustyn is now armed with all of the information he needs to make a long-term purchasing decision at his post production facility.

    The tag line "Sent from my iPad" contains more information than the reply itself.

    :rolleyes:





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • ChrisBrightwell
    Sep 27, 07:09 AM
    I haven't heard of any wise young men.They're out there. I meet them all the time.





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • toddybody
    Mar 25, 11:55 AM
    That's a great idea! I'd love to see that for when I'm traveling and don't want to turn on international data roaming for the internet, but can still use cell towers for triangulation of my position.

    +1

    That would ROCK





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • HDJulie
    Feb 11, 08:28 AM
    Can anybody tell me for sure if I will lose all my rollover minutes if I make the change online? I have 5 lines on a family plan and I know that I have to make the change on all 5 lines manually which I am ok with. Can somebody verify for me that nothing will change on my account such as losing rollover mins, losing corporate FAN discount, losing anything else? I simply want to change Unlimited family text to unlimited family text plus unlimited any M2M. Whenever I do an online chat with a rep or call, they always tell me I need to 'update' my plan or something (I am on a family talk 1400 plan). I don't see a reason for this but they always tell me when I 'update', i'll lose all my rollover mins so I have not 'updated'....obviously and no ill effects as of yet.

    You make the change only on the main phone line -- not on each line. You should not lose your FAN. When you go online, you'll go to change your rate plan & it will have your current plan listed (1400 plus unlimited texting) & will show another plan (1400 plus unlimited texting plus mobile to any mobile). Deselect the current & select the new. You can back date it or make it effective today. Since the price is the same there will be no change to your monthly bill.





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Mike84
    Apr 28, 11:24 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    In the U.S. complaint, Samsung accuses Apple of violating patents that "relate to fundamental innovations that increase mobile device reliability, efficiency, and quality, and improve user interface in mobile handsets and other products.

    LOL

    Can that be any more VAGUE?! They might as well be suing for the fact that samsung made phones before apple.

    Anyone who thinks Apple's reason to sue was bad should just look at that!

    Do you realize the complaint goes into WAY more detail about how Apple has apparently infringed on their patents?

    Do you realize you are quoting a summary in an article?





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • 4JNA
    May 9, 10:47 AM
    it's like tetris with protiens!

    Fold.it (http://www.fold.it/portal/adobe_main/)

    edit; well hell, they got slashdotted, and now the site isn't coming up. give them a chance to catch up, cool site and fun (and free) to play.





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • BakedBeans
    Nov 1, 06:03 AM
    I really like those apps too but they aren't free... $25 for Little Snitch and $50 for Dvd2OneX.... isn't this a "free" apps/tools thread? On Windows, i use DVDShrink which is similar to Dvd2OneX but completely freeware... anything like that for Mac? And Little snitch functionality is in many free firewall programs for windows (Zonealarm for instance)... any on Mac that are free?

    yeah...sorry... silly me... i use dvd2onex and i didnt pay for it...must be a trial type of thing... as is little snitch....sorry about that...silly me





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Sun Baked
    Feb 23, 12:26 PM
    it's 5000, wrldwzrd89 has over 3000 posts and is an 040, i reckon 10,000 is 603 and 15,000 is 604, 25,000 750, 50,000 is 7400 and 100,000 is 970.Or blakespot and arn never set up anything higher that 601.

    Of course that now give mudbug something else to think about. ;)





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • thejadedmonkey
    Nov 11, 09:47 AM
    He said soon, about a year ago. Early next year, coming from him, could mean anytime before june... :\





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • manu chao
    Apr 4, 01:53 PM
    Why should people who just want to read the news be compelled to provide the FT with personal information in order to do so? Why does the FT need to know my name, address, phone number, etc.?
    Why does Apple need my phone number? I just want to buy and use their products? (For an Apple ID, ie, if you want to use any apps, even free ones, Apple requires you to give them your personal data, in Apple's stores, they even ask for your ZIP code when your purchase anything, well at least in those stores I have been.)





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Truffy
    Nov 11, 03:54 PM
    Jobs always replies with short and sometimes witty responses.
    Well, at least it was short!





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • barnaby
    Nov 29, 11:41 PM
    You don't speak for the rest of us, and the studios aren't interested in what you have to say because they're not making any money off you.

    The entertainment industry "earns" it's money. Seeing a movie is one of the cheapest "nights out" you can find. If it wasn't entertaining, people wouldn't go. You get bad movies every now and then, but the good ones more than make up for it.

    As far as putting limitations on digital content, that's their right. It is _their_ content. If they make the wrong decision, they'll come around when someone smarter makes the right one.

    We're in the process right now of figuring out DRM. The problem is, copying any digital media doesn't remove detract from the original. There is no incentive to be fair. DRM puts incentive, mainly convenience, in being fair.
    When it matures, it will be convenient to consumers and inconvenient to pirates.

    The cries of the entertainment industry fall on pretty deaf ears in my house.

    Yes, I understand that Universal, Disney, et al, are businesses and survive by making money, but let's not loose sight of one very important fact:

    It's entertainment. It is not necessary to the functioning of our country, culture, or lives.

    Food is. But look how little farmers get paid.

    Medical care is. But look how so much of the money we (or insurance companies on our behalf) pay actually goes to a facilities' or a doctor's malpractice insurance, not to them.

    Education is. But look how poorly-prioritized education is in this country.

    Work experience is, as a function of how it impacts one's ability to function competently and thereby either retain a job or to acquire a better one. But it's treated just as poorly as education.

    Entertainment is NOT. As a consequence, I don't plan for, nor do I budget for, any kind of entertainment concern.

    IF, and ONLY IF, there's a movie out that I really want to see, will I go to the theater to see it. And on average I probably go to a theater once a year.

    The very notion of licensing when it comes to anything other than a business deal or proposition is disgusting to me. I am not against the principle of intellectual property, but I abhor how the concept is realized in our society.

    I own probably something like 10 movies' worth of DVDs, and maybe 5 TV series' worth of DVDs. I think the last DVD I bought was The Incredibles, and that was to show my support for something I found to be superbly entertaining, and have watched multiple times.

    Most of the movies that I've acquired by "other means" I've pitched after watching them because, upwards of 80% of those instances of acquisition were instances of the acquisition of crap. So regardless of whatever legal status those materials may have been presumed to possess by others, I no longer have them because, for free or for a fee, I don't want 'em.

    The number of times I feel like Bartleby The Scrivener (that is, the character Bartleby) on a regular basis is increasing, and that's due to the fact that I perceive society to be further and further askew from what I personally accept or agree with.

    And speaking of HDCP and other DRM, DMCA, etc...

    I refuse to accept any of that. I also refuse to accept that I'm either going to have to buy some sort of an adaptor, or buy a new TV, just for the "pleasure" of (what is for me) the infrequent habit of actually watching TV. Yes, I fully realize that means that, at some point, I'll turn on the TV and all I'll get is snow because there are no longer any broadcast standards that my living room TV is compatible with. And you know what I'll do when that day comes? I'll go ahead and cancel my minimum-basic-TV (approx. $13/month) service, leaving only cable modem service. I'm absolutely serious about this.

    Perhaps if more people were like me, we could affect some kind of change in the broadcast industry and in Hollywierd, but any kind of "coming together for common good over common consensus" is incredibly arduous at best, and impossible at worst.

    Besides, when it comes to myself and a significant other, I can absolutely find a whole lot of other things to do than simply sit down and watch the boob tube.





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • mcdj
    Mar 28, 06:19 PM
    MUAHAAHA. Both of this chucklehead's crap auctions have been nullified and zapped into the ether by eBay. The original link is dead and searching the seller's past auctions yields no iphone auctions...only a fugly handbag he used when he was crossdressing. The toolbag gets NOTHING (as if he ever would have) and the buyer has zero obligation to pay this fool a dime (as if they ever did).

    So stratobaterdan, let's hear all about how you're going to sue eBay or take the headquarters hostage with your toy guns, or whatever your next fantasy is. Wait, what's that? I think I hear your momma calling...

    PWNED





    Cartoon Characters With Big Eyes. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • HexMonkey
    Nov 4, 04:05 PM
    I've created a draft of a Style Guide (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Style_Guide). Most of the guidelines there are just what I thought was best, so are not final yet. Some are based on discussions in existing threads.

    Feel free to edit or provide feedback.





    ciTiger
    Apr 28, 09:18 PM
    To bad it takes years to get to the bottom of this things...
    Lawyers get rich and things get pushed further and further away...





    Blue Velvet
    Sep 24, 03:27 PM
    Yes... although I don't have any children. It was exactly what I was allowed to do at 18 with the proviso that I took precautions. 18 is/was way past the age of legal consent at the time...

    If you know that they're already having sex then encouraging them to be responsible and open is a far better way to go than by curtailing it and forcing them to sneak around behind your back.





    BigJohno
    Nov 23, 12:34 PM
    For some reason when I save in Illustrator cs5 to my Flash drive it gives me an error saying there was an I/0 Problem and the disk was ejected. I have tried this on a few computers. There is no problem with the flash drive because I use it with other files no problem. Has anyone eles ran into this problem?





    Gobbi
    Aug 5, 10:48 PM
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7932/zrzutekranuf.png





    Chundles
    Sep 24, 07:55 PM
    And, by the way, thank you so much for making me think of my parents having sex.

    Edit: and I still think the first way to get on that road to being a grounded adult is to get out of his freaking parent's house. Until then, he should have to experience exactly the parental attitude that Chundles (sarcastically) described.

    Disclaimer: And, yes, I had no chance whatsoever to get laid when I was 18, so, yeah, I'm freaking jealous. Also, had I told my parents I was going over to sleep at my girlfriend's house, they (a) would have fainted out of sheer disbelief, then (b) beat the crap out of me.

    Yeah, definitely get out of the house. However, if he's off to uni and will be staying at a college he's probably got a few months where there's no real point to him moving out. And if he is off to uni and staying at a college.... :D there's gonna be some serious learnin' goin' oowwnnnn... If you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge SAY NO MORE!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment