Thursday, May 26, 2011

fantasy girl wallpaper

fantasy girl wallpaper. Fantasy CG Girls Paintings by
  • Fantasy CG Girls Paintings by



  • farmerdoug
    Mar 29, 01:36 PM
    thanks





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 3D Fantasy Girl iPhone
  • 3D Fantasy Girl iPhone



  • brosenz
    Apr 26, 08:37 PM
    After some research my top 3 sorted options are:

    1.- OCZ Vertex 2 120GB
    2.- Intel X25-M 120GB
    3.- Samsung 470 Series 128GB

    I will be using it as my boot drive for Mac OS X 10.6.7, any suggestion which one would be the best option for speed ?, thanks





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 1920x1200 CG Girls Wallpapers
  • 1920x1200 CG Girls Wallpapers



  • HexMonkey
    Dec 18, 02:58 AM
    Thanks arn, I think it will work well. A few questions:

    I'm assuming that the "Featured Guides" links at the top of the forums will be changed to automatically refer to them, but will they be displayed anywhere else (eg on the main pages of MacRumors and the guides)? As it is I think the user encouragement is limited by the fact that it's not obvious they are world-editable until you visit the pages themselves.

    Are you wanting just one world-editable article each week, or a few? I think having about 5 per week would be more advantageous since a single article represents such a small portion of the Guides, and we have enough people to watch over changes. There are only so many improvements that can be made to one article, so a week seems like a long time to focus on a single page. Take for example the Aperture article, which has only had one change in the last 6 days yet has been the only featured guide during that period.

    Finally, would there be a set time each week for the article selection to change, and would it be just you or all the sysops choosing them? If the latter, would there be prior discussion as to which articles to select (eg in the WorldEdit talk page), or would sysops just add articles without consultation?





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Free Fantasy Girl Wallpaper
  • Free Fantasy Girl Wallpaper



  • Macabron
    Sep 21, 09:50 AM
    I myself like the 300Gb maxtor, it is a little bit noiser then the seagate but the 16mb cache does make it feel snappy. Besides it makes the most sense in $. It is jus a little bit more than less storage and a lot less than those with 400 or 500Gb. My 2 cents.





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Fantasy Girl Widescreen
  • Fantasy Girl Widescreen



  • butterfly0fdoom
    Oct 27, 08:25 PM
    At our store, they were yelling to the people in the hallway at about 7:00, "anyone want a free t-shirt?" So there was no need to buy one and the people at the store didn't seem to care about it, either.

    Oh. The store I went to had a line that stretched nearly halfway across the mall, so they were pretty anal about making sure people actually in the line got in first.





    fantasy girl wallpaper. fantasy girl wallpaper.
  • fantasy girl wallpaper.



  • petvas
    May 6, 04:17 PM
    Is it true you actually have to launch Launchpad first, then find your app and click it open? if so, how is that an improvement? By the time you perform those steps, you could have typed the app name into Spotlight, or opened the app folder in the dock.

    Maybe there's a way to have Launchpad open upon startup of your machine by default, then just click open app icons from there, much in the same way Windows users have icons pinned to their desktops?

    Looking forward to WWDC in a month when we should get a better idea of what Lion is really going to be like.

    Yes, it is true. Launchpad is actually useful for people that come from an iPad to a Mac. They would find something familiar to work with.
    In its current incarnation this is really for beginners. If Apple adds more organization features, this could become a really nice way to organize apps.





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Fantasy Girl With Wings
  • Fantasy Girl With Wings



  • anti-microsoft
    Mar 3, 09:55 AM
    ^^^^^"Thank you for your tolerance" coming from someone named "anti-microsoft" has to be somewhat ironic, right??????

    hahaha! True, I joined in 2006 when Microsoft was Apple's biggest enemy... If I could just rename myself to "ALittleLessTolerantOfGoogleThanApple"

    Ams.





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 100 CG Fantasy Girls + CG HD
  • 100 CG Fantasy Girls + CG HD



  • alust2013
    Jan 29, 03:42 PM
    If you've got the matter/silver ones, then you'll just need a miniDisplayPort to DVI adapter as well as an HDMI male to DVI female adapter





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 3D Fantasy Girl Wallpaper1
  • 3D Fantasy Girl Wallpaper1



  • wpotere
    May 6, 08:20 PM
    Windows is using cloud computing now which is what you are sort of referring to. The problem is that they way you think it should work is not how someone else might think it should work. Frankly I don't like having files sync across all computers as there is a potential to screwup revisions. This is control I want.

    What you can do is simply share the folder on one computer and connect to it with the other to get to the file you want. If you don't like that, other methods like a sync program could be used to copy the files to the other computer.





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Mask Fantasy Girl Wallpaper
  • Mask Fantasy Girl Wallpaper



  • daryliow
    Jun 23, 02:00 AM
    They'll get more than 10 phones. I'm guessing they will have more 16gb models than 32gb though. Which are you after? I'm aiming for the 32gb version.

    I guess there is always carphone warehouse if o2 run out!

    I'm after a 32gb hopefully in White if they have them! Do you know of anyone else that is going down?





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 3D Fantasy Girl Wallpapers
  • 3D Fantasy Girl Wallpapers



  • mad jew
    Dec 16, 05:42 PM
    Perhaps you should try removing the file com.apple.airport.preferences.plist from the folder you find it in. Perhaps some of the preferences are corrupt.

    Also, I'd check to make sure the antenna is plugged in correctly. :)





    fantasy girl wallpaper. fantasy girl wallpaper.
  • fantasy girl wallpaper.



  • JollyJoeJoe
    Apr 17, 07:17 AM
    Question:

    Should a mac pro server have less speed and more grunt, whereas a workstation have more speed and less grunt?

    Thoughts and feelings on it

    ( I have to deploy some osx servers but a master workstation does a huge amount of work, so trying to spend the cash best)


    It's best to have both more grunt and speed for either :)

    Otherwise it depends on the applications you use, if your apps take full advantage of multi-core/parallel processing than you would gain more from
    dual procs at lower speed than one at high. For servers it's always high i/o, multiple requests and threads, so the more cores and RAM the merrier.





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Fantasy CG Girls Paintings by
  • Fantasy CG Girls Paintings by



  • MrFusion
    Apr 24, 07:52 AM
    Basically you are freeing memory you did not malloc/calloc. Your double returnElement within the last loop is requesting space to store a double. This will be on the stack. You are not mallocing or callocing the space for this double (if you did it'd be in the heap). You then memcpy into this space (which is fine: you are allowed to do that). You then free the space that is on the stack. You can't do that. You can't free on the stack. That is automatically done when the current stack frame is popped.


    My main concern was that the malloc within the memcpy did not have its own free statement. But, if I understand you correctly, the act of copying from the heap to the stack has the same effect of free()? So free() is only required to release memory that resides on the heap?


    If that doesn't make sense (if you don't know what the heap and stack are for example) it's time to learn basic C properly...
    Trying to. Understanding basic CPU architecture (heap vs stack) seems useful. I just started watching the MIT opencourseware*. Hopefully it will be in there. If not, any book recommendations?

    *ah, so that's what is behind big O notation... cool...





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Blue Dreams Fantasy Girl
  • Blue Dreams Fantasy Girl



  • elohel
    May 5, 11:53 PM
    I honestly don't remember what website this popped up on, but Safari started downloading this MacSecurity.mpkg and it ran instantly and bypassed inputting my password? I couldn't really stop it

    has anyone gotten this before? it took me to some webpage but I closed it

    It said something about me being infected?

    Am I going crazy? I didn't click anything(maybe by accident?) and yet this thing popped up, gave me a file and ran the installer without me being able to stop it lol wtf

    can someone please explain, I think I'm missing something





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 3D Wallpaper Fantasy, 3D
  • 3D Wallpaper Fantasy, 3D



  • titaniumducky
    Aug 22, 06:10 PM
    Okay, it's animated now, but that pushed the file size up from 103 to 245 octets. I hope the server can handle it.

    It's animated to do what? Turn from black to black? ;) :D





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Cute Fantasy Girl wallpapers
  • Cute Fantasy Girl wallpapers



  • nfocus design
    Nov 4, 08:56 PM
    I nealry lost a testicle when my wife saw the debit... but once she got to use the monitor a bit.... she was thrilled and acknowledge how much better it is then her 17 inch dell at work and praised me for making such a wise investment....

    now if that does not demonstrate the quality of apple.... you should just go buy a dell!

    If she was upset about the monitor, how does your wife feel about the G5 purchase?





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Cool Fantasy Girl Wallpaper
  • Cool Fantasy Girl Wallpaper



  • Trowaman
    Sep 15, 11:40 PM
    I'm very much linkin' this. Now, we need tv commercials for this thing . . .

    Under every tree, Star Wars DVD Box set which you can watch on your brand new iMac G5.

    *wishful thinking*





    fantasy girl wallpaper. 100 CG Fantasy Girls + CG HD
  • 100 CG Fantasy Girls + CG HD



  • Macaholic G5
    Nov 4, 11:36 PM
    Are you ready to rumble with an SMP client? ARE YOU?! Well, let us see what the high performance FAQ (http://folding.stanford.edu/FAQ-highperformance.html) has to say;

    November 2006 The SMP client is now looking good enough that we are starting a more broad alpha test outside of Stanford. If that looks good, we will move to a broader beta test of this new client.

    Interesting! Very interesting! Hope to see you there! :)





    fantasy girl wallpaper. Fantasy Girl Wallpaper
  • Fantasy Girl Wallpaper



  • zagato27
    Feb 12, 10:39 PM
    I have this mouse and it is the absoltue best mouse I have ever owned or tried. Very smooth, use on a pad, off a pad, use it from 20 ft away on a hardwood floor (I have tried it!!)
    It has a rechargeable battery that lasts forever, is EXTREMELY comfortable in your hand and has a multitude of controls at your fingertips. (scroll wheel up and down as well as left and right, a button that works like the command+tab button feature, etc. All are programable via a system preference. Best of all, it was recognized as soon as I plugged it in.
    Can't say enough about it, well worth the $79.


    Me Too! Me Too! I've got one and it's super. Was using a Kensington Track pad but just couldn't get it's 4 buttons working correctly. Went back to the Apple "hockey puck" and boy was it painfull. Finally a mouse with lft/rt buttons; scroll wheel; and more. Feels great in the hand, BTW I'm right handed so can't comment bout lefties. LED's for battery are a very nice touch. Holds a charge for a long time. This mouse is soooooo coool. The only way they could make it better would be if it were BT. I wish, my G5 has BT. Considered the Logitech MX 900 but it doesn't specifically say that it supports OSX. MX 1000 does support OSX. Great mouse. The only other mouse I'm so enthusiastic about is the BenQ M310. It's a laptop mouse and I got it for my wife's iBook. Boy, this is another "slick" mouse. Highly recommend if you've got a laptop that doesn't have BT. If you've got a laptop and it has BT you might want to look at the RadTech BT 500. Cheers





    tutubibi
    Nov 28, 07:32 PM
    I also recommend LaCie as well. I have D2 8x (Pioneer inside) and so far it is flawless.





    simX
    Dec 21, 06:44 PM
    Originally posted by Koyder
    I guess the Star Wars kid can now kiss the "2003's Lamest" award goodbye...

    Hahaha good one. Although SpyMac was always a contender for that award.





    philipma1957
    Apr 7, 09:31 PM
    use super duper and clone a bootable copy to the external hdd.

    free mac clone program below

    http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html





    tombo
    Nov 16, 07:57 AM
    I did a test when I got the speakers.
    I played a cd direct over the speakers with no EQ. I got distortion at the highest volumes.
    Most of my ripped music is at 128kbps AAC and some at 160kbps, and the distortion is much the same at high vol.

    But mostly what they are designed for is use around their 'medium' volume. I just wanted to see how loud they went and if they couldn't handle it. I am very happy all the same and usually I play stuff quietly when I'm working. I just wanted to give a fuller perpective to VINESWINGMAN, to insure the group a little in case he says "these speakers say 8W each on the box and in my opinion they can't handle this"

    No probes





    Blu101
    Oct 16, 05:15 PM
    ^^

    I think what happened was I deleted the photo after I had set it as the desktop, realized the oops moment and re-downloaded it, but since I deleted the original and didn't re-do the "set as desktop" with the second one, it went back to default on restart. Makes sense to me, and that's what I'm going with lol



    No comments:

    Post a Comment