Tuesday, May 31, 2011

fishtail braid tutorial

fishtail braid tutorial. How To Fishtail Braid Your
  • How To Fishtail Braid Your



  • lazyrighteye
    Oct 6, 04:03 PM
    I have used every major U.S. carrier except Sprint. I have used every iteration of iPhone since the original's launch date - which also represented my 1st experience with AT&T.

    Until the 1st iPhone 3G, I had no issues with AT&T and their Edge network - namely because it's speed (or lack there of) was all we iPhone users knew at the time. Often calling AT&T my favorite service provider to date. And at the time, that was true. But once the 1st iPhone 3G hit, it started to become apparent that AT&T's network was not up to task. And as the popularity of the device grew, so too did my frustration with AT&T's network.

    Living in Denver, CO, my (and several other users I know) 3G experience has been so poor, my dropped call frequency so high, that I had (yes, past tense - I'm getting there) disabled 3G most of the time. Of the two places I spend 80% of my life - work & home - neither offered a scenario that allowed me to use my iPhone for sending/receiving phone calls (let alone data). Zero bars of 3G and maybe a nub of Edge. At best. And that's having a giant AT&T logo'd tower in line-of-sight of my house and STILL can't send/receive phone calls form home. And mine and my wife's iPhones our only phones, this has been a really big problem for us. and what's been almost more frustrating than dropping all of my calls has been that all along I have upheld my end of the bargain. Every month, in full & on time, I pay our 2-iPhone Family Plan. But AT&T has not upheld their end of the bargain. A major aspect of the device, 3G, is virtually unusable to users in Denver (and other major markets). Dozens of fairly cordial calls (yes, I've been told by an AT&T rep that I'm "always polite" and that "yes, we do denote callers' behavior") to AT&T yielded the same, "we're sorry" replies. One even crediting my account for a full month of service. Nice, but that doesn't make my phone work any better. Another call to AT&T, that dropped, saw the rep called back to leave me a 4-minute message about how sorry she was about my horrible experience. Saying, on record, that their network "sucked," that they receive "a lot of calls about this from their iPhone customers." Even offering me the option to walk from my contract sans penalty. And that's when it hit me... wow - if one of AT&T's contingency plans is to bad mouth their own network and then allow iPhone customers to break their contracts, then this was a much larger issue than I realized.

    And all of that set up was meant to paint a picture. One that many of you are all too familiar with. Same story, different city. So, with as much AT&T bashing as I have done over the past couple of years, I think it only fair/I'm happy to report that it appears AT&T has fixed their 3G issue in Denver. Monday morning, I woke to 5 glorious bars of 3G at home. I even shut down my iPhone & rebooted to make sure it was really there. Sure enough, glory! And from work I was able to make several phone calls with no issue. Confused by a functional AT&T network, I called AT&T and asked why everything was working. With a chuckle, the rep sad it appeared the network was upgraded in my area (seemed a canned line, but hey - I'll take it.). So here I am - day 2 of full 3G service at home, at work, all over town. Sounds silly, but it's really nice when your network... works. Considering my only gripe with my iPhone experience has been the service provider (yeah, a big gripe), it now appears the Denver's coverage is finally working as advertised. While the rep wasn't able to uncover exactly what "your network was updated" meant, I wonder if it's the new spectrum upgrade we've been hearing/reading about? Any other Denver (or other troubled markets) users notice the improved, read: functinoal, AT&T network? Pretty nice, eh?

    So when I saw the Verizon "Coverage Maps" commercial Monday eve, it was oddly refrehing to find I wasn't yelling "YEAH! STUPID AT&T!" while waving my fist at the tv and instead able to turn off said tv and call my recently widowed mother who lives 2,000 miles from Denver - something I hadn't been able to do, from home, in 2 years. Ahh the simple pleasures...

    Here's hope others' coverage improves as well.





    fishtail braid tutorial. + Fishtail Braid Tutorial.
  • + Fishtail Braid Tutorial.



  • emotion
    Nov 16, 07:23 AM
    I'd consider it highly unlikley but here's the rumour (it's be wise for Apple to have rumours circulated just to keep Intel sharp):

    http://www.digitimes.com/systems/a20061115PR207.html





    fishtail braid tutorial. fishtail braid updo.
  • fishtail braid updo.



  • Lyra
    Aug 1, 02:50 PM
    OOOOkkkeeyyyy...
    First of all, I do live in Sweden. (born and bred). Secondly, my comment shouldn't be taken too seriously.
    I don't know where are from, but my guess is that you never been close to scandinavia. If you had done some traveling you would know that all countries have to live with their own moronic politicians for better or worse.

    Hmmm, hvad skal det betyde? F�r du siger noget skulle du t�nke dig om, ik?;)

    I am stationed in Denmark, and have been since Bush became President...

    I do know what it means to be in Scandinavia and yes, I deal with your politicians quite a bit... So, don't get me started.





    fishtail braid tutorial. -a-fishtail-raid braided
  • -a-fishtail-raid braided



  • Lord Blackadder
    Aug 4, 12:59 AM
    Dealerships have way too much power. You can thank them for the Pontiac G3 and G5.

    How about no thanks. :eek:



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. fishtail braid tutorial
  • fishtail braid tutorial



  • SandynJosh
    Apr 15, 08:54 PM
    I am more curious how the labels are going to try to renegotiate contracts with Apple once Steve moves on.

    I am not too sure Tim Cook or anyone of his pay grade is as tough as Steve is when it comes to these label execs.

    Apple comes to the table with a well thought-out plan that includes objectives, time lines and incentives for the other party. They are not just being tough, they are looking at the proposal from both sides offering a win-win.

    The record labels are greedy and Apple knows how to feed the greed by offering the record companies an additional source of revenue with the needed safeguards to quell the label's fears.

    While Steve may be in on the big picture and will make cameo appearances during the negotiations, he's not the lead negotiator.

    Apple is so successful because they are not focused on making their share holder happy for the immediate quarter. They are focused on long term success, so they can take their time during negotiations, can buy companies long before it's apparent what they will do with them. By the time they tip their hand it's too late for potential competitors to jump or board before the train leaves the station.

    I wouldn't worry about Apple without Jobs, he has put together a lean and efficient corporate culture that can go operate long and profitably without him.





    fishtail braid tutorial. Fish Tail Braid Tutorial-
  • Fish Tail Braid Tutorial-



  • geiger167
    Sep 12, 04:45 AM
    I think you'll find movie distrubution rights outside of USA have the same problems as TV SHOW downloads outside of USA. In other words we wont get any lol, in much the same way as we cant download from the new Amazon movie download servers in the UK. I dont know who actually runs the european side of Apple but they want sacking lol, over a year and no new content outside of USA lol. I'll still follow the feeds though lol cos I'm sad like that :)



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. Pretty+fishtail+raid
  • Pretty+fishtail+raid



  • Hans Brix
    Apr 26, 10:17 AM
    I'm hoping this rumor is true. I've always felt the iPhone screen could use more space.





    fishtail braid tutorial. fishtail braid waves,
  • fishtail braid waves,



  • arn
    Jan 5, 11:19 AM
    we can set this up...

    stay tuned.

    arn



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. ashley tisdale fishtail braid
  • ashley tisdale fishtail braid



  • leekohler
    Apr 22, 11:19 AM
    we'll see how france looks when the interest on their debt exceeds their GDP. Paid vacation has to end sometime

    Well, ours is not much better. We just never get anything for it. At least the French do.

    Oh wait. Sorry- corporations and big oil have gotten quite a bit of money out of it.





    fishtail braid tutorial. Fishtail Braid
  • Fishtail Braid



  • zim
    Nov 27, 06:48 AM
    Did anyone else get the "Joy to the wallet" email?

    Says: This Friday is our one-day shopping event. The graphic looks like the Black Friday event except that the objects blink on and off like holiday decorations. The email came to me on the 26th.... a bit confusing because I almost passed it buy thinking it was the Black Friday event but this one is for December 1st.

    Oops.. just read back a few and looks like some know about it.



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. fishtail braid hairstyles.
  • fishtail braid hairstyles.



  • aprilfools
    Nov 24, 08:43 AM
    For the past two black Fridays, I have updated my .mac account. This year will be no acception. $68 is certainly better than $99.

    99.00 per year divided by 12 Months = $8.25 per month. $68 per year divided by 12 Months = $5.66. A much better deal.

    b





    fishtail braid tutorial. Fishtail Braid Prom Hairstyles
  • Fishtail Braid Prom Hairstyles



  • wpotere
    Apr 13, 09:31 AM
    Let me give you a REAL scenario. I used to use my laptop backpack to carry my lunch to work and I was at the airport heading out of town. What I didn't know is that one of my butter knives had slid down under the lining of the backpack. Of course I went in security and was pulled to the side where I was professionally patted down. They then pulled me off to the side to further inspect the bag. I told them the story and they allowed me to slip it in an envelope to mail it home.

    1. It worked as they did catch a potential weapon.
    2. They were profesional about it the entire time (Boston TSA).
    3. If you cooperate with them it is generally no big deal.

    People that are making this difficult simply like to complain for the sake of complaining. Take the bus....



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. fishtail braid hairstyles.
  • fishtail braid hairstyles.



  • maflynn
    Apr 17, 06:08 AM
    That's a pretty sick OS. I haven't ever run Fedora on a computer of mine, but my uncle swears by it. That video has convinced me to run it on my next box.

    I like fedora over ubuntu. I haven't run fedora for a while, I think I'll take second look when the new version comes out.





    fishtail braid tutorial. Hairstyle fishtail braid http
  • Hairstyle fishtail braid http



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Apr 26, 08:59 AM
    This guy was more than capable of defending himself...



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. trying the fishtail braid.
  • trying the fishtail braid.



  • -hh
    Oct 19, 10:16 AM
    The market share (and Princeton report) are favorable news for the Mac platform and for Apple.

    But it is interesting to read this from Gartner, in the light that this very same Company is also in the news right now for their "Macs should be made by Dell" splash (actual paper was "Apple Should License the Mac to Dell")

    In conjunction with this articles observation that Dell's PC marketshare has been sliding (lost worldwide #1 to HP, etc), along with business reports that aren't rosey on Dell's margins (nor their get well plan, which isn't working), the newsfolk who picked up on Gartner really got their headline wrong. It really should have been IMO:

    "Dell sliding bad - needs rescue in form of Mac licence from Apple".

    In said report (the other one, not this one) Gartner suggested that 'Apple should concentrate on what it does best - create software - and make use of Dell's production and distribution infrastructure.' In this report, there's not a peep of such 'black clouds on the horizon' for Apple ... must be two different guys in the Gartner shop :)

    Quite interesting, since the bottom line right now is that the Mac Pro is known to be less expensive than the Dell equivalent, for what does that suggest about expertise in cutting deals with Intel, and efficiently running production & distrubution?

    The reality is that Apple generally contracts out much of their manufacturing, true. However, so does Dell. As such, why should Apple bother to pay to go through Dell? That's called using a "Middle Man" and this intermediate step would increase costs, which would then either lower Apple's unit profits, or force them to raise prices ... which hearkens the 'Macs cost more' paradigm.

    This is why Gartner's suggestion seems to be more aimed to help Dell through their current fiscal troubles but does not help Apple in any meaningful way at this time.

    Perhaps Apple will need Dell for access to Dell's assemblers, but that would only occur when Apple's total market share gets huge - say exceeds 33%. Barring a Vista-catastrophy, at the current rate of market share growth, we're still more than a year or two away from having to cross that bridge, which ironically gives Michael Dell plenty of time to become more retrospective and apologetic about inflammatory comments he has made of Apple in the past.



    -hh

    PS: if you look more closely at Apple's 3Q numbers, you'll see that desktop sales were relatively flat: the growth was in laptops.





    fishtail braid tutorial. fishtail braid hairstyles. a
  • fishtail braid hairstyles. a



  • wlh99
    Apr 29, 10:52 AM
    Ok fellows, thanks for the waiting, my new house is a mess but at least all my furniture is here now. I follow both of your examples ( wlh99's E-mail project and the great explanation that Knight showed here). I first started a new project in order to avoid confusion and made some changes, the result is what I think " a working timer " with start, stop and reset buttons. If I see the code now it seems a bit obvious why the timer never stopped before. I can tell you right now that I never reset the global variables inside any cancel or reset button thus the timer always continued. I think that the first variable (NSInteger seconds = 0 before the first method) gets called only once after that we reset it to 0 using the reset or cancel method (we can do it separately like knight said), in my case I assign reset to be the one to set that to 0 and cancel to invalid the timer.

    Knight and wh99, if you like to see the project running and tell me your throughs, just give me your E-mail addresses (I have Warren's already) so I can share it with you. For obvious reasons I'm not posting it and if some of you wonder why, it's for same reasons nobody posted the complete working code despite being able to make a timer in less than 3 minutes. (yes, I know it's because you think it would not help me and I understand)

    Special thanks to Knight and wh99 for their patience and instructions.

    Thanks also to everyone who gave his opinion on this matter.

    * Here is photo of the log and UI

    Glad you got it working. Trust me when I say, it is not obvious, and that it now seems so to you is an accomplishment.



    more...


    fishtail braid tutorial. Fishtail Braid Tutorial
  • Fishtail Braid Tutorial



  • AidenShaw
    Oct 4, 02:25 PM
    Squarely wrong. Even "The Inquirer" has talked about the vastly superior multitasking AND SMP features of OS X Leopard, as compared to what Vista seems to offer. Damn, even today any version of Windows crawls far behind OS X in that.
    If you say so. I guess the people running databases on 64-processor Windows systems (http://www.ideasinternational.com/benchmark/ben020.aspx?b=eb4a0fa9-0344-487d-85ef-49539f0da8f0&f=Clust'd%3dN) haven't read The Inquirer.


    Second: the fact that IDF didn't have any "octo" machines derives from the simple and obvious assessment that Apple does NOT have any "octo" machines. Anything else would be just illegal.
    HP, Dell, IBM and the rest were running octos - their dual-socket workstations and servers were fitted with Clovertown samples provided by Intel. I didn't know that there was a law against that. :rolleyes:


    ...it's an easy fallacy to assert that the non-existence of machines "running OS X" in quad configurations at a certain event means a lack of capacity by OS X to do so.
    Sorry for the confusion - my point was that Intel was demonstrating the power of the octos by demoing with Windows as the OS.

    One demo even had a Windows quad (dual-dual) system which was upgraded onstage to an octo (dual-quad) system - the benchmark was re-run with the 8 processors on the octo to show the improvement.

    If Windows SMP and multi-tasking is as bad as you and The Inquirer say, I would have expected Intel to use Linux....





    fishtail braid tutorial. Fishtail Braid
  • Fishtail Braid



  • Willis
    Oct 10, 06:26 PM
    argh... enough with the speculation. these guys are shooting blanks.





    fishtail braid tutorial. easy Fishtail braid with a
  • easy Fishtail braid with a



  • gwangung
    Jan 15, 09:06 PM
    Blogging isn't journalism, otherwise Mrs Weisman down the street who blogs about her bridge club is a journalist. Did we really learn nothing from the Engadget Apple stock thing?

    Well, actually, not quite...A journalist reports. If you report, you're a journalist. Some folks are better at it than others.





    twoodcc
    Aug 11, 07:06 PM
    ^^ is 200mhz really that important :p

    i'm tellin ya, there's something about starting with the number 4.

    but it got too hot, and i had to turn it down to 3.98 ghz. not quite 4. hopefully it'll stay at that though





    killuminati
    Sep 7, 08:19 PM
    are you kidding me? So you're saying that it was just a publicity stunt? Just cuz kanye's black? :(





    Full of Win
    Oct 23, 05:11 PM
    i grew up in woodside, and it seems like this house would be very out of place. i'm not saying i have anything against his simple house or anything, just that it doesnt fit in with the area.

    hope he enjoys getting no signal out there...everytime i go back there my iphone drains it's battery in about an hour searching for signal

    That is what Microcells and Sat Phones are for. That, or a Verizon iPhone.





    Atlasland
    Aug 7, 02:25 PM
    Makes them a little more attractive to the penny concious buyer.

    More importantly, cutting price of the current design signals the arrival of a new design in the not-too-distant-future.





    Abstract
    Sep 7, 09:27 PM
    ^^It doesn't suck at all.

    Kanye West is one of the most amazing things to happen to hip-hop in the past several years.

    Anyone get his new album yet? I haven't ... I need to pick up a copy.
    Yeah I've got a copy. Actually, I downloaded it, but I was under the impression that the album itself wasn't out yet.

    Or maybe it is in the US, but not in Oz. :rolleyes:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment