Friday, May 20, 2011

Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions

Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny animals with captions
  • funny animals with captions



  • FinalDragoon06
    Feb 7, 06:55 PM
    Some Code Geass for now :)

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8033483/Internet/Desktop/desktop_20110207.jpg

    Original (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8033483/Internet/Desktop/%5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-art-anime-code-geass-the-britannian-witch-103945-shinn-1920x1200.jpg)





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. «Caturday: Fence Captions
  • «Caturday: Fence Captions



  • MacBandit
    Nov 24, 12:37 PM
    oops. :o i like adium, i'd go check it out, but i can't get the page to load... :confused:


    No, oops I'm just pointing it out. The link works fine for me.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny animals with captions
  • funny animals with captions



  • AvSRoCkCO1067
    Sep 26, 11:08 PM
    My dotmac is set to expire.

    I will renew if Apple foots the bill again.

    A couple of years ago they inadvertently deleted all my webpages and so when they were writing to goad me into renewing I said why should I? You deleted my webpages. So they gave me a complimentary year.

    Then last year I paid for it again but they deleted a lot of my messages with an overly aggressive server-side spam filter. Plus they've been plagued with e-mail outages this last year.

    I will call customer service. If they pay for it, I'll continue. If not, then I'll have a hard time justifying the expense.

    Everyone's been plagued by the same email outages...why should you expect special treatment?





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. or weird looking animals
  • or weird looking animals



  • The Beatles
    Apr 4, 12:50 PM
    Apple needs to learn to work with publishers.

    I spend about a third of my daily iPad time reading the FT every morning. If the app gets pulled or no longer works (because Apple insists on getting their cut of my annual subscription), I will make the very easy decision to get an Android tablet next.

    Same goes for my Economist and WSJ apps. Combined, I probably spend 75% of my time on my iPad reading these publications. Take them away, and I'm gone.

    My loyalty is to the publisher and the quality of their material. It is NOT to Apple. And one less iPad owner also means one less App store and/or iTunes customer.

    Apple should tread very lightly here.


    Wow, you my friend are bought and sold! :p

    The less a corporation knows about me the better. I am not in favor of giving my personal information away. But you believe apple should succumb to a no choice collection of this data simply because a corporation demands it? Your easy.

    Bankers and Corporations run this world and they dont have a "flower power, I love your grandma and children" attitude. Just look at what the banks did. Look at how the government responded. Now you want to give corps even more control by taking away choice?


    You say you'll go to Android, which i think is a bit poetic. The definition of Android means "Robot with a Human Appearance", and the government/bankers/corporations just love that mindset :D matter of fact, im sure thats how they see all of us. I know this sounds like a personal attack but it isnt. Its a rant on the relationship between the people, their government and the bankers/corporations. If apple wants to provide choice as to whether i give out my personal info, im cool with that. Grateful actually.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. Funny animals with captions
  • Funny animals with captions



  • cherrypop
    Sep 28, 03:11 PM
    Using your numbers that's $80/year, or 20% off. Not bad for doing basically nothing.

    For what it's worth, you can get .Mac packages on eBay for $50. I did earlier this week and have already renewed using the Auth Key.

    Again, see my post just above where I listed URL to a How-To I posted on how to save on DotMac. There are different ways to search that should help you if you've only been able to find $80 listings.

    Where do you see this? Every ebay auction I see for dotmac ends up being at least $75 or more with $5 shipping at least.

    Not that great a deal.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. category: Funny Animals
  • category: Funny Animals



  • oMc
    Dec 13, 07:38 PM
    Excuse me, but i'm curious to know what are these software ?
    Thank you.

    1st : http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7600/33642412.jpg

    2nd : http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6364/10646848.jpg





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • thunderboltspro
    Jan 1, 09:33 PM
    I keep seeing it discussed but I don't know what it is. What is the best way to fold? What gets me the most points I know I can add things to the advanced section what do I put? And what is passkey.

    Get your key
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/getpasskey.py

    key faq
    http://folding.stanford.edu/English/FAQ-passkey





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. Funny Animals With Captions
  • Funny Animals With Captions



  • gt1948
    Jun 14, 08:50 AM
    Store opens at 7am per AT&T memo. Preordered mine 6/9

    Plan on being in the line at 7am FRIDAY� :D:D:D:D

    BTW Popeyes fried chicken right next door.....;););)





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny pictures with captions.
  • funny pictures with captions.



  • fdot
    Jul 10, 05:28 PM
    I am Going to wait at the staten meathead store.. anyone else





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. more animals
  • more animals



  • GregA
    Apr 28, 06:53 AM
    Apple is widely expected to introduce a new iPhone later this year. That new iPhone will likely be a global device (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/21/verizon-cfo-reveals-next-iphone-to-be-a-global-device), incorporating both CDMA and GSM technologies into a single design.

    I'm starting to think the next iPhone will be the albatross of iPhones. The A5 chip is BIG.... and I hope the Qualcomm chip is just as small and efficient as the existing 3G chip (I'm assuming it won't be any better?), since this whole "world phone" really means nothing to anyone except Verizon customers (who will be able to roam to GSM).

    I'm due for an upgrade (2 year cycle), but my wife on the matching 2 year cycle seems to be getting the better deal :-/

    Still, rumours are rumours. We'll see what we see. I'm enjoying my iPad2 :)





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. Funny Animals With Captions
  • Funny Animals With Captions



  • faizanshakyboy
    Apr 28, 11:31 AM
    Apple should have launched Verizon version along with AT & T delays might have affected its sale.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny animals captions
  • funny animals captions



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 01:39 PM
    Acting is hard. You only need to witness bad acting in one movie to understand this. For every A-list star, there are tens of thousands more out of work, because competition is tough and dependent on luck, too. But mostly, it comes down to supply and demand. I have no problems with actors getting 20 million a picture, they worked hard and there are only a handful of them, anyways.

    luv ya bunches, x0x0x0

    Wrong. Acting is easy. They are called fake players.

    Hmm... what was that Paris Hellton movie? Oh... house of wax...
    Britney Spears... hmm... okay... anyways





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. See All Captions
  • See All Captions



  • HarryPot
    May 4, 01:26 PM
    I would have rather let Osama bin Laden go undiscovered than torture someone to find out where he was.

    But what if torturing a person who is involved in the plans of a terrorist attack could prevent thousands of deaths?

    Torturing would never be a good action, but it is like killing someone to defend yourself, killing is bad, but the result of killing saved your life.

    In the case of torture, it is the government defending its people (country). If it can be avoided better, but I would rather authorize torture instead of letting attacks happen.

    EDIT: As with everything, every single case needs to be analyzed separately.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny pictures of dogs with
  • funny pictures of dogs with



  • Caetano
    Mar 25, 03:38 PM
    I'm seeing/hearing the phrase post-PC device/era a bit too often for comfort. I like the iOS devices but for me the Mac is still by far the most important product that Apple make and I hope it continues for a long time to come. I look forward to seeing what they come up with for Maps though.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • MrVegas
    Aug 1, 10:30 AM
    Do the .mac accounts have FTPS capability?





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. Add your funny caption here
  • Add your funny caption here



  • Steviejobz
    Apr 7, 08:29 AM
    Hope they fix the slide to unlock bug on home screen.

    It gets stuck a lot ever since 4.3.1

    Also the pause button when playing podcasts or certain music not as responsive as it used to be.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. with captions” /gt;lt;/agt;lt;br
  • with captions” /gt;lt;/agt;lt;br



  • Winni
    Dec 21, 08:06 AM
    Macs would be an excellent choice for any business to use ...

    Yeah, sure. Because all of those business/enterprise applications written exclusively for Windows run ah-so smoothly on Macs...

    Just accept it, folks: There is no business case for using Macs in an enterprise environment.

    Compatibility? Fail. (There is a world beyond the Microsoft .doc format where enterprise applications live. There's OLD Java, and many Java apps require a very specific Oracle JVM to run. There's .NET. There's Sharepoint. There's an IBM mainframe you need to talk to. There are department printers that have no OS X drivers. There's a long list of office equipment that only plays well with Windows.)

    Enterprise-ready? Fail. See compatibility, see support, see backup.

    Central administration? Fail. Try applying group policies to a Mac.

    Central backup? Fail. No, Time Machine is NOT an enterprise solution.

    TCO? Fail. Expensive hardware, short-lived platform support.

    Enterprise-support from the manufacturer (Apple)? HUGE fail.

    Roadmaps? Fail. Apple doesn't even know what the word means. You just cannot plan with this company and their products.

    Product longevity? Knock-out Fail. (Try getting support for OS X Leopard in two years from now. Try getting support for Tiger or Panther TODAY. Then compare it to Windows XP, an OS from the year that will be officially supported until 2014. Then make your strategic choice and tell me with a straight face that you want to bet your money on Cupertino toys.)

    It's MUCH easier to integrate Linux desktops into an enterprise environment than it is to put Mac OS X boxes in there. Why? Because some "blue chip" companies like Oracle and IBM actually use, sell and support Linux and make sure that it can be used in an enterprise environment.

    Trying to push a home user/consumer platform like the Mac into a corporate environment is a very bad idea. Especially if the company behind the product recently even announced that they dropped their entire server hardware because nobody wanted them. Why should the head of a large IT department trust a company that just dropped their only product that was even remotely targeted at the enterprise market? It's like asking a CTO to bet the company's IT future on Nintendo Wiis.

    And just for your info: I've had those discussions at the World Health Organization of the United Nations, and it turned out to be IMPOSSIBLE to integrate Macs into their IT environment. I had the only Mac (a 20" Core Duo) in a world wide network because I was able to talk someone higher up the ladder into approving the purchase order for it, but then I quickly had to give up on OS X and instead run Windows on it in order to get my job as an IT admin done and be able to use the IT resources of the other WHO centers. OS X Tiger totally sucked in our network for almost all of the above reasons, but Windows Vista and XP got the job done perfectly. It wasn't very persuasive to show off a Mac that only runs Windows. That's what you get for being an Apple fanboy, which I admittedly was at that time.

    Where I work now, two other people bought Macs, and one of them has ordered Windows 7 yesterday and wants me to wipe out OS X from his hard disk and replace it with Windows. He's an engineer and not productive with OS X, rather the opposite: OS X slows him down and doesn't provide any value to him.

    And personally, after more than five years in Apple land, I will now also move away from OS X. It's a consumer platform that's only there to lock people into the Apple hardware and their iTunes store. If the web browser and iTunes and maybe Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio or the Adobe Creative Suites are the only pieces of software that you need to be happy, then OS X probably is okay for you. For everything else, it quickly becomes a very expensive trap or just a disappointment. When Apple brag about how cool it is to run Windows in "Boot Camp" or a virtualization software, then this rather demonstrates the shortcomings of the Mac platform instead of its strengths. I can also run Windows in VirtualBox on Linux. But why is this an advantage? Where's the sense in dividing my hardware resources to support TWO operating systems to get ONE job done? What's the rationalization for that? There is none. It just shows that the Mac still is not a full computing platform without Microsoft products. And that is the ultimate case AGAINST migrating to Mac OS X.





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. Funny Animals with Captions
  • Funny Animals with Captions



  • wickedG35
    Jan 18, 01:26 PM
    Hey Guys,

    Looking for an iPhone with firmware 1.1.2 on it. Anyone have one for sale?

    :)





    Funny Pictures Of Animals With Captions. funny animals with captions.
  • funny animals with captions.



  • Mr Fusion
    Apr 28, 10:06 AM
    I need more of you a$$holes to switch to Verizon, thanks to you and Ma Bell I still can't get a decent 3G signal in any airport, city or crowded space. And I can't go CDMA because I go overseas a lot. Otherwise I would have switched in February.





    LukeHarrison
    Jul 31, 03:16 PM
    242613

    Just whilst my Mac's in for repair, I'm having to use a PC. Trying to replicate the experience though, and I have to say that GNOME Do is a fantastic piece of software, far superior to Spotlight or even Quiksilver.





    lostprophet894
    Oct 13, 03:33 PM
    Good thing I had it in my iTunes because it was gone from the store when I went to download it.

    I bought Tweetie 1 when it first came out and have been relatively happy with it... now that I see Tweetie 2 is out, I was about to buy it ,when I noticed Tweetie 1 is no longer available. Doesn't anyone else see a problem with this? What happens if something happens to the Twitter API, forcing all developers of all platforms to rewrite some code. Wouldn't that mean the thousands of people who bought Tweetie 1 would be SOL?

    I'm all for paying developers for coming out with newer versions of their software.. and people here are complaining about how the App Store buyers shouldn't be bitching about having to spend $3 here and there when normal Desktop apps can cost $10, $20, $30 etc.. but there's a difference... If I go to buy a Mac App, there's always the old version that I can download if I so choose.

    I paid for Tweetie 1.. this means that if my computer goes, and I lose my downloaded version, i'll never be able to download it again? Or if i'm on the road and my iPhone has a problem and I want to re-download through the App Store, I can't? Sorry, but that's not acceptable to me.

    Look at Pangea Software's Enigmo for example. I bought that and had fun with it. Enigmo 2 is out, but it's not replacing Enigmo... Both versions are available...

    This is ridiculous. Especially when Loren and all his loyal followers are justifying the price because Tweetie 2 is a new app, not an upgrade. If that's the case then why is the app it's NOT replacing gone from the App Store?

    This dude is scheisty. I wish I hadn't paid for either of his apps.





    SevenInchScrew
    Apr 4, 06:07 PM
    I just went to the Denver Automotive show and crapped my pants lol
    I miss going to good auto shows. I went to college in Phoenix, and they have a pretty good car show every year. Here in Omaha, we get just the basics for new cars, with a few random concept cars sprinkled in here and there. Nothing great, really, and that sucks. I'd love to get over to Geneva or Frankfurt to see one of those huge shows one of these years.





    vnowarita
    Apr 7, 08:39 AM
    I was debating on doing the 4.3.1 update now that the jailbreak is available. Is this a bad call? It seems many are unhappy they updated their software. I am currently on 4.2.1. Any thoughts?
    Thanks





    Macintosheux
    May 1, 08:21 AM
    thanks, it might have been good to point that out in the first place :)
    Well, since I wanted everyone to use my watermarked picture, it was not the best idea. Most people quote their sources, but some don't. As Consomac is still a rather small website, consequences can be huge for us. ;)


    Thank you mrblack927 for the confirmation. :)


    The software i used for the screenshot is OmniOutliner.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment