Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good Wishes For Birthday

Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • mdlooker
    Mar 27, 06:16 PM
    So at what point will the buyer see it's a scam??? It will seem to be after mail delivery because if he didn't read the description during the auction, he surely won't after he sees that he won! .. A picture! lol

    lol..just wrong!





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • It's a tribute
    Sep 1, 08:47 AM
    ;)

    http://uppix.net/2/8/3/8d80e216336ae2398952d10b5dc14tt.jpg (http://uppix.net/2/8/3/8d80e216336ae2398952d10b5dc14.html)





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • johnnyfiive
    Aug 14, 04:39 PM
    The bootcamp desktop. :D





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Gem�tlichkeit
    Apr 27, 07:37 PM
    Haters will and always hate.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • SuperCachetes
    Apr 16, 07:21 AM
    http://www.economist.com/node/5494593

    The only meaningful way to save the red countries from depopulation is to eliminate access to birth control and abortions. Places have tried to boost birth rates, it hasn't succeeded.

    I'm pretty sure I said "bolster the population," not "raise the birth rate." Making babies is only one way to increase the number of people in a certain area.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • mcdj
    Mar 27, 08:56 PM
    You don't believe me? He sent that to my eBay and now the auction is cancelled like he just said he was going to do. Sucks but I dont think that other guy is going to get his money back. Not like we are going to find out either.

    Oh I believe you now, but you didn't say he messaged you through ebay before�I thought you meant he pm'd you here.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Agilus
    Mar 27, 09:28 PM
    Has anyone picked up the DS version of Puzzle Quest? If so, what do you think?

    I'll probably end up picking it up. Tycho (from Penny Arcade) likes it, and my tastes often line up with his. If I get it anytime soon (i.e., before the responses flood in or you get it), I'll let you know. :)





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • JoeG4
    Nov 19, 04:11 PM
    Isn't there some kinda law against price fixing like this?





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Shivetya
    Apr 8, 04:42 AM
    Some of the customer reviews on the iTunes download page are very critical of the controls for some games. Not sure how well they've ported these to the touch screen interface....

    Depends on if you look further than the displayed controls. By that I mean, with Tempest there is a slider on the left that lets you rotate around the play field and firing buttons on the right. However, what many miss is that you can control the entire movement around the screen by touch.

    Same for centipede/millipede/etc. Apparently most have a simulated control on the screen but they also have touch capability for movement control on the game surface as well.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • twoodcc
    Mar 5, 08:54 AM
    We'll see. I'm hopeful for maybe 4.4. We'll see how enthusiastic the cpu is about doing that.. I'm going to be using a CM Hyper 212+ which isn't the absolute best cooler you can buy but it's also not something ridiculous like $80. Still, it will annihilate the hilariously tiny stock intel cooler for sure.

    Does anyone know if the AMD 6970 is compatible with GPU2? I can't really find any conclusive information on it and of course I can't try it myself yet. Some people say forcing ati_r800 works but others don't.

    4.4 would be great. you should easily hit over 4 though. i've heard intel's cooler is better with this one, you'll have to let us know.

    i haven't used an AMD card for folding, so i can't really comment. i guess you'll have to share your experience with this one! ;)





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Moyank24
    Apr 27, 02:21 AM
    And what makes Lesbians likable? In my town they are busy ranting about how men are evil and stupid.

    So cliche.

    I guarantee those are the straight women, who actually have to spend time with men. ;)

    Us lesbians don't have to deal with that crap. The man-hating lesbian was created by egotistical straight men who couldn't believe that a woman would choose another woman over a man.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Sun Baked
    Aug 13, 03:53 PM
    I feel like I've been going around in circles lately... :(





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • diotav
    Sep 3, 04:50 PM
    http://diotav.nl/public/D030910S.jpg (http://diotav.nl/public/D030910B.jpg)





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • toddybody
    Apr 7, 12:00 PM
    Great Combo...that said, the iCade is a tad overpriced for this handsome hebrew.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Funkymonk
    Apr 29, 09:24 PM
    However, look at the profits and Apple makes around the same or more than the entire Samsung conglomerate with 1/5 the workforce.

    How much does samsung conglomerate make and how much does apple make? Can't find the numbers





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • FireStar
    Dec 1, 04:50 PM
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__c9qWlUD8Qs/TM1KcAr4rAI/AAAAAAAAMtI/iK76vBOEVaI/s1600/White_Bengal_Tiger.jpg





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • AppleMacDudeG4
    Apr 25, 07:00 AM
    I am not sure how many sales of this item will occur. I would tend to think that people who wanted an iPhone 4 already have one. If it was released earlier to the release of the iPhone 4, it might have sold better but since people are expecting the iPhone 5 to come out around September, I am not expecting a large number of them to be sold.





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • R94N
    Dec 1, 04:21 PM
    I like the 'Redwood' wallpaper that comes with the Mac. I'm sure they added more wallpapers to the 'plants' category recently though. It could be just me :p





    Good Wishes For Birthday. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • stewie1
    Apr 4, 11:37 AM
    Apple needs to learn to work with publishers.

    I spend about a third of my daily iPad time reading the FT every morning. If the app gets pulled or no longer works (because Apple insists on getting their cut of my annual subscription), I will make the very easy decision to get an Android tablet next.

    Same goes for my Economist and WSJ apps. Combined, I probably spend 75% of my time on my iPad reading these publications. Take them away, and I'm gone.

    My loyalty is to the publisher and the quality of their material. It is NOT to Apple. And one less iPad owner also means one less App store and/or iTunes customer.

    Apple should tread very lightly here.





    Mitthrawnuruodo
    Dec 18, 06:46 PM
    He-he... that is slightly disturbing...

    ...and very cool... :D





    ianp
    Jan 25, 10:08 AM
    Hi All,

    First off I am new here, so Hi again

    I have a small problem getting Microsoft Outlook 2001 to use my 2003 Exchange server. I have to admit I am new to macs and am finding it a little hard to do anything but I am trying.

    From what I can tell is that for some reason my the mac will not resolve the server name to an ip address. I mean when I look in the Outlook settings, under services --> properties if I place the servers IP address there and then the user name and then 'check the name' it resolves the name of the server and under lines the user name (which as far as I am concerned has worked).

    Yet when I then launch Outlook I get a message saying folders could not be opened. The attempt to log on to the server failed..... Microdoft Outlook could not be started. The attempt to log on to the MS Exchange Server failed....................

    What I have done so far:-
    Updated the /etc/hosts file and added the ip address for the server (can ping both IP and name from the console and network util)
    When in Outlook settings --> properties and user the server name instead of the IP address and try and check name I get an error.. The name could not be resolved. Network problems are preventing connection to the MS Exchange Server, Contact your system adminsitrator (me).


    Sorry for the long post but this is a real problem. Any help would be much appreciated.


    Ian

    PS The only thing I can sort of think of at the moment is that Outlook starts I think in classic mode??? I am not sure if this starts a new shell and therefore ignores the /etc/hosts file and that is the reason why it can not resolve the server name. If I am right my next question would be where is the hosts file for the classic enviroment??





    yagran
    Jan 9, 02:52 PM
    iPhone - i think we maybe put to much pressure for them to announce it today... i mean it still needs to be accepted by FCA and its not coming out in england until Q4! I was so excited to buy one today! and its not as if i can even buy one form the usa and unlock it because of its integration with the cingular network...god im annoyed and upset

    edit: also i would say the price for hem is fair as ive never seen such truely amazing technology, i.e multitouchscreens for that price range. and storage level is great for a phone..replaces me nano and moto pebl as soon as it gets to the uk...IN LIKE A BILLION YEARS. i waited long enough for it to be announced and i saved up my money, and u just tease me apple!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    Littleodie914
    Mar 23, 09:04 AM
    Dang, Federighi has large shoes to fill. His Lion demo was so-so. Serlet has been on the Mac OS X team since day one if I remember right, and has always seemed to understand where it needed to go next.

    I wonder if the departure has anything to do with Mac OS X transitioning away from a traditional desktop OS towards a more touch-centric, "no-fuss" one. Would be interested in Serlet's opinion on this.





    Matth�
    Jul 2, 05:07 PM
    after unintentionally disconnecting a firewire HD without unmounting, I can no longer see the disk on my desktop & finder.
    mount or disk utility however does see it and tells me nothing is wrong.
    I can even search it and open files on it.
    But i still need to physically see it for running an classic app.
    Anyone familiar with this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment