Saturday, May 21, 2011

Haircuts For Yorkies

Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Squonk
    Oct 31, 01:40 PM
    And I guess increased storage could be used as a USB key. I'd like to see them get rid of the dock and go back to the Shuffle plugging right into your USB port. (I think this used to be the case? Never owned a Shuffle.) So useful for file storage. In that case, basically any size Shuffle could be useful.

    maybe a 3rd party company will design a cable/adaptor/thing that you can conveniently carry with the shuffle to use as a flash drive without the need of the dock

    out of the box the 2gen shuffle capabilities as a flash drive are almost useless IMO

    The 2gen form factor does not lend itself to a direction connection via USB due to the shape of it. The 1gen shuffle had problems with this too which prompted the 1gen dock. I recall that the 1gen could not fit into the USB ports on the eMac.

    And for that matter, it looks to me that the 2gen shuffle is so thin that it could not accommodate the USB connector anyway.

    Yes, a non-dock cable for the 2gen shuffle to USB would be the ticket. Heck, this is what Apple should have included with it instead of the itty-bitty docklet.

    I agree - I'd want the shuffle for it's thumb drive ability in addition to music player. And for that reason, a 2GB size would be very nice indeed!





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • toolbox
    Dec 25, 01:42 AM
    Here was wat santa bought me today!!

    1. iTunes Vouchers from Mum / Grand Parents
    2. Skin for the iPad
    3. R2 D2 Thumb drive
    4. Usual Socks / Jocks / Deodorants
    5. New Kettle to replace my dead one.

    Great lunch with the family!





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Corey Grandy
    Sep 13, 10:39 AM
    I have a problem. :)





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • daneoni
    Mar 23, 11:46 AM
    Probably saw the writing on the wall with Apple's recent 'Post-PC' direction, even more so with iOS's impending infiltration of Mac OS.





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • xas
    May 4, 03:52 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Please delete.





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Eminemdrdre00
    Oct 13, 04:15 PM
    Personally don't get the desire to have push for Tweets. Atleast in my case my world won't come to a screaching halt if I don't get my tweets right away. I have a job and such so I can't afford the time to look at tweets every thirty seconds...cuz...well....I have a job and such. I check them when there is a lul on the action or when I get home.

    Then again, I don't have push turned on for my work or personal e-mail accounts either. I want to be in control of my e-mail....not it in control of me.

    Steve

    Push for @mentions & DMs mostly. Of course push for your timeline tweets would get annoying. I'm a full time software developer BTW. Congrats on having a job in this bad economy!





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Surely
    Aug 20, 10:46 PM
    I've never heard of that venue. Google time.....

    They're a solid band..... enjoy.....
    :cool:





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Matthew M.
    Aug 15, 07:59 AM
    Molly Sims from an SI Swimsuit Issue a few years ago:





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Chase R
    Oct 13, 04:44 AM
    it is.

    That makes me sick.





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • jbanger
    Dec 1, 03:15 AM
    262408

    desktop courtesy of http://fiftyfootshadows.net/





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • basesloaded190
    Mar 31, 10:17 AM
    Very Cool demo. Really shows off the true horsepower of the Ipad as well





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • iBlue
    Dec 23, 05:00 PM
    same apple as my first entry, but for contest rules - a non-edited thread. ;)





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • monke
    Dec 19, 12:06 AM
    Apple Christmas Ball:





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • eroxx
    May 4, 09:28 AM
    On my iMac, I have 2 internal hard-drives. I want to get time capsule but I only want it to sync ONE of those drives. Is that possible?





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • DarkForces
    Apr 4, 11:37 AM
    This is rather amusing. People rush out to buy cheesy $30 iPhone Bumpers that cost .10 to make or some other overpriced case and have no issue. Many even buy multiples before they decide on one.

    But ATT raises the cost of a early upgrade phone by $50 and people go bonkers.

    1) It's an early upgrade. Do you really need to upgrade your phone sooner than every 18 months? If you do, that is your decision as a consumer. You certainly have no God given right to a cheap upgrade though. Stop whining.

    2) Inflation is here. Deal with it. Have you been to the grocery store lately? It's the price we pay when the Fed prints money like Chinese knock-offs.

    3) Last I checked the government enacts laws regarding the cell phone industry and also regulates the frequencies. There has never been anything stopping either congress or the executive branch or independent commissions from imposing rules to require cellcos to unlock phones after x months of service or to require them to sell unlocked phones.

    +1

    So true.

    People sure do whine a lot.





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • olicool1234
    Nov 13, 06:30 PM
    it should be ok if you dont play with it and streacth it or watever you might think of doing with it, just use your ipod like a normal person and it should be ok.





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • NoNothing
    Apr 6, 01:32 PM
    Dead or alive, you're coming with me. :D

    These are serious charges. What is your evidence?





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • DoFoT9
    Feb 4, 09:22 AM
    I decided to have a complete set of Hayden


    you lucky man! perfect :D





    Haircuts For Yorkies. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • mnkeybsness
    Jul 8, 05:58 PM
    for all i know the icons are put in place by the application that creates them. i think you would need to hack each specific application.





    Hugh
    Sep 1, 06:17 PM
    Some months ago I posted asking if any one knew what the real ending to DOOM32x was, and some others wanted to know as well. A person on another site found the ending on YouTube. Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNGEQwSN6zU)




    sfwalter
    Apr 7, 09:55 AM
    I can send youtube videos to my Apple TV. However with the MLB iPad app I can't even though the MLB videos in the app have the icon for me to select Apple TV as an output device.

    Is this something the MLB app is doing to prevent the videos from appearing on the tv. I thought since the video has the output selector control it would work.





    RedReplicant
    Apr 3, 05:31 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/VcFLo.jpg





    Absolute-Zero
    Apr 12, 12:05 AM
    She looks to be enjoying the VLC app ;)

    I keep trying to change my wallpaper, but I enjoy the dark minimal look of this to much. Helps me focus on the things I need to do

    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1285/screenshot20110411at811.png

    LOL. Nice comment. Also nice wallpaper. Can I haz link?





    jr24
    Sep 2, 02:13 AM
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9976/screenshot20100902at257.png

    haven't had my new computer long so i've been messing around with icons and looking up desktop pictures on interfacelift.com

    here's the link for it: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1705/sunset_in_front_of_me.html



    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/CaptMurdock/Screengrabs/Desktop9-10.jpg

    Here's a link to the original, (http://gizmodo.com/5618454/wi+fihawks-at-the-diner?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29) sort of. I got lucky with Google -- I just can't find the Twitter that pointed me to the original picture.

    i see you are using an old mac for your mac hd icon, too! where did you get yours? the one on mine i've had saved for a long time but i haven't found larger versions of these.

    and also: are we not able to change things like the "downloads" icon in the dock at all? i can change all of the other ones but i haven't gotten it to work for that one. i didn't have any trouble with documents or the trash so i didn't think there would be a problem with downloads. x.x



    No comments:

    Post a Comment