Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Glitter Images

Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Animated Happy Birthday
  • Animated Happy Birthday



  • Ace 7
    Aug 9, 10:00 AM
    My happy place.

    http://i38.tinypic.com/303jrt2.jpg





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. irthday my friend glitter
  • irthday my friend glitter



  • jdl8422
    Jun 2, 10:05 AM
    Here is the winning entry :)

    228669





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday Kieron
  • Happy Birthday Kieron



  • d21mike
    Feb 9, 06:50 PM
    I received a call from ATT just yesterday. I have a small business account with 4 phones. My account came up on his list (thought it was nice he called). He said i could get a 5th phone for almost free since I would then qualify for 8% discount with 5 phones. I could also drop down from 1400 min to 700 since I am not even close to 700 min (last 4 months). I said, yeah since A-LIST (10 any phone numbers) I hardly ever call anyone where it cost me minutes. He said, oh yeah that would be a problem because you loose A-LIST if you drop to 700 min. Prior to A-LIST I would normally not go over 700 min. I now have maybe 10,000 rollover min. I will never use all of my minutes even without this. Of course I have the unlimited texting with 4 phones at $30 per month. Also, with the iPhone generally just TEXT and not actually make a call.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday Balloons
  • Happy Birthday Balloons



  • redshift1
    Sep 4, 12:52 AM
    Here's mine. Doubt anyone wants my cat on their desktop, so not posting a link.

    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)

    My two bengal cars are very similar.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday



  • ifjake
    Sep 30, 11:14 AM
    "The Mac is a resurgent platform."

    sweet.

    For a while I was thinking that the only dent Apple could make was primarily in the individual consumer market. But this news along with checking out some of the new upcoming features for Leopard server makes me change my mind. 2007 and all it will bring to the Mac platform will be an interesting year for sure.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday Graphics
  • Happy Birthday Graphics



  • mac jones
    Mar 11, 07:12 AM
    Anyone happen to see a line on Michigan or North?





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



  • JaSuS
    Apr 7, 11:13 AM
    I Will Still Jailbreak Apple....don't waste your time!:)





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. MySpace/Happy Birthday
  • MySpace/Happy Birthday



  • jedivulcan
    Apr 4, 10:46 AM
    If the AT&T + T-Mobile acquisition/merger goes through, the FCC and FTC should just close up shop and take whatever money they use to run those government bodies and return them to the tax payers. I mean, seriously, what's the point?





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Hi5 amp; Myspace Glitter Graphics » Happy Birthday Glitter Images
  • Hi5 amp; Myspace Glitter Graphics » Happy Birthday Glitter Images



  • Legion93
    Apr 27, 01:09 PM
    The master of troll has spoke.

    Could people stop calling each other trolls? Grow up.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday!



  • arn
    Dec 15, 01:49 PM
    I'll see what I can do

    arn





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday Glitter
  • Happy Birthday Glitter



  • Mmarzex
    Aug 9, 09:41 PM
    My first desktop pic of my first mac. It is awesome :D
    245036





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday



  • reubs
    Feb 2, 09:16 PM
    Not a whole lot of effort lately. I haven't felt like customizing anything; I think it's all stock icons, too.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. glitter graphic happy birthday
  • glitter graphic happy birthday



  • jozeppy26
    Feb 9, 05:30 PM
    I have text messaging blocked on my account, so this would not be a good deal for me. Why would I want to pay $20/mo for text messaging when I can use Google Voice and pay nothing? The unlimited mobile to mobile would be nice, but not when it requires the text messaging plan. For those who DO have the texting plan already, then this is a very nice addition.

    ...because Google Voice doesn't support MMS.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday Glitter
  • Happy Birthday Glitter



  • thefunkymunky
    Jul 10, 05:18 PM
    Afraid not. My iPhone is due to be delivered by DHL tomorrow but we'll see.:rolleyes:





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Happy Birthday! Glitter
  • Happy Birthday! Glitter



  • drenline
    Apr 5, 06:46 PM
    Old cydia app DisplayOut gets the job done also.





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. Animated Happy Birthday
  • Animated Happy Birthday



  • Mr.Jonh
    May 4, 07:52 AM
    I just found a few links more to this thread.
    http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/find-my-iphone.html
    http://www.tipb.com/tips/





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. http://www.glitter-works.org
  • http://www.glitter-works.org



  • Keynoteuser
    May 12, 01:08 PM
    I wrote that, so I'm sure I'm the one who misspelled NEW. It should say NEW themes, not NEWS themes. If you get a chance to fix it, you can remove my post too :)





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. arget_blankgt;glitter-graphics.
  • arget_blankgt;glitter-graphics.



  • edesignuk
    Aug 13, 06:03 PM
    I like it, it'd drive me nuts after a while, but I do like it...





    Happy Birthday Glitter Images. MySpace/Happy Birthday
  • MySpace/Happy Birthday



  • CorvusCamenarum
    Mar 19, 04:29 AM
    But it was treason. There is a good reason that was a capital offense. The scale of death and misery that can be dealt through effective treason is far greater than than even a spray of bullets. If you support capital punishment, you should be in favor of hanging a traitor.
    Has he been officially charged with treason? I ask because I haven't seen the charge sheet, provided that it has been published.

    Going off the constitutional definition of treason (Article 3, section 3 for those interested), I think the state is going to have a hard time making it stick. PFC Manning didn't make war on the US, nor did he turn the documents, which I'll grant could be construed as aiding, over to an enemy power. Unless, of course, we decided to declare war on Australia while I was napping.

    A very long prison term spent making furniture seems more appropriate in this case.

    For that matter, why not Madoff? The effects of his mischief harmed far more people than even Manning. Why should he be spared the chair?
    Madoff didn't kill anyone, and therein lies the difference. The main purpose of the death penalty is not punishment, but a means for the state to assert that only the state shall have the authority to take a life.





    PDE
    Sep 27, 06:17 AM
    That's nice, but I'm still waiting for more storage.

    To clarify, I have .Mac and love the features, I just think for $100/yr, Apple is being a little chintzy with storage (after all, Google offers 2 GB for free and AOL offers unlimited space for free).


    I dropped .mac two years ago because it was completely unreliable. Apple has decided to focus on eye candy rather than improving the service. I'm amazed that they can't do both.

    I now use roundecube installed at dreamhost and I'm very happy. For the same price as .mac, I get 20gb of storage, unlimited domain hosting, a yearly free renewal of my domain name, 675 email addresses etc etc...and while it's not as integrated as .mac, it gives me much much more useful features. Above all, except for a week of iffy service, it's been rock solid.

    For those who want something really nice looking, check out roundcube webmail





    striker33
    May 5, 02:57 PM
    Has anyone with the new iMac experienced the persistent buzzing issue present in most of the models last year?

    The issue presents itself when the brightness is below full (and proceeds to get louder as you lower the brightness further). Tends to be more obvious when the casing becomes warm.

    This is the only thing keeping me from buying an iMac, after the few I got last year were all returned for that issue.





    MacBytes
    Nov 1, 10:13 AM
    http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)

    Category: History
    Link: This Day in Apple History: November 1, 1983 (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20101101111345)
    Description:: none

    Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
    Approved by Mudbug





    miles01110
    Apr 23, 06:54 PM
    Address Book > Preferences > "Sort By"

    ...?





    stl1pbr
    Aug 3, 04:01 PM
    A photo I took while on vacation in the Grand Tetons, WY.

    1920 x 1080

    http://gallery.me.com/stl1pbr/100158/Screen-20shot-202010-08-03-20at-203-40-06-20PM/web.jpg?ver=12808691290001



    No comments:

    Post a Comment