Tuesday, May 31, 2011

heart break quotes

heart break quotes. heart break quotes.
  • heart break quotes.



  • vincebio
    Apr 5, 03:57 PM
    just when we thought they couldnt ever beat their Apple's biggest flop....this comes along.

    nobody will download this.....surely:D





    heart break quotes. heart break quotes. quotes
  • heart break quotes. quotes



  • thegman1234
    Jan 1, 03:09 PM
    Forgive me if these two points have been mentioned as I didn't read the whole thread, but;

    From what I'm hearing, the cell chip in the iPhone is capable of working on upgraded networks. Now, I don't know what that means as far as LTE goes because I haven't bothered to research it, but I do that it's based off of 3g (long term evolution). This may render the iPhone capable of using that network with no hardware specific changes. If anything, Apple may have to offer different firmwares per carrier.

    The other point though, which is the most interesting to me in that it's so important and no one ever really mentions it, is that Verizon's network doesn't multitask. How ironic that the phone which was continuously bashed for not having multitasking in the OS was one of the only phones on the market that could multitask on the network. I'm gonna go out on a hunch here and say that Apple will NOT release an iPhone on a network that doesn't allow for calling and web browsing at the same time. Especially after they've worked so hard on getting application multitasking to work the way they wanted to. Apparently, the LTE network is supposed to take care of this, but we'll have to wait and see.

    Lastly, Happy New Year everyone!





    heart break quotes. Heart Break up Quotes.
  • Heart Break up Quotes.



  • MacNut
    Jan 12, 02:20 AM
    who are you kidding? what part of iphone is not previously existed in technology? yay it has a nice UI, like all other apple products, but the hardware?And only 200 new patents.





    heart break quotes. heart break quotes.
  • heart break quotes.



  • CaoCao
    Apr 18, 11:20 PM
    oh my stars and garters, please don't get me started...

    it's nice that the word is getting out tho, and people are waking up. took me long enough!

    What about the absolutely peaceful Muslims brutally attacked out of nowhere by rapacious imperialist crusaders who wanted to savagely impose their religion upon the tolerant and free society?



    more...


    heart break quotes. Emo Quotes About Heartbreak.
  • Emo Quotes About Heartbreak.



  • definitive
    Apr 15, 03:51 PM
    why even bother posting these fake pictures?

    monochrome noise filter in photoshop, anyone?





    heart break quotes. Heartbreak-Quotes
  • Heartbreak-Quotes



  • naquada
    Sep 12, 07:27 AM
    UK is down

    i just get a broken link from itunes and the apple site.. no black showtime screen.. but hey.. somethings happening!! :D



    more...


    heart break quotes. Heart Break Quotes. to meet
  • Heart Break Quotes. to meet



  • pete0302
    Jan 15, 02:02 PM
    I am a Powerbook G4 user, and ready for a new computer. I was hoping that they would update the MacBook Pro, because I would definately buy one, but that doesn't look like thats going to happen anytime soon... ::mad:





    heart break quotes. Heart Break up Quotes.
  • Heart Break up Quotes.



  • Dagless
    Apr 6, 06:33 AM
    Who wants to go out of their way to see ads? What's this world coming to?

    Absolutely. Don't we have enough adverts in our lives already?

    (well I imagine most do. I either watch TV shows recorded on my HDD or live on BBC. I don't read printed magazines or newspapers. Adblocker in Firefox. Play DS or PSP whilst waiting for films to start. Live in the countryside (no billboards!). It's lovely!)



    more...


    heart break quotes. heartbreak quotes and
  • heartbreak quotes and



  • Sydde
    May 4, 05:46 PM
    Any law that tells a physician what they can and can't ask a patient, or who they must treat despite their own personal views - is stupid. Physicians should be able to ask whatever they want, if the person answers that's their own choice, and if the physician no longer wants to treat them, thats his/her choice.
    Where do you live? Cedar Rapids, where the nearest next physician is five or ten minutes away, at most? What if you were in Guttenberg, where the next physician is half an hour or more? Open-ended liberty to refuse to provide treatment at a whim is just plain irresponsible.





    heart break quotes. heart break quotes.
  • heart break quotes.



  • tempusfugit
    Oct 6, 07:58 PM
    ATT is unbelievably good in Minneapolis, but my long drives to and from chicago are marked by a whole lot of EDGE which sucks!



    more...


    heart break quotes. I Miss You Heartbreak Quotes.
  • I Miss You Heartbreak Quotes.



  • Donz0r
    Jan 5, 02:56 PM
    Thank You!!! I always want to do this! Also, this year I have an appointment right in the middle of the keynote! You guys rock! IMO, this is The Best way to discover the new products, the way it was meant to be.





    heart break quotes. Life, Motivation, Heartbreak
  • Life, Motivation, Heartbreak



  • Vidder
    Dec 8, 04:09 PM
    Treyarch seemed to make a decision to nerf the whole snipe/camp thing, making sniping more difficult, and camping a risky & questionable proposition. Running & gunning is the way Black Ops seems to go, if you want to camp, stack killstreaks, modern warfare is the way to go. The amount of times I have seen someone going XX kills & 0 deaths I can count on one hand, while in MW2 I had done it quite a few times.

    I think Black Ops has become a nice alternative, and not just a continuation of modern warfare. It gives players choices.


    The multiple games give you choices...but this game alone gives you no choice but to run and gun. If i wanted to Run and Gun and waste my life i'd go join the taliban and pray to Allah.

    This game gives you very little choice and in that makes the game terrible.

    And you said it yourself. Treyarch ruined the game for all the snipers. Great job!

    Treyarch = morons and dip*****. Bring back Infinity War. Black Ops Blows.



    more...


    heart break quotes. heart break quotes
  • heart break quotes



  • michaelrjohnson
    Aug 7, 02:26 PM
    Very nice to see. Can't complain.





    heart break quotes. heart break quotes
  • heart break quotes



  • katanna
    Jan 5, 08:33 AM
    Hey guys,

    I want to watch the QuickTime stream "fresh," without knowing anything going in. This has worked OK in the past, but I always get a little spoiled before I watch the show (MacBook Pro, new Shuffle). Is there a link (webpage, e-mail, RSS) that I can simply get the notice once the QuickTime stream is up, and what the link is? In the past, I have watched:
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/appleevents/
    but they don't always update that page right away (I have watched that page for more than a day before while the link was up).
    I guess I could use the current numbering system and set my home page to:
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/mwsf07/
    (my home page is currently apple.com).

    Any ideas? Thanks for the input.

    Matthew



    more...


    heart break quotes. Heart Break Quote
  • Heart Break Quote



  • The Scotsman
    Jan 12, 06:16 PM
    Just to join in on this thread, Yes I agree that Steve was smug very smug to be precise but he was just very proud of the product he has worked on for a long time and believes that it is the best thing that is going to be on the market. I think he has a right to be smug.

    I just hope his smugness is warranted when the iPhone is released (or whetever it will be called by then) I think the iPhone although brilliant in looks, functionality and UI has several short comings and hope that these will be ironed out quickly in time for the 2nd gen iPhone.





    heart break quotes. heart break quotes.
  • heart break quotes.



  • SMM
    Oct 19, 08:29 PM
    This is great news, and that's a lot of macs! I can't help but think part of this is a big group of people waiting to buy a PC until it comes with Vista. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but if I could wait a couple months on the purchase to avoid an imminent ~$150+ O.S. upgrade I would. :cool:

    You may be right, JDOG, I just wonder how big a group that would be? I doubt if the home user crowd is effected too much. I notice that almost everyone is marketing their stuff as "Vista ready". That will probably sooth some buying anxiety from those who are even aware that there is a Vista. Is there an actual launch date for Vista yet? I remember when XP was getting close, Dell and some others were offering XP upgrade certificates. With Vista's price, I will be interested to see if they will do this again?

    I had a visit from a couple Dell folks yesterday. There were some things they said which were interesting. But, there was even more to be gleaned by observation. I was going to discuss this on a new thread. If you see it, you might find it worth reading.



    more...


    heart break quotes. heart break quotes.
  • heart break quotes.



  • Stella
    Jan 10, 06:48 PM
    What are your predictions for this years MacWorld?

    A lot of whining on these forums the second they reopen.

    Other than that certainty:

    MacBook Pro update - maybe new enclosure
    Mac Mini update ( minor and silent )
    Some major new product ( i.e., ultra mobile laptop )
    iPhone SDK ( crippled, of course )

    I'm hoping for new mouse

    Hopefully not a long iPhone related presentation borefest





    heart break quotes. Heartbreak Lyrics You live day
  • Heartbreak Lyrics You live day



  • marktwain
    Nov 23, 07:25 PM
    I hear Apple retail stores open as early as 7am!!

    Actually, they all seem to have different opening times...you can check the hours here...

    http://www.apple.com/retail/holidayhours/





    heart break quotes. Break Up Quotes Broken Heart
  • Break Up Quotes Broken Heart



  • adouglas2001
    Jan 15, 04:11 PM
    Everyone is harping on the MacBook Air because of it's lack of ports or an optical drive, but at the end of the day people are still going to want to buy it. It's a nice product.


    I agree. It's a machine for a particular kind of user, one who values portability above all else. Looked at that way instead of from the "gee, it lacks...." point of view, it makes a lot of sense.

    What often gets lost in these wish-list, "it should be easy to do THIS" discussions is the reality that all machines are compromises. What we get is driven by a lot of factors far beyond what is theoretically possible in a perfect world. Parts availability, cost of manufacture, market forces, engineering tradeoffs, etc. etc.

    You need ports and an internal optical drive? You'll just have to live with a chassis big enough to hold them. Like that oh-so-CLUNKY (I mean it's a whole INCH thick! Horrors!), terribly obsolescent, dinosaur-like MacBook Pro. :rolleyes:





    ChrisA
    Sep 26, 11:52 AM
    Ignore me if you wish, but I'm pretty sad about not getting the machine promised by the rumour mill. I'm happy for y'all with your updated photo software, but wouldn't you have liked it to be true that we'd get a nice new C2D MBP to use it on?

    a C2D MBP would give you what? Maybe a 20% speed bump. I doubt you'd notice except if you used a stop watch. For photographers and Videographers I doubt C2D would bing even a 20% boost as their main bottleneck is the speed of the disk.

    Try this experiment: Bring up Activity Monitor and see if the CPU is as 100% if it is not a faster CPU will do nothing for you. On a Mac the CPU is at 100% mostly when transcoding or redering, those tasks will go faster after the speed bump

    My gues is that the code re-work inside Aperture will speed things up MUCH more than a C2D could.





    Al Coholic
    Apr 29, 07:26 PM
    It's really hard to screw up a simple UI "Button" but leave it to Apple to constantly assume their user base is stupid and can't manage a simple "click". Give us the ability to change themes if you want to the UI to look differently.

    We promise not to kill ourselves.





    Squonk
    Oct 3, 01:48 PM
    Software:
    Am I the only one who thought the iTV interface looked less than polished?


    My guess is that they are holding thier cards close on all things related to the iTV. :)





    pudrums
    Apr 8, 03:30 AM
    @SPEEDwithJJ: Watch the Family Guy episode "New Kidney in Town" and you'll know :D





    macintel4me
    Oct 11, 03:11 AM
    First, I'm not sure what kind of wireless is being discussed here. Wireless earphones? wireless docking stationg? wireless internet connectivity? wireless ipod-to-ipod connectivity?

    Second, the battery drain on a widescreen video iPod doing some wireless connectivity would be immense. I just can't see how it would last much longer than 1 movie.

    Third, I want a wireless earphone setup for running so I don't care about the video!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment