Friday, May 20, 2011

Ipod Touch Video

Ipod Touch Video. iPod touch video/movie format
  • iPod touch video/movie format



  • iW00t
    Jan 9, 06:15 PM
    There is actually nothing delivered that makes you jump which you just have to order (and own) now.

    Everything is shipping in Feb, and the phone out in June. Wow... what's more the phone doesn't even support 3G for close to A$1000. Hello Apple, 2007 is calling.





    Ipod Touch Video. ipod touch or psp middot; video
  • ipod touch or psp middot; video



  • patrick s.
    Dec 7, 09:29 AM
    those arent themes. the temp and weather are done by using GeekTool (http://projects.tynsoe.org/en/geektool/).

    HERE (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=628023&highlight=geektool) is the thread on this site describing all the scripts that are used.

    and the iTunes info is done by using BowTie (http://bowtieapp.com/).

    thanks :)

    I'm reading the thread now while I download geektool





    Ipod Touch Video. Ipod Touch Video Files
  • Ipod Touch Video Files



  • iztech
    May 4, 07:19 PM
    Tried Cindori's Zues as well - but no luck.





    Ipod Touch Video. Upcoming iPod Touch Game: Real
  • Upcoming iPod Touch Game: Real



  • bdkennedy1
    Apr 7, 12:18 PM
    Read the product reviews before buying. Some people are complaining that some games are impossible to play on the iPhone screen. Additionally, some games just can't cross over into a touch screen environment because of joystick limitations.





    Ipod Touch Video. iPod Touch
  • iPod Touch



  • TuffLuffJimmy
    May 4, 09:20 AM
    It is seeming more and more likely that enhanced interrogation techniques (a.k.a. torture), provided information that allowed the U.S. to kill O.B.L.

    I recall many on this forum criticizing these techniques claiming they never provided useful information.

    What say you now??

    And how exactly did murdering Bin Laden help us any? All he is now is a trophy for Obama's next campaign.





    Ipod Touch Video. iPod Touch YouTube videos
  • iPod Touch YouTube videos



  • markm49uk
    Oct 10, 06:50 AM
    I am a technology geek and have worked in the IT industry for over 20 years but I just don't 'get' Twitter ?

    Afraid I'm missing something - can anyone enlighten me as to why Twitter is such a great thing ?:o





    Ipod Touch Video. dvd videos to ipod touch
  • dvd videos to ipod touch



  • lewis82
    Dec 4, 03:59 PM
    None of these are Holiday related.

    Personally, I try to avoid anything Holiday-related until I am done with school. Helps me keep the focus on important exams. So in eleven days, I'll change wallpaper ;)





    Ipod Touch Video. iPod Touch
  • iPod Touch



  • PlipPlop
    Apr 20, 05:08 PM
    You guys are hysterical.



    Yup, and even counting all those devices, Apple is absolutely flattening Android.

    Once again, for those keeping score at home:
    Apple has the most popular OS
    Apple has the most popular handset
    Apple has the most profit
    Apple has the most apps
    Apple has the most developer revenue

    Yeah, Android is really sticking it to iOS!

    350k phones sold a day omg!





    Ipod Touch Video. Custom Apple iPod Video Touch,
  • Custom Apple iPod Video Touch,



  • Daveway
    Feb 13, 01:01 AM
    I hope that isn't your first attempt at hot avatar. :eek:

    Gosh no! I hate the one I have now, its only preliminary.





    Ipod Touch Video. ipod-touch-video-converter
  • ipod-touch-video-converter



  • Jimmieboy
    Dec 5, 06:29 PM
    Hey everyone. I was wondering if you could tell me how to pack my iMac G5 so I can take it to someone elses house. I still have the the box it came in. Will it be ok in that box if I cover it with material? Thanks for your replies in advance.





    Ipod Touch Video. iPod Touch with Video Camera
  • iPod Touch with Video Camera



  • Socratic
    May 2, 07:37 PM
    Every time I see a blood drive my blood just boils... As an HIV negative gay man who is in a monogamous committed long term relationship with my partner, I doubt I am any more of a risk then any other heterosexual couple in a relationship, yet they don't see it that way....

    Their loss..

    I doubt you are either. I'm ineligible because I spent a week in Africa 6 months ago. I didn't sleep with anyone, and just spent all my time in an office doing economics research. The thing is, it's about getting as much blood as possible for the lowest cost (the cost comes in screening), and that is done by eliminating people in broad strokes, rather than on a case by case basis. Don't take it personally.





    Ipod Touch Video. Convert XviD AVI to iPod Touch
  • Convert XviD AVI to iPod Touch



  • zedsdead
    Apr 30, 07:22 PM
    Am I going to have .mac, .me and .icloud email addresses now?





    Ipod Touch Video. For Aiprosoft iPod Touch Video
  • For Aiprosoft iPod Touch Video



  • kuebby
    Apr 30, 01:47 PM
    It's just a calendar to manage people's birthdays... it'll repeat the event every year as an all-day event.





    Ipod Touch Video. Apple iPod touch 32G MP4
  • Apple iPod touch 32G MP4



  • dwd3885
    Jan 20, 06:51 PM
    From PCMAG:

    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1753026,00.asp





    Ipod Touch Video. 4Easysoft iPod touch Video
  • 4Easysoft iPod touch Video



  • untypoed
    Apr 2, 02:11 PM
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1429/5582135659_0c948bca0f_b.jpg

    What icons/theme are you using? I'm not one to change my icons (nor do I have much experience outside Linux) but that picture just might've changed my mind.





    Ipod Touch Video. Video Camera. The iPod touch
  • Video Camera. The iPod touch



  • shartypants
    Apr 20, 03:36 PM
    That's great, but I imagine that could change (assuming someone can build an android tablet cheaper than the iPad :D)





    Ipod Touch Video. Apple iPod touch video
  • Apple iPod touch video



  • Melrose
    Feb 13, 12:50 PM
    ... (http://img266.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=00899_Untitled_122_256lo.jpg)

    Suckerpunch? I know that's a chick flick, but I'd like to see that. Emily is rather hot, in a spooky kind of way. It's in the eyes.





    Ipod Touch Video. the Apple iPod touch and
  • the Apple iPod touch and



  • davidjacobs21
    Feb 24, 06:12 PM
    Nevermind, the deal is dead now. I see a ton of people got in on the deal, but now the coupon doesnt work





    Ipod Touch Video. iPod Touch
  • iPod Touch



  • ergdegdeg
    Feb 21, 10:26 PM
    See existing thread.





    Espekayen
    Apr 13, 10:08 AM
    Some people need to chill out. If your 3GS (or whatever) is getting old and you need a new phone, then go and get one. Why are you waiting if your phone needs to be replaced? Either you can wait for the new iPhone or you can't. It will come out when Apple are good and ready to release it. They owe us nothing and have never made any official annoucements regarding the release date for the new iPhone.

    Bottom line is this: you have two choices...

    1) If you're not happy with waiting for the iPhone 5, then there are plenty of other phones to choose from. Vote with your feet.

    2) If you want to stick with Apple, then stop complaining and just wait.





    Radex
    Apr 28, 10:25 PM
    Samsung makes good cellphones. All the cellphones I've owned in my life have been Samsung ones :D

    I own a Samsung Mythic, and I suffer lag input problems :\. $100 with contract at the time I bought it and my brother's Samsung Impression which is $75 with contract is faster than mine. A simple OTA update could have easily fixed this lag problem.

    Undoubtedly though Samsung makes great TVs.





    iThinkergoiMac
    Apr 21, 10:11 PM
    What kind of connection is it? Does it show up on other computers?





    Vegasman
    Apr 4, 02:05 PM
    Apple does allow opt-in, just not opt-out. So the problem lies with the FT.

    Not really.

    The terms with FT are that if you want to use their service you must provide them with the information. Then you can choose what you allow them to do with this information.

    If Apple does not want to allow FT to work that way they are effectively saying they don't want to do business with FT. And this is why FT is "holding out."

    Apple doesn't like the T&C's of FT.
    FT does not like the T&C's of Apple.

    So they are choosing not to do business with each other. Happens all the time.

    Apple users are the only ones that lose here.





    marcelbobbe
    Apr 17, 09:15 PM
    I was the first customer in Naples/Fl who bought the new MacBook Pro on Febr. 24 in the  store;
    after a while I noticed flickering on my 24" monitor; it became black for a split second; the problem continued; Apple replaced my Pro without asking questions; the second Pro still had the same problem; I got my third Pro recently - the problem stills continues; I disconnected the monitor but the same on the Pro itself; I wrote to the store manager and I am waiting for their answer;
    I have heard about this problem from different sides.
    Marcel Bobbe - USA



    No comments:

    Post a Comment