Sunday, May 29, 2011

isabelle caro before

isabelle caro before. isabelle caro before and after
  • isabelle caro before and after



  • cbrain
    Sep 24, 02:33 PM
    I've just watched the video. Gizmodo really should be ashamed of themselves for that, it just isn't funny. It's disgusting.





    isabelle caro before. isabelle caro before. caro
  • isabelle caro before. caro



  • Buschmaster
    Sep 12, 09:20 AM
    Do you recall when iTunes launched the video store? The only TV shows were like 3-4 ABC shows + a few Disney Channel shows. I think you are underestimating the power of iTunes to drag studios along. Disney has a large library of titles, and not just Mickey Goes to Camp.

    But it's going to be HARDWARE that looms large if a movie store can be sucessfull, then pricing, then content. No WS iPod, and I think the sucess rate goes down dramatically. The majority of people have no desire to watch movies on their computer unless maybe on a laptop if they are travelling.
    Actually I believe it was 3... if my memory is holding true... it was...
    The Office, Desperate Housewives, and Lost.

    I remember it clearly because it was right next to when I got my new video iPod.... hmmmmmmm.....





    isabelle caro before. isabelle caro before.
  • isabelle caro before.



  • Frosties
    Jul 21, 09:41 AM
    The Nokia phone have not the same bars/signal ratio as the iphone 4.




    isabelle caro before. Isabelle Caro, whose
  • Isabelle Caro, whose



  • tvachon
    Jan 9, 01:49 PM
    Darn, I expected to come home from school and have it be there. :P I'm not going to be tempted to check any sites or do anything where there might be a spoiler. I think this will be a good time to practice piano & do homework. :)

    Question: When did the keynote end? Was it 11 PM EST or PST? If it was PST, that would mean the keynote only ended 44 minutes ago (about). :eek:

    Edit: MR is being really slow right now for me.

    It ended 2:00pm EST



    more...


    isabelle caro before. Isabelle+caro+efore
  • Isabelle+caro+efore



  • rtdgoldfish
    Mar 21, 01:00 AM
    Came home from work today to find the window on my back door busted open and my Xbox 360 gone. They left the Wii, PS2, 32" Samsung LCD TV, stereo, MacBook, a ton of DVDs, CDs, and games. Just took the 360, 2 controllers, the XBox Live camera and some games.

    Called the cops, they came out, dusted for prints (didn't find anything good), tooks some pictures and wrote up a report. I still have all the reciepts for the 360 so I was able to give them the serial number and thanks to Delicous Library, I had a list of all the games that were stolen.

    Funny thing out of all of this: I had a set of Monster Cables for the 360 which force the system to run in HD. Whoever took it will have a nice surprise when they get it home and find out they can't run it on their SD set. (Kinda assuming they won't have an HD TV if they are stealing a 360...)

    But really now, who the heck does that?? A bunch of ********* kids I'm guessing. "Oh, lets steal the $400 Xbox instead of the $1500 TV or the laptop." What is this world coming to?? I live in a quiet neighborhood. The only thing I have ever seen a cop around here for is to break up a party down the road on New Years Eve. There are families with young children, a newlywed couple, a couple friends down the road. We all know each other, nobody has ever had a problem like this.

    The cops didn't give me much hope for recovering anything and I really wasn't expecting them to. It just really ticks me off that someone can have such little respect for someone else's property. Its not even a matter of the money, my landlord has good homeowner's insurance and he is a friend of mine so I think he will file a claim for me.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd post my little rant here and toss my gamertag out there. If anyone sees rtdgoldfish on Xbox Live, let them know they are a no good peice of ****** playing on a stolen system. Or if anyone knows how to track something like this, that would be great!





    isabelle caro before. Isabelle Caro Anorexia Ad
  • Isabelle Caro Anorexia Ad



  • puckhead193
    Jan 8, 12:35 AM
    huh? apple is doing what?

    apple is updating their site live as it happens, correct? Do you think apple will release a limited edition ipod or imac or something else in a color like in black or red or something else?



    more...


    isabelle caro before. isabelle caro before and after
  • isabelle caro before and after



  • thegman1234
    Jan 2, 12:46 AM
    No, the chip in the iPhone will not handle LTE. LTE, while being developed by the same group the developed HSPA, is NOT the same tech and requires all new hardware.

    Also, the iPhone 4 is not capable of working on upgraded networks. It does not support anything higher than HSPA (does not support HSPA+)

    Not saying you're correct or incorrect, just saying that the information I had been dealt doesn't support your statement.


    Verizon and Apple have at least 2 solutions they could implement to enable simultaneous voice and data on CDMA.

    Well, once again, supposedly LTE will allow for simultaneous voice/data.

    I for one will be staying with AT&T if and when Verizon gets the iPhone. I'll also be laughing while Verizon suffers the same fate that AT&T did as millions of users hit their network at once. I don't care how "strong" Verizon's network is, I don't think they're ready for the heavy hit they're going to take.





    isabelle caro before. hard Isabelle+caro+efore+
  • hard Isabelle+caro+efore+



  • Jerry Spoon
    Sep 12, 07:31 AM
    I can't imagine why Apple would have an event like this if there was going to be only Disney content available.
    Remember that when tv shows were first made available, there weren't many to choose from.
    Even if it is just Disney right now, that along with new iPods is enough for this much hype, especially when they want the press before the holiday season.



    more...


    isabelle caro before. Isabelle Caro Before And After
  • Isabelle Caro Before And After



  • abhimat.gautam
    May 3, 11:52 PM
    Great ad, but the music seemed to fit completely with the "We Believe" ad and not really with this one.





    isabelle caro before. Anorexia Isabelle Caro Before
  • Anorexia Isabelle Caro Before



  • martymcr
    Nov 27, 06:01 AM
    It says it's a "shopping event" (http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/shopping/?CDM-EU-0994) though, not a sale.

    It's hard to decide from the ad whether it means special prices or not - I'm about to order a Macbook and can't decide if it's worth waiting!!



    more...


    isabelle caro before. Isabelle Caro lost her fight
  • Isabelle Caro lost her fight



  • iMacZealot
    Jan 5, 03:17 PM
    Feel it people. A million geeks, all achieving orgasm at the same time. It's such a thing of beauty. :)

    EWW!!
    It's in my head forever!!!





    isabelle caro before. Anorexic,thin or with curves
  • Anorexic,thin or with curves



  • skunk
    Apr 21, 11:49 AM
    Apathy would be not clicking anything.If I want to revert to apathy from a previously engaged stance, I can't. I have to actively disapprove or actively approve.



    more...


    isabelle caro before. isabelle caro before. a
  • isabelle caro before. a



  • JohnnyQuest
    Mar 17, 10:36 AM
    MacRumours also known as the moral police! lmao Cracks me up especially after all the post I have read in the past about people receiving extra computers in the mail by accident from apple!!! And if I was a troll and made this whole thing up completely, I have succeeded for sure, for laughing at all of the post in this stupid thread it has ruffled some nerves of the people at home wishing they had an Ipad, insted of posting from their Acer Netbook. This place is a joke

    How dull are you? Yep, I'm sure most people here are just typing away on their Dell's!

    Delusional much? You actually think you're better in some way for this whole scheme. Wow.

    PS- typed on my iPad :rolleyes:





    isabelle caro before. isabelle caro before. défunte
  • isabelle caro before. défunte



  • Aeolius
    Oct 4, 09:16 AM
    Yep, and the average US 'car' looks more like a tank to the rest of the world.
    Actually, I do drive a tank of sorts; a 10-passenger van with a wheelchair lift.

    Define your own boundaries, and call them normal. Nice.
    I never said it was normal for the "rest of the world". I was simply stating what was normally considered a mansion in the US.

    As for boundaries, if money was no object I'd be living on a self-sufficient seastead out in international waters.



    more...


    isabelle caro before. Isabelle Caro Photo Gallery1
  • Isabelle Caro Photo Gallery1



  • jonharris200
    Jan 5, 04:23 PM
    If I recall correctly (prob. not) Apple use to have the keynote live on TV that people could pick up with old c-band sat. recievers. What ever happend to that?
    Yeah, and before that - like gazillions of years ago - Apple used to stream it as a pre-historic cave painting (animated, of course). 'Direct to a den near you' was the tag-line. Anyone else remember that? :D





    isabelle caro before. It#39;s like the most discussed
  • It#39;s like the most discussed



  • jackc
    Jan 11, 06:41 PM
    Someone should have got their asses kicked



    more...


    isabelle caro before. French model Isabel Caro,
  • French model Isabel Caro,



  • petrucci666
    May 3, 03:39 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Love using tetherme cracked on iphone 4 to use personal hotspot with my unlimited data. :)

    Yeah, until you get a text saying that you have been upgraded to the capped tethering plan without agreeing to it.

    I have unltd data, a jailbroken phone and Tetherme and believe me, I'm ready to fire this puppy up any second to use with my iPad but I'm holding back from doing so because I don't want to be forced into the capped tethering plan which is more expensive and less efficient than what I have now. Carriers suck, period.





    isabelle caro before. Marie Caro, mother of Isabelle
  • Marie Caro, mother of Isabelle



  • leekohler
    May 5, 05:13 PM
    It's impossible to enforce a gun ban when you just need to drive to the next town to buy them. If we were to implement restrictions it would have to be nation-wide, or else it would be too easily thwarted.

    Uh huh- then what? Get our neighboring countries to do the same? We've all seen how well that works. All you'll do is create a huge black market if you attempt to ban guns. Then crime gets even worse. Not the way to go about the problem at all. Not to mention the fact that you would have a huge constitutional issue on your hands.





    isabelle caro before. Anorexia Isabelle Caro Before
  • Anorexia Isabelle Caro Before



  • Bonte
    Jan 6, 02:25 AM
    Yeah, it is kind of wierd, considering this is MacRumours, where mostly everyone comes to find out about Apple stuff before it is actually announced :rolleyes:

    Yeah but hearing the full specs the day before spoils the whole thing, as of today i'm not visiting Mac news sites. Now just hope i don't get an e-mail with all the new stuff. :rolleyes:





    Jimmieboy
    Sep 12, 02:59 AM
    I'd rather it be at 3.00 am when I'm at home rather than say 11.00 am when I'll be at school and probably not at a comptuer. Pity we have all Pc's at school and they're all really really (bad) IBM's with the best ever (wrost) network in the world :D





    SPEEDwithJJ
    Mar 17, 12:51 AM
    Nice. Too bad some kid is going to have $300 docked from his pay...

    Unfortunately, that's also true. :(





    Apple Shmapple
    Oct 11, 04:09 PM
    It's obvious that Steve Jobs was going to release the True Video iPod soon. I think they intended to release the true video iPod in October when they announced Movie downloads. Something must have happened that the iPod was just not ready, so they scrambled and made some minor upgrades that they intended to do anyways.

    Apple knows it has to get it right or it could be a big disaster. Their goal is to release it before the holidays, but if for some reason they can't, it will be released at Mac World. I think their main issues that have caused it to be delayed is the battery life and the screen cover. The battery life has to be from 4 to 6 hours and the screen has to have some kind of protection that won't be damaged if it is touched constantly.

    If it is going to be released it will happen anytime from now until the second week of November or during the first week of December. If it does not happen during these two time frames it won't happen until Mac World.

    Great post. I've been saying this all along. The widescreen iPod is a severly delayed product. And don't give me semantics about how an unannounced product can be delayed. That's just Apple's way to shirk around the responsibility that comes along with a deadline.

    This product will not drop during the holiday season. Who knows if it will even be ready by January.





    bartelby
    Nov 14, 02:51 AM
    made even worse when the enemy spawns on top of you, or behind you, all the time.

    That's what's driving me mad at the moment.





    -hh
    Oct 19, 01:05 PM
    Let's do this math...
    $1,810,330 - $94,070.00 = $1,716,260.00 stock worth.

    I have not sold one share. Now who is laughing. Thank you iPod.


    Does this mean you're buying lunch for all of us? :)

    FWIW, I regret not buying some AAPL a long, long time ago...didn't do it because my employer makes it a major hassle to own individual stocks because they apply stricter financial reporting requirements (if I were to set up an automatic monthly purchase, I'd have to report it every month, run it up through management for signatures *every* month, etc, etc. Very painful).


    -hh



    No comments:

    Post a Comment