Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Johnny Depp Vampire Movie

Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp may be the
  • Johnny Depp may be the



  • eyehop
    Sep 27, 12:03 AM
    Thanksyou for thea informatiiive artical, but I'd lik to no mor aboud thise 'smart refrehes' and 'bulit-in address book':D





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Best Movies: The Best Vampire
  • Best Movies: The Best Vampire



  • Blue Velvet
    Mar 23, 11:36 AM
    Don't litter this site with QUANTITY...fill it with QUALITY.


    Where is the Mac news that you're missing? Give us an example of a quality story that's been missed.

    You know, I don't have an iPhone or an iPad. I'm mainly interested in Mac Pro news... but MacRumors isn't going to pay the bills by catering just to me. Those interested in iPhone and iPad news have a home here too, noisy crowd that they are. Be good to get many of them interested in Macs and other parts of the site, but that's another topic.

    I like stories like this, by the way. May not comment on them that often, but still read them, nonetheless.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp has been attached
  • Johnny Depp has been attached



  • Melrose
    Sep 9, 01:25 PM
    <Amy Pond snip>
    :D

    I find that woman a mite irritating. Nice legs - nice everything - but her mannerisms. Errrg...

    ...and there are way hotter photos of her going around. ;)





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. It#39;s official, Johnny Depp has
  • It#39;s official, Johnny Depp has



  • spazzcat
    Mar 31, 11:52 AM
    I'm guessing this is sarcasm.




    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp looking fabulous
  • Johnny Depp looking fabulous



  • Fabio_gsilva
    Jul 26, 09:04 PM
    Get a $100 inkjet cd/dvd printer. I use the Epson R320 (has a few more bells and whistles). You can Google images and print just about any kind of image on your discs. They look GREAT!
    Generic ink is about $15 for a complete set! Doesn't look the best for photos but works fine for labels.

    http://www.supermediastore.com/epson-stylus-photo-r220-inkjet-cd-printer.html

    http://www.supermediastore.com/what-is-thermal-inkjet-printing-how-to-print-dvd.html

    -
    Dave

    I have a R200 and made a bulk-in to save some money on ink... but i'm not so much satisfied... original ink looks better anyway.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Did you know that Johnny Depp
  • Did you know that Johnny Depp



  • vincenz
    Apr 13, 09:22 AM
    I don't mind. More time to enjoy the 4 :)





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp Joins Vampire
  • Johnny Depp Joins Vampire



  • King Cobra
    Aug 16, 08:49 PM
    Somehow I get the feeling that poking that thing with a pin won't have the same effect as poking a regular frog with one.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp, Please Bite Me!
  • Johnny Depp, Please Bite Me!



  • Doctor Q
    Oct 31, 05:31 PM
    This is one of the 4 first-round voting pools in the 3,000,000 Post Apple Advertisement Contest "Best Apple Video Ad" competition.

    Vote for your 1 favorite in each of the 4 "Best Apple Video Ad" pools (and your 1 favorite in each of the 8 "Best Apple Print Ad" pools).

    This poll will be open through the end of Wednesday November 1, closing at midnight EST. The entry with the most votes will move on to the final round.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp 2011
  • Johnny Depp 2011



  • furi0usbee
    Apr 4, 10:12 AM
    I'm considering going back to pay as you go. Really. My phone is used least for talking. And although I like to have my apps and internet, it's not worth the $75/month I'm paying for some youtube videos or surfing the web while waiting in the car. Google Voice + buying minutes = WINNING for me. I'll simply sell my iPhone and buy an iPod touch. I'm really hating AT&T right now. I may do something rash today.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp#39;s next movie will
  • Johnny Depp#39;s next movie will



  • chrismacguy
    Apr 20, 09:28 AM
    It can just play it but some frames are dropped. I only consider a system capable if it can play a video without dropped frames and with at least 10% CPU to spare.

    Other very possible factors:

    -your 9700 GPU is both better than my 6200 and runs on an onboard AGP 4x vs my AGP 2x.

    -10.4 vs. 10.5 would definitely make a difference in terms of 720p h.264. 10.5 taxes the GPU a lot more than 10.4 when core image support is there like both of our systems in question.

    -system bus and memory are 67% faster in your PB

    A 1.8GHz 7448 is certainly more powerful than a 1.67 7447 so the reasons above are what I would equate the differences to. A quick example.. my CPU score in xbench is as high as 96 yet my overall score has never been higher than 63. Geekbench score on my 1.8 is 1127.

    Thats what I suspected, since mine can play 720p at 65% CPU under 10.4 and approx 85-90% under 10.5 (10.5 is an empty install on there though, since I prefer the speed of 10.4 on my G4s - Its just there so I can use my PowerBook as my main troubleshooting 'book). Im still surprised you haven't worked out a miraculous way to get a ATI Radeon 5770 in your G4 :p - My CPU in xBench is 87, so there is a bit of a gap. My overall score is... 74, which I guess explains it.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp becomes a vampire!
  • Johnny Depp becomes a vampire!



  • mrgreen4242
    Nov 29, 05:02 PM
    Don't the movie studios operate as commercial businesses? Don't they make a profit (overall - some movies flop I know)?

    They couldn't affort to spend $100M/movie if they didn't get the money back!

    Therefore, iPod sales are 'extra' income for them.

    I know that there may be some drop-off in theatre ticket sales if the same movie is available via iPod sometime in the future, but don't they face this now with DVD sales?

    It may be simplistic, but why not hold back offering the on-line sale of the movie until they have exhausted the 'theatre experience' the way they do with DVD sales, and then get ready for the '2nd wave' of additional income.

    I agree that you should pay for what you have, but I also think you should get what you pay for without excessive restrictions. Yes, electronic media differs from physical media and some rules should be different, but the underlying principles stay the same.

    Susan

    Except that iPod/iTMS sales would represent, generally speaking, the loss of a DVD sale. They would love, I am sure, to ONLY sell through iTMS and similar services, assuming:

    1) They sold the same number of copies,
    2) They had the same or great profit margin, and
    3) They had better/stricter copy protection.

    On that note, I'm still amazed no one has reverse engineered the iTMS video copy protection scheme. I hear DVDJohn has done it, but is using his powers for "good" (well, his good) and selling it to companies who want to offer DRM'd video for playback on iPods without going through Apple.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. a vampire (Johnny Depp).
  • a vampire (Johnny Depp).



  • slffl
    Nov 20, 12:57 PM
    I played with a Samsung Blackjack this weekend and boy was that sweet (other than it was running MSMobile). I really hope Apple comes out with something like the Blackjack except with their own mobile OS.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Hollywood actor Johnny Depp
  • Hollywood actor Johnny Depp



  • risc
    Sep 24, 06:13 PM
    If you're 18 and living under your parent's roof then you are obliged to follow their rules. Ok so you're legally an adult at 18, then quit leaching from your parents, reaping the rewards of living in their house, enjoying their hospitality and get your own place. But as long as you continue to take advantage of the good will of your parents hospitality then you follow the rules of their home.

    Simple!

    So does that mean you would let him sleep over or not? ;)





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. It looks like Johnny Depp#39;s
  • It looks like Johnny Depp#39;s



  • srxtr
    Apr 25, 01:06 AM
    Apple should offer a free trade if you already have a black iPhone 4.

    I promise to love :apple: if that happens





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Vampires are just hot.
  • Vampires are just hot.



  • macMonte
    Mar 23, 07:00 PM
    Has anyone been able to get Starcraft: Broodwar running on any Intel Mac? I would love to run it on my Mac Pro, but only the original Starcraft seems to work. Thanks to anyone who can help.





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. It looks like Johnny Depp#39;s
  • It looks like Johnny Depp#39;s



  • DougY
    Apr 27, 09:12 AM
    I like the idea about ePrint. May even go out and buy a compatible HP Printer. Can anyone tell me if using this service would cost me extra? I know that the printer would have its own email address, would that involve extra phone charges? Need information...thanks. :confused:





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Depp is already set to star as
  • Depp is already set to star as



  • Shreknow91
    Aug 3, 11:39 AM
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Shreknow91/Screenshot2010-08-03at123511PM.jpg





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. johnny depp, Michael Sheen
  • johnny depp, Michael Sheen



  • CJS7070
    May 1, 04:34 PM
    Just go to File>Print, there will be an option to print a list of songs sorted by your preference.

    Good luck!





    Johnny Depp Vampire Movie. Johnny Depp Spends $100 a Day
  • Johnny Depp Spends $100 a Day



  • espoo
    Dec 10, 02:56 PM
    Come on dude, get in the holiday spirit and share :D pretty please :D

    merry christmas :p





    tommyh84
    Apr 12, 10:47 AM
    There you go

    http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/728612

    Thanks a lot :)





    bousozoku
    Feb 14, 07:36 PM
    In hindsight, I think I may have been high on Vegemite when I posted this. On that note, I'm gonna go eat some Vegemite.

    Could we use that on some of the bad users? I've heard that it can also be used as road and roof patch. :p





    wdlove
    Sep 5, 01:22 PM
    I'm with you in spirit. I'm a native Buckeye. Left Ohio in 1974 to enter the Air Force and never returned. I wish you well with meeting fellow MacRumor's members. ;)





    partyBoy
    Sep 1, 01:02 AM
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/colombian_pride69/Geektool%20themes/Screenshot2010-09-01at15938AM.png





    Hugh
    Mar 17, 09:43 PM
    Those for the death penalty. How do you feel about Manning (I think that's his name. The guy that released the classified documents), if found guilty he can get the death penalty for it. The sentience for treason is the death penalty.

    Now, I don't think the military will go that for, he most likely get life in prison. But it is a possibility.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment