Friday, May 20, 2011

Lady Gaga Q Magazine

Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady GaGa poses fo Q magazine
  • Lady GaGa poses fo Q magazine



  • jouz3
    Apr 1, 04:31 PM
    How do I get that "now playing" widget thing like MrHyde has?

    Bowtie





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Super close photo of Lady Gaga
  • Super close photo of Lady Gaga



  • elhungarian
    Apr 24, 11:36 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Why not just wait for iPhone 5?





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady GaGa Goes Topless in Q
  • Lady GaGa Goes Topless in Q



  • outlawarth
    Apr 25, 07:42 AM
    Apple really wants to squeeze out all potential sales of the iPhone 4 up until the last minute because they lost big time in 3GS sales for nearly 2 months after the leaked/stolen iPhone 4 incident.

    I really hope that they will still push out the iPhone 5 in June despite all the rumors that it will be postponed to September.

    That's what I'm hoping too for when my 3GS contract expires this summer.

    But a white iPhone 4? No thanks Apple.





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady+gaga+q+magazine+cover
  • Lady+gaga+q+magazine+cover



  • Pimp Lucious
    Mar 25, 02:32 PM
    as an android user, i like iOS notifications a lot better

    As an Android and iOS user, I'm asking you to please put the crack pipe down. While I preferred WebOS notifications over both, Android notification implementation is head and shoulders above iOS. Don't get me wrong though. I love the sms popup box in Handcent on Android, but I can also respond instantly to the text within the box, never having to go into the app. I can also swipe through multiple messages from multiple people within that popup box, responding to each. iOS notifications simply serve to bring to a halt whatever you are doing, then forces you to locate and open various different apps to tend to those notifications.





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. + GAGA COVER Q MAGAZINE
  • + GAGA COVER Q MAGAZINE



  • munkle
    Nov 1, 01:30 PM
    These threads always seem to pop every once in awhile but I'm a fan of them so I'll play along :)

    AirStumbler (http://www.nexus9.org/): wireless network discover tool. I prefer it to MacStumbler.
    Backlight (http://freshlysqueezedsoftware.com/products/freeware/): allows screensavers to be used as desktops, works great with MarineAquarium ;)
    WClock (http://www.wolfware.com/wClock.html): menu bar clock with pop down calendar, now that Calendarclock/MenuCalendarClock has become shareware.
    iCal Birthday Shifter (http://www.scotlandsoftware.com/products/icalshifter/index.html): takes birthdays from Address Book and makes them into events in iCal.




    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady Gaga aparece en “Q
  • Lady Gaga aparece en “Q



  • Gaelic1
    Jan 9, 03:21 PM
    I really wanted to see something about Leopard and there was no metion. :mad:
    I have an Apple Computer. I want upgrades to that as well as software for it. I don't want a telephone or a TV streaming device. What I want is Apple Computer to get back to building great computers and software to run on it. In short, I like Apple Computer Inc, I'm not very happy with Apple Inc!!:mad:





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady Gaga threw a photoshoot
  • Lady Gaga threw a photoshoot



  • Cybix
    Apr 1, 03:13 AM
    Went to this expo yesterday, it wasnt bad, not as good as I thought it would be. Mainly computer shops, some game shops, a massive 600+ LAN fest, etc.

    took a few snaps, on my blog:
    http://www.invertedreality.com/





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady Gaga Goes Topless on the
  • Lady Gaga Goes Topless on the



  • Full of Win
    Apr 27, 12:58 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    We iPhone and 3G iPad owners are plenty upset by this as well.

    Well, to be fair, you express hate toward Apple constantly. And given the conspiracy ideas in your signature, you are plenty upset about lots of things in your life. So I would hardly consider you a typical case. Apple could offer free computers tomorrow and you'd instantly post a message expressing your hatred of Apple for doing that.

    I don't hate Apple, just many of the things they do. Most Apple products I love.





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady Gaga x Q Magazine scans
  • Lady Gaga x Q Magazine scans



  • saving107
    Mar 18, 08:53 PM
    lame post





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Meeting Lady Gaga With #39;Q#39;
  • Meeting Lady Gaga With #39;Q#39;



  • r.j.s
    Nov 24, 12:43 PM
    Unless you made the music and the video, you have no rights to it. You need to contact either: 1. a lawyer; 2. the recording company; or 3. a lawyer.





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady Gaga x Q Magazine scans
  • Lady Gaga x Q Magazine scans



  • knoxtown
    Oct 9, 04:12 PM
    Has anyone used Echofon Pro and Tweetie? I'm curious if its worth to buy and try out...





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. again to that composite
  • again to that composite



  • kdarling
    Apr 28, 04:49 PM
    I stopped reading right there b/c I don't believe that.

    Not sure why you don't believe him.

    I know many people who've never had a dropped call on Verizon. It's not unusual, especially if you're in one of their longtime areas which are covered like a blanket.





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady Gaga Q Magazine
  • Lady Gaga Q Magazine



  • caspian
    Mar 23, 10:39 AM
    Will it compile under xcode? :D

    NSAppleEmployee *bertrandSerlet = [[NSAppleEmployee alloc] init];




    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady gaga TOPLESS in Q
  • Lady gaga TOPLESS in Q



  • gnasher729
    Nov 19, 04:19 PM
    So is this guy going to write to Steve Jobs every time he finds an iPad on eBay for $100 less than retail? How about 1� auctions?

    On that subject, w ww.madbids.com can't show their TV adverts in the UK anymore, as they are misleading their customers.

    Another point... I expect that TJ MAXX just bought up a bunch of the Refurbished iPads and is taking a $50 loss on each to get people in the stores.

    Selling refurbished iPads as new _would_ be illegal. And I'd be curious where they would have found refurbished iPads.


    Is this specific to iPad and iPod? The standard warranty most certainly transfers, since I have bought a Powerbook long ago on CraigsList and used the warranty to get repairs.

    You'd have to check what warranty Apple gives voluntarily, and what warranty they are required to give by law. Whatever they give you voluntarily, they can set the rules. They are probably fine with people buying Macs and selling them a year later used (that's actually good for Apple because those people then have cash to buy a new Mac), but don't like unauthorised resellers (because they make Apple's authorised resellers unhappy).





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Q MAGAZINE: Lady Gaga in quot;Gaga
  • Q MAGAZINE: Lady Gaga in quot;Gaga



  • redeye be
    Mar 11, 02:46 PM
    synergy ( http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/)
    Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s).
    thx to markoibook for directing my attention to it in this (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=110561) thread.





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Lady GaGa Covers Cosmopolitan
  • Lady GaGa Covers Cosmopolitan



  • Hisdem
    Apr 11, 11:35 AM
    Given his location, I'm guessing (hoping) that is $118k Brazilian.

    I wish! 185k Brazilian. 118k USD.

    I was just kidding though. If I ever had 120k to spend on a car, it wouldn't be a Chevrolet, I guarantee that. :D





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. video for q magazine, lady
  • video for q magazine, lady



  • tag
    Oct 4, 04:49 PM
    Do you have a hi-res version of that Yvonne Strahovsky wallpaper?

    I modified it slightly into a wallpaper from this artwork here (http://kami501.deviantart.com/art/Yvonne-Likes-My-Lines-122781990). Though I uploaded my wallpaper version here (http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy282/nanowire/MacRumors/Yvonne_Likes_My_Lines_by_Kami50wall.png).





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. As promised, Lady Gaga
  • As promised, Lady Gaga



  • Designer Dale
    Apr 10, 04:55 PM
    According to the DA page, Corel Painter and Adobe PhotoShop. And a ton of talent.

    Dale





    Lady Gaga Q Magazine. Resumão: Lady GaGa
  • Resumão: Lady GaGa



  • ozontheroad
    Oct 31, 11:59 AM
    Yeah...this shuffle will be my 7th iPod:eek:

    number 3 for me :rolleyes:





    iAndrea
    May 3, 04:32 PM
    Seems like every time I update iOS I get the cable image on my iPhone and I have to do a complete restore. It always seems like I have to do a few strange steps and I don't always get all my apps back.

    Is there a trick?

    :confused:





    TheMacFeed
    Oct 9, 11:18 AM
    Nothing new really,

    http://kttns.org/c5zdc

    except the song.





    jvmxtra
    Dec 16, 01:38 AM
    I don't remember paying anything for those. Look them up if you have the time. If I knew how to take just the icon out of the set and post it, I would. Sorry.

    Thank you. I was able to go to below link and download them for free and changed it. Thanks a ton!!!

    http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/flot

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/convenientstore/Screenshot2010-12-16at24524AM.png





    MykullMyerz
    Mar 21, 06:20 PM
    what did you ( you probably answered this 100000000 times):apple:

    Huh?





    aurichie
    Apr 20, 06:05 PM
    We're winning! We're really winning this time!

    Suck on these :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: fandroids.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment