Thursday, May 26, 2011

little cartoon girl with brown hair

little cartoon girl with brown hair. little brown hair girl
  • little brown hair girl



  • Sticman
    Aug 28, 01:13 PM
    it's not a sf bay area problem nearly as much as it is a san francisco problem..

    Sorry ur SF AT&T service is lousy, but I disagree...AT&T is crappy in many parts of Santa Clara County (San Jose) as well.
    And, I think its worse in NYC than in SF, based upon my personal experience.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. cartoon girl with rown hair
  • cartoon girl with rown hair



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 26, 03:19 AM
    Care to elaborate?
    To reply sarcastically about my post about Matthew 5:10-12, someone posted this :rolleyes: smily. To answer lightheartedly, I said that I liked that emoticon. I was not writing about anyone's face.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. red hair girl cartoon
  • red hair girl cartoon



  • miles01110
    May 2, 09:11 AM
    lol

    10 years and finally a malware attack.

    Still unreal.

    :D

    Actually there's been malware for OS X since it was introduced. There is malware for every operating system.

    Nothing can defend against user stupidity.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. little cartoon girl smiling.
  • little cartoon girl smiling.



  • brianus
    Sep 26, 12:47 PM
    Tigerton is after Clovertown. It's 4 cores in a one dye package instead of 4 cores in two dyes in one package. But I'm not gonna wait for Tigerrton which I believe is scheduled for production in Spring 2007. Dual Clovertown is my next Mac for sure.

    I'm aware of Tigerton, but I was told in another thread that it's not a true successor to Clovertown and could not possibly be used in a Mac Pro. That being the case, is Clovertown it until -- Harpertown?





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. A cute little cartoon girl
  • A cute little cartoon girl



  • RichP
    Oct 24, 10:30 PM
    Damn multimedia, you are making me want that Dell! I just went to the Apple store to check out the 30" (pulled a stool up to the machine from the genius bar and tried to see if I could handle all that real estate). I am usually a sucker for Apple stuff and having matching componentry...but that dell is so CHEAP!

    AV/multimedia, how far do you sit from your screen?





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. Cute Little Girl Cartoons II
  • Cute Little Girl Cartoons II



  • okboy
    Apr 8, 11:10 PM
    Velly Intelrsting. Did they start out making games from rocks?

    :eek:

    Cards games, man... they had more than rocks 122 years ago... wow.

    Why doesnt Apple allow you to plug a controller in the 30 pin adaptor? Wouldnt that be the best of both worlds?

    I don't see why you couldn't. There's always Bluetooth ones anyway ( http://icontrolpad.com/ ). Apple Stores also sell the Fling analog sticks now.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. little cartoon girl with rown
  • little cartoon girl with rown



  • Evangelion
    Jul 13, 08:08 AM
    Actually, it looks the same from both perspectives.

    Nope, it doesn't. Besides, I already told you in another thread that Intel agrees with my intrepetation on this matter. The see dual-dual systems as 2-way systems, whereas according to you, they are 4-way systems. Are you saying that Intel does not know what they are doing?





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. cartoon girl with rown hair
  • cartoon girl with rown hair



  • R.Perez
    Mar 16, 01:35 PM
    Apparently five-point has never heard of Hubbert's Peak.

    The more you drill for oil, the faster you drill for oil, the sooner you begin to run out of it. Talk about economic catastrophe.

    All the easy oil and gas in the world has pretty much been found. Now comes the harder work in finding and producing oil from more challenging environments and work areas. �




    little cartoon girl with brown hair. color, Brown hair. Title:
  • color, Brown hair. Title:



  • srxtr
    Apr 20, 07:10 PM
    Delving into this would drive the conversation in an entirely different direction, and I don't feel like going off topic. Pay for your music, it's your choice. I'll continue to illegally download mine and enjoy it just as much.

    I'll also continue to pirate software. Cry about it.

    Putting aside whether it's right or wrong to download songs for free, you do know iPhones can play free songs too?

    FYI iPhone is basically an iPod except it's also a phone





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. sweet little girl. cartoon
  • sweet little girl. cartoon



  • ghost187
    Apr 20, 07:35 PM
    Yeah! My battery lasts for upwards of two days. Definitely not comparable at all to an iPhone.

    Inferior interface is subjective, and you've given no reference so that comment is irrelevant.

    Name me one app that you have on your iPhone that doesn't have a similar if not identical app on the Android Market.

    Look, I have used several android phones due to changing networks a few times over the last year. And I will say this, an Android phone cannot last 2 days even on sleep mode. U put ur phone on ur desk unplugged at night with 100% battery, and by the morning, it will mysteriously go down to 60-70%. And trust me, I know everything about android from rooting, to roms, to kernals, so I know I am not doing anything dumb like leaving bunch of apps open and running.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. Cartoon Girl With Brown Hair
  • Cartoon Girl With Brown Hair



  • ffakr
    Oct 6, 12:00 AM
    I must love punishment because I scanned this whole tread. We need some sort system to gather the correct info into one location. :-)

    Multimedia, you're so far out of mainstream that your comments make no sense to all but .01 % of computer users.
    Seriously.. Most people don't rip 4 videos to h264 while they are creating 4 disk images and browsing the web.

    I work at a wealthy research university, I set up a new mac every week (and too many PCs). A 1st Gen dual 2.0 G5 is plenty fast for nearly all users. I'm still surprised how nice ours runs considering it's 3 years old. In my experience the dual cores are more responsive (UI latency) but a slightly faster dual proc will run intensive tasks faster.

    The reality is, a dual core system.. any current dual core system.. is a fantastic machine for 95% of computer users. The Core2 Duo (Merom) iMacs are extermely fast. The 24" iMac with 2GB ram runs nearly everything instantaneously.
    The dual dual-core systems are rediculously fast. Iv'e set up several 2.66GHz models and I had to invent tasks to slow the thing down. Ripping DVD to h264 does take some time with handbrake (half playback speed ((that's ripping 1hour of DVD in 30 minutes) but the machine is still very responsive while you're doing that, installing software, and having Mathematica calculate Pi to 100,000 places. During normal use (Office, web, mail, chats...) it's unusual to see any of the cpu cores bump up past 20%.

    I'm sure Apple will have 4 core cpus eventually but I don't expect it will happen immediately. Maybe they'll have one top end version but it'd certainly be a mistake to move the line to all quad cores.

    Here's the reality...
    - fewer cores running faster will be much better for most people
    - there are relatively few tasks that really lend themselves to massively parallelizaton well. Video and Image editing are obvious because there are a number of ways to slice jobs up (render multiple frames.. break images into sections, modify in parallel, reassemble...).
    - though multimedia is an Apple core market.. not everyone runs a full video shop or rending farm off of one desktop computer. Seriously guys, we don't.
    - Games are especially difficult to thread for SMP systems. Even games that do support SMP like Quake and UT do it fairly poorly. UT only splits off audio work on to the 2nd cpu. The real time nature of games means you can't have 7 or 8 independent threads on an 8 core systems without running into issues were the game hangs up on a lagging thread. They simply work better in a more serial paradigm.
    - The first quad core chips will be much hotter than current Core2 chips. Most people.. even people who want the power of towers.. don't want a desktop machine that actually pulls 600W from the wall because of the two 120-130W cpus inside. also, goodby silent MacPros in this config.
    - The systems will be far too I/O bound in an 8 core system. The memory system does have lots of bandwith but the benchmarks indicate it will be bus and memory constrained. It'll certainly be hard to feed data from the SATA drives unless you've got gobs of memory and your not working on large streams of data (like video).
    http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/09/10/four_cores_on_the_rampage/

    Finally, Apple's all about the perception. Apple has held back cpu releases because they wouldn't let a lower end cpu clock higher than a higher end chip. They did it with PPC 603&604 and I think they did it with G3 & G4.
    It's against everything Apple's ever done to have 3.0 GHz dual dual-core towers in the mid range and 2.33GHz quad-core cpus in the high end.
    I see some options here..
    Maybe we'll get the dual 2.66 quad cores in one high end system. The price will go up.
    Alternately.. this could finally be a rumored Mac Station.. or.. Apple has yet to announce a cluster node version of the intel XServe.

    Geez.. almost forgot.
    For most people... the Core2 desktop systems bench better than the 4core systems or even the dual Core2 Xeon systems because the DDR2 is lower latency than the FBDIMMs. To all the gamers.. you don't want slower clocked quad core chips.. not even on the desktop. You want a speed bump of the Core2 Duo.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. happy little girl kid with
  • happy little girl kid with



  • hayesk
    Apr 9, 09:33 PM
    Brilliant! then a family of five can all play scrabble or monopoly for the low low cost of $1,495*

    *listed price includes iDevices only. Apple tv required to play. Apple tv, monopoly and scrabble sold separately.

    Gee, and you'll also need to buy a house to play it in. Are you going to include that too? What a ridiculous statement. If the these devices only played Scrabble then you'd have a point. But these devices do so much more. So why would you say such a ridiculous thing?





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. cute little cartoon school
  • cute little cartoon school



  • dnedved
    Sep 12, 05:26 PM
    You're crazy! Jobs just demoed a wireless replacement for a $5.00 cable that connects your computer to your TV. If you think this will change everything you're nuts!

    And the iPod is just like an overpriced walkman, nobody is going to buy it.

    I can get this device + a decent sized flat panel for 600 USD. What else is out there that lets me sit on the couch with a remote in my hand and watch the video content on my NAS? Sure there's Mac mini which I was about to buy ($$$ and a full computer to maintain), Myth front-end (did I mention hassle?), a modded Xbox (not enough CPU for big h.264), and probably some ugly M$ thing, but not at this cost, and not with the hassle-free user-friendliness that Apple builds into their products. And not in a sleek little package that I can hide behind a wall-mounted LCD, wireless and silent-running to boot. I'm going to have at least 2 of these, I don't want a full-function computer to maintain in each room I want to watch video, I want an appliance.

    In otherwords, don't disconnect your cable, over-the-air antenna, or satellite antenna anytime soon.

    I already did over a year ago in anticipation of this device, and don't miss it. I've got my NAS filling up right now. Sure I may "watch TV" on my 17" PB for now, but only because this device isn't out yet. I'm glad I waited and didn't get the mini.

    If you don't get it, then you just don't get and I can't make you understand. I can't make it any clearer for you. The world just changed. All assuming they actually release this product that is!





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. The Powerpuff Girls looking
  • The Powerpuff Girls looking



  • dumb terminal
    May 6, 02:42 AM
    I challenge you to walk down the west side, anywhere... but take 9th avenue from say... the 57th St to the mid 30's. Just get in a cab. Make a phone call in regular traffic. I'd be willing to wager that at least 75% of the time you drop a call, once, if not twice during that trip. It happens to me nearly every day.

    Heck, I work in an office in the Flatiron District, and on my work iPhone, it is literally an act of god if your call lasts longer than two minutes. I get slightly better times at home in Brooklyn (Prospect Heights), but I'm averaging about 5-6 dropped calls during the day. It's frustrating (and embarrassing at the same time) when I lose a call with a client, and after calling them back, they ask "Are you on AT&T?" And not to mention the absolutely atrocious data speeds.

    Strangely, my (personal) Verizon Blackberry has never had a problem anywhere in NYC. Hmm :rolleyes:





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. A cute little cartoon girl
  • A cute little cartoon girl



  • ImageWrangler
    Oct 9, 03:33 PM
    Probably, unless Apple recognizes the competition and responds by:
    - Removal of 3g cellular restrictions not technically motivated at least outside of the US
    - Allowing at least music apps like Spotify to run in the background
    - Improving the app approval process to become more like the Android process
    - Flash support in Safari (with an option to disable this)
    - SDK that can execute on other platforms like Windows or Linux and that uses a more user-friendly and intuitive language than Objective-C

    Hahaha! I love it! A humor writer! For which night time show do you right your jokes for because these are all awesomely funny, I mean, only a humor writer could write such thing so ludicrous and out there. Now, please only take this is constructive criticism as some of your jokes you wrote aren't as funny as others, I mean, you're clearly not at the top escholon and you're honing your funny writing chops but, as a start, with such absurd one-liners as this I think your future is bright, especially for say parody or absurdist or non-logical humor... brilliant stuff. Keep up the good work. Unless you were being serious, in which case, try a magnifying glass.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. Since I was a little girl,
  • Since I was a little girl,



  • Multimedia
    Oct 29, 10:28 AM
    I think I remember a very long wait time for shipments when the Mac Pro was first announced. Is it likely we'll see another extensive wait time once they accept orders, even IF they announce Octo-cores in mid November? Also, on a completely different note, will this processor upgrade effect programs that worked on woodcrest processors? As in, is there a chance a program that works on woodcrest wont work on clovertown?No. All will work on Clovertown that worked on Woodcrest. Each Clovertown is simply two Woodcrests combined into one pin compatible package.

    Apple should take orders beginning Tuesday November 14, the day after Intel has their "Shipping" Press Event. There will not be a big delay from then and when they ship because Intel is delivering them in quantity to manufacturers right away in November and the number of orders will be small compared to C2D products as well as Woodcrest products.

    I'm not sure it's fair to characterize Apple as always being slow to ship new products. My impression of the C2D iMac release Wednesday September 6, 2006 is that it was both early and rapidly deployed. I don't think many of us saw it coming and they were immediately for sale in quantity in all the Apple Stores as well as online shipping immediately.I heard somewhere that the Clovertowns are actually slower than the Xeons, but with 2x as many cores will there be much difference?Clovertowns are Xeons. They are Dual Woodcrests on one pin compatible package. They are not slower. They run 2.66GHz which is same as the stock MBP offering now. They will provide a total of 21.28GHz worth of power vs. 10.64GHz or 12GHz on the current 2.66GHz & 3GHz 4-core models. Do you know your workflow? Do you know what you use is multi-core aware or not? Do you know if you want to run multiple instances of multi-core aware applicatinos simultaneously? These are the kind of questions you need to ask yourself.

    The Dual Clovertown Mac Pro is going to cost you over $4,000 once you put a decent amount of RAM in it. So are you ready for that much expense to save huge chunks of time? This is a Time-Is-Money product. If you don't see how you're going to save time with such a Mac then you may as well pass on it.

    I'm sitting here writing you on my Quad G5 while I watch the paint dry on my two Toast video compression series I'm currently running so I can run a Handbrake compression series and another Toast compression series after they finish.

    I have never needed so much more power in my lives with Macs since the early years '84-'93 as I do now. I think there are several others here who also are in the same boat. If you're here out of curiosity and not need, then you haven't yet realized how much you can do simultaneously on a Mac once you develop a Multi-Threaded Workload process that begs for more power all the time.

    i would say that this upcoming 8-core Mac Pro is the first Mac that might be able to keep ahead of me. But in a few months I will probably be yearning for a 16-core Mac Pro as soon as Intel & Apple can put it together with independent busses for each core or at least more busses per core than one for four. Like maybe at least two for four ASAP.





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. cartoon girl with rown hair
  • cartoon girl with rown hair



  • javajedi
    Oct 10, 10:28 PM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    javajedi:

    Yes, the JVM is the deciding factor here. If the Java takes that damn long on a G4 but goes fast on a P4, can can rest assured that the JVM Apple is distributing sucks compared to whatever one the x86 machines are using.

    There is no way in heck that the performance delta can be so large without a large difference in quality of JVM. G4's may be slower, but they are not as slow as those number indicate.

    Like I've been saying, when you start to see 5x leads by the PCs you need to start asking questions about the fairness of the benchmark. The G4 is better than 1/5 the speed. There are very few things were a P4 can get better performance per clock than a G4.

    BTW:
    Your G3 results as bizzarre as well, because of the contrast between them and the G4 results. Do not take it as proof one way or the other of the G3 or other IBM chips being superior to the G4. What we have here are raw numbers that defy a simple explanations. We should ask why these numbers are popping up, rather than running off with them as if they were uttered by a great voice in the sky or somthing.

    I should note that the 90 second and 72 second results I just recently posted are from my cocoa implementation, not java.. so the jvm is out of the picture now on the mac.



    Do not take it as proof one way or the other of the G3 or other IBM chips being superior to the G4.

    Don't worry, I don't make assumptions like that. And no, I don�t think this does defy simple explanations. I will say that, what we are starting to see here is evidence that the scalar units (integer and fpu) in the IBM 750FX (G3) are more efficient than those in the Motorola G4.

    If this is true, then my program hit it right on the nail. Also if this is true, it means there exist theoretical situations when using non altivec code that it would be faster on one of these newer G3 chips.


    Also what alex said about how tedious it was to make altivec code, I would agree there is some truth to this. When you vectorize code (either for the P4 or G4), if you don't watch your p's and q's you can actually slow *down* your code. Just because you use the nice and special vector registers on these G4 and Pentium 4 processors does not mean you gain 5 times the speed. You literally have to take your methods back to the drawing board. You will only get peak performance out of pipelined, fully vectorized code.

    None the less, scalar operations on both G3/G4 are miserable compared to x86. The JVM is no longer the deciding factor in the performance delta. It's out of the equation on the Mac since the benchmark is now a 100% native cocoa application with c code and no longer java. Mean while on the x86, the benchmark remains java.

    70-ish seconds navtive on a G3
    90-ish seconds on a native on a G4
    5.9-6-ish seconds running under JVM 1.4.1 on a P4





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. Download Girl Face Cartoon
  • Download Girl Face Cartoon



  • MattInOz
    Apr 20, 06:59 PM
    Please explain to me how I am experiencing a "degraded" experience on my current Android phone?

    I can do everything your iPhone can, plus tether at no additional cost and download any song I want for free.

    Ease of use in Android is just as simple as an iPhone, with the ability to customize IF YOU SO PLEASE.

    So if you would, cut the degraded experience crap.

    Applying a cost to tethering is your carriers choice.
    In many many places tethering comes for free on the iPhone. Certainly does for me and I'm with Australia's most abusive carrier.

    If your carrier allows free tether on one phone but not another isn't that anti-competitive behavior?





    little cartoon girl with brown hair. The story of the little girl
  • The story of the little girl



  • Apple OC
    Mar 13, 04:10 PM
    really ?
    i live in a country which isn't at war .. and hasn't since quite a few years.. and by years i mean decades
    and the nuclear power plant we built was stopped before getting turned on by a popular vote (since then we have a constitutional law forbidding to build nuclear power plants...)

    wow look at how i am suffering from the terrible consequences

    Maybe your energy needs are not as high?

    307,006,550 USA Population

    127,560,000 Japan Population

    8,364,095 Austria Population





    peharri
    Sep 20, 11:58 AM
    That's pretty much my question too. The iTV is a mini without DVD, storage, OS, or advanced interface? I guess I just don't see a market for this at $300. Waste of time, unless I'm missing something.

    Well, it isn't "without storage", it has storage.

    It's fairly simple: it's a Set Top Box. It's another one, to add to your DVD player, cable box, and DVR. Well, I say "add to", but actually, you'll probably not need them. What is does is show whatever Quicktime will show that's accessable via iTunes.

    - That means anything on the iTunes Store
    - It means anything in your .Mac storage.
    - It means anything on your network, if you have one, that's exported via an iTunes Library.

    You'll go home after work, pick up the remote, and maybe you'll:

    - Buy a movie and watch it.
    - (Rent a movie and watch it, assuming Apple eventually supports the idea, or someone else finds a way to interface to it)
    - Watch a new episode of a TV show you subscribe to
    - Watch a free pilot of a show you're interested in.
    - Listen to a streamed radio station
    - Watch a subscribed-to video blog or browse other blogs, and watch them
    - Watch that highly amusing rip from "America's Funniest Videos" that your friend told you to watch, from Google Video, or other Google video clips.

    What will be available? Anything you want. As this becomes more and more popular, more and more content will become available. Expect CNN news to be just as available as episodes from ABC mini-serieses.

    How will you get it? Over your $25/month broadband connection. Which you'd have anyway for web and email.

    That's how you use it. For many people, cable, as a "just put on background noise and forget it" medium, will still rule. For others, such as myself, the prospect of TV built for me, rather than advertisers, is more compelling.

    I think it's awesome.





    WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 10:01 AM
    I don't agree. If those groups got organized, their message would eventually get picked up my the media. It's not like LGBT groups were started last weekend and, bam, the media picked up on it. It took decades for them to get to this point of media attention.

    And I agree with Heilage: the message from the video doesn't only apply to LGBT folk.

    Got organized? Like that sad attempt at a "Fat Acceptance" movement? News flash - nobody likes fat people because they are seen as ugly and gross. Find me a single obesity related story on the news that isn't accompanied by B-roll of headless fat bodies walking around the city holding ice cream cones.

    Imagine if every time a gay related story were on the news they showed B-roll of men in darkened gay theaters and closeups of prescription labels for antiretrovirals.





    EagerDragon
    Sep 12, 08:41 PM
    So it seems from the coverage that the device has no optical drive, and no internal mass storage? Is that correct? And also that it is not itself a DVR? Don't get me wrong -- I'm reserving judgment. I just want to understand at this point. It sounds as if the basic purpose of the device is to draw high quality AV off a computer and onto a home entertainment system, sort of as the Roku SoundBridge did for the iPod's audio, but in a very Apple sort of way? In other words, it follows the computer-centric sort of model where a desktop or notebook Mac on the network is the "server"?
    It is an overgrown Airport Express that only receives content and fowards it to the TV. Sorry, nothing to see here.





    Kid Red
    Sep 12, 06:40 PM
    Honestly though, who would want to stream HD??
    1st, if the iTV did support HD, apple would "probably" have to sell HD content - and like hell I'm downloading a 9GB movie!!

    2nd, HardDisk space disappears fast enough as it is...!

    3rd, Why??? I have an HDTV and I barely see the difference between DVDs and 720p HDTV... (1080i is another matter).


    What!! HAHA, do you know your TV is downrezzing to 720? So, how does 1080i look better than 720? You can see the difference between downrezzed to 720p-1080i and 720p, but you can't see a difference between HD and a 480p DVD?!!

    Either you need a new HD set, or a new HD provider. There is simply no comparison, really. HD is night and day, leaps and bounds better than DVD.

    Apple's iTV would NEVER do HD, it simply is a chain between your HD tv and your mac that DOES do HD. Your computer is the player, so yes, I'd suspect I could record HD off my g5, and stream it to my HD set.

    Can't wait!!!





    Chupa Chupa
    Aug 29, 11:10 AM
    This should be a Page 2 story at best. Let's be clear about what this bit of propaganda is... We know Greenpeace is anti-technology, anti-capitalism. They know Apple is not only a huge success story, but also has a big presence in consumer's minds. Everyone knows Apple and iPods. Clearly Greenpeace, like the iPod labor camp story before it, is USING Apple to forward their own agenda of killing technology and thwarting capitalism and innovation.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment