Tuesday, May 31, 2011

loose curly hair perm

loose curly hair perm. The digital perm makes the
  • The digital perm makes the



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 17, 11:01 AM
    HD DVD for movies and Blu-Ray for data. Problem solved.

    Um, no....

    At 30GB max on HD-DVD, even with a good VC1 transfer, 3 hour and longer features must start sacrificing quality to fit. In other words, films like "Titanic" are going to run into the same shortcomings on HD-DVD as they did with DVD.

    There's other reasons to choose BluRay and this whole format war would be compltely non-existant had Sony released their product nearly a year ago when they first promised and if it had actually worked. Now they keep fumbling the ball and losing out to an inferior format at every turn.

    In the end, we'll see universal players as a solution, but I doubt HD-DVD vs. BluRay will be solved before the next big format comes along. All the pieces are in place to manufacture a universal player, but Sony's Blu-Ray licensing agreements specifically forbid the inclusion of support for HD-DVD, DVD-Audio and other competing formats on the same device. It's questionable whether or not this is legal, Sony and Philips tried it with DVD+R and the exclusive licensing failed. It will only be a matter of time before someone challenges the Sony licensing. Unfortunately, the few companies already in the best position to produce a universal player (Samsung, Panasoic, LG, etc...) are already Blu-Ray allies. So it may take a bit more time.

    Personally, I would rather just have digital downloads from a high speed download service and store them on my own storage whether it is on DVDs, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD as data. For large downloads, I would like to go to a local video store and download them to my laptop using Firewire 800/400 or USB but that is probably too far in the future.

    Direct downloads would definitely be welcome, as long as there is the option to write them to some form of tangible media like an optical disc. There's also the issue of download times and quality. A top-notch VC1 transfer on HD-DVD or BluRay at 1080p is going to occupy 25+ GB of space. That's a significant download for any conventional broadband connection. VC1 or H.264 versions of films at near-DVD quality like we'll find in the iTunes store are OK compared to DVD and are a good start, but I think we're still just a couple years away from it really happening with HD on a broad scale. The infrastructure is being constructed now, products like iTV, iPod and yes even the Zune, will pave the way for this to happen. So we're on our way...

    I think ultimately what will happen is films/videos will become entirely on-demand. Users will be able to connect directly to major studios and have on-demand access to their entire catalog of every film ever created. Sites like iTunes will still serve a purpose as a portal or gateway to access multiple catalogs from different studios all in one place with a common interface. Probably still several years off and broadband and widespread wireless access methods need to be enhanced a bit, but this is no doubt where we're headed.





    loose curly hair perm. loose and dramatic curls.
  • loose and dramatic curls.



  • anotherarunan
    Jan 15, 01:14 PM
    Pretty much standard procedure from apple. Although i was dissapointed with one thing...NO "ONE MORE THING".....:eek:

    apart from that, expect the usual complaints...and take a look at the price of a macbookair with a SSD! :eek:

    im happy though, my SR macbook is still top of the range! and justifys me buying it in december :D





    loose curly hair perm. Toni amp; Guy Loose Perm Review!
  • Toni amp; Guy Loose Perm Review!



  • Yamcha
    Apr 29, 10:17 PM
    I just installed Mac OS X Lion DP2 on my Hackintosh, and I love it, its amazing, the experience is a lot better then Snow Leopard, only had the opportunity to use it for a while, still fooling around with stuff..





    loose curly hair perm. Should You Get a Perm?
  • Should You Get a Perm?



  • quagmire
    Jul 27, 05:06 PM
    The Volt should sell for no more than $20,000. What a ripoff!!!!

    Name one vehicle that has the electric motors and lithium ion battery the volt and leaf has that goes for less then $20,000.





    loose curly hair perm. Malin Akerman with loose curls
  • Malin Akerman with loose curls



  • BBEmployee
    Apr 8, 06:42 PM
    Once I went to Best Buy to get a toslink cable with a mini plug end for my macbook. The employee in the department asked if I needed help. I responded that I need a toslink cable with a miniplug end rather than the regular. The employee in charge of the cable section had never heard of such a thing. I described it but the employee had this look that suggested I was confused. LOL

    Local retail would be worth a little extra cost if employees were actually trained to be knowledgable in the products. That would require paying decent wages to knowledgable staff. Sadly the retail outlets like to charge more and pay minimum wage to people who are expected to know the location of items on shelves and that's it. Most of the employees in Best Buy that I've encountered could have been replaced with grocery store clerks and the service would be the same. I'm not insulting the workers. Just pointing out the expectations of the clerks in these places. And of course if you want employees to be interested in the product line more, they should be paid more.

    They're supposed to be trained. There's a fairly expansive, albeit oftentimes overly general website focused solely on training employees for their given departments tech needs. They're supposed to be required courses. I had to go through quite a bit of testing and had to do a lot of training courses (despite not really needing them) before I got a blue shirt. Too bad I actually preferred the white shirt of the "in training" new employee. I guess I don't really like the stigma attached to the blue shirt...I honestly felt demoted when I got it.





    loose curly hair perm. Hair Perms
  • Hair Perms



  • spillproof
    Sep 28, 04:25 PM
    I do love the pocket door idea.

    I wonder if he will have a glass spiral staircase?





    loose curly hair perm. about big-loose-curls-perm
  • about big-loose-curls-perm



  • AMcBroom81
    Apr 16, 01:07 AM
    I want My next iPhone to look like this,

    222383





    loose curly hair perm. short hair loose perm
  • short hair loose perm



  • blackburn
    Apr 29, 01:21 PM
    Looking forward to the new version of file vault. Let's hope that we don't need any wierd hack to enable 64 bits (on macbooks) or to enable trim on 3rd party ssds.





    loose curly hair perm. Loose Wavy Hair Style
  • Loose Wavy Hair Style



  • MorphingDragon
    Oct 4, 06:32 AM
    If they make the "star trek" whoosh sound when you open and close them, it might be cool...

    Nah, much rather have the sighing doors from the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy Trilogy (Of 6 books no less).

    Though I doubt I'll get any work done because I would find myself on the floor after going to another room.





    loose curly hair perm. Long Hair Perm Photos. my
  • Long Hair Perm Photos. my



  • DeSnousa
    Apr 29, 01:04 AM
    Thanks for posting, looks scary but I like it! You planning on getting GPUs for the AMD systems? How do AMD processors go at f@h? Imagine if you got some GT260s on the 4 AMD systems :eek:





    loose curly hair perm. spiral perm hairstyle. prom
  • spiral perm hairstyle. prom



  • Aivskar
    May 2, 09:37 AM
    Now that people know what they're up to, it's "unintentional", and "bugs". :rolleyes:





    loose curly hair perm. perm Loose Lovetoknow hair
  • perm Loose Lovetoknow hair



  • jamesi
    Jan 12, 07:51 PM
    the iphone is definitely the coolest, best, most capabile, etc but this keynote wasnt very good i thought. i was just hoping for some sort of upgrade or new product that has been a long time coming. the iphone, while impressive, really isnt it. a fullscreen ipod i think woulda been nice, that with the iphone woulda earned this keynote a very high ranking.

    i somehow feel that they dont know exactly what to do about the whole ipod iphone relationship. when i was watching the keynote on the iphone i felt as tho the cell phone feauture of the machine was second to all of the cool features like going online, applications etc. hmmm





    loose curly hair perm. I have fine curly hair that
  • I have fine curly hair that



  • hulugu
    Oct 17, 08:09 PM
    I know I'm the minority around here when I say this, but I don't own an iPod. :eek: Yeah, it's true... I personally don't care for the MP3 format and the lesser quality offerings of iTunes. If it isn't at least CD quality, uncompressed, I don't want it. And yes, I can hear the difference on my sound system which is a separate setup from my home theatre.

    I have one word for you Lossless.





    loose curly hair perm. Big+loose+curl+perm
  • Big+loose+curl+perm



  • snakelda
    Mar 17, 11:03 PM
    I don't really get that much but every now and then I do and it's pretty annoying





    loose curly hair perm. Related topics: hair perm hair
  • Related topics: hair perm hair



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 29, 02:19 PM
    283486





    loose curly hair perm. Hairstyle Thick Wavy Hair
  • Hairstyle Thick Wavy Hair



  • asphalt-proof
    Jan 10, 07:09 PM
    I go to Gizmodo's site regularly and saw where they had admitted to their prank. I really didn't think much of it and even thought it was funny. However, i never read past the headlines so i didn't know they screwed with someone's presentation. That's just bad form and extremely inconsiderate. These presentors put a lot of time and energy preparing for that 10 miinutes or so that they have to spotlight. Yes, some are very lame, stupid, whatever. But for the most part, these people work very hard to do the best job they can. Not to mention that their job may be put in jeopardy if their presentation tanks.

    I imagine that the Gizmodo staff were seriously CES-fatigued, over-stimulated by the flashy lights and loud, continuous noise, and slightly drunk. Fine. Most of the other bloggers were in the same state of mind. But none of them (at least as far as we know) didn't ******* with someone's presentation. I think they should be banned from CES next year as a punishment. Macworld? Not so much. It didn't happen there. Well, it didn't happen there. But I think that Apple would very carefully interview Gizmodo before giving them a press pass then make them sweat. Maybe even frisk them in public, before they entered the convention center. THat would make a lot of bloggers and vendors smile. Really make them sweat. But let them in anyways. Gizmodo is a very popular tech blog and for the most part, a very well done blog. Their coverage is important to Macworld. This way, Apple can ensure they get coverage but also get some karma points from other bloggers and vendors when they see how Apple deals with Gizmodo.





    loose curly hair perm. Hairstyle Thick Wavy Hair When
  • Hairstyle Thick Wavy Hair When



  • dieselpower44
    Jul 21, 09:59 AM
    It just wouldn't be an Apple discussion without at least one, "Apple is d00m3d!!!11" comment.

    Well, if they treat their customers this way then what do they expect?

    Imagine an icecream stand, selling icecream cones "revolutionarily" cylindrical in shape and everyone's icecream fell out the bottom. Then, they remedy this by going "ok, we'll give you all a small piece of paper to glue to the bottom that will sort of fix the problem."





    loose curly hair perm. Loose+spiral+curl+perm
  • Loose+spiral+curl+perm



  • FFTT
    Nov 24, 07:25 AM
    This is a great sale for those who do not qualify for the education discount.

    My friend is buying an iMac for his girlfriend and I think he'll end up pulling the trigger today online.

    It's only $101.00 off, but that's enough to cover a few extras.





    loose curly hair perm. loose curl perm short hair
  • loose curl perm short hair



  • Vidder
    Dec 4, 06:45 PM
    I personally don't even look at the challenges...however, i think they do them to get quick XP and level up quicker. If they threw in penalties for death (maybe some sort of negative XP) i think players would be more careful.

    Thats the conclusion i came up with. I'm just wondering why the games haven't turned to that yet. The reckless game play and strategy is an epidemic in the game. I feel like i'm playing with retards.





    aafuss1
    Nov 16, 07:35 PM
    Yes Dad. :D

    Ladies and Gentlemen of Macrumours, this is from Digitimes, they still owe me a G5 iBook from 2005.

    Digitimes = wrong, always wrong.

    I agree DigiTimes is very inaccurate with Apple rumors, but probably not the same for other companies-eg. Sony or Samsung.





    dethmaShine
    Apr 12, 09:12 AM
    For my work I need word and office, so replacements are not feasible. We use custom plug-ins that obviously will only work in an office app and nothing else.

    I'm a little behind the curve as I'm running MS office 2007 on my windows partition and I've had little need to upgrade to 2010. That's why I'm a little out of the loop regarding ads in office.

    Fair enough.

    No body is going to scold you for misinformation. :cool:

    We all make mistakes, you see? :D





    Calidude
    Apr 16, 05:15 PM
    Yeah, on Friday nights her boyfriend spends all his time on the internet obsessing over gay people. That has to do a lot for her self esteem. ;)
    Personal attacks are very mature.





    maczter
    Nov 17, 01:03 PM
    meh. While it may or may not happen soon in the portables, I really would like to see at least the option sometime next year to get an AMD 4x4 based Mac Pro instead of Intel's pseudo quad-core...

    http://www.wired.com/news/technology/computers/0,72126-0.html?tw=wn_index_5

    I say AMD-based macs will definitely happen. I also say that Apple will not abandon Intel. They will merely offer various machines with your choice based on chips from the two vendors or perhaps some models that use chips from only on of the two vendors while other models let you choose, just as pretty much every single PC maker does these days. All this panic about "Apple wouldn't abandon Intel already", etc. is just silliness. Nobody says they can only work with Intel OR AMD but not both. Working with both is good for everyone as it keeps both suppliers on their toes and more eager to please. Why do you think Hugh Hefner keeps three girfriends these days? ;)





    milo
    Sep 12, 08:21 AM
    any chance of the MBP being updated!?

    NO



    No comments:

    Post a Comment