Tuesday, May 31, 2011

love quotes to him from her

love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him from her.
  • love quotes for him from her.



  • bassfingers
    Apr 22, 10:13 AM
    You gotta do better than that bassfingers. :rolleyes:

    whoops, I forgot america is slowly turning into france

    I mean ... Yay for gay people are special and the best :D





    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her.
  • love quotes for him and her.



  • wpotere
    Apr 13, 11:26 AM
    No, my point was to scale it back to what it was before 9/11 and maintain both domestic and international security at the pre 9/11 level of international security.

    Before 9/11 I could walk right to my gate in several major airports.





    love quotes to him from her. Missing You Quotes Death Him
  • Missing You Quotes Death Him



  • psycoswimmer
    Jan 9, 02:58 PM
    Okay. I don't know when the keynote will update but I'll do what I usually do. Now that I already know the products, I'll go to apple.com and check the site and then watch the keynote later to see them "in action". This is what I usually do, anyway.





    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him from her.
  • love quotes for him from her.



  • samcraig
    May 3, 07:08 AM
    Bingo, where are the options? This is the thing with the cache. Five bucks says people will be complaining about poor Location Services performance after the update.

    5 bucks people will be complaining about something even if they THINK they are having worse performance while others will say they haven't been affected and others will say performance has improved.

    In other words - it will be just like any other update/patch.



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her.
  • love quotes for him and her.



  • wnurse
    Aug 8, 08:32 AM
    Be careful! wnurse may not have gotten a nap, and can get very cranky when people point out differences between Dell and Apple monitors. ;)

    Seriously though, wnurse, lighten up and chill out! :cool:

    Actually stoid, i really don't care about Dell monitors or Apple's for that matter. It's not a religious matter to me. I'm apple worst nightmare. A customer that is not passionate about their products. I would drop apple in a minute if something better comes along or something just as good with a cheaper price (hence the dell monitor). I just hate to read people making comments like "if you think apple monitors are expensive, enjoy your sucky dell monitor". It's annonying and childish. You have no idea on the quality of Dell or anyone else monitor. That was not the bad part.. that's ok, not everyone knows everything.. then when someone points out something to you, you attack without any facts. Maybe I was rough with you but I think my initial post was gentle.. I only got rough when you when into auto robot apple fanboy mode.
    Apple fans are supposed to be different, think different. I thought that meant using our brains and being smarter than the average mindless pc sheep. To me, apple fans are mindless sheep just like the PC users, except they like apple products. I'm a user of apple products and unless windows dramatically improves, i intend to continue buying apple computers but it doesn't blind me to specific faults of the system. Just as I appreciate Apple strengths, I am aware of their weaknesses. Saying an Apple monitor is affordable is disingenius. This attitude is what has allowed apple to basically steal our money because they know the apple fanbase will not protest. I don't mind paying a premium for apple computers (actually, i did pay a hefty premium for my G5 computer) but paying a premium for a monitor?.. what?.. apple monitors crash less than Dells? (tongue in cheek here.. i know monitors don't crash). Maybe Apple monitors do not contract viruses as often as Dells (haha, funny). I mean, other than a nice case and the apple logo, exactly what am i paying for here?. I guess I would stop bitching if Apple made a 30 inch for graphic professionals and a 30 inch for the rest of us (although i doubt the Dell panels cost less than the apple panels so that might not be a price break anyway). It breaks my heart really that i had to resort to getting a Dell monitor (actually, at the time, Dell 20 inches were $609, apple 20 inch was over $1200). I couldn't imagine paying twice for basically the same thing but with an apple logo and a nice case.





    love quotes to him from her. cute love quotes for him from
  • cute love quotes for him from



  • jellybean
    Mar 18, 06:59 PM
    What gives anyone the right to put down another person's passion or something they're enthusiastic about? If a friend of mine buys an expensive new car and it didn't suit my own personal taste, I would at least try and be polite about it and not belittle them by saying "what a pile of crap! you spent all that money on that piece of junk?" It's damn rude!

    A friend of a friend of mine who once visited my apartment made a snide comment about my iMac. I immediately replied "your t-shirt makes you look fat and ugly", which was met by a very awkward moment of silence. I followed up by saying "don't be rude about my personal taste and I won't be rude about yours."
    Needless to say he probably left thinking I'm some nutter who has an unhealthy relationship with my computer, but I'm glad I made the point.

    But I do agree that a lot of it is just jealousy. I've known many people who were once very vocal about their hate for Apple and the iPhone, who have since become iPhone owners themselves and now love it.

    And perhaps you could remind those who smirk that you've spent �500 on your phone that they too will likely be paying a similar amount for their smartphone over the course of their contract, but with an unlocked iPhone you also have the added benefit of being able to take advantage of much cheaper "sim only" tariffs which you're not locked in to.



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her.
  • love quotes for him and her.



  • Ugg
    Apr 16, 08:33 PM
    Why does it matter that he was gay? I thought that gay people where supposed to be the same as everyone else. Did his being gay give him some sort of super powers to break codes?

    George Washington was a very tall man. From all accounts, most people had to literally look up to him. Not telling students that he was a very, very tall man, would seem to be sort of silly. Physical presence has a huge impact on how people are perceived.

    Turing was gay during a time when gay acts were illegal. He would be chemically castrated, have his security clearance revoked and for years his accomplishments were tarnished by his "criminal behaviour". It wasn't until 2009 that the British Government apologized for its demonization of Turing.

    So on behalf of the British government, and all those who live freely thanks to Alan's work I am very proud to say: we're sorry, you deserved so much better.

    So, Mr Kramer, can you honestly tell me that Turing's homosexuality and the way he was treated is historically irrelevant?





    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her
  • love quotes for him and her



  • Preclaro_tipo
    Mar 28, 03:32 PM
    I never said it was perfect. If you have many apps as I do that DON'T have automatic updates then it is a royal pain in the ass to go to their site(assuming you even know where it is), download it again, unpackage the dmg, and place it in my applications folder. Sure, if you only have a few apps then it isn't THAT bad but I have upwards to 20 apps that I have to do this with. It's a chore. With the Mac App Store I can take a quick glance, click update all if there are any updates and be done with it.

    If I understand some of you on this thread correctly then it is my opinion that you've missed the point, slightly.

    I don't think that the merits or demerits of the mac app store are the core point here. The store may be good, excellent, bad, poor, draconian, onerous or whatever but Apple is going to award programming and application awards to only those apps that are distributed through their application store.

    Even if you think the store is great, hell even if the store IS GREAT, don't you also feel that it isn't the ONLY way to get quality, well made applications.

    Apple is only promoting application which it profits from AND which conform to its Terms of Service.

    The offensive part for me is just how unapologetic they seem to be showing bias for what makes them money, not with what may be driving the platform or solving user needs/wants.

    I anticipate that some may remind me about Apple's responsibility to shareholders and about being a profitable business and therefore say that it is obvious that they support the apps from which they make a profit. I just think that is an oversimplification of situation and I think this does more to hurt the image of the platform, rather than improve it. It does more to hurt developer interest than it does improve developer interest in the mac platform. Long term, I'd rather see them building an enthusiasm for their products (including the mac app store) for their own merits.



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • MacRumors
    May 3, 01:41 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/u-s-carriers-cracking-down-on-android-hotspot-tethering-apps/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/03/144012-android_market_pdanet.jpg




    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him from her.
  • love quotes for him from her.



  • jamieg
    Sep 12, 04:50 AM
    I think you'll find movie distrubution rights outside of USA have the same problems as TV SHOW downloads outside of USA. In other words we wont get any lol, in much the same way as we cant download from the new Amazon movie download servers in the UK. I dont know who actually runs the european side of Apple but they want sacking lol, over a year and no new content outside of USA lol. I'll still follow the feeds though lol cos I'm sad like that :)


    What I mean is that TV channel companies buy exclusive rights to show shows, you will find (in the UK anyway) shows like lost don't go on sale on DVD till after they have been shown on TV. Highstreet shops can't buy the rights to sell DVD movies exclusively. However, I am sure there are plenty of legal issues Apple will have to work around.


    Jamie



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her
  • love quotes for him and her



  • ratzzo
    Apr 29, 03:44 PM
    I like it as it is in Snow Leopard.





    love quotes to him from her. love quotes to him from her.
  • love quotes to him from her.



  • princealfie
    Nov 16, 02:35 PM
    Perhaps we can choose between AMD and Intel? more options on the table.



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes to him from her.
  • love quotes to him from her.



  • SactoGuy18
    Mar 24, 09:12 PM
    Congratulations on ten years of MacOS X. :)

    In many ways, by basing it on a variant of BSD Unix that uses the Mach kernel, MacOS X has a very high level of stability that multitasking power that is still hard to match.

    Remember the "Copland" project at Apple back in the middle 1990's to create a true multitasking version of the Mac operating system? I'm glad that when Jobs returned to Apple they decided to put the multitasking Mac operating system on top of the same Mach kernel, just like NeXTStep did.





    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her.
  • love quotes for him and her.



  • peas
    Sep 28, 12:39 PM
    what sucks is that academic ve4rsions are not allowed this free update.
    what bs. considering i just bought the freakin app not more than 3 weeks ago.



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes to him from her.
  • love quotes to him from her.



  • Gloor
    Jan 15, 04:52 PM
    Can somebody tell me why there was no update or price drop on ACD? Why is the PRO market left to the most critical point and then updated? Mac Pro is the best example. Its a brilliant machine now but 2 weeks ago? Some of the parts were 2 years old and they still charged the same amount of money for it. Dell, HP etc. are releasing new and updated displays whilst Apple ...........sleeps?





    love quotes to him from her. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • jayducharme
    Apr 29, 06:49 PM
    The main problem with the "slider" idea is that it wasn't intuitive which selection was active (since we're so used to a depressed icon indicating selection). I like the concept of a slider; it reminds me of the old tile games. Perhaps a compromise would have been to have the selected item's text glow, as if a little LED were behind it. That would have made it really clear which item was active.



    more...


    love quotes to him from her. love quotes to him from her. i
  • love quotes to him from her. i



  • sobolobo
    Jul 24, 08:45 AM
    I also doubt that this thing will break the iPod's dominance in the market, however the transfer in loyalty that's been happening is not as profound as people might think. A couple of years ago, people will be deciding between a Vaio or a Toshiba, today, it's a PC or a Mac but at this stage it appears the PC is still winning out.

    And there actually are people who don't know who made the iPod! :confused:





    love quotes to him from her. Love Quotes For Him Image
  • Love Quotes For Him Image



  • Heinekev
    Apr 29, 01:36 PM
    Yeah, not a lot of stuff has changed from Snow Leopard in the way of user interface, and most of the stuff can be avoided completely, like LaunchPad. There are some annoying things that I've noticed though, like DigitalColor Meter only having the option for RGB colors, and nothing else. Something small that is really annoying.

    Spaces behaves completely different due to the fullscreen mode addition, and it's taking some getting used to.

    I love the ability double-tap zoom in the browser.

    Flash is partially broken.





    love quotes to him from her. love quotes for him and her.
  • love quotes for him and her.



  • T-Will
    Apr 5, 04:32 PM
    OMG I JSUT FOUND THE GRAETEST TV CHANNEL IN THE UNIVERSE WHERE YOU CAN WATCH ADS 24HUORS A DAY!111 IT"S CALLED HSN (Home Shopping Network)!!11


    :D





    SkyStudios
    May 2, 12:41 PM
    My only question is:

    If there was a study that was conducted some time back [more than 2 months back] and got Apple to investigate the issue seriously, why did Apple wait for another study OR another media non-sense to acknowledge the bugs and report to the consumers?

    Why did Apple not rectify the problem before? Did Apple already knew about these features or are they simply getting with this crap by calling them "bugs"?

    To be honest, this is probably the first time I'm feeling that Apple was trying to play with the consumers privacy and trust. I think Apple just fooled us.

    -deth a lawsuite was filed a year ago, apple refused to address the problem becuase it was not out in the public as it is now with Congress connecting trails to wall street and who knows why apple collected political views.

    According to authorities, Apple uses trolls, some techs even to bury issues posted on forums so they can buy time if many people either give up or simply seem less in number, so if the ratio of complaints are kept low no one notices bugs,

    Im not surprised that the FEDS are upset about this, if they had iphones people can track them and all sorts of info is out public or in the wrong hands, makes the wikileeks kids look like angels





    MagnusVonMagnum
    May 2, 04:12 PM
    Here is why gestures are great and will win out over mouse and keyboard use for almost all uses: they are a direct action and not an indirect action.

    Believe what you will. I have a MBP with gestures and I find some useful and some annoying. I can do fine artwork with a mouse and Photoshop (stylus is even more useful), but I can't do it with a piddly trackpad. I would not want to play 3D shooter games with a trackpad either. In other words, trackpads have their uses and are getting better for some tasks with gestures, but they're not the answer to life, the universe and everything either. Every task has its ideal tool. You don't throw out hand tools because air tools are available. They're unsuited for many tasks (particularly delicate ones).





    logandzwon
    Apr 18, 02:00 PM
    It looks like the only way M$ is "catching up" is by copying technologies with which we are already familiar. As Bertrand Serlet suggested, maybe M$ really DID start up their photocopiers :D

    I saw a video on YouTube entitled "The Real Windows Vista (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdGt3ix2CQ)", in which the audio from a (series of) M$ lecture(s) was combined with video showing a Mac user demonstrating the then-unreleased features of Vista on a Mac. It was originally in three parts, and at the end of each part the specific technologies mentioned were identified, as well as the year in which they were introduced. It appears also that, as Mr. Serlet also mentioned, "if you can't innovate, you must imitate, but it's never quite the same."

    Heh, I've seen that video it's classic. However, if you were to say fair-is-fair, MS publicly announced their road map for what became Vista before XP even came out. Apple KNEW what MS was working on. No body knew what Apple was working on.





    MacFly123
    Oct 6, 05:50 PM
    T-Mo may have screwed the pooch on their 3G rollout, but my phone doesn't drop 30% of my calls. It'll be interesting to see how ATT, and TMo keep up with the 3G coverage, as Verizon and Sprint move forward.

    My iPhone never drops calls and hasnt since after the first few months the 3G luanched. But I am not in New York or California! :p

    I did have a hard time sending MMS the week it launched. Lots of sending errors. And tethering...... how about that AT&T? :rolleyes:

    I want another US carrier to get the iPhone, if for no other reasons than to just spur competition and get a big load off of the AT&T network.





    greenmeanie
    Apr 29, 01:21 PM
    If you click on the "IPAD" button you see it otherwise you wont even notice it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment