Saturday, May 21, 2011

Miss You Pictures For Friends

Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • AidenShaw
    Mar 26, 11:49 PM
    My post was only specific to do with his mannerisms: triangular hand positioning (Jobs; and actors of V) the most noticeable. To me that is kissing arse; no need to copy that.

    Explain the dingle-berries then.... ;)





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • mpossoff
    Feb 10, 08:27 AM
    Great, thanks for the help. i will switch over today!



    I also need to keep A-list for the same reason. i might also make the switch from 1400 to 700 if i can get unlimited M2M and A-list.

    How are you keeping your a list from the 1400 to 700?





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • mr evil brkfast
    Oct 30, 11:54 AM
    I just checked out the USA Apple Store web page and for the basic ibook and powerbook configurations there is a 3-5 day wait.

    Anyone think this is a good indicator that this novemeber 5th date for an update seems a little more possible?





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • OrangeSVTguy
    Apr 28, 05:01 AM
    After looking around, guess the 1TB 12.5mm hard drives won't fit either in the 2010 Mac Minis. Guess I'll be removing the optical drive then and installing it there... :p

    Anyways, I will know for sure when I rip into my unibody Mini tomorrow :D





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • lixuelai
    Dec 5, 12:44 AM
    http://i51.tinypic.com/foktjd.png

    Have another LCD to the right that and the wallpaper spans both LCDs.





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • jrko
    Apr 12, 01:57 AM
    oh yeah - its gonna be in my bedroom also serving as media player for watching itunes movies and streams off the internet. Its really struggling at the moment so a graphics upgrade seemed like a good idea for the price that was on offer.





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • edtorious
    Mar 8, 04:31 PM
    Forgive my ignorance :o but why wait till they sell the iPad 2 till 5 pm, why not start in the morning? Weird for me for I have never got in line for 5 pm launch, either midnight or morning launch I have done before but never on 5 pm launch.





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • dubbz
    Dec 18, 06:29 PM
    Hehe, nice :)





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • TomStamp
    Apr 10, 07:12 PM
    http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/naturalcalamity/Screenshot2011-04-08at112248AM.png



    Got a link?





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • BTW
    Mar 25, 07:15 PM
    I'd love to see Apple displace Google Maps on their iOS devices. That would be a major blow to Google and a major win for Apple and their iAd product. The more you tie maps into adverts the more personalized those adverts become. The more successful marketing campaigns. Apple can take iAds to the next level. :cool:





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Diatribe
    Feb 14, 01:59 PM
    <BANG!>

    Why? Do you disagree?





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • pdxflint
    Feb 25, 05:30 AM
    Welcome to the digital photo forum. I look forward to seeing your work.





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Happybunny
    Feb 4, 03:11 AM
    I decided to have a complete set of Hayden

    iMac
    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2010-11-14at83413AM.png

    iPhone
    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/photo-1.png

    MBA 13"
    http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2011-02-04at95425AM.png





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • French iPod
    Feb 19, 11:10 PM
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6456/screenshot20110220at120p.png (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110220at120p.png/)

    Just been messin' around with GeekTool all night:D and man this thing is awesome!!!





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Tanto
    Oct 1, 08:27 AM
    This is the image I use for my desktop. If you want to download the full-size attachment you can find it on my deviantART page here (http://fav.me/d2yybly). I figured that I didn't need to take an actual screenshot because I don't use GeekTool, I don't have customized icons for my external devices, and I hide my dock.

    http://www.deviantart.com/download/179640646/the_buddhist_offering_by_graydeviant-d2yybly.jpg





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • neko girl
    May 2, 10:33 PM
    I found out I couldn't give any blood (for medical reasons). I'm O neg, and I wish I could.

    Thank you very much to those who gave blood. <3





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • Zepaw
    Feb 3, 12:30 PM
    I know the feeling. Southwest MN has been supposedly about to switch from Alltel to AT&T for a while. Verizon ho!





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • dukebound85
    Apr 6, 12:00 PM
    12 petabytes? That doesn't seem like too much, actually. that's 1GB of storage for 12 million customers

    I think it is being used to hold media content, not for cloud backup type purposes for individual customers





    Miss You Pictures For Friends. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • phas3
    Dec 6, 09:09 AM
    iStat menus if i were to hazard a guess.

    negative, the software is sabnzb and I believe that's all I can talk about :)





    Clark Kent
    Sep 5, 03:07 AM
    Yeah, I asked for it. It's from this site:

    http://www.simpledesktops.com/

    There are lots of good ones there!

    Thanks for the link. That site is great.





    GGJstudios
    Apr 11, 04:06 PM
    Either way is fine.





    Phat_Pat
    Feb 12, 05:11 PM
    Nice going guys. :D





    mary86004
    Apr 23, 05:06 PM
    Is this possible?
    I have a Pink Floyd DVD of a concert. Is it possible to rip the music from the DVD and put it on a blank CD for listening to the soundtrack?
    Thanks.:)





    Popeye206
    Apr 7, 08:48 AM
    For stating the truth? :confused:

    Sorry... they don't sit in a room and strategize on how to mess with Jail Breakers. Sorry... they don't. They are just trying to address some bugs in the current release and that's a good thing.

    Yes... it will probably break the JB... but that is your risk and your decision to JB. So, yes... my original post stands.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment