Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pictures For 3d Glasses

Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • twoodcc
    Feb 14, 06:48 PM
    Well im at school so it would be using there power :) Do these tasks kinda lock the PS3 down for a specific amount of time or what?

    Got PS3 and my MBP running them.

    well i'm not sure, but i don't do anything else on my PS3 when it's folding. I stop the folding when i'm using it.

    glad you got them both folding! ;)





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • jsw
    Nov 20, 02:16 PM
    Yuck, windows key?
    It's for when you install Boot Camp. ;)

    Anyway, as much as I'd love to see a truly "smart" phone, I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if Apple's able to do so with their first release.





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • SirStrumalot
    May 1, 02:05 AM
    Is there a way to save the voicemail files from my iPhone 4?





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • macingman
    Apr 16, 10:01 PM
    Thanks so much for making another thread buddy.





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • opinioncircle
    Apr 1, 02:49 PM
    http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,118560,00.html
    This has all of them

    Sad to see S.Carell go though...





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • markjones05
    Nov 29, 08:23 PM
    Hand barake is a great ripping tool but does anyone know of a free app to condense a dvd so that it can fit on a single 4.7 gb dvd?





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • jozeppy26
    Feb 11, 03:09 PM
    I simply want to keep my voice plan the same and choose the new M2M. The M2M feature shows up under our family unlimited messaging thus I was assuming and hoping the voice plan rollover mins would remain unchanged.

    I didn't lose any of my roll-over minutes. I have ~1200 and am on the 450 individual plan.

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Jozeppy26/att-1.png
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Jozeppy26/att2.png





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Lord Blackadder
    Apr 5, 06:59 PM
    Fair enough. I'd be interested in your thoughts on Post No. 50, if you have any.

    I agree with the notion that people should try to take steps to avoid risk, and that people can greatly reduce personal risk by making safer choices.

    But this nugget of wisdom does not really touch on the substance of the issue arising in the OP, to wit - how much responsiblity does a rape victim carry? Or, to turn the question around, how much of the rape is not the rapist's fault?

    What kind of twisted logic hears of a rape decides that looking "like a prostitute" is the salient feature of the case? What about the crazed deviant who committed the crime in the first place? Indeed, I think Gelfin's analogy is apt - if a smartly-dressed man is mugged, should we simply shrug our shoulders and say "well, he looked like he had a lot of money so he was asking for it. He should have been wearing something less ostentatious."

    It's also, by the way, fallacious to assume that only young, attractive and/or scantily-clad women are raped. Such suppositions are the product of the same twisted male chauvinist perspective that suggests that looking "like a prostitute" means that women are "asking for it".





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Chrysaor
    Oct 9, 08:55 PM
    Its a nice app, but way overrated.





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Bastich
    Nov 2, 02:14 AM
    Can we please stop calling it a "2G" Shuffle now? That is the single stupidest naming convention I have ever seen, and will continue to cause confusion well into the future. Even "G2" and up is better now, thanks to the demise of the PowerPC.





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • eric_n_dfw
    Feb 9, 10:32 AM
    Why is a calling feature tied to a messaging one?





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 20, 03:29 PM
    iOS World Frustration Index suddenly dropped to bottom. Numbers finally start to matter again. Once they add Macs, Mac Pros, Mac Minis, refurb resales etc. to the list (when they run iOS) - it will be time to declare victory :D

    Victory? Apple is at war?





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • lilo777
    Apr 4, 04:32 PM
    this move was expected. I do not understand why some iPhone owners expect to be treated any differently than owners of other phones. Because they "want" to upgrade their phone every year? What if Apple starts releasing new model every 6 months? Will you demand ATT to pay for this?





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • number9
    Apr 13, 11:23 AM
    As someone is sure to have said already, maybe this just means they won't be making the screen any bigger, and will just be using the same panel. Maybe all of these "edge to edge" screen rumors just mean that the phone will actually shrink in width or height?





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • bdj21ya
    Oct 5, 04:58 PM
    The new search feature actually looks pretty awesome. It works like spotlight in System Preferences (where it darkens everything except the items that match your search string).





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • mikeschmeee
    Apr 5, 02:50 PM
    And last but not least. (sorry if I've posted to many, I just love taking photos) :o

    Here are some modified Honda's they had at the show.

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5110/5584475116_6ee1cfa022.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5584475116/)

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5011/5583882483_824d888fec.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5583882483/)

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5171/5584469978_bae2534bee.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5584469978/)

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5260/5584467614_718cb7e5c3.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5584467614/)

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5051/5583876233_41181cd734.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5583876233/)

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5142/5583873977_a07b22886c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5583873977/)





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • runlsd
    Dec 13, 12:05 AM
    Seagull Maritime SWS SG
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5256425323_8c830b5ba9_b.jpg





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Alienrat
    Apr 7, 10:58 AM
    I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1.

    Seems odd to assume that you have seen no problems there are no problems to be seen.
    My battery life is good, I don't have dropped calls (mind you I never did on any phone), and most things are fine, but I get the problem in the Photos app where the camera roll gets stuck under the album bar, and you can't select it. OK, you can get round it by quiting and restarting, but if I was happy having a work round I would be using android :D





    Pictures For 3d Glasses. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • bobbleheadbob
    Mar 9, 03:35 AM
    I'll either be there or at Boylston St in Boston.





    cocacolakid
    Apr 24, 10:06 PM
    Almost 100 percent certain they don't sell keys for either. vpc 7 was dropped a few years ago and they stopped selling xp in all flavors over a year ago.

    You can still get xp pro and/or a key from various places, like ebay, and other stores, but you're going to have an extremely hard time with vpc 7.





    LOLWinner
    Mar 28, 02:26 PM
    LOL it amazes me how little you guys know about the law. Please report me to the authorities, there is absolutely nothing they can do legally. I even discussed it with my professor who monitored my bar and he got a kick out of it as well haha.

    So please, humor me that I'm not a real law student and don't know what I'm talking about. Sorry Apple geeks your area of expertise obviously isn't the political discourse of America. :P

    Try my other theories too, like entering my home, etc. Seriously, just humor me. (more so than I already am) LOL

    <3 little idiots <3





    SwiftLives
    Mar 16, 09:04 AM
    What's the point of the death penalty? Does it deter people from committing murder? I think our current murder rate disputes that. I see it as nothing more than retribution. And I don't think our justice system needs to be involved in that.





    SevenInchScrew
    Apr 5, 03:07 PM
    And last but not least. (sorry if I've posted to many, I just love taking photos) :o
    Not at all!! That is what this thread is for, and you and your awesome photos are always welcome.

    A couple of those S2Ks earlier are AWESOME!! I've been really thinking about getting rid of my Talon and buying one of those. I need a new project car, and the S2K would be great. Those are just classic looking, so even years down the road, it will still look great. Thanks for the pics.





    Gem�tlichkeit
    Apr 27, 07:37 PM
    Haters will and always hate.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment