Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs

Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Apple OC
    Mar 13, 03:15 PM
    ^^^ lol ... advice from one Dude to another





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • hayesk
    Apr 4, 11:23 AM
    You are obviously missing the point. Apple's new subscription model is preventing choice from coming to it's customers. How is that not a bad thing?

    What are you talking about? It's enabling choice. Customers have a choice to send their personal data to FT. Before, they did not. What choice is Apple taking away from customers?

    Apple says: "give choice to customers."
    FT says: "no choice for customers."

    And you have the nerve to call people Apple fanboys. That term should nullify your point right then and there.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • SgtDecimal
    Aug 1, 05:48 AM
    Click for full size
    http://i28.tinypic.com/mkvn1k.jpg

    My friends are always are amazed how clean my desktop is. There obviously used to windows.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • forkspoon
    Aug 2, 05:15 PM
    http://i25.tinypic.com/2j2vwhu.png





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • getbigg21
    Sep 4, 10:28 AM
    [QUOTE=patseguin;10992695]I've been having fun customizing lately. Here's what I have at the moment:

    how do you get the date, clock, etc on your desktop like that?





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • JackT06
    Feb 21, 03:52 AM
    Hello,

    Does anyone know a way that i can make a gap in the border...

    I want to create a 3px gap in top and bottom of the Right Nav Left Border line..

    This is so that it won't touch the other borders.

    How do i do that in CSS?





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • gibbz
    Oct 12, 12:29 PM
    Its not supposed be be less functional than the app that came before it.

    I would think themes would fall under the "form" category, rather than "function"





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • wnameth
    Feb 3, 06:23 PM
    hey, bought a wireless internet card on the eBay the utility program i am running for it now is called realtek WLAN cliant utility, my internet keeps cutting out, i have to redo the scan, and then connect to my router, it is happening more and more frequently, i need help!!!





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • galaxy121
    Jun 23, 03:42 PM
    I am from PA and vacationing in the Outer Banks in NC right now, so I think I might make a drive to MacArthur to line up and get iPhones tomorrow. I just called and got the same info about the store opening at 7 while the mall is opening at 6 for people on line so I might get there at 5am tomorrow.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • sadievan
    May 1, 04:58 PM
    Is there a way to save the voicemail files from my iPhone 4?

    DiskAid will do it. It's not expensive. I paid $9.90. And you don't have to jailbreak.

    http://www.digidna.net/products/diskaid

    Carol





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Laird Knox
    Apr 7, 12:08 AM
    Here. I always like the home cloud concept, where you get your own personal server and can transfer data/sync through the cloud. So you own your data instead of trusting it to someone else.

    I'm moving in the opposite direction. I ran my own server for years. Now my web site resides on App Engine and my data will be backed up off site. Much less hastle than before.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • TheEvilDonut
    Sep 3, 05:06 AM
    how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?
    Weather : I'm not showing it. Not sure what you mean. :confused:
    Date : Standard time clock
    Toolbar stats : iStats Menus (http://bjango.com/apps/istatmenus/). IMO a must-have.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • eastercat
    Apr 27, 12:56 PM
    Whether there was good intent or not, I'm just thankful I installed untrackerd from Cydia; it continuously wipes the location file. JB FTW!





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • shk718
    Apr 28, 06:03 AM
    apparently apple needs to educate the local news programs better. my local nbc news reporter in nyc just said that "the iphone does send tracking information back to apple".





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Foxer
    Jul 23, 11:43 PM
    Hey all. I was screwing with iTunes4 tonight and I managed to delete all my playlists. They're still on my iPod (as is the whole iTunes library). Is there a program out there that will allow me to download my playlists from the iPod to iTunes? It will save me several hours of work if I can do that.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • marksman
    Apr 20, 04:30 PM
    I saw this news on TechCrunch yesterday, and it just confirms the obvious.

    It is always so ridiculous how people try to manipulate the numbers to always give android a lead, which NEVER makes any sense. As nobody benefits from the combined platform of Android except google and even then it is questionable how much real benefit it is to them.

    The individual makers get no benefit from 20 other companies also making android devices, in fact it hurts them.

    The extensive installed IOS userbase is important, as is the ability to seemlessly have an IOS that extends multiple devices. Android will never do that in any competitive way due to fragmentation. Apple has a massive advantage there. A single company with multiple products tied into a single ecosystem. Android fails streets behind there.

    Apple has the best selling smartphone, the best selling tablet, the best selling mp3 player/game device. They individually dominate in every segment, and combined dominate in OS overall for mobile/portable devices.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • iflipper
    Sep 27, 03:20 AM
    Thank goodness they are updating it. Now lets hope I can stop it turning quoted messages into attachments. I'd love it if they did more with the published calendars too.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • bigjohn
    Apr 4, 10:56 AM
    they'll let people upgrade at the subsidized iphone price (with a new 2-yr deal) because they'll see a mass exodus of subs if they don't.

    it will all work out.





    Pictures Of Long Hair Bobs. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Twowildman21
    Dec 26, 02:23 PM
    Very Awesome Christmas!

    I got:

    Macbook Pro 17" i7 256GB SSD 8GB RAM High Res Anti Glare
    Kindle 3 with Marware Case
    Timbuk2 Command Bag
    Tron Legacy Addidas Hoodie
    Chicago Blackhawks Winter Hat
    Final Cut Keyboard Cover

    The Macbook is insane, and I am not much of a reader but already bought Fight Club and have been reading that like crazy, so maybe I will get back into reading more. Good to spend time with all the family before I go off to college next year.





    Kingsly
    Oct 21, 08:00 PM
    Parody of Apple's answer to Zune.
    In a nutshell: what happens when I become bored.

    Enjoy. :)

    P.S. also check out my *real* entries, Best Of (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=244283) and Go Pro (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=244386).





    Sydde
    Mar 2, 04:22 PM
    Personally, I think this thread is screwed unless it gets enough posts to start a new page so that the chart load can be skipped.





    Platform
    Oct 7, 01:19 AM
    Great, Safari needed new features, and it needs even more :D





    kdarling
    May 4, 09:16 PM
    All of a sudden I'm getting this error, which causes my IE8 work PC to hang with Window Busy all the time:

    Webpage error details

    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MS-RTC LM 8)
    Timestamp: Thu, 5 May 2011 02:02:38 UTC

    Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.
    Line: 11
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://files.netshelter.net/js/k_extract.js





    aliensporebomb
    Apr 7, 12:20 PM
    Anyone run into an issue with 4.31 where if they orient the phone sideways it
    sometimes won't orient the display sideways unless you flip it over the other side?

    I wonder if that's a bug since it never happened prior to 4.3.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment