Monday, May 30, 2011

real madrid 2011 kit

real madrid 2011 kit. The all white of Real
  • The all white of Real



  • Patrick J
    Apr 15, 04:06 PM
    Which holes are those? All the holes in those pictures correspond correctly to the holes on my 3G.

    Bottom: Speaker, screw, dock, screw, microphone
    Side: Volume rocker, vibrate switch
    Back: Camera

    So you have a humongous hole on the side?





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit.
  • real madrid 2011 kit.



  • Chundles
    Sep 12, 07:57 AM
    hate to ask a stupid, perhaps already answered a gagillion times, question but

    is there a live feed of today's proceedings?

    No, we will be able to watch it from Apple's website later in the day. Macrumorslive will be providing live text updates.





    real madrid 2011 kit. Real Madrid 2010/2011 Home Kit
  • Real Madrid 2010/2011 Home Kit



  • SuperJudge
    Apr 12, 09:04 PM
    Great album from Devin Townsend :)

    I almost didn't recognize him without his skullet! :eek:





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit. real
  • real madrid 2011 kit. real



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 29, 04:00 PM
    iCal is awesome. Looks great; works great even in full screen mode.

    The only issue is that in week view, the fonts are not properly anti-aliased.

    I think Apple should have chosen Lucida Grande as a consistent font across the OS. iCal + Lucida Grande is much better than iCal + Helvetica which looks crap.

    They need to get rid of Helvetica for Lion and other apps. PLEASE.





    real madrid 2011 kit. Real Madrid Home Kit 2010
  • Real Madrid Home Kit 2010



  • RichyHo
    Sep 12, 08:29 AM
    Wow those analysts really are going out on a limb with those predictions.

    I am still of the opinion that the key to todays announcements is a large (30-50"), imac-styled, wall-mounted(?) computer with FULL media center capabilities. It would team up nicely with the iTunes movies angle and could be what the initial rumors of a 30" iMac were all about. £2000+ price point. HD, 5/7.1, inbuilt digital TV decoder. Consumer electronics? Maybe the 24" iMac was pushed out early to squash the 30" rumor? Just a guess.

    Ah well... not long now....





    real madrid 2011 kit. PES 4 kits – Real Madrid
  • PES 4 kits – Real Madrid



  • baummer
    Mar 17, 11:34 AM
    Go back and pay the balance. Explain what happened. At least try to pay what you OWE. What you've done is essentially theft, even moreso by the fact that you know how much it costs and know how much you paid.





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit.
  • real madrid 2011 kit.



  • hob
    Nov 16, 07:44 AM
    The Register reports (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/11/16/apple_amd_laptop_claim/) that Apple may be developing an AMD based solution, although details are very sketchy at this moment in time.

    As they say, Core 2 Duo still has the lead, but there is the fact that AMD just bought ATI... Apple may prefer to get more bits from one supplier...

    Hob





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit
  • real madrid 2011 kit



  • Whiteapple
    Sep 25, 02:39 PM
    Technically my POWERMAC G4 can run iMovie, Keynote, and other mac software. RUNNING and FUNCTIONING (at a reasonable speed) are two totally different things. iPhoto takes a day to get going. I can't imagine aperture.

    Anyway... I don't want to ruin anybody's happy day, but the reality is, if you don't have the latest and greatest Apple Machine, the current software runs pretty slow.

    Go to the Apple store (yes, this means some of you will have to leave your apartment) and try running this software on a mac mini. Don't get depressed when it takes your entire lunch break to start the software. Forget about moving stacks of photos around and editing. As I mentioned... I had problems with the G5 QUAD and the original aperture at my Apple Store in Seattle. THEN AGAIN... they haven't updated half the things in the store. SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY.

    Just a thought.

    I would ALSO have a lot of trouble with a G4 Quad.

    Nevetheless, you can't say anything without actual thoughts, and not RANDOM ones. The G5 Quad you were using must have been misused by kids mucking around with it, not responsible users who take care of their machine.

    I'm sure Aperture will run great on my Intel 1,66 Mini, with 2GB RAM





    real madrid 2011 kit. Real Madrid 08-09 Kit Set
  • Real Madrid 08-09 Kit Set



  • rdowns
    Apr 21, 11:11 AM
    Here's my evidence that it will fail.





    real madrid 2011 kit. Real Madrid home kit 2008-09
  • Real Madrid home kit 2008-09



  • milo
    Oct 6, 10:23 AM
    Apple needs to start working on a new business model while the studios are still suing their customers and the TV boom is still on. If they dont they're going to be beaten overseas. Enough with the legal rhetoric damn it, evolve your business model or you'll lose.

    Beaten overseas by who? Who is making it big selling TV shows overseas?

    good lord, if anyone actually got through reading all this, can there be any doubt left that all consumers want is DRM-free content??? There's a simple rule that exists - the more complicated the DRM you put on your content, the less likely that people are going to buy it. Hence, people are downloading music and movies for free, and ripping Netflix DVDs to their hard drives to burn their own copies.

    You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Until there's DRM-free movies and music for sale online, so-called pirated downloads will continue to dwarf legal downloads. End of story.

    Wow, that's incredibly naive. People don't get free content because the free content is "simpler". It's because they're too cheap to pay. If people want no drm, they can just buy cd's and dvd's and rip them. People who download free content, or rip rented discs are just cheapskates who are stealing.

    There IS DRM free music for sale online. And in contrast to your theory, people are still stealing it.

    Whom are you kidding? Nobody cares that Fairplay's DRM is better than other DRM. Do you think it being "successful" (and that word ONLY applies comparing it to other pay services, not overall downloads) has anything to do with the fact that 70% of all mp3 players are ipods, and only work with the itms?

    But if iTunes' DRM was annoying to users, it never would have made it to 70%. Users absolutely care about DRM. But they're not aware of it unless it's too restrictive or inconvenient - if you give them *bad* DRM they will totally notice it and hate it.





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit. real
  • real madrid 2011 kit. real



  • huskerchad
    Apr 5, 03:32 PM
    Apple loves its customers so much, they let you view ads for free!





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit.
  • real madrid 2011 kit.



  • iMeowbot
    Sep 25, 10:23 PM
    And in many ways, Adobe Lightroom has more features than Aperture, particularly (useful) editing tools so that you don't always have to go into Photoshop. The DEVELOP mode in Lightroom is rather brilliant.
    They really are doing nice things with the customer feedback. The Library portion, if it picks up enough features to truly replace Bridge (the revised name leaves room for optimism), would make this this scary good.





    real madrid 2011 kit. Real Madrid 10-11 Home Kit by
  • Real Madrid 10-11 Home Kit by



  • AidenShaw
    Nov 16, 10:37 PM
    Let's be nice to the mundanes and stick to x86 instead of comparing vendor based virtualization technologies. :D
    At one level, a 386 and a Core 2 are identical...

    In spite of the mundanes, let's not pretend that a 386 and a Core 2 are actually identical.. ;)





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit.
  • real madrid 2011 kit.



  • Shannighan
    Jan 15, 02:36 PM
    Second MW in a row with disappointing new stuff that I have no use for and not a mention of stuff that I can use. I'll just wait out the next two or three weeks hoping for a silent MBP refresh.

    i hope... that would be really nice

    anybody having problems updating iPhone?





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit. real
  • real madrid 2011 kit. real



  • ThE.MeSsEnGeR
    Apr 25, 11:54 AM
    I don't know but I have a feeling that after all those crazy rumors we ARE gonna see the iPhone 5/4S getting introduced in WWDC in 42 days! it's just too many iPhone-related rumors for a supposedly "september" release... I mean, we don't start hearing about next-gen iPod touch/nano rumors until mid-summer... and April/May has always been the peak of the iPhone-rumor-mill!

    it might be just me, but I think I'll be reviving this thread in 42 days to prove that I'm right :D





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit. real
  • real madrid 2011 kit. real



  • Tommyg117
    Sep 25, 10:12 PM
    Excellent news, good to see aperture more integrated into the iLife.





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit. real
  • real madrid 2011 kit. real



  • Lord Blackadder
    Aug 7, 11:43 PM
    The batteries are no more dead weight than a tank of gasoline.

    Arguably true - but that illustrates a big weakness of the hybrid design...they are always going to take a weight penalty over a pure diesel or pure electric car.

    Until we come up with a way to make batteries a lot lighter, more efficient and more green, they are going to force engineers to make big compromises.





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit.
  • real madrid 2011 kit.



  • Willis
    Sep 12, 06:33 AM
    I cant believe how much press Apple is getting. It was never like this before. IE. when the battery recall was on the news, the BBC/ITV were camped outside of Regent street's Apple store talking about the batteries and what went wrong and what not, even though Dell was involved too. Bit harsh I think.

    But, it still suprises me about people and their iPods. I was at college the other day and someone had their iPod out. I pulled my first Gen iPod out my pocket and said "Now this is old school. You can only use this with a Mac" and the student said to me "Whats a Mac?"

    After explaining that the iPod is made by a company called Apple, which has made PC's since the 70/80s, he then replied... "oooh, those computers are rubbish"

    yeah, whatever you say mate...

    EDIT: sorry, just a rant really... but on topic!





    real madrid 2011 kit. real madrid 2011 kit.
  • real madrid 2011 kit.



  • rtdgoldfish
    Apr 5, 12:34 AM
    Alrighty, since this thing got way too popular on Digg, I've had a lot of people trying to offer advice. A great deal more are saying this is all fake.

    First of all, I am not breaking into my neighbor's house. I will not stoop to their level. I will not trash their place, spray paint their living room, nor leave dog droppings in their fridge. I will either let the police deal with this or let the stupidity of the criminals catch up with them in the end.

    Second, I am not getting a lawyer. The amount it would cost me to get a lawyer would be way more than the cost of the 360 and games. This just doesn't make sense. The only reason I would get one is if they catch the guy and there is some sort of trial. Even then, I don't think I would need a lawyer, it would just be me testifying in court or something.

    And finally, I don't really care if you think I am making this all up. The burglar broke in, took an Xbox and some games and left a good deal of other expensive stuff in the house. If you read the rest of my posts before saying "OMG WTF LIARZ WHO STEALZ JST A XBOX AND LEAVES A MACBOOK" you would know the situation. The cops have been following any leads I have given them, and things have happened.

    If I get my Xbox back, wonderful. That is money that I don't have to spend replacing it. If I never see it again, oh well, life goes on.

    I guess what I really wanted by getting this on Digg and all was some actual advice on what I should do now. Again, all I have gotten was advice from 15 year olds saying to throw bricks at my neighbor's house. This is not exactly the advice I was looking for and if anyone has any REAL advice to offer, that would be wonderful (such as names and numbers of someone at Microsoft).

    I posted this on Macrumors because of the great community we have here. People are always friendly and open to discussion. Sometimes issues get solved, other times they don't. If getting this story on Digg brought some new (and unwanted) members to the forums, I am sorry.

    Anyway, thanks for reading my post and I'll continue to update as things progress. :)





    Plymouthbreezer
    Oct 3, 07:25 PM
    Man, that is a crummy little house...
    Humm?

    ...by Silicon Valley standards if I ever saw one. I live in the neighboring town (Portola Valley), which is essentially the same as Woodside, and hence know many homes in the area (including the one I live in).
    You're qualified to make this statement because you're rich! Awesome credentials!

    And by current standards around here, not having a private bathroom for EACH bedroom, and a LARGE closet, is pretty substandard. Also, to only have *1* walk-in in the master rather than 2 is not good. No home theater? Large gym with panoramic views? Sauna/steam room/? Sun room? Library? Detached guest suite or guest house (in-law/nanny quarters, etc.)? Swimming pool? Hot tub? This honestly doesn't look like a place where a man of his caliber would be living full-time. Of course his house in Palo Alto isn't huge, either, but at least it is charming, historic, enchanted.
    Value judgement.

    He has a number of kids, so I'm not sure how they would all fit into this small space with their friends when, e.g., everyone comes home for summers, holidays, etc. Typical houses for higher level people in the Woodside area would have at least 6-7 bedrooms, a bathroom for each bedroom, plus several additional half bathrooms, and probably about 10,000 squ. ft."Higher level people?" Who are you? Does above average wealth make them more deserving or special or some robotic superhuman that immediately "needs" more of everything? Some "higher level people" aren't elitist consumers like you seem to think.

    Only thing that makes sense to me is that he would view this as his retirement house since it'll only be done ~5 years, anyway. And I suppose for retirement people like to keep it small and simple. That would make sense to me and might hint at when he might be planning on retiring.
    Ahhh. I see.

    . . .




    bassfingers
    Apr 28, 01:28 AM
    HAHAHA, funny, you happened to pick the *worst* possible example there, Transsexuals can and do compete in the Olympics, as long as they've been taking hormones that bring them to the typical range for their gender for a period of 2 years before competing. People do change gender physically.

    I'm not going to bother to repeat myself with a detailed argument, feel free to read back through my discussing with MattSepeta.

    well crap





    sergedg
    May 4, 05:27 AM
    Does anyone know the name of the apps for the ceo and for the doctor ?





    iceman1234
    Oct 6, 06:51 PM
    I spend at least 98% of my time in AT&T 3G coverage areas. While Verizon's coverage map may look impressive with their sea of red, they seem to be forgetting that dirt can't use 3G.

    Yea I haven't been to half (ok 100%) the places were verizon 1-ups Att... Plus verizon turned off all the cell sites in my area so I was forced to leave Big Red!





    dunk321
    Mar 17, 01:17 AM
    He probably did pocket the cash, since he asked if everything was cool when he handed me the bag, that def ran through my mind a few times.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment