Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sandwich Ideas For Lunch

Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • admanimal
    Apr 11, 03:13 AM
    There is no specific API for wireless file sharing, yet. You have to create your own solution or wait and see what iOS 5 bring to the table.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Banjhiyi
    Mar 31, 10:47 AM
    We will we be getting the full Adobe experience with this, such as having to re-install the OS each time an upgrade or patch is released?

    ;)





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • sparkyms
    May 7, 03:27 AM
    I would imagine so, as the phone your facetiming from would be using WiFi.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • ftaok
    Jul 7, 01:41 PM
    I doubt it. microMV is Sony's format and it doesn't look like anyone else is supporting it. So unless Sony decides to support Macs, we won't be using microMV with iMovie.

    These are just my opinions. I have no insider info or anything.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • jent
    May 3, 12:29 AM
    That's a jailbreak tweak that isn't present in an official installation of iOS.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • obee1
    Oct 13, 07:24 AM
    I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates.

    Excuse me, but he did abandon it. He abandoned Tweetie 1 to create Tweetie 2.

    I don't care about the $3. $3 is no big deal and I have absolutely no desire to have this app anyway. By the way, I keep hearing it's not an upgrade, but you're saying he's charging to keep upgrading his app. Which is it? Is he charging for an upgrade or abandoning his app that people paid for, for this brand new app that he says isn't an upgrade?

    Quite frankly, whether this app is worth the money or not, is of no consequence to me (as stated, I don't want it in any event), but what does concern me is the precedent it may set. "It's only $3." Multiply that by all of the apps in the app store. Imagine some of the developers of the crap apps charging people for an update to make their games do what they should've done in the first place. It could turn into much more than "only $3."

    Hopefully, that won't happen on a large scale, but I doubt some sleazy developers out there won't be thinking about it now. "Buy e-mail 2. If you purchase this app, you can send e-mail as well as receive it."





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • xUKHCx
    Apr 7, 05:39 AM
    how many Xserves are in that data centre? oh sorry I meant Mac minis...

    Just doing the maths on how many Mac Minis it takes to get a Yottabyte of storage...

    To get that much storage you would need 1,000,000,000,000 Mac Mini Servers which costed at full retail is 70x the US national debt.

    Apple's 500,000 sq ft data centre usuing Doctor Q's 10 fot of usuable vertical space could hold 104,088,861 not accounting for heat dissapation cabling storage racks etc. Therefore you would need 9,607 data centres of the size of apple's current (which was rumored to cost $1billion). However that is a storage facility literally filled with no walking space between the racks or anything like that so a sensible suggestion would be to double that.

    The total size of this project would be 9,607,000,000 sq ft or 344 sq miles. Turks and Caicos Islands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_and_Caicos_Islands) happens to 366 sq miles, although to allow for expansion, shipping port/airport and power plants and other ancilallry buildings such as worker housing, supermarket and such I would suggest that Hong Kong with an area of 426 sq miles is a good place to start. Although given the high population of Hong Kong it isn't an ideal place to build such a facility, therefore the Faroe Islands with a size of 538 miles might be the first sensible place to wipe out. Alternatively you could just dump it in Texas/Alaska as they have plenty of land spare. Alaska would give you natural cooling which would be a bonus over Texas although can you image the series of Ice Road truckers, "In this haul is 100,000 Mac Minis."

    All in all to go for something like large with some as inappropriate as a Mac Mini is a costly and ultimately bonkers idea.

    Fingers crossed that the sums are correct.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 7, 02:01 PM
    They may be available for free, but that doesn't really mean they are available legally. :)

    arn

    Correct. The emulators for Macs are for FREE, but the ROM's are on pirated websites.

    Anybody complaining about the quality , remember this was looooong time ago and maybe you weren't born yet.

    It actually started off with black and white pong.

    Say what?





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • iApples
    May 7, 02:22 AM
    This video is hilarious!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOIy6QEbes

    Check it out and leave your thoughts.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • GyroFX
    Apr 24, 11:36 PM
    why even bother coming out with a white iphone for this year? Does anyone really care anymore?





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • ender land
    Apr 14, 10:42 AM
    You know, leekohler, I'd find this crusade you have to get respect for gay rights a lot more persuasive if you didn't make snide and deriding comments about republicans and Christians on a regular basis.

    Seeing someone so passionate about respect yet so blatantly not exhibiting it himself towards other groups undermines this position so badly I am actually going to ask you to stop one of the two. Please stop either





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • HDJulie
    Feb 11, 08:28 AM
    Can anybody tell me for sure if I will lose all my rollover minutes if I make the change online? I have 5 lines on a family plan and I know that I have to make the change on all 5 lines manually which I am ok with. Can somebody verify for me that nothing will change on my account such as losing rollover mins, losing corporate FAN discount, losing anything else? I simply want to change Unlimited family text to unlimited family text plus unlimited any M2M. Whenever I do an online chat with a rep or call, they always tell me I need to 'update' my plan or something (I am on a family talk 1400 plan). I don't see a reason for this but they always tell me when I 'update', i'll lose all my rollover mins so I have not 'updated'....obviously and no ill effects as of yet.

    You make the change only on the main phone line -- not on each line. You should not lose your FAN. When you go online, you'll go to change your rate plan & it will have your current plan listed (1400 plus unlimited texting) & will show another plan (1400 plus unlimited texting plus mobile to any mobile). Deselect the current & select the new. You can back date it or make it effective today. Since the price is the same there will be no change to your monthly bill.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Rojo
    Oct 16, 04:16 PM
    It's up from here, and it's still the old interface.

    Huh.
    Still down for me.

    Anyone else having this problem, or is just me? :confused:





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • dllavaneras
    Jan 7, 09:01 PM
    Someone beat (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3220248) you to it, sorry :)





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • jsw
    Sep 24, 06:43 PM
    All this stuff about "living under mum and dad's roof" is all well and good but it's not gonna work.
    I disagree. Live under their roof, live by their rules or at least go through the hassle of trying to get away with breaking them.

    If you're old enough to deal with the possible consequences of sex, you're old enough to find a place on your own. If you're not old enough to do that, be sure one of you is sterile before proceeding. I say this a week after my 17 year old cousin gave birth after both being on the pill and using a condom. It happens. If you can deal with that possibility, you're old enough to move out.

    Sure, it's easy to be almost certain that nothing will happen. Tell that to my cousin.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • mcrain
    May 4, 08:41 AM
    It's wrong, and anyone who supports its use is sick, twisted and advocating for inhuman and unethical treatment of prisoners. There are no redeeming characteristics about torture that could possibly justify its use. Not to mention those who advocate torture are telling our enemies that it is ok to torture our prisoners. How could they? That risk is unacceptable.

    Every "excuse" used to justify the torture authorized by our prior administration has been debunked, including that it led to finding OBL. That one tidbit of information (the nickname) came from someone who was waterboarded, but the information came much later during interrogation performed in accordance with civilized rules.

    Sick. Twisted.





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • RED�
    Oct 9, 03:07 PM
    Just try the link posted above and you'll be lucky :)





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Multimedia
    Oct 31, 09:37 AM
    I think the free 38 character engraving is one of the things that makes this product so special. Buying one without it seems to devalue it's significance to me. :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

    Examples of cool engravings would be:

    Reward 4 Return 555.555.6789 Taylor B.
    Frank Ford 555.555.6789 Please Return
    Always in my thoughts. Love, Fred
    Always in my thoughts. Love, Claudia
    When you speak, it's music to my ears.
    Always listen carefully. Love, Charles





    Sandwich Ideas For Lunch. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Markleshark
    Oct 18, 09:47 AM
    hehehehe, just needs a font match and its sorted. Nice one tho Stuart.





    grue
    Nov 24, 08:07 PM
    These days not having any kind of native AVCHD support really slows you down (and uses up a lot of storage space) particularly considering the DSLR-hype since 2009!


    Well to be fair, the camera manufacturers are twats for recording to a delivery codec in the first place





    jsw
    Sep 24, 07:46 PM
    Yah.
    And, by the way, thank you so much for making me think of my parents having sex.

    Edit: and I still think the first way to get on that road to being a grounded adult is to get out of his freaking parent's house. Until then, he should have to experience exactly the parental attitude that Chundles (sarcastically) described.

    Disclaimer: And, yes, I had no chance whatsoever to get laid when I was 18, so, yeah, I'm freaking jealous. Also, had I told my parents I was going over to sleep at my girlfriend's house, they (a) would have fainted out of sheer disbelief, then (b) beat the crap out of me.





    mcdj
    Mar 27, 08:50 PM
    Its really him. Just got this message


    LOL Age has nothing to do with knowledge and/or wisdom. I will challenge your ability to reason any day you want and I will win. I love making a mockery of elderly people who think they're intelligent. :P

    Thanks for the forum topic lol I'm laughing so hard...

    - stratocasterdan

    edit. I hope 27 isnt elderly otherwise I'm old!

    LOL. Yeah that proves it's him. I'm CIA, I know these things.





    Soreo
    Jun 22, 04:10 PM
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/22/no-pre-order-atandt-wont-have-an-iphone-4-for-you-until-june-29/

    Way to completely (for lack of a batter term) blue-ball everyone...





    JGruber
    Mar 10, 09:29 AM
    You will get the same message if you use Blizzards Mobile Authenticator, I'm sure it has to do with keeping your private info safe.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment