Saturday, May 21, 2011

Selena Gomez Young Pictures

Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • psychometry
    Oct 5, 08:50 PM
    Correct. This was leaked the day after Leopard Preview was released. Sheesh.

    Yes, but now we have (had) videos. Did anyone save them?





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Full of Win
    Mar 25, 11:59 AM
    Well, actual road map data and satellite data is all provided by the governments. Street view I'm guessing is Googles only. But it would be nice to see a major improvement on maps and roads. Something seems to be missing and if anyone can take it to the next level, it's Apple. Glad to see something in the works.

    Notifications... sure, it would be nice to see better, but that's probably coming in iOS 5.0 anyways. Hopefully the first version of iMaps too.

    Actually, no its not all provided by 'the governments' . There are non-goverment owned sats that do it as well. There are several, but IKONOS, comes to mind at the moment. This is nothing new, its been this way for over a decade

    BTW, Apple could easily buy their own or purchase large blocks of time from one the imaging co's.





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 13, 11:33 AM
    Can you guys answer 1 question for me?

    When the next iPhone does come out how will iPhone 4 Verizon customers be able to upgrade? Do you think that Verizon and AT&T will work out an early upgrade for them?

    Or do you think people who want the iPhone on Verizon will have already waited for the 5.

    Once your contract is up you are probably ready for iphone 6.

    In the meantime, penalty for earlier upgrade would be my guess.

    ................BUT 2 years is a lot of time for technology in the cellular field.

    By then there may be a whole new way of doing that business out there.

    Apple could become a player in that field like Skype. They can do it via ichat, face time or itunes or mobile me.

    Maybe in the future we don't need cellphone providers, just data access companies. A wifi network all over the country may do.
    Their North Carolina facility is only starting up........





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • plinkoman
    Sep 5, 01:25 AM
    My cat on my new MPB





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • nouser
    May 2, 01:43 PM
    I'm betting that the "Castle" will be a remote site backup of my home folder. I'd pay for that service. No backup is complete without an off-site segment. Take a look at all the destruction of the past week in the South. I wonder how many lost their data, music, video and photos to the storm without an off-site back-up.





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • munkle
    Feb 14, 12:48 PM
    Just to let know everybody that i just sent my first complain about edesignuk as a moderator.

    Dare I ask what about?





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • t56camaro
    Oct 9, 11:57 PM
    Has anyone used Echofon Pro and Tweetie? I'm curious if its worth to buy and try out...

    I was using Echofon Pro, but after trying Tweetie 2 I've decided to switch. I can't say that Tweetie 2 is everything Echofon is and more, but it is definitely a net gain, in my opinion.





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • fel10
    Feb 6, 03:49 AM
    Cool Wallpaper. Can you please post the original wallpaper please?

    There ya go

    http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/80419





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • TwoSocEmBoppers
    Dec 25, 04:12 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5004/5290840511_9545941f54.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/heyjuliette/5290840511/)

    Are those Sprinkles (http://www.sprinkles.com/) cupcakes?!





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • mickbab
    May 3, 06:57 AM
    I'll be going in tomorrow morning to give blood, conveniently my school has organised a Blood Drive at the same time as MacRumors! Hopefully all goes well and someone will benefit from what my organs have to offer.





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • blackscooby
    Aug 3, 04:08 PM
    My most recent photo - berries in the garden





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • stoid
    Nov 27, 10:42 PM
    what processor speed? dual? video card?





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • mKTank
    Nov 11, 02:23 PM
    I'll stick with Vegas Pro 9.0, thanks. :V





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • alansmallen
    Jun 24, 09:39 PM
    Looking for an Airport Express. Doesn't have to be the new one...

    Thanks....





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • ckeck
    Dec 14, 02:50 PM
    simple

    Where can I find this background?





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • CS5679
    Feb 21, 09:41 AM
    ahahahah.........Oh goooooogle! :D





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • reckless_0001
    Oct 5, 04:54 PM
    Sounds awesome, but I'll still stick with Camino until Safari speeds up a bit and is more stable. Those were my only two issues.

    Fishes,
    narco.

    Download the Safari Webkit Nightly, it's plenty fast. Today's build is pretty stable too (r16812)...

    http://nightly.webkit.org/





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Mac'Mo
    Jan 4, 09:02 AM
    wtf is lotus notes? more ppl getting on the Appl BW





    Selena Gomez Young Pictures. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • 666sheep
    Mar 31, 02:43 PM
    Note: on some G4s nap mode is already enabled by default.

    Oh, I didn't know that. On which ones exactly?
    I was thinking that only G5s had it enabled automatically.

    OP, if you want 2.5" drives in reasonable pricing, consider WD BEKT (Blacks).

    If you'll want to squeeze more juice of your MDD in the future (and you're not afraid of solderin iron), maybe think about overclocking FSB from 133 to 167? It's quite easy, only one resistor to desolder. You'll be able to upgrade CPU to dual 1.25 or 1.42.





    kirky29
    Mar 23, 09:10 AM
    I'll always remember Serlet for his hilarious presentation of Mac OS X Tiger at WWDC.. "Redmond, start your photocopiers" :)

    I always love that one!





    MacBlackBook22
    Oct 2, 04:25 PM
    My favorite year round wallpaper occasionally I change but always come back to this one





    Jomskylark
    May 6, 06:45 PM
    Hey,

    For this upcoming Mother's Day I'd like to present her with a family photo, but overloaded with silly effects. Think clown nose, devil horns, and moustaches.

    Does anybody know of a good, free (or demo) app that can do this? I don't necessarily need those specific effects. Sorry for the short notice.

    Thanks!

    PS. If nobody knows then I know of a couple iPhone apps that might be able to accomplish this, but I'd rather use my Mac.





    jouster
    Mar 25, 02:39 PM
    How about getting two notifications. Try telling me what the first one was? That's right, you will have no clue. Try using Android or WebOS for about 10 minutes and you will realize how obtrusive and useless notifications are in iOS.


    +

    I bought an unlocked Pixi (what a weird phrase...) as my iPhone is on its last legs and I want to wait until the iPhone 5 before upgrading. It's hard to overstate how much better the notifications are than the iOS ones.





    eclipse525
    Nov 9, 06:16 PM
    For $100, you'd expect so. This is a thread about free tools and SilverKeeper is one of them.

    Gotcha!......Lost my head for a moment. ;)

    ~e



    No comments:

    Post a Comment