Monday, May 30, 2011

star wars desktop wallpaper

star wars desktop wallpaper. Here#39;s a killer desktop
  • Here#39;s a killer desktop



  • richard4339
    Sep 12, 08:43 AM
    So who is going to watch Snow White?

    No... Bambi?

    Or what about Lady and the Tramp?

    :D

    I would. However, would this be a bad time to mention I've worked for Disney before?





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars Theme. May 4, 2010
  • Star Wars Theme. May 4, 2010



  • Dr Kevorkian94
    Sep 28, 06:00 PM
    he can control everything from his ipad and his iphone, he will be so happy with the house we cant have. but in all seriousness that is awesome but i wonder if it will be technological, and everything will run on ios. lol





    star wars desktop wallpaper. I love Star Wars, so naturally
  • I love Star Wars, so naturally



  • Chubypig
    Sep 9, 03:38 PM
    Too bad I missed it. I hate rap/hiphop AND football. ;)





    star wars desktop wallpaper. My desktop was lonely so
  • My desktop was lonely so



  • mrsir2009
    Apr 26, 04:30 AM
    Woah at the end of that video why was she twitching really violently? She was flipping out, looks freaky :eek:



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. star wars desktop
  • star wars desktop



  • aLoC
    Jan 13, 05:27 AM
    He didn't come across as too arrogant to me, if anything he was too humble. I am referring to the way he said Apple was very "fortunate" to have had breakthough products over the years. As if it was luck and not hard work. When people work hard and succeed they should take credit, not put it down to luck.





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars wallpapers
  • Star Wars wallpapers



  • Yvan256
    Oct 11, 08:52 AM
    I knew it! I just bought an Archos 504

    On behalf of all of us who want a true video iPod/PDA/etc, we thank you for your purchase. You've now pushed the true video iPod ahead of schedule. :D



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. created desktop wallpapers
  • created desktop wallpapers



  • Rogue.
    Apr 25, 12:32 PM
    Obviously a fake, the keyboard keys are square on mac keyboards. This photo has been stretched.





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars Posters
  • Star Wars Posters



  • Evangelion
    Nov 17, 11:28 AM
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit�.

    Why? Even though Intel is faster right now, AMD still makes fine chips.



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars Galaxy Map
  • Star Wars Galaxy Map



  • Digitalclips
    Oct 1, 10:54 AM
    If I touch it on the southwest corner will it not work? ;)

    You have to grip it hard silly.





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars The Force Unleashed
  • Star Wars The Force Unleashed



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 26, 09:37 AM
    Oh please don't be so smart. What you say means to lose the pixel density of Retina Display. Would you want that?

    Considering the treshold is 300 PPI for "Retina" at 12 inches of distance and that the iPhone 4 has 326 PPI at 3.5", yes I say we can afford to lose a few PPI for a bigger screen. In the end, it will still be "Retina" (as in you can't distinguish individual pixels at a normal viewing distance).

    Anyway, it's not like a screen being "Retina" or not has any effect on a developer. If both screens are 960x640, the developer has nothing to change with his code or art at all. It will all work, no matter the actual screen size. What does being a developer even have to do with losing some PPI ? Nothing. Nothing at all.



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. intel.com/Products/Desktop
  • intel.com/Products/Desktop



  • bartelby
    Nov 14, 03:02 AM
    I forgot one other thing, which is also driving me mad... the foot steps. For some reason, Treyarch decided to take basically all sound of footsteps out of the game. That makes "Ninja" a worthless perk now, as you don't need it to be silent. But, it also makes it much easier to get ridiculously stabbed in the back.

    I've heard that foot steps, along with the spawn issues, are a couple of the main things being fixed in the first patch/update. I really hope so. The fact that they made it into the final release like this is mind-boggling, so a fix is the least they can do.


    Yes, I'm fed up of being stabbed in the back too





    star wars desktop wallpaper. iPhone Star Wars Wallpaper
  • iPhone Star Wars Wallpaper



  • tk421
    Oct 19, 10:23 AM
    Woohoo!! This is the first time I can remember that Apple has had over 5% market share! :D



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. Wallpaper Starwars Jedi knight
  • Wallpaper Starwars Jedi knight



  • bigbossbmb
    Oct 20, 12:44 PM
    A lot of people have more than one mac...I've found that people with macs tend to hold on to them and find a use for the older machines when new ones are bought. Either using them as servers or hook em up to a TV, older macs tend to hang around.





    star wars desktop wallpaper. star wars gt; D?ležité postavy
  • star wars gt; D?ležité postavy



  • applefanDrew
    Apr 25, 12:00 PM
    Doesn't the status bar look taller? I remember a thread on here talking about how they overheard engineers discussing iOS 5 and that was one of the things that would be different. It was going to allow for an SBSettings type of thing and maybe a place for notifications to scroll? Anyways, cool. But I think this is fake.



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. Cool Stuff: Star Wars Invades
  • Cool Stuff: Star Wars Invades



  • GoodWatch
    Jul 22, 04:25 PM
    Apple is doing what they need to do to defend themselves against the smear job put out by the haters in the media and tech sites aligned against them.

    You would fight back to if it were your....well you probably wouldnt.

    The 'haters'? Are you serious? So anyone that DARES to show a sign of critisism towards Apple is labelled a hater now? "If you are not for us you are against us". Some people have a personal reality distortion field I tell you. It's only a phone man, it's not like the Sun is collapsing on itself.





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars iPhone Wallpaper
  • Star Wars iPhone Wallpaper



  • Popeye206
    Apr 8, 04:34 PM
    I'm a current employee at Best Buy and thought I'd offer my two cents on a few issues.

    <<<<clip>>>>>

    I don't blame people for not liking Best Buy. I don't like them either. Just go easy on the guys on the floor and in the back. Unless they're the total goof-off employees which do exist, what you're pissed about is probably not their fault at all.

    Did you write this on your shift at BB? :p

    Really, I saw this post and went :eek:! This guy has a lot to share and started to ignore, but a couple things caught my eye and read it.

    It was an interesting perspective on BB from the inside. Not to far off from what I would expect. BB and other retailers are really in a pickle these days. Margins keep dropping and there is tons of competition on the Web to buy most anything at a discount.

    Even the new stove I just bought. Shopped Sears, BB, Home Depot, and others... found what I liked, then went on the web to see what the real price was. Then went to the local guy and asked him to match the lowest price and he did. Best Buy and Sears can't negotiate, but the guy down the street will.

    Best Buys and others have really become a place I go to touch and play with technology and then I go buy it somewhere else.

    BTW... no offense, but employees at my local BB seem lost. I've heard tons of misinformation at mine. So I assume mine might have one of those questionable managers. :)



    more...


    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars Death Star Desktop
  • Star Wars Death Star Desktop



  • Detlev
    Mar 28, 02:41 PM
    Next they'll want everyone to have an Apple ID to use their services.







    Wait�





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Star Wars: Empire
  • Star Wars: Empire



  • Steve Mobs
    Mar 28, 02:24 PM
    Could they... award themselves?





    star wars desktop wallpaper. Family Guy Star Wars Desktop
  • Family Guy Star Wars Desktop



  • soosy
    Aug 7, 03:29 PM
    Unfortunately they are still seriously lacking in ports. Digital DVI only...no VGA, S-Video, etc with input toggle switch. No easy way to hook up an Xbox 360 for instance. Or to give the monitor a second life as a tv if you upgrade to larger displays.

    I hope they change their stance on this because it's a deal breaker for me.





    darkwing
    Mar 23, 11:00 AM
    This is awesome, rt! And I was seriously just about to head over to paypal to send my $5, too. :P

    Keep us posted! And MAKE SURE you keep details logs (even if it's on paper) of the date/times you notice these things. Also, you need to make sure that you take a picture of the house with the blue glow as well!





    this is funah
    Sep 12, 08:13 AM
    i just hope that iTunes 7 has better video handling... the video podcasts tend to overload the CPU, making me just open them in QT





    Patrick J
    Apr 15, 04:12 PM
    Yes, for the volume up/down rocker switch. If yours doesn't, I think you may have a fake.

    I call yours fake. They forgot to put in the switch.

    This (black plastic)http://assets.gearlive.com/blogimages/gallery/iphone-unboxing/13-iphone-mute-volume_medium.jpg

    is different than this (hole)http://media.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/30951.jpg





    Links
    Aug 10, 02:22 PM
    Stoid and Links: Is there a spec sheet enclosed with your new displays? Do they reflect the updated specs? I'm thinking of getting a 23" myself (directly from a local Apple Store), but I'd want to check the serial # (if possible) before I commit.

    Thanks,
    Russell

    Yes and no.
    The spec sheet avoids any mention of brightness or contrast ratio.
    Guess Apple doesn't want to be bothered printing a new manual every time the panel manufacturer does an update.
    Does come with a nice cloth for cleaning the screen though.

    I would make sure you serial number is in the 2A62XXXXXXX range.
    2A7XXXXXXXX would be later if they are at that number yet.





    arn
    Nov 23, 04:19 PM
    $11, oh wow! :eek:

    Every penny counts though, right? ;)

    As stated above, the sale is more for street traffic. The savings aren't that substantial. buying from amazon or another place that doesn't charge sales tax probably offsets any additional savings. But there is the added benefit that you get the product right away.

    arn



    No comments:

    Post a Comment