Friday, May 20, 2011

Star Wars Old Republic Trooper

Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Old Republic, the Trooper.
  • Old Republic, the Trooper.



  • alecgold
    Dec 23, 01:13 AM
    Whats puzzling me is how small companies can have huge problems with loss of data, networks that stop working, people getting home at three o'clock because the couldn't work from 10 that morning, people running to the next floor because their printers don't work, laptops that can't work wireless, updates and systemupgrades that don't work well so every computer in a company needs to be reinstalled. All those problems are pretty expensive, if you calculate the cost of 100% of your company not being able to work from 10 in the morning? I only see this in sme's but I doubt this is calculated into the tco at large companies.
    I had less than a handful situations in the last 5 years where I had data or time lost since I switched. But I also had 4 laptops that had significant problems in the 3 months before I switched.

    I don't doubt the enterprise it staff has good reasons to use the systems they do, but I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with TCO. things like tco are impossible to calculate right. The time that an employee spends on downtime of his laptop, booting for the n-th time to hope you can get into this or that system. But also data loss when your computer crashes or some system hangs and it becomes unable to retrieve the work you've done for several hours.
    If those problems only occur in sme's, perfect, never use os-x in an enterprise again. But as a user I do have the feeling that a lot of the true cost of it are not calculated. And as with everything in an enterprise, if it's not forecasted, calculated or kicked down from the top, it doesn't exist.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars Republic Commando
  • Star Wars Republic Commando



  • quagmire
    Aug 1, 07:19 PM
    My new desktop. It's a picture of Robinson Cano's 100th career home run that I took when I was at Yankee Stadium.

    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5357/screenshot20100801at816.png





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. The Trooper class belongs
  • The Trooper class belongs



  • tredstone
    Apr 16, 11:26 AM
    How did you do the Tiger dock in SL?





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. December 2010 ~ Star Wars The Old Republic
  • December 2010 ~ Star Wars The Old Republic



  • bozzykid
    Mar 25, 11:55 AM
    That's been their entire motivation all along. If they decide it's something they want to do, there's no reason not to support it.

    I would be highly suspicious that they want to create their own maps to do it better than Google Maps. The riff between the two companies is more likely the reason. If they do their own version, it better be amazing or it will just make Apple look bad.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star wars the old republic
  • Star wars the old republic



  • scem0
    Sep 25, 03:04 PM
    I am not going to read through the whole thread, but here is my take:

    Even though they might both be legal adults, that does not guarantee maturity of action. If you think your son might do something rash, like have sex w/o a condom, then don't let him go over there. His legal right to make the decision relatively unimportant, I wouldn't let any of my friends have sex w/o a condom and they are all 18+. Stop him from doing something rash because you love him. But if he has shown himself to be trustworthy and responsible, then by all means reward him by giving him some freedom.

    My mother acted as though she trusted me, but she didn't give me any privileges, which was a source of great annoyance while in high school. My mother was way too protective of me. I never made a significantly bad decision the 4 years I was in high school. I never got drunk and wrecked the car, I never got in any fights, and I never tried to get out of my responsibilities. Yet, despite all of this, I still had a curfew, I still wasn't allowed to be on the computer after 12:00. Had I been given these privileges would I have abused them? Of course not... I'm smarter than that.

    If your son has earned your trust, then show it by giving him privileges. His age is irrelevant.

    _Emerson





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic



  • Rybold
    Jul 11, 03:31 AM
    What is the temperature there?

    Here in SoCal, it was about 90degrees during the day, and it's about 65degrees right now.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. recent time in Star Wars
  • recent time in Star Wars



  • bjdku
    Sep 27, 11:17 AM
    that's really childish. the REAL question is who took the picture? they're on their honeymoon, for gosh sakes: and they took a friend?


    I totally agree! It was the first thing I noticed...
    "come to .mac mail, come to .mac mail!"





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars The Old Republic
  • Star Wars The Old Republic



  • r0n1n
    Apr 13, 11:27 PM
    Here's mine. :)





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. LEGO Star Wars Ep 3 Green
  • LEGO Star Wars Ep 3 Green



  • lukenorris
    Jan 12, 01:23 AM
    What video projector(s) do they use for the keynote at Macworld this year? Is it front or rear projection?

    Luke





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars: The Old
  • Star Wars: The Old



  • timelessbeing
    May 1, 09:12 PM
    Lets say I have a library of MP3 music in a directory, and I have some external storage (SD card, USB flash drive, whatever...). Is there an App, script etc. that will fill up the storage device with random files from my music library?

    The SD card does not show up in iTunes. A Google search didn't turn up anything





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars MMO The Old
  • Star Wars MMO The Old



  • ucfgrad93
    Aug 4, 12:27 PM
    On my iMac.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Re: Old Republic Trooper
  • Re: Old Republic Trooper



  • russell1256
    Apr 26, 05:12 AM
    not jailbroken





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. The Jedi Trooper - Star Wars:
  • The Jedi Trooper - Star Wars:



  • clank72
    Mar 31, 12:28 PM
    Waist of time.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars the Old Republic
  • Star Wars the Old Republic



  • superericla
    Apr 14, 11:27 PM
    I've played Portal with no issues. I have yet to try any newer games since the update though.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. hit the Star Wars: The Old
  • hit the Star Wars: The Old



  • Torrijos
    Nov 12, 02:57 AM
    Anyway, they might just be waiting for a Quicktime X upgrade in Lion.

    Then again the Mac Pro interfaces are on their last breath, LightPeak could prove really important in that industry.





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. The Old Republic#39;s new breed
  • The Old Republic#39;s new breed



  • CrAkD
    Apr 30, 04:28 PM
    Anyone get one of these working yet?





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. Star Wars - The Old Republic #
  • Star Wars - The Old Republic #



  • OdduWon
    Dec 3, 01:16 AM
    with the iTv and nike+ as testing groungs for apples wirless products, perhaps this is why we have seen the delay in the release of the fabled "iphone"? Also contributing to the delay is the time spent in developing the new ear buds. Mr. Jobs said the studied 10,000 ears or someting right? so the could have been developing the iphone pod set. the head set that is a fasion statement and a music player. great sound quality built into a stereo wireless headset that hooks up to iphone. like the first itunes enabled phone commercial with the guy walking and his shadow is dancing, and then answers a call,and then keeps on going :) this pod set will be the next big thing;) :D :p





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. The Old Republic
  • The Old Republic



  • Schizoid
    Apr 8, 07:22 AM
    Fine for a hand-held nostalgic trip, but the controls are the biggest let-down.

    Some iPad games have this spot on,like Llamasoft's Minotaur Rescue and Minotron... brilliant and well thought out controls, the Atari pack games are just whack a massive joystick on the screen and hope your finger's in the right place...

    If you really want a decent bash at those old-school high scores, get MAME for Mac... the iCade may improve matters but I prefer Mac+Xbox controller...

    Anyone for Rainbow Islands? ;)





    Star Wars Old Republic Trooper. trooper-starwars-the-old-
  • trooper-starwars-the-old-



  • TheEvilDonut
    Sep 3, 05:06 AM
    how do you get the weather, date, etc like that? i also see you upload/download speeds at the top, etc? can you point me in the right direction?
    Weather : I'm not showing it. Not sure what you mean. :confused:
    Date : Standard time clock
    Toolbar stats : iStats Menus (http://bjango.com/apps/istatmenus/). IMO a must-have.





    themadchemist
    Aug 21, 08:04 PM
    it strikes me as very monty python-esque animation...I LIKE!





    cranners
    Apr 22, 09:14 AM
    Just UITableViewCell ?





    twoodcc
    Feb 16, 08:18 PM
    That's crazy PPD. I need to see if I can find a mobo with dual non-xeon i7 sockets. Do they even make one and would be cool if I could use my 920 along with my 950 in the same box.

    **added**
    Guess only dual CPU are xeon based :(.

    Oh well I'll be upgrading to a 6 core 970 very soon :D

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

    I thought the i-series couldnt handle a dual setup, only some of the higher end xeons. Hence no dual mobo's for i7's.

    yeah i think it only works with xeons. but if you can afford it, it's great for folding (and everything else)





    dizastor
    Oct 15, 02:29 PM
    that's a really cool idea. I'll have to try it out.





    Bloodstar
    Apr 18, 03:17 AM
    Sometimes, I get bored/irritated with my wallpaper.

    This is one of those times. (http://bloodstar.exaltedlegion.com/what/desktopg5-20110417.jpg) Forgot to bring the dock back up, but eh, still the same 2D dock.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment