Friday, May 27, 2011

stern tattoo

stern tattoo. a young man with tattoos
  • a young man with tattoos



  • cfedu
    Feb 20, 07:17 PM
    Since both drives are internal, you can indeed dedicate one drive to Windows.

    If you plan on using it frequently and feel like opening it, you can upgrade the ram and stick an ssd in for a significant boost in responsiveness.

    Other than that, you could put Plex on it to replace the AppleTV, or use it as a file/webserver, etc.


    I don't think I will need any of the server features, and I'm not to tech Savy, just deal savy. Unless there is 1 or 2 killing features that OS X server can bring to me I think putting on SL would suite me better and use less resources.

    the user interface looks a bit different and has many program/Apps/settings that I have no clue what they are for. I think I will need to read up on it or take a few classes to understand what it all means.


    I think I'm going to clone an SL OS over as it has no disc drive or would a clean remote install of SL be better?

    I've opened many mini's before so putting in a SSD will be a great upgrade. I just need to get a cheap 250 GB SSD





    stern tattoo. Tribal Moon and Star Tattoo,
  • Tribal Moon and Star Tattoo,



  • fayans
    Sep 23, 04:38 PM
    Happy Switching! ;)





    stern tattoo. warnt vor stern-tattoos.de
  • warnt vor stern-tattoos.de



  • harpster
    Apr 1, 01:05 PM
    When I click the search box in IE6, the submit button does highlight, but I can still type in the text field.

    It might be the button:active declaration in the CSS that IE6 is hiccuping on.

    I just checked again and the "Go" button gets highlighted and I CAN enter text and search. My IE6 was installed automatically with XP Pro.





    stern tattoo. Appealing Star Tattoos and
  • Appealing Star Tattoos and



  • Xian Zhu Xuande
    Jan 17, 11:30 PM
    The store does it because they know they'll make more by doing this (and this is especially true in the case of an item which might be hard to find�not that this is really the issue anymore). It is capitalism at work. Kinda sucks for the consumer who wants the non-bundled item, though.

    Some states have laws against this. :)





    stern tattoo. a small star tattoo on her
  • a small star tattoo on her



  • Kees Braam
    Jan 9, 12:15 PM
    The first thing you need to confirm is that the logo is indeed in vector form when you open it in Illustrator and not just a bounding box indicating pixel-based art.

    Toggle the keyboard shortcut Command + Y or go to the pulldown menu View > Outline (or alternatively Preview) to view your art in both modes.

    If you have actual vector art, then check the following...

    • Pulldown menu Window > Layers - are there any locked layers?

    • Pulldown menu Object - is Unlock All in black? That would indicate an object has been locked.


    Those would be two things to check.

    I've checked these things that you've mentioned, but the problem is that I just can't find an option to cut a piece out of the logo. Here is an example (imagine it as a nicely designed logo):

    ''MacRumors: Forums

    mac community discussion forums''

    Just imagine the text to be in a nice logo with different colors and stuff. What I want to do is to cut only the part ''MacRumors: Forums'' out of it so that I can use it separately. I know that Photoshop can do it, but the problem with Photoshop is that it converts .EPS (vector) files to a pixel image and I need to scale it up in Illustrator afterwards so this isn't an option for me. Illustrator just doesn't seem to have a simple scissor/cut tool to cut out parts of a placed image, or am I totally missing something?

    Anyway: thanks for your reply.





    stern tattoo. tribal art tattoos
  • tribal art tattoos



  • tjcampbell
    Apr 4, 04:42 AM
    I had a train ride from London to Aberystwyth (long!!!!) and I played "Syphon Filter" the entire way. It's an awesome game and likely my favorite so far on the PSP. I've also had a blast with Lumines, but it can be a bit stressful! Someone on here mentioned the DS. In ALL honesty. The DS Lite is a better machine than the PSP. You should fold her up and dip it in your pocket. Unlike the PSP which you always have to be careful with and wait for it to load. The only reason I still use the PSP is because of the video feature. I have PSPware and often put family guy episodes and such on it. But in the games department I find myself playing my girlfriend's DS Lite more than anything. I played Mario on the plane the other day for 4 hours. Either way, you'll have fun.
    PSP - Syphon Filter
    DS - New Super Mario Bros





    stern tattoo. Tattoo, Gothic, pentagramm
  • Tattoo, Gothic, pentagramm



  • sfwalter
    Jun 20, 04:45 PM
    So what are people going to be doing to pass the time between now and getting the iPhone 4 on Thursday?

    Eating, Sleeping, and Working





    stern tattoo. David Stern thinks the era of
  • David Stern thinks the era of



  • Paradoxeon
    Apr 3, 08:21 PM
    Oh my god I was literally JUST about to post a thread on the no-quit-chrome problem when I saw this thread... hope you don't mind me hijacking, but I'll just state a couple of things that happened:

    ~woudn't quit, so I loaded force quit from the apple logo in the corner, which wouldn't even do it on the first try, but it quit on the second force quit
    ~reinstalling seems to solve the problem for the first couple openings of the app but then the problem arises again
    ~running the new beta, but I doubt that has anything to do with it cuz I saw THIS testimony, so....

    ANyway, I might just downgrade back cuz Chrome is my main browse, but maybe I'd just switch to safari... it DOES have some improvements in 10.7 :D





    stern tattoo. Beth Ostrosky Stern and her
  • Beth Ostrosky Stern and her



  • mikes63737
    Dec 6, 02:18 PM
    Is a powermac g4 a good mac starter computer?

    I think so, however, it depends on what you're using it for.





    stern tattoo. druckbaren Stern Tattoo
  • druckbaren Stern Tattoo



  • Dunepilot
    Apr 2, 10:56 AM
    Wow - Godfather is great.

    I played it solidly from 11am on Saturday until 2am on Sunday, hardly pausing for food even. Why would anyone want to play GTA when you can play something similar with a much better plot and characters?





    stern tattoo. tattoo ideas
  • tattoo ideas



  • cbegf
    Nov 13, 09:09 PM
    Hold down SHIFT, turn it on,

    wait till the "Welcome to Macintosh" screen disapears

    then it should loadup without the extensions

    yeah it never says that all i get on startup is a little icon





    stern tattoo. tattoo baby designs, baby
  • tattoo baby designs, baby



  • benhollberg
    Apr 26, 04:03 PM
    It is a viewer for PDF and such. Also allows you to take screen shots. Those are the two features I use most in Preview.





    stern tattoo. initial tattoo designs.
  • initial tattoo designs.



  • dmmcintyre3
    Jun 12, 10:52 PM
    Other World Computing - awesome supplier.

    Yes I forgot that one. Although they have upgrades they don't have logic boards and apple made parts

    I created a guide page
    Mac Part Suppliers





    stern tattoo. got her 5th tattoo!
  • got her 5th tattoo!



  • VirtualRain
    Mar 18, 05:25 PM
    Actually, the term ISO is just short for the organization that provides standards on film speed (and before it was ISO, it was ASA.) I don't see what value trying to rename it has- you still have to know what that is, and how it applies, and since you can assign that information to the term ISO and not break every photographic instruction ever made or make the remaining film cameras suddenly "different" than digital, I don't see a big gain (pun intended) in going from a three letter abbreviation to a word.

    Paul

    Yeah, agreed... Although, as you point out, it wasn't even a useful term in the first place.

    At least the eject button for my CF card is not called "Rewind". :p

    Maybe you need to get out (from this forum) more?

    http://photography-on-the.net/forum/

    enjoy... ;)

    LOL! You could have at least linked me to something fun! :D :p





    stern tattoo. Read our biography of tattoo
  • Read our biography of tattoo



  • apexfork
    Jun 26, 01:49 AM
    why exactly did i pay $1500 to attend if they're going to make the videos available free less than a week after the event?

    Stump.





    stern tattoo. New School Tattoo Pictures
  • New School Tattoo Pictures



  • ViraltisticTech
    Apr 8, 05:21 PM
    http://news.cnet.com/i/tim//2010/06/23/iphone4-52_2_610x407_610x407.jpg

    HAHAHA i agree.





    stern tattoo. Stern Gothic, Tattoo,
  • Stern Gothic, Tattoo,



  • bytethese
    Jun 10, 09:09 PM
    Hopefully earlier as the Apple store here is open 24/7. I'm hoping they let us pick up our reserved ones at 7am like AT&T stores.





    stern tattoo. free tattoo designs pictures
  • free tattoo designs pictures



  • appleboyy
    Mar 24, 11:40 AM
    would be useful if anyone could spare some time in the queue to keep a site updated with a liveblog/livefeed

    www.ipad2queue.co.uk

    PM if you wanna help





    stern tattoo. carolyn murphy tattoo.
  • carolyn murphy tattoo.



  • jessica.
    Jun 30, 07:14 AM
    Happened 2 years ago as well.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=556385





    likegadgets
    May 5, 12:36 AM
    Planning on ordering a new 2011 iMac with a 256GB SSD and 2TB drive.
    Current 2010 iMac hard drive has one drive with about 375GB.

    In previous migrations - it was as simple as booting the source Mac with the "T" and allowing the transfer via Firewire.

    The full image will not fit on the 256GB SSD. I know I can manually move user files to an external drive and reduce the image for a full copy and then move that data to the HD on the new iMac.

    Any better suggestions?





    chrismacguy
    Apr 20, 04:55 PM
    Howdy. I have a Logitech G5, Logitech G9, and Razer Lachesis. I love 'em all but none has a Mac driver. :(

    Do you use a laser mouse? If so, which do you use?

    (I don't game, but the higher sensitivity works nicely for larger screen resolutions and some graphic design)

    Thx!

    I use a Apple Magic Mouse.. which is a laser mouse, and works fantastically (as youd expect) with Mac OS X.





    karsten
    Nov 20, 04:10 PM
    well i looked around the f@h website a bit, and found instructions for running the windows client through wine on linux. they are here: http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=158848#p158848

    so i figured i'd try to see if that could happen for osx.

    i installed winebottler from http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/,

    the os x cuda toolkit from http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cuda_3_2_downloads.html

    then the gpu3 folding client from http://www.stanford.edu/~friedrim/.Folding@home-Win32-GPU_Vista-631.zip

    ran the client in wine but i keep getting "Gpu species not recognized." errors from the folding client. i see theres a new version of the client available, i'll try that. thinking either that or the os x nvidia drivers are enough different from the windows ones that the client can't access it properly. this is on a 2009 mp with the gt120 which is fermi i think. tried both fermi and non- in the client but both gave that error. play around with it and see maybe what you all find:)

    EDIT 1: I JUST TRIED THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE CLIENT, 6.40r1 AND IT NOW APPEARS TO DETECT THE GRAPHICS CARD! it sees the gt120 as Gpu type=3 species=20. the client downloads the core then it crashes when it tries to run with Calling '.\FahCore_15.exe -dir work/ -suffix 01 -nice 19 -checkpoint 15 -verbose -lifeline 63 -version 641'

    [22:17:18] CoreStatus = C0000135 (-1073741515)
    [22:17:18] Client-core communications error: ERROR 0xc0000135
    [22:17:18] This is a sign of more serious problems, shutting down.

    will continue to try to get this to work :)

    EDIT 2: I missed the part to install some wrappers. going to see if that helps. apparently from http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=16783 someone said gpu2 ran on os x so maybe it's possible





    Designer Dale
    Apr 9, 02:50 PM
    Thanks dude! Appreciate it

    To clarify:

    dude = male

    Demi-Goddess = female

    Dale





    cosmos
    Apr 23, 02:00 AM
    I have purchased OWC memory as well as other hardware for years. I had a failure of a memory module that was replaced under their lifetime warranty without any hassle. They even replaced the other module in the same bank just to ensure that there would be zero problems.

    I have total confidence in both their products and their warranty support. Something that is becoming rare today from most retailers. Another plus is that they have better prices as well.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment