Thursday, May 26, 2011

tagalog love quotes tumblr

tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • kidwithdimples
    Feb 19, 06:46 PM
    Obvious troll is obvious.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • GotPro
    Jan 18, 11:19 AM
    Touch� ;)

    Apparently, I was mistaken. My bad.

    It's now #3 on the best seller list at amazon for notebooks.
    :D:apple:





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • lovedakota
    May 4, 01:11 PM
    I've made up my mind on the basic 13" pro. I was going to buy it on June 5th, but I don't really think I should do that now. If possible I would like to get the machine with Lion installed already. Should I wait for WWDC? Its 4 days long so I guess I could wait it out, but would they release it the day of announcement, or would it be in a couple of weeks afterwards? I know this is all speculation, but I appreciate you input

    Thanks :)





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • snberk103
    Aug 4, 09:30 AM
    I didn't see any lights last night. *aww shucks*

    Us either.... though I did see great falling star, and heard some owls.

    ohh welll - so not a complete write off....

    We'll try again tonight.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes 2
  • tagalog love quotes 2



  • ktbubster
    Jun 22, 06:12 PM
    Ok, listing everything would take far too long, but last year i bought a lot of ibook pieces from another member here, picked out what i needed and fiddled with some of it.. and now I am going to be moving in a few weeks and want to get some of it cleared out.

    ALSO - any of the bottom or lcd cases can be dyed or custom painted (inside for g3s and outside for g4s) before being shipped off to you for an extra 20 for g4 painting 30 for g3 painting (have to remove the white paint on the inside takes longer and more supplies) and 40 for dye - as it takes a lot longer and dye costs the most.

    See my website http://web.mac.com/katyelizabeth -> other art - computers to see examples of painting!

    I have TONS of 12inch ibook g3 and g4 top cases
    a few bottom cases of both as well and a FEW 14inch ibook g3 cases
    They are in various stages of painting, some painted, some plain , some clear, some primed, some normal - bunch of experiments

    I have 3 batteries, all hold a charge, but some less then others

    i have a powerbook 12 inch battery that holds a bit of a charge

    some logic boards with various problems

    screws gallore!

    inner frames gallore!
    3 harddrives 10gb and 20gb

    a semi working optical drive

    Random bits of ram

    Cables, cords, random bits

    fans, more cables,

    KEYBOARDS (g3 ibooks) AND topcases (trackpad etc) (from both g3 AND g4 12inchers and i think a 14incher in there for a g3)

    An original airport card SOLD

    hinge covers, a complete top case with LCD - may or may not be functioning, looks to be in good shape though.

    thin metal sheets that go in side and over the back of the top cases and more...

    I have a bunch of other stuff, and will post some pictures of the piles... but if you have an ibook g3 or g4 and are looking for a replacement part or just want something from one of them, let me know, i probably have it!

    PM me an offer or drop one here with what you want and your offer (including shipping please)





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • chrono1081
    Mar 27, 11:19 PM
    So even though I don't shoot weddings generally* one thing I've noticed anytime I do is that there is never a good amount of time given to the photographer. (Wedding photogs can attest to this!).

    Anyway this last weekend I was at my sisters wedding. They rented a mansion in the middle of the Arizona desert and it was the first wedding that was actually enjoyable! No stress. There were a million incidents that would be traditionally considered "screwups" (the bride and groom seeing each other and hanging out before the ceremony, the bride getting crap all over her dress, the couple kissing before they even gave wedding vows. etc) the list goes on and on.

    Anyway the bride didn't care about any of that, the groom didn't care about any of that, and it was the first wedding I've been to where the focus was on celebration not ceremony. It was fantastic....and...thankfully they took my advice and gave their wedding photographer three HOURS of photo shoot time before the ceremony! He and his assistants got so many great shots as I watched in envy only dreaming of what could be done with that amount of time. (The most time I was ever given was 25 minutes.)

    The wedding was outside too so there were a ton of awesome opportunities, and even inside the lighting was really good. Needless to say I could only dream of shooting a wedding in such a place! (Although the thought of shooting weddings is generally a nightmare :P )

    Anyway there is not much to this post but I thought Id share about the awesome conditions the photog got to shoot in. Anyone else ever get lucky with that much time during a wedding?

    *The only time I shot weddings by myself is for friends who had no money for a photog and were going to rely on a family friend with a point and shoot. I hate the stress and pressure of shooting weddings but will usually go back up a friend if they do a wedding shoot. I have a lot of photog friends and have acted as a secondary for many of them if they need the help.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. Tagalog Love Quotes Tumblr.
  • Tagalog Love Quotes Tumblr.



  • flipster
    May 5, 07:01 PM
    That my 2008 iMac is one of the affected ones of the infamous 8800 GS card failures.

    After gaming today, the computer completely locked up. Tried several reboots, but the computer just freezes and the screen flickers a little. The odd thing is though, that the mouse pointer still works.

    I'm almost certain this is a gfx card issue because these model iMac's have been known to fail. The HDD was just replaced this year, so it can't be that.

    The GPU temperature is around 150F...

    Anyway, what do you think Apple will tell me? I bought this computer on December 25, 2009 so I still have one year and a half left on Applecare.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. Life and tumblr, weheartit,
  • Life and tumblr, weheartit,



  • simsaladimbamba
    Apr 28, 06:41 PM
    I've always heard of the 4-pin being referred to as iLink on Sony devices or mini firewire everywhere else.

    I thought FW400 and 800 refer to the speed, so 600 makes no sense to me at all.

    Me too, I never heard of FW600 for the 6-pin port.
    The 4-pin port is often referred to as DV-IN or DV-OUT too.
    http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/482/firewire4final.png





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. sad tagalog love quotes
  • sad tagalog love quotes



  • scaredpoet
    Aug 6, 10:26 AM
    That's really my point.

    The point could be more accurately said with something other than "this is Apple's Vista." If it was Apple's Vista, no one would be buying it.

    When any naysayer decides to call virtually every product Apple produces since Vista "Apple's Vista," then the metaphor has jumped the shark.

    But few Apple products in the last decade have had so many highly publicized issues as iPhone 4

    We're also talking about iOS4 on the iPhone 3G here, not the iPhone 4.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • WardC
    Mar 31, 11:09 AM
    There are a few pippins up on eBay now - grab one while you can!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-Apple-Pippin-atMark-Import-Japan-Tested-Rare_W0QQitemZ150425505676QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23060f0f8c#ht_945wt_1161

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Bandai-Pippin_W0QQitemZ260570423143QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item3cab351f67#ht_2807wt_1161

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RARE-Apple-Bandai-Pippin-AtMark-PC-Console_W0QQitemZ220578484703QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335b8091df#ht_794wt_1161





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • mrsir2009
    Apr 23, 03:37 PM
    Since when do they last months!?

    I would love a backlit keyboard! Laser cut aluminium keys with 16.5 million colour LEDs please :D

    My Apple wireless keyboard lasts 2-3 months on regular AA batteries.

    If your wireless keyboard was backlit you'd have to replace the batteries every second day or so...





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr



  • rhett7660
    Nov 26, 09:56 AM
    Thank you very much! Excellent post. Printed and saved for future reference!





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr



  • gadgetmonster
    Mar 5, 01:00 PM
    greenpoison





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. Tagalog Quotes
  • Tagalog Quotes



  • juliamccorben
    Nov 22, 12:20 PM
    You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your post.Thank you for all the information.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr



  • balamw
    Feb 16, 07:00 AM
    The Resolved prefix (at least) doesn't show when the forum is viewed from the mobile site.

    B





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tumblr love quotes tagalog
  • tumblr love quotes tagalog



  • homeshire
    Jul 15, 07:24 AM
    right -- just tried 2-3 different ways to get some qt streams. indeed, i got a couple stations playing classical music (WGBH Boston, WCPE), but all the selections that were always there in the past are gone, e.g. npr, cnn, abc, bbc etc. either an error (-2129) on trying to open, or the blurb about channel selection having changed, please update your existing software. i have tried to update, and i assure, there are no updates available.




    tagalog love quotes tumblr. tagalog love quotes tumblr.
  • tagalog love quotes tumblr.



  • DARKJ3DI
    Aug 13, 06:30 AM
    I dont understand this hate for QuickTime X. Its designed for video 'playback'. Just like VLC or any other media player.

    QUickTime 7 has never been good for me. I tried to export a widescreen video to MPEG4 and it came out as horizontally compressed 4:3.





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. Tagalog Funny Quotes Tumblr
  • Tagalog Funny Quotes Tumblr



  • PlaceofDis
    Aug 6, 02:24 PM
    very nice. good work. *cough*copycat*cough*





    tagalog love quotes tumblr. Tagged as:quotes,love,tagalog
  • Tagged as:quotes,love,tagalog



  • Blue Velvet
    Feb 24, 03:59 PM
    Although I depend on their apps to get my days work done, I'm starting to get a little cheesed-off with Adobe at the mo.

    I very much would like to see CS 1.1 apps fixed before they go charging off with CS2, particularly the buggy-as-hell Illustrator 11. Acrobat 6 too...





    e�Studios
    Dec 16, 07:22 PM
    at the store that i work at we still have them, they are 250CAD for them though


    Whats that in funny money to USD conversion? :p

    And the better question is, will they ship to the US?

    Ed





    shootingrubber
    Mar 24, 05:37 PM
    Do you think that's early enough?

    I honestly have no idea. I don't know what to expect at all. I was thinking I might go around 7-8 AM, but maybe 10ish will be fine?





    Apple Hobo
    Mar 7, 08:29 PM
    • I knew of a good person in another online forum who died of cancer.

    • There's a threat of Alzheimer's in my family.

    • I leave my machine on 24/7 (screen turns off after a few minutes), so why not have it do something useful?

    • I like to tinker with scientific software and command line apps.





    MacRumorUser
    Mar 21, 06:02 PM
    Is this the one by Hudson too? They don't normally develop poo.

    Seem's like poo was on a 2 for 1 sale :o

    I didn't care about the games graphics, after all pilotwings wasn't WOW it was the gameplay that made it excellent. Nintendo dissapointed me with no PW game for the cube, when I first saw this game it rekindled my PW hopes, hence I'm dissapointed.

    Added to the fact that the launch schedule for Europe is looking like utter ***** on the wii. We dont even get trauma centre until the end of July now. :rolleyes:

    If the release schedule has little appeal for someone like me who buys a shedload of games - for some of the more judicious choosing types - it's practically non existant....





    Saphrosit
    Apr 8, 12:29 PM
    There should not be any DMZ, firewall is completely disabled...
    Besides, I receive packets from online open port checker (as I mentioned), so I seem to be able to receive packets from outside my LAN...
    what I do not understand is why I cannot establish a connection with a telnet call...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment