Thursday, May 26, 2011

wallpaper for samsung

wallpaper for samsung. Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper



  • killmoms
    Apr 13, 12:55 AM
    Not making an individual track for every single track of audio attached to a clip is enough reason for a day one purchase for me. HATED the old-school, Pro Tools-style audio track system in FCP. Made working with anything beyond stereo or mono a bear. I don�t want to HAVE to go into Soundtrack if I don�t want to, dammit!





    wallpaper for samsung. samsung-i8910-omnia-hd-
  • samsung-i8910-omnia-hd-



  • BoyBach
    Aug 29, 04:08 PM
    Greenpeace are terrorists.


    :eek:

    Why the vitriol against Greenpeace? It appears that a lot of people on this forum HATE them. What have they done to deserve this?





    wallpaper for samsung. Wallpapers for Samsung Corby
  • Wallpapers for Samsung Corby



  • javajedi
    Oct 8, 05:51 PM
    Mac are the fastest in things like MP3 encoding, MPEG4/DIVX encoding ...[/B][/QUOTE]

    1) DiVX performance on the mac absolutely blows.

    2) After I read your little post I ran a simple benchmark comparing my $3500 top of the line PowerBook:


    The P4 ripped and encoded a 6:20 song @ 128kbit/s in a total of 12 seconds. The same process (same song) @ 128kbit/s in iTunes took 47 seconds.

    What does that say?





    wallpaper for samsung. Samsung i omnia hd wallpaper
  • Samsung i omnia hd wallpaper



  • skunk
    Apr 25, 12:48 PM
    I know that there is no chance whatever that the gods espoused by any religion are anything but contemporary imaginations of forces to be explained or propitiated, either in the natural world or in the psychology of homo sapiens. To claim that any one is real, or more real than any other, is blindly to ignore their obvious common derivation.





    wallpaper for samsung. New Wallpapers for Samsung
  • New Wallpapers for Samsung



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 22, 10:13 PM
    That's a real shame and I hope that improves for you. I am proud that we appear to be more open minded on this side of the pond. I have had plenty of people disagree with me, but we can agree to accept our differences.

    I was once pointed to an interesting indication of the difference in culture. In the USA I believe the $1 bill contains the phrase "In God We Trust". In the UK, we have Charles Darwin on our currency! He appears on the �10 note and a recent �2 coin. The �2 coin changes fairly regularly though.

    All our money has that crap on it. Just like how UNDER GOD was added to the pledge when we were all so afraid of the communists taking over, our currency was also hi-jacked by the religious right. Pathetic example of how we do not have separation of church and state.





    wallpaper for samsung. samsung-i8910-hd-wallpaper-09.
  • samsung-i8910-hd-wallpaper-09.



  • munkery
    May 2, 01:38 PM
    That's what I'd like to know. I can't even open HTML pages downloaded from my own website without OS X warning me before opening it, and yet this story makes it sound as if the file contained in the zip is somehow launching on its own without any user notification. Sounds like BS to me. What is the source for this?

    It decompressed the zip file and executes code to launch an installer. This is considered a safe action because the user still has to continue to run the installer.

    Installation of MacDefender via the installer requires password authentication by the user.





    wallpaper for samsung. wallpaper mobile samsung.
  • wallpaper mobile samsung.



  • ductapesuprhero
    Mar 20, 02:12 AM
    I've used iTMS before I bought my iPod Shuffle (way cool!) to simply download music and burn to it CDs. Beats the inconvenience of running out to Walmart and buying the CD for even more money. And I get to search and preview. This is the best way to buy music WITH OR WITHOUT a portable music player.

    Also, $0.34 is a nice profit per song * 300+ million songs and growing. Not bad business for just pushing bits! :cool:

    Off Topic: Any with an iPod Shuffle think the plastic is reminiscent of Lego (R) plastic?

    No one has mentioned the bigger picture... Apple sells music to sell iPods for the same reason they make iLife, Safari, and OSX - to sell computers. Sure, Apple has raked in $100milion in profits from iTunes, and as big as that number sounds, it pales in comparison to the rest of their numbers.
    Its all about the halo effect.

    Plus, what people don't see is that they are not buying music, or a file etc.; they are purchasing the right to play that file/music which carries with it certain terms and conditions. The DRM is there simply to enforce what you've already agreed to. If its so bad, why do you agree to it in the first place? To download the music? That's both illegal and unethical; it is not your music.

    [EDIT: Typo]





    wallpaper for samsung. wallpaper samsung
  • wallpaper samsung



  • Apple OC
    Apr 24, 09:11 PM
    Yep. I've lived a completely sheltered life, never studied my faith, and certainly never questioned it- never been in any in-depth discussions of religion, and most importantly, I do not understand why I think Christianity is legitimate rather than any other religion.

    I believe only the things my parents have told me, and I plug my ears whenever someone says anything different. I'm completely unaware of modern science and how some people consider it to be a religion killer.

    To top it off, compared to all atheists, I'm an illiterate, illogical, southern-bred moron and I will never be able to make an educated decision for myself.

    And just to be clear, I DID NOT make a 35 on the ACT my Junior year of high school, and I am not on scholarship to a top 25 university.

    happy now? :cool:

    lol ... thanks for clearing that up





    wallpaper for samsung. in Samsung Star Wallpapers
  • in Samsung Star Wallpapers



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 22, 09:09 PM
    "such a small difference"? Clearly you haven't studied theology

    I should have clarified this more, I guess. To me, once you follow one of the major religions, you are making such a distinction in your belief system that the ideals that separate the different sects of that religion seem almost ridiculous. Once you decided to become (or just continue down the road your parents put you on...) a follower of Christ, you have made such a distinction between yourself and those who are not (Jews, Muslims, Etc.); does the decision to then believe in the Catholic Church over any other Christian church and the differences between those churches even come close to the differences you have between other people who don't follow Christ? I laugh when I hear a person scoff at someone's belief that the pope is god's chosen leader but yet they still have no problem with believing in Jesus being his son. This is in my eyes...I certainly know that there are tons of differences between the churches, I just find them almost silly....





    wallpaper for samsung. Wallpaper Creator for Samsung
  • Wallpaper Creator for Samsung



  • mingoglia
    Apr 20, 06:30 PM
    It will be interesting 10 years from now to compare the number of viruses that will have occurred on android vs. iOS.

    You mean just like unix operating systems have "so many" viruses and it's a completely open source environment? In fact OSX is based on BSD unix. LOL





    wallpaper for samsung. Samsung i8910 HD wallpaper
  • Samsung i8910 HD wallpaper



  • Insilin1i
    Feb 24, 08:10 AM
    Android might surpass the iPhone. The iPhone is limited to 1 device whereas the Android is spanned over many more devices and will continue to branch out.

    This could also be a flaw, I would be really annoyed if I bought the best droid available and then a month later another six of them come out better than mine. A lot of people like buying the best available and then riding it out until the next model is available, but when there phone gets replaced by another 40 phones I am not to sure how people will react.





    wallpaper for samsung. Samsung Star FF13 Wallpaper by
  • Samsung Star FF13 Wallpaper by



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 11:52 AM
    I feel sad at how many of you are totally distorting the message of Christ. The real blame goes on those who use his name to sully his very purpose. Those false Christians make me sick.

    I agree. People should focus exclusively on the New Testament, where hateful behaviour is unequivocally denounced.

    Take slavery, for instance. If ever there was a hateful action that we call all be united against, it's slavery. Good thing the NT takes a firm stance against slavery...

    ohh.... (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1pet/2.html#18)

    damn... (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1tim/6.html#1)

    it doesn't... (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/col/3.html#22)

    We should also commend Jesus himself, for taking such a firm stance against the horrors of the Old Testament...

    wait... (http://bible.cc/matthew/5-18.htm)

    that's not correct... (http://bible.cc/luke/16-17.htm)





    wallpaper for samsung. samsung-omnia-hd-i8910-
  • samsung-omnia-hd-i8910-



  • zioxide
    Mar 13, 09:03 AM
    I'd be willing to bet that our crusades for oil have costs thousands of more lives than nuclear power accidents ever have.





    wallpaper for samsung. Samsung Mobile Wallpaper
  • Samsung Mobile Wallpaper



  • skunk
    Mar 14, 04:12 PM
    As for solar, it should be mandatory on new construction in areas such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas. It won't solve our energy needs but it will lessen them.The fact remains that most of America's energy problems are caused by conspicuous consumption.





    wallpaper for samsung. Wallpapers For Samsung
  • Wallpapers For Samsung



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 21, 12:09 PM
    That's great! I want to put 4GB in my 8-core Mac Pro anyway, so I hope the price lingers there (or maybe even falls a little by the time I can get an octo core). I'd buy now, but I'd rather hold out on the chance that it'll drop a little more, or even on the longshot that they'd change what kind of modules the new machines use.

    I doubt anything with the Mac Pro will change (other than the CPUs) when the 8-core models ship. Intel originally was very committed to using the FB-DIMM type RAM in their systems for the next couple years. However, they have since backtracked on that and said that they will continue to explore other options. Who knows what that means... I thik it means that we'll probably see DDR3 on mid-range systems in '07, probably in notebooks as well at some point mid to late year. But I would guess that for the foreseeable future, FB-DIMM is the standard for Xeon workstations and servers, so Mac Pro and XServer should continue with this type of RAM for a while. When Intel finally shifts to the new 45nm process sometime mid/late next year, then all bets are off as they will need to increase bandwidth for both the RAM and FSB to keep in step with CPU growth.





    wallpaper for samsung. Bat Man Wallpaper For Samsung
  • Bat Man Wallpaper For Samsung



  • BenRoethig
    Oct 26, 04:06 PM
    You won't see a Clovertown Mac Pro until after Adobe announces the ship date for CS3. The reasons are simple -- a) most would-be Mac Pro purchasers are holding off until the native version of Creative Suite; and b) marketing-wise changing from a dual dual 3 GHz high end to a dual quad 2.66 GHz high end would be seen as a downgrade.

    Apple will wait for CS3, and by then there will be a 3+ GHz Clovertown available which will provide for an upgrade that would be much easier to market and sell.

    I would think the dual quad cores are meant for client�le a little up market from Adobe users.





    wallpaper for samsung. samsung-i8910-omnia-hd-
  • samsung-i8910-omnia-hd-



  • Mord
    Jul 12, 05:40 PM
    Oh and Apple dosen't go to Samsung and Micron for it's ram like everyone else , or Pioneer/Toshiba/Matsushita for the DVD Burner , how bout Maxtor/Seagate for the Hard drives , Apple dosen't go to Samsung/LGPhillips for it's LCD Panels just like Dell and HP. now Intel for it's CPU/NorthBridge chipsets. c'mon it called a con they all shop at the same store dude. Newegg..lol

    the only thing Apple about ur mac will be the Pretty case and OSX. Other then that it's just another PEECEE.

    those things make no functional difference, you completely missed the point which was totally about motherboard design, which other than the case and sometimes the cpu is always unique on macs no matter if they are ppc or intel





    wallpaper for samsung. Samsung Star Wallpaper 26
  • Samsung Star Wallpaper 26



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 11, 07:20 PM
    I pray that this will not turn into another Chernobyl situation.





    wallpaper for samsung. Samsung Mobile Wallpaper
  • Samsung Mobile Wallpaper



  • DrDomVonDoom
    May 3, 01:37 AM
    I think a few points of mine should be made.

    A.) I am sure at least 50-75% of Mac users today, used to be PC users, and of that 50-75% I believe is a more 'aware' group of users, not exactly what the media and PC fanboys try to paint Mac users as. ( dumb, needing simplicity, old etc)

    B.) I firmly believe that as a technologically aware group of people, we understand viruses, malware, how they are put on computers and we can see the difference between spam, popups, malware and the lot.

    c.) keeping both point A. and B. in mind, the reason Mac's are less likely to be infected comes down to the users. We know what to look for after years of using PC's by force or by choice, and Mac users know what not to download, what sites not to visit etc. This has mostly to do with the quality of users, not the software. All software, all os's can be compromised, but its the user that allows such things to happen, and it doesn't happen all too often to Mac users. Something can be said about that.

    What the PC crowd would like the world to think is the only people who use Macs are uneducated, or old people who don't understand computers. I call BS, I know almost nobody who uses a Mac, a few but all of the older computer users I know, use PC's why? Because they Don't understand technology and they see a 200-400 dollar computer solution just what they need. I am sure to a older less technologically adept person, either pc or mac would seem overwhelming.

    That ALL being said. My main point is, infections of computers are %100 user responsible. Why do Mac users get less infections? My belief is that the users may be of higher quality, ONLY because of the computers niche-like nature and most Mac users are dedicated, technologically knowledgable.





    illegalprelude
    Sep 20, 04:06 AM
    This indeed makes a nice add on to the Soon Blue-Ray player and the home theater setup but this will never replace a tivo. The amount of things I can do with my Tivo, the fact that im always wirelessly streaming media from it to my computer and the fact that my Tivo can have slide shows and play my music like the iTV says alot. Again, it will be a nice add on if it dosent limit you to just iTunes downloads but never will it replace my trusty Tivo





    kdarling
    May 8, 04:56 PM
    Sounds exactly like my story. I liked Verizon, but couldn't justify another 45 bucks extra for service.

    I think that ATT and Verizon are basically the same price nowadays.

    If Sprint could roam with EVDO data on Verizon, I'd jump to them in a heartbeat. Hot phones, low price.





    thejadedmonkey
    Mar 11, 02:27 AM
    CNN just keeps showing the footage of that oil refinery that's burning... the one tank looks HUGE. Oh man... it's bad. =(

    And the water just rolling across the fields.





    fewture
    Jul 12, 11:15 AM
    have to agree with Manik and generik,

    Doesn't make business sense to hold out the Macbook with just Yonah when all the other companies will be filling their 13.3/14 laptops with 64bit Meroms as soon as possible. Apple has to compete with the other companies now, and if it doesn't fill Macbook with Merom, it doesnt have a small laptop with latest specs - while its competitors will.

    Unless they introduce a smaller Macbook Pro which no one is suggesting. Makes business sense to throw the same price Merom into the Macbook.

    Could someone please explain, other than this 'we must make some distinction' between MB and MBP (which already exists) why apple wouldn't put in Meroms into the Macbook asap?





    Silentwave
    Sep 26, 12:20 AM
    Why would they change the basic configuration of the Mac Pro? The two Clovertown chips will just appear as high end options as soon as they become available.

    Look at the prices. you can get 8 cores (2.33GHz) at the same price that 4 3GHz cores cost you now. My bet is that Woodcrest will see a moderate price drop upon Clovertown's introduction.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment