Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wallpaper Of The Year

Wallpaper Of The Year. Noel News Year Wallpaper
  • Noel News Year Wallpaper



  • zedsdead
    Apr 30, 07:22 PM
    Am I going to have .mac, .me and .icloud email addresses now?





    Wallpaper Of The Year. New Year Wallpapers, HD 2011
  • New Year Wallpapers, HD 2011



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 19, 01:28 PM
    The only thing you mentioned in the op is cost, which i already addressed. And as i said, i don't support capital punishment for crimes like rape, desertion, or treason. Actually, child rape is death penalty worthy. Either way though, I'm really not trying to prove anything, I'm just stating my opinion that i support the current laws regarding that. You on the other hand are trying to prove that the death penalty is wrong, and as of now I don't think you've proven your point.

    You're right, the list was in a subsequent post:






    Wallpaper Of The Year. wallpaper 2011 new year.
  • wallpaper 2011 new year.



  • macuserx86
    Feb 4, 03:27 AM
    OH FOR ME?! THANKS SPAMBOT, YOU'RE SO KIND!!!!

    I wish there was a "sage" function for MacRumors Forums.





    Wallpaper Of The Year. wallpaper 2011 new year.
  • wallpaper 2011 new year.



  • Laird Knox
    Apr 6, 01:33 PM
    Just wondering if anyone agrees. That amount of data isn't that big when you think about it..

    It's not like they are fixed at that number.





    Wallpaper Of The Year. 2011 New year Wallpaper
  • 2011 New year Wallpaper



  • eye
    Dec 29, 09:04 PM
    I have each set going down a column. Right now, I just carefully routed the wires around the back and being held by tape. I'm picking up some wire management stuff from Home Depot so it will look cleaner.
    But unless someone looks at the back, you really cannot see the wires.

    ...and switched to all white. :)

    What kind of lights? I am totally doing this.





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Happy Chinese New Year amp; wish
  • Happy Chinese New Year amp; wish



  • CaoCao
    Apr 15, 08:11 PM
    And that concerns you how??



    Wow.



    Double wow, without a disclaimer from you.

    I do believe your time here would be better spent somewhere else.

    Please.

    You don't care if Europe collapses? Not even a teensy bit that our allies are going to fail?

    Not my words, hence the quotes





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Wallpaper - Happy New Year
  • Wallpaper - Happy New Year



  • spicyapple
    Nov 29, 12:43 PM
    I recently pirated a movie because I couldn't find it at the local rental place. I can't wait for online movie sales.
    The staggered global release of movies is just asinine in the digital age. I'll agree that the movie studios almost force legitimate consumers to pirate movies because there is no other way to legally obtain the content.

    luv ya bunches! x0x0x0x





    Wallpaper Of The Year. New Year Glitter Wallpapers,
  • New Year Glitter Wallpapers,



  • Freis968
    Apr 27, 09:53 PM
    I shot this pic this past Tuesday at Best Buy. I wonder if anyone actually had trouble deciding which one to buy...:confused:





    Wallpaper Of The Year. 2011 New Year Wallpapers
  • 2011 New Year Wallpapers



  • darbus69
    Apr 30, 07:09 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    starts getting fun now...





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Wallpaper With New Year
  • Wallpaper With New Year



  • rxse7en
    Jul 26, 11:45 PM
    How do you record shows on your Mac and archive into mp4 files? :confused:

    I can't! That's why I'm looking for a DVR solution. I can get an HD DVR receiver from Dish for $200 and that's looking like my best option at this point. I just garaged my Yamaha surround system and picked up a Samsung Home Theater system--the HT-Q70 system. 1,000 watts, 5 dvd carousel, HDMI out, plays DIVX and has a USB port that allows me to play DIVX movies off of a thumb drive. I think the HT-Q80 is out now and it has HDMI in and out.

    B





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Happy New Year Wallpaper #1
  • Happy New Year Wallpaper #1



  • mccldwll
    Apr 27, 06:35 PM
    What about when you sign up for life insurance only to find out you cant get it because google sold your location to the insurance co. complete with logs of you going to (or near) the liquor store on a daily basis. Or the clinic.

    Is reading for comprehension a lost art? What is wrong with people who don't understand the difference between tower logging and tracking?





    Wallpaper Of The Year. wallpaper 2011 new year.
  • wallpaper 2011 new year.



  • darwen
    Feb 9, 01:28 PM
    I'm suspicious of the TO any mobile. Does it differentiate incoming from outgoing?





    Wallpaper Of The Year. New Year 2011 Wallpapers
  • New Year 2011 Wallpapers



  • manimalfully
    Apr 4, 04:24 PM
    Are ipod touch 4g users supposed to use pwnage tool at all?

    We're only supposed to use redsn0w right?

    Also, my ipod touch 4g is at ios 4.3.
    Do I have to upgrade to 4.3.1 and then install redsn0w and jailbreak it?

    Finally, if you've jailbroken with it, HOWS IT WORKING OUT?:)





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Cute girl new year wallpaper.
  • Cute girl new year wallpaper.



  • bozzykid
    Mar 25, 04:39 PM
    They should buy one of those dedicated GPS/Maps companies like Garmin or TomTom and integrate their software into iOS5. Microsoft will be doing it soon with OVI and i suspect Google will be doing something similar with their new vector based version of Google MAPS.

    It will be a shame for apple to be left out of this game.

    TomTom or Garmin wouldn't help Apple that much. Garmin and TomTom both license either Teleatlas or Navteq for road data and they don't have access to much else since most of their devices are "offline" devices. Google has used Google Maps to build up a lot of data (they currently provide their own traffic on Google maps by curating all the data from mobile GMaps users, etc). A lot of people are missing out on the fact that "maps" that people expect today is a lot more than just road data. Getting access to road data is not that complicated for Apple to obtain. The rest is very complicated. Currently Google is the leader in this and there really isn't a close second (although Bing is doing some innovative things in this area).





    Wallpaper Of The Year. New Year 2010 Wallpapers,
  • New Year 2010 Wallpapers,



  • rhett7660
    Apr 7, 02:25 PM
    This is something I absolutely don't need, BUT I WANT IT!!! Including the iCade cabinet.

    You and me both. I wanted this since I first saw it. Already have a place for it too! Put my name ont he email list. Hoping it comes sooner then later!





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Happy new year 2010 wallpaper
  • Happy new year 2010 wallpaper



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 08:22 AM
    I find it so damn funny that thousands were crying over not having Verizon. Now there's hardly anything positive from those whiners.

    They are still expecting to sell 5 million.





    Wallpaper Of The Year. New year wallpapers merry
  • New year wallpapers merry



  • Biscuit411
    May 1, 06:41 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    This instantly made me think of Laputa: Castle in the sky as well as the Laputa in gulliver's travels.
    +1

    This is great news if it means the end of mobile me. Die Mobile Me - DIE DIE DIE. Anything will be better than the self centered sounding @me.com. I simply will not use the email address in a professional context. Don't mind @Mac.com, and still use it, but @me.com sends the wrong message.
    Also, this.

    As big a fan of the film, and Miyazaki, as I am, I'm not sure the end of the film would make for a good analogy!! 'Store your data with Apple: watch it crumble into the sea or float off into space!' :)
    That's already happening. I got an email from Apple tonight telling this was the last reminder they were going to give me to update my calendar on the MobileMe systems to the new version otherwise I'd lose the ability to sync it and wouldn't be able to view it online, either. Which sounds like they're going to delete it for all intents and purposes. :rolleyes:

    I bet the only reason it's required I click something to perform this update is because it entails agreeing to a new EULA with some nefarious new terms or requires I start using the newest version of iCal to sync with the online calendar (which, coincidentally, isn't available for the version of OSX I have, which coincidentally requires me to buy a new Mac to run). :rolleyes:

    I'm in the same 'no iCal sync unless new Mac' boat as SeaFox. I can't even upgrade my iPhone or wife's iPod touch without a new computer. I know tech marches
    on, but it still sucks. Come on new Mini!





    Wallpaper Of The Year. Happy New Year Wallpapers
  • Happy New Year Wallpapers



  • superericla
    Apr 14, 11:27 PM
    I've played Portal with no issues. I have yet to try any newer games since the update though.





    Wallpaper Of The Year. New Year 2011 Wallpapers,
  • New Year 2011 Wallpapers,



  • tjb1
    Feb 12, 06:53 PM
    I would restore it, jailbreak with greenpoison, download the firmware you are using from http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/ to use in redsnow and just install cydia only.





    intoxicated662
    Jun 20, 08:44 AM
    I don't have ebay, sorry. But I will pay through paypal. I am confirmed&verified and have boughten things on here before. I am interested so pm me. thanks





    rprebel
    Sep 4, 02:42 PM
    I thought you had gotten rid of the dock but kept the apps and whatnot and just had a black strip(geektool pic probably). Didn't realize that the dock just blended in with the black strip.
    You can make the dock transparent with Mirage Dock. Works with 2D or 3D dock.





    gkarris
    Apr 7, 03:59 PM
    can you believe that four game that are going for .99 cents used to cost like $5000.00 each as a large arcade console just 28 years ago? Damn!

    The Atari 2600 Cart of Missile Command was $24.97 at Toys R Us in '81... ;)





    seatbeltboy
    Jun 19, 11:46 AM
    Anyone going to be at the Mayfair Mall Apple Store this Thursday?

    I plan on being there around 5/5:30.





    javalizard@mac
    Feb 12, 12:09 AM
    Is there an Intel Duo optimized client for the Seti Boinc program?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment