Saturday, June 11, 2011

1776 american flag

images On January 1, 1776, 1776 american flag. 1776 american flag,
  • 1776 american flag,



  • sonia_sd
    09-15 05:17 PM
    Last time CIR had sweet deal for Illegals ..
    Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..

    For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.

    You are 100% correct. US congress has love about horses and their nutrition than human beings, we work like donkeys/slaves attached to all these companies without freedom. On top we pay taxes and follow laws inch by inch. No matter what their plan is but we are





    wallpaper 1776 american flag, 1776 american flag. An American flag is placed at
  • An American flag is placed at



  • mbartosik
    09-12 07:34 PM
    If you are on bench, not getting paid, your employer normally asks you to send him a letter stating that you are on vacation. This needs to be done every month. For the period you are on vacation, there may not be any pay stubs. Once you get any project, you will send your employer another letter saying that you are back and ready to work for them.

    With this approach, you WILL NOT get any trouble from USCIS or anyone. If any RFP comes, then, employer will show these documents and clear the issues. I did this in the past and all my friends who were in different stages (like Labor filed, I-140 filed, 485 filed) also did and had no problems.

    But as always it is advised that to talk to the lawyer who is working on your case is best suited to answer as that person is to submit the paper work.

    If you are "on the bench" the employer is obligated to pay you.
    If you state that you are on vacation when in fact your are "on bench", and later misrepresent being on the bench as vacation to USCIS you and your employer either committing fraud or conspiring to commit fraud.

    The employer must allow for "on the bench" time in the salary quoted in the LCA that accompanies the I-129 for H1B. If "on the bench" time is not allowed for it probably invalidates the prevailing wage comparison.

    If your employer does not allow for 'on the bench' time in the wage rates quoted, then there is a reasonable argument that you are not meeting prevailing wage, and are infact undercutting US wages (and then some of what Lou Dobbs says is right).

    If you are a consultant you could drop the quoted salary on LCA (but must remain above prevailing wage) to allow for risk of "on the bench" or any other circumstances. That way there is money to cover any gap. However, that requires more trust in the middle man - employer.

    I'm not sure if I've read it right, but it looks to me like you have made a public confession here.

    Of course the period between projects is an ideal time for vacation, as there is no project schedule to deal with. So whether the law is being broken I guess depends on what the motivation is for the vacation, something that is hard to prove. If the employer says you are going to tell him that you are on vacation until he finds more work then that sounds illegal. If on the other hand if you say, "how about I take this opportunity for some vacation?", it is okay.

    One would hope that USCIS expercise common sense. However, common sense could mean being suspicious of gaps because the system is clearly open to abuse.





    1776 american flag. United States flag.
  • United States flag.



  • hydubadi
    02-04 08:32 AM
    I would suggest that you call the customer service number, since it is over 30 days, to find out what is going on.

    I called customer service and was transfered to second level were I had to deal with a rude lady. I explained her my situation and her response was that, as its been 30 days it might have lost in mail and said, I have to apply for new AP with the fees again. i insisted to provide me with tracking number and asked for her manager for which she hanged out the phone on me. this how rude she was, it is such a shame on part of USCIS.

    may be I will wait for more week and if it doesn't show up, will apply for new one. this is what you get for dealing with USCIS:mad:





    2011 An American flag is placed at 1776 american flag. 1776. American Revolution
  • 1776. American Revolution



  • shahsahil
    04-17 12:31 AM
    Hi

    I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
    MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
    unusual.

    Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
    Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?

    Any advise will be useful.

    Thanks
    -Sahil.



    more...


    1776 american flag. an American flag bikini.
  • an American flag bikini.



  • pointlesswait
    01-09 02:13 PM
    it will be a status quo! i will be surprised if it moves!!!





    1776 american flag. First American Flag 1777
  • First American Flag 1777



  • TEKNMEK
    02-09 11:11 PM
    Hi
    My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
    1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
    2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
    3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    TEKNMEK



    more...


    1776 american flag. an American flag bikini.
  • an American flag bikini.



  • enqueued
    07-06 12:04 PM
    Dear Friends:
    I am not sure why nobody is answering to my questions on their AP travel experiences. Please reply, I am almost freaking out not know what sorts of obstacles I might face at Delhi and Amsterdam without a H1B stamped visa. My queries are as below:

    I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
    (1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
    (2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
    Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

    Dont worry - you are fine. I have traveled twice on two different carriers





    2010 United States flag. 1776 american flag. On January 1, 1776,
  • On January 1, 1776,



  • gcseeker2002
    08-17 02:35 PM
    Think, deside and do and don't think again! But Review it.

    ..Maybe he thought he heard you say..

    "Don't think, decide and do and don't think again! And don't review it. :)

    Don't worry too much..worst case is to re-file ead & ap w/ newer fees.
    He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dallus, Texus ;).
    He'll eventually get GC & will be driving a Lexas in Dullas, Texus with his roomtae and queep quite ;)



    more...


    1776 american flag. We celebrate the American
  • We celebrate the American



  • solaris27
    03-12 10:16 AM
    Congratulations





    hair 1776. American Revolution 1776 american flag. taken of an American flag,
  • taken of an American flag,



  • ebizash
    06-26 01:50 PM
    How can any court / law hold the employee accountable for a contract that he / she did not sign? If I am reading it right, the OP is saying that the contract was signed by recruiter stating that the employee will be responsible for all costs. If that is the case, the contract should be binding on the recruiter if any one at all.



    more...


    1776 american flag. American Flag with Eagle and
  • American Flag with Eagle and



  • satya1234
    03-29 02:21 PM
    Thanks for the Reply.I did send.





    hot an American flag bikini. 1776 american flag. our American flag - a
  • our American flag - a



  • asdqwe2k
    05-09 04:36 PM
    can this event me scheduled to someother day, preferably a weekend ?

    Also, May 15th is mine and my daughter's birthday, so I would have to be at home in the evening ?



    more...


    house The American flag is a symbol 1776 american flag. The American Flag flew over
  • The American Flag flew over



  • johny120
    08-23 04:11 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I read somewhere that if I have a approved 140 and have already applied for 485 I can only get a 1 year ext on H1 and not 3 year. 3 year H1 ext beyond 6 years isonly for people who are not able to apply for 485 due to retrogression. Is that true? I want to maintain the H1 to be able to easily transfer n case I loose my job.





    tattoo First American Flag 1777 1776 american flag. old american flag pictures.
  • old american flag pictures.



  • somegchuh
    11-09 05:08 PM
    In the corporate world dilbert cartoon strip, shows an evil character called dogbert who is an HR exec. This evil character does everything to annoy office staff. However, for GC aspirants lawyers and USCIS are also nothing short of dogberts.

    Speaking of annoying lawyers, my company lawyer who is supposed to file for our EAD/AP renewal is adamant that the renewal can be filed only four months in advance. I have provided him a USCIS link that clearly states that USCIS accepts applications 6 months in advance. But it doesn't seem to help. God, I hate these lawyers.... So much fuss for filing paperwork....



    more...


    pictures an American flag bikini. 1776 american flag. +. Betsy Ross presenting the
  • +. Betsy Ross presenting the



  • Riakapoor
    09-16 05:19 PM
    Thank you!

    Thanks for all the help. I will surely look into the link.





    dresses our American flag - a 1776 american flag. 1776 American Flag | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • 1776 American Flag | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



  • CHHAYA
    04-20 01:19 PM
    I filed on March 10 2011 at texas service center, check was cashed on 3/15. Hope that helps.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup We celebrate the American 1776 american flag. The American flag is a symbol
  • The American flag is a symbol



  • serg
    05-18 09:32 PM
    The title means ... You r right, not only Indian, but Chineese, Russians and all others ... but title is "Indian immigrants .... " :(





    girlfriend old american flag pictures. 1776 american flag. Imagine it is 2028 AD now and
  • Imagine it is 2028 AD now and



  • boston_gc
    02-23 09:53 PM
    I am not sure if BS (3 yrs) + MCA is considered to be equivalent to MS or not. But if it is, then you can definitely file for EB2 (MS +0). However, your company will need to have a job that requires these qualifications.

    Also, I am not sure why you couldn't use the experience gained with your employer. If the job description is at least 50% different than your EB3 job, you can certainly use the experience gained at your current employer.

    I am also planning to file under EB2 using the experience gained with current employer. However, I have been concerned about possible audit. Nonetheless, when I asked the audit question (in a different thread), couple of folks shared their personal experience who had gotten approval (using experience gained at same employer) without any audit.

    Has anyone seen a case where someone got audited for using the experience gained with the same employer? I think this will be a useful information for several others as well...





    hairstyles American Flag with Eagle and 1776 american flag. Bangor and Aroostook GP7 #1776
  • Bangor and Aroostook GP7 #1776



  • dan19
    10-08 11:14 AM
    Hi..

    Sorry to hear about that. My opinion is that you are safe as long as your company doesn't withdraw/request to revoke you I-140.

    >>>>>My questions are the following:

    1. What is USCIS view when they see the new H1B transfer petition? Will they reject my I-485?

    >> No. Because I-485 is filed for a future employment.

    2. If I take a job with Company B, starting Nov 17, can I use AC21 and send in the letter after January 15 (180 days pending).

    >> You don't have to sent any letters. Only thing you need to make sure is that you current company doesn't revoke your I-140 before Jan 15. If USCIS asks you for an updated employment letter before Jan 15, you will be in trouble (normally they wont do). If they ask after Jan 15, you can provide it from the new company.

    3. Do I have any other options here (I dont have EAD yet, just applied last week)

    Once you get EAD and Jan 15 comes, inform your new company that you are using EAD for AC21 purpose. From that time, they need to support your I-485.

    Again, again, again...I am not an attorney. So consult an attorney before making any decisions.





    immi2006
    08-21 09:40 PM
    All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?

    So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.

    Hope u got the point...





    cdeneo
    03-30 03:41 AM
    What is the best way to change representation of one's case from the company lawyer to Self? Also, how long does it take for this change to take effect?

    I am in a similar situation as mentioned on this thread and would like any communication regarding my case from USCIS to come to me and not the lawyer who filed my I-485 since I am leaving my current employer.

    Any insight into how to tackle this would be very helpful. Thanks!

    Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer



    No comments:

    Post a Comment