Thursday, June 9, 2011

1985 alfa romeo gtv6

1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 85 ALFA ROMEO GTV6
  • 85 ALFA ROMEO GTV6



  • rb_248
    01-18 09:22 PM
    Mine got approved in 6 months....Receipt Date - 7/5/2006: approval date 1/4/2007
    Mine is EB 2





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo Gtv6
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo Gtv6



  • =guinness=
    04-04 07:21 AM
    uh i may be new but isn't ivyleaf's just a rip of a blizzard file, where the background is a little more impressive than the phrase thats all reflected?





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6



  • kiru_99
    10-30 03:22 PM
    I don't know what amt was enclosed with the application. All I know it is rejected b'couse of Incorrect/No Fee. My concern is it was rejected on Sep 22nd & lawyer might have got the notice of rejection & he missed it or don't know what happened. It is already more than a month now. How much time is there to resend the application.

    Thanks
    -Kiru





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix -
  • Alfa Romeo GTV6 Grand Prix -



  • abhay
    01-03 11:13 AM
    Yea, Dont let those european countries charge you for few hours of airport stay, They are taking advantage of people in the name of 9/11. I travelled via Middle east from DC, travel is shorter by 2 hours



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5 USA
  • 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5 USA



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 09:43 PM
    **********EDIT:
    Since some people were corrupting other's data, . I do not know if it was intentional or unintentional. If it was unintentional and you do not know how to use spreadsheets, please Fill the form by going to
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA

    To view the complete data, please visit the link : i.e.

    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest

    The spreadsheet is totally sorted now according to the PD. I had to make one change though. The day of the month of PD was not mentioned and I had to write something to sort it out. I made it 1st of the month for everybody to be able to so sorting. I guess we can live with that abstraction.

    Some people are not acting responsibly on the data. I made changes now. I brought the data back and also you will have to login into your gmail account now tobe able to make changes.

    My humble request to all please act responsibly.
    Do not edit somebody elses data.
    Do not add/delete/modify any column.
    Do not sort the data. If you really feel the urge, import it to your local computer and then sort it.
    I will sort the data according to PD periodically.

    You can add your own row at the end . Also please please do not sort the data.





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6,
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6,



  • Munna Bhai
    01-18 12:38 PM
    Last time there was a recession (2001/2002), INS denied a lot of employment based immigrant petitions because they asked companies why they could not hire American programmers who were laid off. This happened people I personally know from reputed companies such as Sun Microsystems. I don't mean to sound negative, but do you think this will happen again? After being in the queue for so many years, the possibility is real.

    They can't deny anyone who has filed I-485 because you have already crossed labor + I-140. Yes, they will ask for latest financial report for ability of pay etc. I do know that lot of company stopped processing of GC during that time.

    Why the hell they don't stop H1bs rather than targetting people who already filed GC.



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6,
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6,



  • mambarg
    07-20 01:53 PM
    The only reason I see the lawyer not applying with enotice, could be he was very busy.
    Even my attorney did not file concurrently on 28th as it was last day for PP of 140 and her office was extermely busy applying PP on 28th.
    I then walked on 29th and signed all 485 , and she said she will wait for receipt notice and then apply and then July2nd showed up and this fiasco.

    Once I got e-notice of approval for 140 by email, I called up the attorney and she filed 485 one day before the announcement of July17th.
    At that time she did not have Hardcopy of either receipt notice nor approval notice. So she filed with e-notice of approval.

    Next day we got hard copy of approval notice. The receipt notice is yet to arrive in mail.

    I hope this is ok. Otherwise 140 receipt notice is a initial evidence and app could get rejected and returned.
    But it should return by Aug 17th . So still there is some time to act.
    If I dont get receipt notice of 485 by aug 16th, I plan to apply duplicate 485 and say in cover letter that this is because of so and so.

    Sad that 485 receipt is not emailed ? like 140 e-notice.





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 brown
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 brown



  • needhelp!
    10-25 12:57 PM
    bump



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 brown
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 brown



  • pappu
    01-07 07:19 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/

    Please stay tuned for a massive IV campaign coming up. We will be announcing it tonight on the forums.
    Contact your chapter leaders for various state chapter action items.





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. Alfa Romeo GTV Appreciation
  • Alfa Romeo GTV Appreciation



  • bandhu
    02-04 08:07 PM
    i was totaly upse about this post, here is my correct entry

    definitely your entry should be denied, you are not capable to solve your domestic problem, how come you are going to do good to this country by getting GC. (I agree these people are not good as you, but before they start domestic violence there are on citizen/GC (either one of them),

    I did not know moral contractors like u r here otherwise wud hv contacted u before USCIS.
    BTW: What good are YOU doing to this country?



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. MAG BONDCARS 73 – ALFA ROMEO
  • MAG BONDCARS 73 – ALFA ROMEO



  • Lasantha
    04-11 02:24 PM
    I called once after my PD became current this month, that was last Wednesday (9th). The IO that I spoke to would not give me any information. All she said was "You will hear from us within next 60 days". So I guess it all depends on the IO that you speak to. As for LUDs, I did not get any since my FP.

    As for Cross Chargeabilty, I saw a post on a successfull case only yesterday on IV forums. So it actually works. Hope you hear some good news soon.

    BTW how did you request CIS to use your spouce's country of birth? Did you send then a letter requesting it? How about requesting an INFOPASS to get their attention?

    LASANTHE,

    I know you are a very active member of this community and I have been following your posts for a while. Congrats on the GC!! Did you call them -TSC to remind them to process your application as your dates recently became current?
    I got married this year to a person from ROW category. As such, my dates are current and I applied 485 for my wife and also asked my application to be considered in ROW. No LUDs on my case so far :(.. I have gotten receipts for my spouse. I am not sure how to shout out to TSC to process my application in ROW. .... any ideas...





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. Street: Alfa Romeo GTV6
  • Street: Alfa Romeo GTV6



  • pcjandyala
    08-09 11:58 PM
    Kumar,

    We understand your concerns. Please double check whether you can apply for COS(chang of status) alone as you are already here so that USCIS approves such requests. if you are hesitant to go out of the country then you may look for one more option. You got H1B approval so you are excemted from the quota. So, you can apply for another H1B+COS with Company B and you can start using it once it's get approved.


    Please note that you cannot come back on L1b if you opt to go out of country for stamping otherwise your last status rule applies.



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6,
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6,



  • neerajkandhari
    03-16 08:52 AM
    Can I work for the same employer as a contractor (1099)
    I dont want to be on payrorle with the company for whom i work





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985-86 Alfa Romeo GTV-6s
  • 1985-86 Alfa Romeo GTV-6s



  • Dipika
    08-04 09:07 AM
    Signature is updated.



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. Current: 1985 GTV6 Previous: #39;91 amp; #39;92 164s: #39;85, #39;86 amp; #39;91 Spider
  • Current: 1985 GTV6 Previous: #39;91 amp; #39;92 164s: #39;85, #39;86 amp; #39;91 Spider



  • rajenk
    02-11 03:57 PM
    I-485 RFE details.

    Needed evidences:

    1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
    2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.

    We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo Gtv6, White With Black Trim, Coupe - $3750
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo Gtv6, White With Black Trim, Coupe - $3750



  • ckichannagari
    11-09 04:40 PM
    from Texas



    more...


    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo Gtv6, White With Black Trim, Coupe - $3750
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo Gtv6, White With Black Trim, Coupe - $3750



  • svam77
    10-30 08:41 AM
    My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
    We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.

    Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?

    Thanks





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5
  • Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5



  • dpp
    06-27 11:41 AM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.

    You cannot file more than one AOS petition per applicant. They may reject all of them. Otherwise it will be a mess like how it is there now for PERM and I-140 petitions.





    1985 alfa romeo gtv6. 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 red
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 red



  • uvision
    February 2nd, 2005, 10:42 PM
    OK....

    "Father and Son" is a good shot - perhaps if you cropped it "tighter." However it does not really emphasize the ice-fishing activity as much as some other shots. The same goes for "Done for the Day." I wouldn't even know it was an ice fishing event - on Father and Son - you at least can see the "Fish Trap" letters ;-). Maybe it's just me.

    Solitary fisherman is not as good of a shot for reasons mentioned by other posters. I would crop it tighter if you decide to use it. Include enough of the background to suggest solitude - but bring the subject closer. On the other hand - Solitary 2 is a great shot and while we can wish the fishing hole, the line and the rest were there - you have to work with what you have. I would perhaps use that one after all.

    On purely "reporting" quality - have you considered "Look What I Caught !" (1 or 2) - the first one may not be the best one technically, the second one is better - but they do reflect what the fun of fishing is all about: catching fish ! Perhaps you could crop it/them differently to emphasize the boy with the fish.

    I would probably go with Solitary Fisherman 2 in the end ;-)

    Good luck.

    God Bless You!! Got my GC [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : God Bless You!! Got my GC






    nefrateedi
    08-29 12:39 PM
    Thank you so much nefrateedi,

    I feel a little bit relieved now.
    I read now about Direct Filing....and I understood that if you apply after july 30...you can send the application either to Nebraska or Texas. Hopefully I'm right in this matter.

    Thanks again

    Actually it was before July 30 that you could send it to either service center, but like I said earlier, with all the internal transfering that's going on, hopefully you'll be ok.





    perm2gc
    04-27 02:25 PM
    Hi Gurus
    I have applied for H-1 extension using my I-140 and got an RFE asking for the client letter.The querry was replied on time but now the online status shows that the extension was denied and the reason will me mailed.I spoke to my company and they are ready to appeal once they receive the reason for the denial.I was on-job for all the 5 years of my stay in US and working for the same employer and client for the past four and half years.Not sure the reason of denial as of now. Now that my Visa and I-94 expired on March'31 2009 how long can I stay while the appeal is the process and what are the
    other options left for me?

    Applied for H-1 extenstion Feb'5 2009
    RFE Date - Mar' 12 2009
    Denial Date - Apr'24 2009

    I797 Expiry - March'31 2009
    how was the query replied ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment