Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1998 Buick Lesabre Interior

images 1998 Buick Lesabre Serpentine 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre



  • supers789
    07-18 04:10 PM
    I have i140 approved from previous employer with PD Nov 2005 (which became current with Aug bulletin). New employer has not yet started GC and my 6 years of H1B are getting over in next 6 months.

    Can I get 1 year h1B extension based on the fact that I have i140 approved. Please note that its approved with old employer and I cannot file 485 with him.

    Thanks!





    wallpaper 1998 Buick LeSabre 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998+uick+lesabre+limited
  • 1998+uick+lesabre+limited



  • chapsi29
    04-02 12:30 PM
    Well its a small company and there are only a handful of us who are involved in immigration. Paychecks have been pending for the last few months only and in the past we have not had this kinda problem. It should hopefully get resolved in the next few months.. My I-140 was applied in Aug 07 @ its at NSC right now.. Currently for EB2, NSC processing date shows May 9th. I am hoping before they get to my application, this issue gets resolved.

    Lot of money at stake to consider change of employers at this point.. Would like to see how 140 turns out before thinking of change ... Pretty tough decision!

    So is it important to be currently making more than what is mentioned in the GC labor application ? As I have been informed, the prevailing wage as mentioned in the GC is for future employment and it is OK for the employee to be making less than that and it only means that the employer should have the ability to pay you that wage after you get your GC ? Is this true ?

    Thanks





    1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. hairstyles 1993 Estate Wagon interior 1993 Buick Lesabre Interior.
  • hairstyles 1993 Estate Wagon interior 1993 Buick Lesabre Interior.



  • gsc999
    02-09 01:25 AM
    I went to usa on h4 one yr back.h1 is approved on nov2007.Before approval i faced one query because my employer assaign she is going to work on particular location,he mentioned city of USA also.So they raised query why only that place.My employer replyed that query and after few months i received I-797B form in the place of I-797A approval notice.That says i am not applied h1 from USA.In that time we mentioned, we are applied from USA.In that situation i have to go for stamping .But I have other option,we amended that h1 I-797B.We did premium process.With in one month i got h1 approval notice in nov2007.
    I am the first employee to my employer.Is there any querys raised on this.I have one month paystub.My employer going to send tax returns of 1 yr,wages,project details,client letter.Do i need other than these documents from my employer.pls tell me.
    Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.Which location shall i go for stamping in India.
    Will embassy people check indian experience also.Because in indian company i have few problems with documents.If that experience will not match with the my h1 ,i mean what i submit in the process of h1.Is any queries raised.
    Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.If i face any queries in my h1 stamping,can i go USA in that time period to USA by h4.OR Did I have to stamp h4 also because my husband changed other company.My h4 is going to expire within 5 months.
    In many forums i requested for replys.No result,I received only 1 reply.Pls help me.Thanks for your patience by reading this long mail.
    Need Advice pls.
    --
    To attract responses you will need to reframe your question in a simple language. I hope you will do that.

    On a simplistic level, the original office that granted your H1 or H4 or the state where you have permanent/ residential address on your passport is your best shot unless there are valid issues like business travel etc.

    See below for more details:
    https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx





    2011 1998+uick+lesabre+limited 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • .soulty
    04-29 01:34 PM
    Great work guys !! :!: All are really good , but i still like Ironikart the most out of all of them. The way you gave the robot a humours characteristics with eyes and eyebrows won me over, great character building skills :)



    more...


    1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. Buick Lesabre 1998.
  • Buick Lesabre 1998.



  • Robert Kumar
    02-26 11:31 AM
    What happens if premium processing is done at this stage.

    Will premium be allowed in the 1st place, through:
    1. Same company.
    2. Different company.





    1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Wausau, WI
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Wausau, WI



  • neerajkandhari
    10-26 04:36 PM
    I was surprised to see my AP in hand
    It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
    I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
    What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved

    Good luck to all



    more...


    1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre FWD 3.8L V6
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre FWD 3.8L V6



  • jthomas
    03-27 02:55 PM
    EAD needs same or similar job requirement as petitioned in your labor.

    With this economy going south and as forecasted will recover after 2nd quarter of 2010, I hope you have sufficient funds to keep the business working. People are getting laid off. Walmart made good bucks during the recession. If i were you, i would buy a 99 cents store or a dollar store to keep up with this recession.





    2010 hairstyles 1993 Estate Wagon interior 1993 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick Lesabre Serpentine
  • 1998 Buick Lesabre Serpentine



  • texasguy
    06-15 08:58 AM
    Hi All,

    Will we run into any problems for GC replacement since we do not have a photocopy of our GCs? We have photocopies of the approval notices. We know our alien number and SRC numbers since they are the same as listed when we apply for 485. We are hoping to get our passport stamped after we get our passports.

    We are hoping to show our tax records as additional proof.



    Thanks for all your help.



    more...


    1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • vmetla
    07-31 12:41 AM
    I guess both options are good but I would suggest option 1. Btw you should kick you lawyer's a** so hard so that he would not make this mistake again in his life. Sorry for my language. Why do these lawyers screw up our lives? I have had enough with these so called idiots who cannot do a simple job without making any mistakes. My lawyer screwed up my life with just a single mistake and I have been suffering for the past 5 years now, otherwise I would have got my GC in 2005.
    Anyways, dont worry you should be just fine. Please contact Murthy or some other good laywers to work on your RFE and do not go with your current lawyer please.

    Yes thats right. I never thought i would face this issue with a single line on the ETA form.
    I have taken this issue with my HR, and they are changing the immigration lawyers.

    As a contingency measure, my HR is applying for 1 H1 extension, just in case the I-140 is denied. I hope the USCIS adjudicator is a cool guy and get satisfied with the evidence i submit.





    hair 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • eb2waiter
    06-20 06:08 PM
    There are atleast 100 immigration doctor centers, and you will get an appointment in 1 week. Also they do package deals, so you can go brokeback (mountain) in 3 days.



    more...


    1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre



  • tdasara
    11-21 09:57 AM
    10 Year visa costs over $1000. Transit Visa costs $76





    hot Buick Lesabre 1998. 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1994 Buick Lesabre Fuse Box
  • 1994 Buick Lesabre Fuse Box



  • Robert Kumar
    02-26 11:31 AM
    What happens if premium processing is done at this stage.

    Will premium be allowed in the 1st place, through:
    1. Same company.
    2. Different company.



    more...


    house 1998 Buick LeSabre 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • jthomas
    04-30 01:06 AM
    How is that you have your PD in EB2 jan 03 and still did not have I-140 approved. I think you could have a issue anytime since EB2 Jan 03 seems to be current.

    Is the PD right on your profile? Just checking.





    tattoo 1998 Buick LeSabre Wausau, WI 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • ita
    11-04 02:19 PM
    But I think it's thanks to CBN who pulled the consulate to Hyd when they were debating to have the consulate in Hyd or Bangalore. From what I know YSR govt just boomed up the realty prices but nothing else, though realty went up in other parts of the country too.

    PS: I'm not very sure if it was CBN who got the consulate to Hyd but just expressed my thoughts as we are talking about consulate/Hyd/how proud we should be etc in this thread.For those who know better or disagree with me please feel free to do so by posting in the thread but not by giving red/accompanying mssgs. These days I'm so cautious that unless absolutely sure I don't take any chances with posting on threads so as to avoid upsetting people even remotely. Felt it's been long since I've been easy on IV threads..so I'm posting on this thread :)

    Thank you.



    more...


    pictures 1998 Buick LeSabre FWD 3.8L V6 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • LostInGCProcess
    02-04 04:48 PM
    need to travel in few days and my AP is about to get approved.

    How do you know your AP is about to get approved? And by the way, you cannot ask USICS to send via FedEx. They have a contract with USPS and they send only thru them.





    dresses 1994 Buick Lesabre Fuse Box 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick Lesabre Engine
  • 1998 Buick Lesabre Engine



  • Ramba
    07-06 01:23 PM
    Do you guys forget they recaptured used around 100,000 in FY2005.

    They recaptured 130,000 (unused from FY 1999 and 2000) thro AC21 act and used all of them by 2005.

    Therefore from 2001 to 2006 available# for recapture is 101,000, excluding AC21 reacpture.



    more...


    makeup 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre



  • lskreddy
    07-02 04:36 PM
    I said they decided to process EB2 140s over EB3 140s because there were more approvable cases in the former set. I did not say they are approving 140s based on PD.

    I didn't imply that you were saying that USCIS is approving based on PD's. I agree with your statement in full that they processed EB2 I140's to utilize the visa numbers.

    But, approving that are not eligible for those visa numbers (like mine) are also happening in abundance and that to me is just weird. It is prioritizing one application over another for no apparent reason.

    I have no complaints as I benefitted from it but on the other hand it makes me fume as my other has been pending forever.





    girlfriend 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • jsb
    11-05 04:02 PM
    Thanks jsb....I didn't know this....But I think its still better if I wait for 140 approval...Then atleast one other uncertainty will be removed from my GC journey...Hopefully it would only take a month or two more than normal processing time for my 140...If it gets delayed further, then I might use it anyways..It's nice to know though that I have an option..Thanks again

    Yes. Note answer to Q 2. In case there is an RFE to sponsor of I-140, and there is no proper response, I-140 is denied, resulting in denial of I-485 too. I-140 has to be approved or approvable.

    Once mega data entry is done, there will be a lull on new filings for quite sometime, giving USCIS time to look at the cases. I don't know what is current I-140 processing time, but it is better to have it out of the way before you think of moving on.





    hairstyles 1998 Buick LeSabre 1998 Buick Lesabre Interior. 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
  • 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom



  • watzgc
    04-22 08:06 PM
    i had the same situation. your friend can apply for H1-B coz he is already counted. He'll loose whatever time that he is used on EAD and get the remaining time that is left on his 6 year period. If 6 years is already passed, he can still file for H1-B based on labor, 140 approval. In my case, my H1-B got denied coz of employer issues and i have an another H1-B with another company. Mean while i have filed AC21 with my new employer to be able to work..Hope this helps..

    Hi Sankar,
    Can one apply for another h1b if h1b extn not come thru and h1b already expired ?





    northstar
    01-21 04:06 PM
    Your Emp A may say anything, but if he revokes your I-140 before you file AC-21, then you will be in trouble. It is always safe to file CA-21

    I-140 cannot be revoked now, he is already past 180 days limit





    unseenguy
    11-30 10:36 PM
    Thanks for the comment!

    I've done the entire process on my own untill today. I also did not have any lawyers involved in any of the misdemeanors. I do have documentation of all the cases. All cases are closed and I'm just paying the fines and have to put up with the probation. I spoke to a lawyer (first time I met with him) today and he advise me to pay him $600 to accompany me to the interview.

    Any take on the lawyer's advice? Or can I take the challenge on my own?

    Better to take a lawyer with you. He knows immigration law better than you do. At the most you stand to lose 600 bucks that way.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment