Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60

images 2008 Mercedes Benz C350 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz Clk320. 2004
  • Mercedes Benz Clk320. 2004



  • bkn96
    02-18 02:09 PM
    oh yeah! it is legal i know that... however, i consulted lawyers on this and they were of the opinion that it is best to have a straight case where you are working for a large us corp. essentially, uscis can question if the company has enough work to sustain employing a person on a "permanent basis". that "permanent basis" appears to be one of the criteria for approval of labor/perm, I140 etc... thats why my query to you. it seems ability to pay can also be a question, however, that is not supposed to be brought up during adjudication of 485... so you are safe there...

    so, this is real cool... thanks for sharing your info...

    My I140 is applied by another company and 140 already approved. So i think ability to pay question only comes during 140. So after I140 approved i think it is safe to go in this route.





    wallpaper Mercedes Benz Clk320. 2004 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz Clk320. 2004
  • Mercedes Benz Clk320. 2004



  • asdfgh
    10-15 05:53 PM
    Just got all receipt notices - 485, 131, 765. Online status shows "EAD card ordered"; "AP Approved - Notice sent". No FP yet, but overall its been a good day.


    CSC will transfer the 485 to other service center (TSC, etc..) if you do not belong to their jurisdiction, but will process your EAD/AP, if they do the data entry. My 485 is transfered to TSC and got the transfer notice, but they also processed the EAD/AP. Received the EAD/AP from CSC.





    2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm
  • 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm



  • FredG
    May 18th, 2005, 09:46 PM
    Sometimes it's hard to get the dust off the sensor with one cleaning. I've cleaned mine once so far, and it still has some dust. I need to get some compressed air so I can recharge my $3 "sensor brush" from walmart and clean the CCD again. ;)Please continue to post your results with that brush. The article you initially referenced was quite interesting. You are the official Dphoto guinea pig for the $3 brush.

    GC Basic Question - H1B [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : GC Basic Question - H1B






    2011 Mercedes Benz Clk320. 2004 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Kleemann GTK: Mercedes SLK 55
  • Kleemann GTK: Mercedes SLK 55



  • neelu
    07-09 12:33 PM
    I dont think the exam results "expire". My guess is that they misplaced your wife's results/paperwork or something like that.

    Another explanation is that they wanted confirmation of your wife's results.

    These days Medical RFEs are very common. No one really knows why they ask these sometimes.

    But get another medical checkup done and send it in, and you should be good.

    Good Luck.


    Both my wife and I applied for our AOS together during the July fiasco. My wife received a RFE for another medical exam today. We both did our medical at the same time and were submitted with the AOS application but only my wife received the RFE for medical. I did receive another RFE but not for medical.

    Why would she receive the RFE for medical? Does the medical exam also expire as the finger print does? If it does expire then why would only one of us receive the medical RFE and not the other?



    more...


    2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz A180.
  • Mercedes Benz A180.



  • vasired
    08-10 03:47 PM
    u can read it on http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/ or for complete press release

    http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1186757867585.shtm





    2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm Amg
  • 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm Amg



  • gc_check
    02-21 03:27 PM
    Increasing the H1-B limit without increasing EB-GC quota is going to make our situation much worse. People will soon have to wait for 10 years before getting GCs. :eek:

    Check below article in Times of India
    " Indian IT firms to lobby Bush to increase HI-B quota "

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1423058.cms



    more...


    2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Kleemann compressor s/c,
  • Kleemann compressor s/c,



  • bfadlia
    02-13 05:27 PM
    You need to say "MY priority date is current in March"
    The current thread title had me thinking there was another July fiasco..

    Thanks.


    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks





    2010 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2008 Mercedes Benz C350
  • 2008 Mercedes Benz C350



  • i-serf
    05-24 09:38 PM
    As previously mentioned in this forum, a year back (almost) when my visa stamping had not expired I had approached the MD MVA for my license. Due to a last/first name issue in my passport they declined the DL. Now after going through the name change process in US and India and getting the court order, I re-approached the MVA. After multiple levels of screening and approvals taking full 4 hrs, finally I got my 5 year license this Thursday.

    MD license rules changed and there was lack of clarity for everybody some weeks back. Now there seems to be better clarity. Having SSN and i-94 is important as I felt.

    If some one is in the same boat, I hope this info helped.



    more...


    2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz Clk 2004.
  • Mercedes Benz Clk 2004.



  • harivenkat
    05-11 03:21 PM
    Sent a mail to Senator Leahy at : senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov
    Please send him emails.



    Dear Senator Leahy,

    This is regarding recent hearing from USCIS Director Mayorkas and his response
    to issue of backlog.

    The issue of immigration backlog is a ubiquitous one ranging from family to employment.
    Employment being really the big issue with 1-2 million legally working applicants waiting
    to get greencard.

    It is surprising that Mayorkas is not aware of this Burning situation faced
    by a million plus legal applicants and that he needs to consult the experts. I wonder
    if senate is interested in doing anything better, other than settling in for such a
    mediocre explanation from the Head of USCIS.

    What Mr Mayorkas could have suggested to mitigate the backlog is : Visa Capture, I-485
    Preregistration, senate passing bills to increase visa number and other strategies that will resolve the
    backlog issue. May be he can refer to these forums which can give him some thoughts coming from people
    who are suffering first hand as result of such services of provided by USCIS :

    Analysis Discussion - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum108-anal)...

    http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i...

    USCIS has already shown us their (fiasco)effeciency during filings of 485 for 800000 applicants in
    Jul 2007. They already are showing when it is coming to visa allocations every month. One wonders what
    gives the confidence to Mr. Mayorkas to admit that USCIS can handle CIR ?

    Mr. Senator, senate deserves a better explanation on strategy to reduce backlog while it owes a
    greater responsibility of bringing relief to million plus tax paying, law abiding legal living applicants. I request you to set a follow up hearing to get to the root of the issue in resolving the backlog problem for EB category skilled worker applicants especially from India and China.


    God bless you Senator !

    Your's sincerely,





    hair Kleemann GTK: Mercedes SLK 55 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Kleeman headers with primary
  • Kleeman headers with primary



  • dartkid31
    05-17 11:30 PM
    That is true. This thing called "special handling" in common parlance is, thank god, not a hot topic of discussion. I hope this clause doesn't get weeded out given the current scenario where they have killed F4. I really wonder if "highly skilled" legal immigrants would ultimately get any benefit out of this bill. Limboland is where many people are - and at the end of the day you still get to live in Limboland and become its citizens by default.

    My two cents! :( :(

    The original language that was in CIR would exempt from the quota STEM graduates who have worked for 3 years, under the F 4 provision. More importantly, it allows for self petitioning and adjustment of status following a $2000 fee. If this amendment passes, all that would be gone, and simply replaced with the exemption that was already in the original bill. Again I'm puzzled: why are we supporting this amendment?



    more...


    2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz Sprinter 213
  • Mercedes Benz Sprinter 213



  • desi3933
    03-04 11:50 AM
    Well - we all know this but if the question is "Do you have a Green Card? Yes or No ?" if you give the above answer, you have not provided a specific answer.

    .....

    >> Do you have a Green Card?
    This is not a legal question. If question is posted on web-site, that can be reported.

    Like in said my earlier post, employer can not ask for kind of employment authorization.


    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hot Mercedes Benz A180. 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz E500
  • Mercedes Benz E500



  • looneytunezez
    03-30 08:09 PM
    Congratulations!!!!:D



    more...


    house Mercedes Benz S63 Amg 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. courtesy of Kleemann A/S
  • courtesy of Kleemann A/S



  • sanjay
    12-28 10:01 AM
    I have three friends waiting for I - 140 approval whose date are between Feb 16 - 22, 2007 and all are still waiting for approvals. online status show case pending. And dates in NSC shows April 6, 2007.





    tattoo 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm Amg 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm
  • 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 10:13 PM
    Nice new footer too dan. I likes.....



    more...


    pictures Kleemann compressor s/c, 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class



  • dontcareanymore
    06-18 02:38 PM
    I am assuming your GC is "employment based".

    If so , the basis of your GC application and hence I485 is your employment. The moment you don't have employment , you loose the basis for your application.

    By applying for the benefits , you are risking your application for GC. I thought there was a case where a person got denial based on their application for unemployment benefits.





    dresses Mercedes Benz E500 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz S63 Amg
  • Mercedes Benz S63 Amg



  • freddyCR
    January 13th, 2005, 02:31 PM
    Just a red "X"

    Filling I485,AP&EAD,with I140 approved/pending for 6 months when novisa/retrogressed. [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Filling I485,AP&EAD,with I140 approved/pending for 6 months when novisa/retrogressed.




    more...


    makeup Mercedes Benz Clk 2004. 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. Mercedes Benz S63 Amg
  • Mercedes Benz S63 Amg



  • GlobalCitizen
    07-26 09:05 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!





    girlfriend 2004 Mercedes Benz Clk Dtm 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2001 Wald Mercedes Benz S
  • 2001 Wald Mercedes Benz S



  • smisachu
    07-13 10:13 AM
    I don't know if you guys are aware of this or not. In 1994 when US hosted the Soccer World cup, An Uruguyan player was granted direct Citizenship as US wanted to feild a respectable fight in front of their home crowds.





    hairstyles Mercedes Benz Sprinter 213 2004 Kleemann Mercedes Benz S 60. 2001 Wald Mercedes Benz S
  • 2001 Wald Mercedes Benz S



  • shreekhand
    07-29 11:23 AM
    Nowhere did I say I am not sure. In fact I am as sure as it can get :)

    The original poster is talking about adjusting status to F-1 but not already being on F-1. Understand that difference here.

    For FYI: If one is already on F-1 and applies for I-485 he/she is no longer on F-1 for all practical purposes but in a "period of stay as authorized by the attorney general". In such a case he/she can anyways use a EAD but have to have an AP while re-entering and continue studying as usual.

    Note that F-1 and applied for I-485 is a highly debatable topic amongst the legal fraternity.

    If you are not sure, don't give untrue info!! His F1 will be unaffected until and when he starts using EAD. He will not be able to re-enter on F1, but as long as he does not use EAD he can maintain this status. To re-enter he will need to use AP and at that point he is no longer in F1.

    Also, once you file I485, there is no problem going to school as long as he maintains the job he was originally sponsored for.





    wandmaker
    08-14 06:37 PM
    I have received the cards in today's' mail. It has been almost a decade in green card journey. My support for IV and fellow IVans will remain the same. Thank you all for the wishes.





    ragz4u
    04-17 01:54 PM
    Hi

    I am new to this group. I have a question regarding my PERM case.
    MY PERM case is pending in DOL from last 10 months. I find this very
    unusual.

    Anybody heard about such a long pending case?
    Are there any suggestion for following up on my PERM case?

    Any advise will be useful.

    Thanks
    -Sahil.

    Is there a way someone can call the DOL? I never received any receipt number from my lawyer, but the PERM was evaluated in 60 days!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment