Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited

images 2005 jeep liberty crd express 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 jeep liberty crd express
  • 2005 jeep liberty crd express



  • myvoice23
    07-31 01:05 PM
    1. When to be there
    not less than 15 min. of your appointment. If go and stand in line, they will send you out.
    2. What documentation to carry.
    Your EAD Receipt, 485 Receipt, Photo ID(TX Licence)
    3. How about parking
    It is open parting and free. you have plenty of parking space.
    4. Any questions (so that I can compile and ask)
    ask for name check status. If not cleared ask for when it was initiated.





    wallpaper 2005 jeep liberty crd express 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty 4dr Sport
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty 4dr Sport



  • gchopefull
    12-17 12:39 PM
    my current employer filed for my labor in march 2005, got approved in march 2007, filed I-140 in April 2005,and while I-140 was pending filed I-485 in july fiasco. In sep-2007 got intent to deny of I-140 based on A2P(ability to pay), employer filed M.T.R in October 2007. I have my fingered crossed looking at the financial statment from employer for the year 2005. chances are the MTR will be denied too. Now I have a new job offer from another employer who is willing to do new H1b for me and may be a labor petition too. the question is I want to see what comes out of the current MTR. Here is the question;
    1/- if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?
    2/- I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?
    thanks for the answers in advaced





    2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo



  • calif
    11-10 01:27 AM
    Have you done a fulltime MBA from India?

    I140 RD- March 02, 2007.
    RFE received date? - Aug. 16, 2007.
    EB2 or EB3? - Before RFE it was EB2 & requested EB2 change to EB3 while providing education evaluation in RFE response.

    Service center? - TSC





    2011 2005 Jeep Liberty 4dr Sport 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    02-26 12:46 PM
    I had a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa which was to expire in 2013. I got married a couple of months ago, and since my husband is on a H1B, I got a H4 visa for the next 1.5 years. My passport with the B1/B2 visa DOES NOT have CWOP (Canceled without prejudice) written on it. My question is- has my B1/B2 visa been canceled? Or is it still valid? Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time. If it has not been canceled, can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status? Thank you for your time.

    Don't you think this is a dumb question. What does "Cancelled without prejudice" mean to you? I would like to hear your interpretation of this.



    more...


    2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 jeep liberty limited
  • 2005 jeep liberty limited



  • rockstart
    05-05 09:09 AM
    As long as you are working in the same position you should be fine. Also since you are making more than what is specified in your labor there is no reason to be worried. At I485 stage all they want to validate is that the employer still has the position open and you are still employed. So there is no real need to worry about the greater income.

    Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.



    Gurus / Attorney,

    Please suggest..

    I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..

    I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.

    I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.

    I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.

    Thanks,

    EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07





    2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited



  • walkerydk
    10-08 10:38 PM
    I am on the same boat of Consular Processing with Priority Date of Jun EB3 with I-140 approved in Sep-2004 and still working on H1B all the time. Is there any luck of getting EAD or similar benefits as 485 filing.



    more...


    2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 jeep liberty 4x4 limited
  • 2005 jeep liberty 4x4 limited



  • 53885
    08-10 01:44 AM
    And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.

    Regarding contribution which of the following options apply to you?

    * How do you contribute to IV?
    A. Money
    B. Time (Volunteer and/or participate in IV action items)
    C. Both A & B
    D. I am NOT one of those who MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I would like others to fight for my cause. I am waiting for things to happen.
    E. Well, I visit IV just for forums so that my questions are answered. Period.
    F. I am waiting for Oct 07 visa bulletin. If dates retrogress past my PD then I will ask IV core to do something for me.


    If you can't contribute financially there are other ways to contribute. This is not a commercial forum/website. Apart from lobbying efforts, members' contribution cover the cost of hosting this website.





    2010 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 jeep liberty crd express
  • 2005 jeep liberty crd express



  • alahiri
    03-29 12:57 AM
    We need to contact the ombudsman office and talk to first Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Ombudsman Mr Prakash . This office can pursue INS to change its policies and has the authority to do that.

    http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=11&content=1355


    Please check the above link for more information.

    Thanks
    AL



    more...


    2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. The 2005 Jeep Liberty was
  • The 2005 Jeep Liberty was



  • LookingForGC
    01-25 06:35 PM
    Oh man, i was really interested to see the post after looking the title, but :)

    Take your time...





    hair 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. Model: Used Jeep Liberty for
  • Model: Used Jeep Liberty for



  • rajenk
    10-20 12:08 AM
    AllIzzWell, as the_jaguar has suggested FOIA is the only way. And yes that helps, some times FOIA requests might take longer, so request it ASAP to get it quicker



    more...


    2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty 2005 Jeep
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty 2005 Jeep



  • abracadabra
    05-30 01:43 PM
    I filed I-131 and I-765 and could not regenerate the confirmation receipt notice in PDF, system crashed and closed the window, but I have the receipt numbers did anyone went through this situation





    hot 2005 jeep liberty limited 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD



  • mangelschots
    07-16 01:33 AM
    Is yours EB2?


    EB3 ROW
    PD March 2004
    I-140 filed Dec 2006
    I-485 filed June 25 07


    Receipting is slow in NSC, I am not sure how, that is where I am confused. There are chances that cases could be transferred to TSC.
    Will have to wait another 2 weeks to know the facts.

    What happens on these dates (Jul 18 for Nebraska) ?



    more...


    house Fuel Delivery Diagram 2.8L CRD 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-25 12:29 PM
    As for as I know USCIS local office has stopped issuing interim EAD some where from 2006.
    The only option we have is to request for expedite process which we can do by calling the USCIS customer service number. This you can get it in the USCIS website.

    I think we can get the infopass only if 90 days has passed or if your EAD is going to expire soon and you need immediate attention.

    Thanks buddy!
    BTW, How to get an INFOPASS appointment?





    tattoo 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo Gallery
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo Gallery



  • sdrblr
    10-07 10:52 PM
    Based on my experience travelling with my son couple of times, I can answer couple of questions.

    PIO card looks just like your Indian Passport, difference being color and has just 1 page.
    Just present PIO and the US PP and they will look at both and stamp the immigration seal on the PP. They do not do anything with the PP other than recording the PIO # in addition to the US PP #.

    While departing the country, they will just look at it again and hand it back and stamp the immigration seal on the PP.

    Usually takes 3-4 weeks to get and if you dont have time, I would go with a visa as you can get it the same day. For an infant, I see no diffrence in PIO or a visa.


    My son is a US citizen/passport holder and we are planning on applying for a PIO for him at the SFO consulate. I have the following questions on how he could use the PIO card

    1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
    a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
    2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
    a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
    b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa?



    more...


    pictures 2005 jeep liberty 4x4 limited 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2002-2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
  • 2002-2005 Jeep Liberty Limited



  • ds37
    02-04 03:31 PM
    Hi

    I think THey can not use spillover untill last quarter, as all the math is done for the whole yearand than applied monthly on a pro-rata basis. I n theory if they spill over each quarter and a huge (unrealistic but theoritically possible) demand devlopes in the last quarter they will be doomed so wait for the last quarter and see the magic(if any).

    Thanks

    DS





    dresses 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty diesel gas
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty diesel gas



  • green_card
    07-18 06:13 PM
    what number did you call? did you speak to a person or got an automated message?



    more...


    makeup The 2005 Jeep Liberty was 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. Fuel Delivery Diagram 2.8L CRD
  • Fuel Delivery Diagram 2.8L CRD



  • krishnam70
    07-05 11:45 AM
    Not a word said about this I485 fiasco on the two mostly watched networks (CNN, ABC). Why can't we try to get their attention in this matter. Please suggest ways of getting this published in the above networks.

    I sent emails to CNN, ABC. NBC, FOX and know of atleast 2 more people who have done so. They are busy covering what Paris did in jail and why bush let libby out ..





    girlfriend 2005 Jeep Liberty - Photo Gallery 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD



  • gc28262
    07-29 10:52 PM
    Searching in Google, the good way | Code Purity (http://blog.code-purity.com/archives/2009/7/24/searching_in_google_the_good/)


    There are huge set of techniques by which searching in Google can be done more accurately, and here is a list of them that I frequently use.


    1. Whenever we search for more than one keyword (i.e. computer programming, here we use 2 key word. a) computer b) programming) at a time Google will handle this keyword using a method called Boolean Default. Google's Boolean default is AND; that means if we enter query words without modifiers, Google will search for all of them. If we search for:

    computer programming


    Google will search for all the words. If we want to specify that either word is acceptable, we can put an OR between each item:

    computer OR programming


    If we want to exclude a query item from search results, use a -.(minus sign or dash:

    computer -programming


    Note that there is no space after the (-) sign.

    2. To search for a phrase use "" surrounding the phrase. like:

    "Some Interesting Google Search Technique"

    3. Period (.) and Asterisk (*) can also be used as traditionally used.

    4. To search anything from a specific site use site:site_name.

    google site:share-facts.blogspot.com

    This will search for the term google only in the specified site. Note that there is no space after the (:) sign.

    Eg: ead site:immigrationvoice.org

    5. To restrict search to title of web pages we can use intitle:search_keyword

    intitle:google

    6. Use inurl:search_keyword to restrict search to the URLs of web pages.

    inurl:google

    7. To search in body text use intext:search_keyword

    intext:html

    8. Searches for text in a page's link anchors

    inanchor:"google desktop"

    9. To search for a specific filetype use filetype:desired_file_type

    bangladesh filetype : pdf

    10. To search a copy of the page that Google indexed even if that site/page is no longer available at its original URL or has since changed its content completely. This is particularly useful for site/pages that change often.

    cache:share-facts.blogspot.com





    hairstyles 2005 Jeep Liberty 2005 Jeep 2005 Jeep Liberty Crd Limited. 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
  • 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited



  • ChainReaction
    08-10 09:12 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch073007_P.html

    Hi, i was looking at Murthy chat log and it states since H1b is a dual intend visa one may keep H1b status and do part time job on EAD ... she did mention that the rules is not crystal clear on some of these issues, but the doctrine of dual intent allows a person to be in both the I-485 and H1B statuses and allows him/her to file H1B extensions, even if the EAD has been used for work, etc., has anyone done that in the past or knows somenone please reply?



    Chat User : As many of us plan to start part-time businesses using EAD, if we are on H-1 and use an EAD for a part-time business, does it mean we abandon H1B status? Thank you for your service.

    Attorney Murthy : Actually, the H1B allows for dual intent. So even if one uses the EAD to start a PT business, if one closes the business or files an H1B extension with the current employer, that is an option to resume H-1 status. The rules are not crystal clear on some of these issues, but the doctrine of dual intent allows a person to be in both the I-485 and H1B statuses and allows him/her to file H1B extensions, even if the EAD has been used for work, etc.

    Chat User : I am applying for I-485 for my family, and my wife is on H1B. Can she travel to India on AP and work on H-1? Does she need to get H1B stamping, or can she use AP for travel and H-1 for work?

    Attorney Murthy : The general rule is that, after a person uses the AP, the safer approach is to work on the EAD, but the law allows such a person to also file for H1B extensions, as long as s/he is working with the H1B employer. As mentioned above, the law is not crystal clear on what must happen, and we find that it has been quite broad in this respect, since there are no clear-cut limitations. It would be safer / clearer to have the EAD.





    arnet
    11-02 12:13 AM
    yes, you need passport size photograph (2x2 inch) for AP/EAD. when you file I-485, you will file EAD/AP and for that you need photographs. you need atleast 2 photographs for EAD and 2 photographs for AP. check the photograph specifications in EAD/AP form instructions or in USCIS website. USCIS is very specific about the photograph, I know couple of friends whose EAD applications are sent back when they did meet their specifications. so pay attention to their specifications.

    check these websites for your reference inaddition to USCIS.gov:

    http://www.usvisanews.com/uscisphoto/guide.pdf

    http://www.usvisanews.com/uscisphoto/

    Disclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney so please consult one for your situations as laws/procedures are changing constantly.

    Are passport photographs needed?





    rajeshalex
    09-19 02:14 PM
    Another thing. Since the ticket starts from India base fare will be in INR and when u buy online the credit card company converts $ into INR. Usually credit card company exchange rate is lower than the ones provided by HDFC and other banks.

    Also check for foreign transaction charges imposed by credit card companies..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment