Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2006 Saturn Ion Red Line

images 2006 Saturn ION Red line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red Line Quad
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red Line Quad



  • ss1026
    07-06 01:27 PM
    Since 2000, a total of 182,694 work-based visas have not been given out because the immigration agency had fallen behind in processing applications, according to the 2007 report of the immigration agency�s ombudsman.

    as per ny times report...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

    This number is down to 132K as 50K were captured by the nursing/medical lobby probably in 2004 or 2005. Google for more info





    wallpaper 2006 Saturn ION Red Line Quad 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 SATURN ION ION Red Line
  • 2006 SATURN ION ION Red Line



  • IneedAllGreen
    10-20 03:42 PM
    First thing you can do is to get good education equivalent certificate from reputed company(like Trustforte). If your labor has stated that combination of degree is accepted then make sure that you write same wording in your edu equivalent certificate. Try to understand this that going to Appeal/AAO office is taking forever to response back (AS OF NOW THERE IS 26 MONTHS OF DELAY TO PROCESS I-140 THOUGH APPEAL PROCESS). How do I know about 26 months cause I got a letter from USCIS Washington DC office(through my Senetor) when I request Senetor's help in getting my I-140 approve from AAO office. So make sure that you prepare your document correctly before sending it to AAO/USCIS office. Foremost thing if your document has gone to AAO office then keep patience. After reading so many decisions from AAO office on I-140 appeal I understood that they will look into your case on de nuvo basis. Meaning AAO office will look at your all document that you sent from start to end to make sure that your appealed decision can be taken correctly. If you have enough time with you then I will recommend you to go through this AAO decisions. See link here Administrative Decisions (http://www.uscis.gov/uscis-ext-templating/uscis/jspoverride/errFrameset.jsp)

    Good luck with your I-140 appeal process.

    Thanks




    Hi,

    While filling the Labor my attorney used my education (Bachelor's degree BSc Comp Science and one year of diploma in computer science) and as well as the experience which was 8 yrs in 2008 for EB3. Then my labor got approved. So we applied for I140, then USCIS had an RFE on my case saying this education is not enough so my attorney prepared some documents showing this BSc Comp science is equivalent to US 4 yrs degree. Then in a month time immediatly I got my I140 denied, So after that my attorney appealed with I290 form, Still got rejected in 3 months then again my attorney re-appealed to it by adding some more information to it. So now the status is showing as Initial review with AAO.





    2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line
  • 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line



  • tempgc
    07-06 11:29 AM
    Are you aware of July 2nd visa bulletin fiasco. It affected atleast 5-7 00 000 foreign workers each getting a loss of 3-4 000 dollars. DOS and USCIS played a bad game.
    Can you http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html investigate and give us more details
    Thanks





    2011 2006 SATURN ION ION Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red Line
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red Line



  • WeShallOvercome
    10-30 01:39 PM
    Can anybody tell what does ^^^^bump^^^^ mean. Is it that the message is deleted by someone, or moved elsehwhere?

    The threads are displayed on the web page in the descending order of the last update time. People just write SOMETHING in a thread to keep it on the top of the page and prevent it from going on to the 2nd page.

    Most people use 'Bump" to bump the thread up :), but it can be anything



    more...


    2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. (Saturn ION Red Line w)
  • (Saturn ION Red Line w)



  • seeking_GC
    02-23 01:29 PM
    Does anyone else have a problem clicking the last forum topic on the left side. I am using IE7 and never have a hyperlink to click on for that one topic only.
    -a
    Yes I am using IE7 and I have the same issue. Even for the 2nd last topic I have to really scroll my mouse all over so I can find the hyperlink.





    2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. Stock 2006 Saturn ION Red Line
  • Stock 2006 Saturn ION Red Line



  • subba
    01-04 04:06 PM
    I know we missed the Dec 31st goal, but sounds like we brought in new members at a faster pace than in the past.
    Hopefully all these new memebers will be active participants and donors.



    more...


    2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. Saturn ION Red Line with Competition Package
  • Saturn ION Red Line with Competition Package



  • gonecrazyonh4
    03-20 01:06 PM
    Does Talent Bill provision for work authorisation for H1B Spouses mean H4's will be allowed to work?

    http://immigrationpage.com/recentnews.php

    Read below

    The TALENT Bill For Employment - Based - Immigration

    The American Immigration Lawyers Association is currently working as part of a coalition of corporations, universities, research institutions and trade associations to help fix problems in the employment-based immigration system. To this end, the coalition has written a stand-alone bill that would assist U.S. businesses in alleviating the specialty occupation worker shortage. Dubbed the "TALENT" bill, the proposal calls for Congress to "address numerous concerns in the employment-based immigration system that hinder the ability to attract, hire and retain the best talent the world has to offer, while facilitating retention of such individuals to create additional innovation and downstream jobs in the United States." Among a variety of other excellent provisions, the TALENT bill would:

    * exempt U.S.-educated workers with advanced degrees from the H-1B cap and permit work authorization for spouses of H-1B workers
    * create a market-based H-1B cap beginning with a base level of 115,000
    * revise the current employment-based preference categories and exempt an expanded EB-1 group from the EB cap, exempt EB-2 from the labor certification requirement, eliminate per-country quotas

    Recently, the text of the bill, was distributed to key Senators in the hope of finding a sponsor for the bill in full, or, short of this, incorporating significant portions of the bill into a new Comprehensive Immigration Reform package





    2010 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red line
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red line



  • anilsal
    12-05 12:09 PM
    I see some of the posts about lawyers screwing up..well if I go ahead telling my story in detail, of how he messed up my H-1B filing, people would be amazed. His law office on my qualifications specified "Masters of Science in Science" based on which USCIS sent a simple RFE to specify more about my degree in the US, and to which he didnt even file the reply on time and my case was closed by USCIS. He personally informed me a reply has been filed, which never was due to the way they handle work in the office, I presume..It was anyways a mental harrassment as I not only took advice from 5 different lawyers and had to refile an H-1 and get out of the country to get an I-94.

    I think the way some of these lawyers are working, we should ask for things as minute as FEDEX or UPS tracking receipts. Just my two cents.

    do not name law firms in your posts-- admin.

    That is why the online case tracker from USCIS is important. Get the receipt numbers and you can track as to what is happening - RFE, approval, denial etc and they can email when the case status changes.



    more...


    2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. Saturn ION Red Line with
  • Saturn ION Red Line with



  • map_boiler
    04-28 11:22 AM
    ...that the new job is similar or related to the pending I-485 application.

    Also, I was reading on the murthy forum that you would need to file your intent of invoking AC21 with USCIS. If you don't file your intent with USCIS, they may deny the I-485 application if your current employer revoked the approved I-140. As per rules, If you file your intent for invoking AC21 with USCIS, your current employer will NOT be able to revoke the I-140.

    Even with letting USCIS know, they're known to have issued denials by mistake or in some cases, NOID's (Notice of Intent to Deny) after the employer filed to revoke the I-140. Proceed cautiously and consult your immigration attorney before you do anything.

    Good luck!





    hair 2006 Saturn ION Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red Line Quad
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red Line Quad



  • akilhere
    01-21 12:35 PM
    If you do invoke AC-21, you might have problems with your petition as there seems to be a big difference between a Sr. Program Manager and a Programmer Analyst.

    However, if i were you, i would still take up the new role and send in the AC21. There is a possibilityt hat they will approve it.

    What's the point of a GC if you are locked in on your career growth anyways!?! Remember, these are your most productive years!



    more...


    2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line
  • 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line



  • gconmymind
    09-23 04:47 PM
    :D:D Great sense of humor....or are serious?


    I think he is serious. 485 receipt numbers may not be in sequence. Eg. TSC may assign one receipt number to 485 and the next one to 765.

    This is my understanding





    hot (Saturn ION Red Line w) 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. Saturn Ion Red Line - Rear
  • Saturn Ion Red Line - Rear



  • jkm2282
    01-07 09:06 PM
    Thanks. The VO did said that the visa has been issued and the PP would be delivered to me in 5-7 days. It's been over a week now and i am getting all tensed about this whole thing. Can i just go over to the consulate and enquire about it? There is no appointment needed?



    more...


    house 2006 Saturn ION Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2004 Saturn ION Red
  • 2004 Saturn ION Red



  • sdudeja
    01-29 08:31 PM
    I checked online for my daughter's 485 and it shows approved and document(possibly GC):eek: mailed on 12 Jan. But my status shows RFE stage. Another interesting thing is my daughter got fingerprinting for Jan 15. She has already done fingerprinting with us in Dec 07. Even if it was to be approved for my daughter how it can happen that she goes for FP on 15 Jan and they mailed document. I dont know what is going on. Any suggestions?





    tattoo Stock 2006 Saturn ION Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red Line
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red Line



  • Morty
    04-19 01:45 AM
    My pleasure. MOTIC will resolve your issue. Your lawyer will manage it. Good luck.

    What does MOTIC means? Thanks in advance for your reply...



    more...


    pictures Saturn ION Red Line with Competition Package 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red Line
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red Line



  • j0se
    09-15 06:52 PM
    that was quite a journey!! i think half way through it i realised that i will not be making this effect again (at least too kickly...)

    www.alt-student.co.uk/bs5.htm


    i have to say that flash MX's 'distribute to layers' feature came in really handy for this

    thanks again

    sleep = true
    :)





    dresses Saturn Ion Red Line - Rear 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION RED LINE
  • 2006 Saturn ION RED LINE



  • anai
    09-22 08:51 AM
    just FYI, came back via SFO and had no reentry issues.

    Great. Good that you went and good to know that there were no issues.



    more...


    makeup Saturn ION Red Line with 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. 2006 Saturn ION Red Line
  • 2006 Saturn ION Red Line



  • H1B2GC
    10-02 06:24 PM
    USCIS addresses RFE's to attorney who represents you, you will not get the RFE. Even if you call USCIS, they will not provide you with clear details.

    Try calling them to know about your RFE; you might get lucky!





    girlfriend 2006 Saturn ION Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. Saturn Ion Red Line 2006
  • Saturn Ion Red Line 2006



  • mayitbesoon
    11-29 01:36 PM
    can someone tell me how to find LUD on the online status. Thanks.





    hairstyles 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line 2006 Saturn Ion Red Line. saturn ion red line picture
  • saturn ion red line picture



  • vikki76
    09-18 03:12 PM
    Take infopass, go with your welcome notice, get 551 stamp - it will allow you to travel until you get the physical card. Usually, 551 stamp is valid 1 year from the date of stamping.

    I know some people who have traveled using 551 stamp in the past. They had to go through secondary inspection, carried all their docs with them, but everything went fine.





    champu
    02-18 07:31 PM
    Your lawyer does not know what he is talking about. There is no need to do anything. If you were on H1-B and still working at the same company, you are still under H1-B not under EAD no matter how you entered the USA.
    You will lose H1B status if and ONLY IF, you use EAD.

    AP is only a re-entry permit and has no effect on your immigration status.

    Vivek -

    I have similar situation.
    Now, my H1b expires in a few months. I am wondering whether I am eligible for H1b extension as I have Parolee I-94.
    Please let me know. Thanks





    glus
    11-19 01:10 PM
    H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.

    did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.

    Hello GcDreamer05,
    Please read my previous post. I hope it explains why it is possible to receive H-4 extension while working on EAD at the same time.

    Regards,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment