Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2010 Bmw M5 Interior

images Receives his 2010 BMW M5 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. BMW M5 F10 Spied 1
  • BMW M5 F10 Spied 1



  • PDOCT05
    10-29 11:00 PM
    ^^^^^^bump^^^^^





    wallpaper BMW M5 F10 Spied 1 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Interior 2010 Manhart Racing
  • Interior 2010 Manhart Racing



  • natrajs
    02-10 04:14 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Congrats and Best Wishes

    Your H1B extension request will be automatically denied and you don't have to worry about.

    its been a long wait, Congrats again





    2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Used BMW M5 2010 for sale
  • Used BMW M5 2010 for sale



  • jasmin45
    08-10 07:55 PM
    Thanks Jasmine/lacrossegc/etal,

    Btw, one twist I have is that my birth certificate is in Punjabi. How should I get that translated. Is there a procedure? Or simply should/can I get some equivalent, such as affidavite from my parents attested by some govt authority etc.,


    Also, in case I can't make it now (depends on preponing air tickets etc), may I have to wait couple of more years. My priority date is Mar'05 and EB2. Some rough idea atleast..

    thanks so much,
    -Prasad
    PS: really thanks.. a zillion. I am not even able to contact my attorney now. So your responses are helping me invaluably.
    You can get it translated in India iteself and get it notarized... or get an affadivit notarized from both parents for birth certificate.. that should do it and you do not have to bother about translation.

    Regarding dates, no one knows when will it be current again.. as long as you have valid H1 and approved 140 you are good to continue to get 3 years extensions... until it becomes current again..





    2011 Interior 2010 Manhart Racing 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2010 BMW M5 4-door Sedan
  • 2010 BMW M5 4-door Sedan



  • gxtrader
    09-28 01:04 AM
    After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.

    He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.

    I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)

    Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.

    That's real strange! Had the same dream but in mine J.B. beat you up real bad.....for poor spelling! :D



    more...


    2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Space Gray Metallic 2010 BMW
  • Space Gray Metallic 2010 BMW



  • reddymjm
    10-20 10:30 AM
    I understand your frustration, but its like holding IV responsible for getting your GC - that does not seem right.

    Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.

    My First donation was in Jan 2006. The latest one was, 100$ for the Washington meet this year. And I had a lot more in between. This will be just on top of it. How is my GC is related to IV. I dont think I am holding anybody responsible for it.





    2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2007 BMW M5 Touring - Interior
  • 2007 BMW M5 Touring - Interior



  • yabadaba
    06-20 09:23 AM
    take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there

    total cost 19 cents



    more...


    2010 Bmw M5 Interior. mw M5 in 2011,
  • mw M5 in 2011,



  • iv_only_hope
    09-30 03:24 PM
    there was a thread yesterday discussing this news. It is indeed welcome news. Atleast now USCIS should concentrate on FIFO approvals. There are just too many 2003/4/5 EB-2I applicants waiting in line when 2006 applicants got approved in a frenzy last couple of months...what a cruel joke! and for EB-3I, this news may reveal the total number of cases pending. Nobody seemed to know the accurate count...

    Sorry I didnt see the thread. Still dont actually. Where is it? Thanks.





    2010 Used BMW M5 2010 for sale 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Receives his 2010 BMW M5
  • Receives his 2010 BMW M5



  • desi3933
    11-23 10:23 AM
    do we need a UK visa even if we have a valid stamped US passport?

    US citizens don't need visa to visit UK and most European nations.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2009 BMW 750I Interior View
  • 2009 BMW 750I Interior View



  • nixstor
    10-27 04:06 PM
    Nah.. I think the talk to power guys skim the whole thing and ask him questions. He didnt even ask him about these issues. Now its Sen Brownback





    hair 2010 BMW M5 4-door Sedan 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2010 BMW 535i Gran Turismo
  • 2010 BMW 535i Gran Turismo



  • gcseeker2002
    11-04 03:29 PM
    Also thanks to the sleeping gowda(devegowda) family and congress party in karnataka for being so busy amassing massive amount of personal wealth and fighting with BJP that they gave up any interest to ask for the consulate in Bangalore.



    more...


    2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Lexus Gs400h. 2007 Bmw M3
  • Lexus Gs400h. 2007 Bmw M3



  • desi3933
    02-26 11:14 PM
    Thank you for your reply. The scenario would be...if my husband loses his H1B due to a layoff, etc, then I would lose my H4 status. In that case, will I still be able to enter the US on a B1/B2 as it was initially valid till 2013.

    No.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hot Space Gray Metallic 2010 BMW 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Bmw M5 Interior 2010.
  • Bmw M5 Interior 2010.



  • diptam
    04-11 11:16 PM
    I've a terrible situation now:

    My current H1 is probably going to be cancelled by Apr 30th , I'm looking for a Job on my EAD and will hopefully get one soon by Apr 30th.

    However H1 cancellation means H4 will get auto-cancelled - Is that true ? If yes, then my spouse will lose her status ?? She couldn't apply for her "derivative 485" when I filed mine in July 2007 due to wrong DOB on Birth Certificate. Pricipal Applicant's priority Date is Mar 2005 and EB3-I and there is no signs for it to be current within next 3-4 years.

    What are my spouse's options without falling out of status or leaving the country and remain separated for 3-4 yrs or more years till the PD gets current ? We have a Kid who is US citizen.

    Thanks much!



    more...


    house 2010 GMC Granite Concept 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2010 BMW M5
  • 2010 BMW M5



  • kondur_007
    10-20 09:53 AM
    Dear Friends, my 140 just got approved at TSC (EB3-India, PD Feb 03, 140/485 filed in July 07). Given the current economic turmoil, my company may lay off people. I have a valid EAD till Oct 09. God forbid, if I can't find another job here after my layoff, is it legal to go to my home country (i.e., India) for a few months and then come back before Oct 09 to renew my EAD? Assuming the USCIS doesn't adjudicate my 485 while I'm away, could I have any problems at the port of entry (since I would be using Advance Parole but wouldn't have a job)?

    Thanks.

    GG_007

    There are two issues you must consider (at minimum):

    1. You must have a permanent job offer from the sponsoring (or AC21 employer if you are already ported) through out the period of pending 485. You should be able to verify this at any point as soon as asked for by USCIS. So make sure, your employer still supports your GC process and is ready to provide such letter and is willing to hire you after GC approval. If not, you must find another same or similar (AC21) job position and make sure that they will provide such letter. This arrangement needs to be made with certainty before you leave.

    2. Must have a valid AP (for you and all family members) and must return back before the expiry of AP. Now, in general, as long as you have valid AP, they do not give you hard time at the POE (under most circumstances). There are few exceptions (especially in texas; or so I have heard) where POE officer gave hard time, but that is not the rule.

    Good Luck.





    tattoo 2007 BMW M5 Touring - Interior 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. BMW M5 Sedan 2011 Interior
  • BMW M5 Sedan 2011 Interior



  • looneytunezez
    05-19 01:51 PM
    bump ^^^^



    more...


    pictures mw M5 in 2011, 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. tattoo 2010 BMW M5,
  • tattoo 2010 BMW M5,



  • eadguru
    11-05 09:32 PM
    FP recd - 11/05

    ==========================================
    I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
    (TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/12/07.
    I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
    EAD card ordered on 10/19 from VSC. Received 10/29
    AP - RFE for clear copies of PP
    FP - Recd 11/05

    Congrats! Thanks for the feedback. From which center (TSC or VSC) your FP received.





    dresses Bmw M5 Interior 2010. 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2012 BMW M5 Caught on the
  • 2012 BMW M5 Caught on the



  • singhsa3
    07-25 03:55 PM
    That exactly my point too. Any unique protest idea should be shared among us and saved for future use.
    I agree that protest idea should not be misused. They have listened to us once now they will say "what else they want". Though there are more long terms issues but i guess protest ideas can be saved for later on or wait for the momentum to buildup itself.



    more...


    makeup 2009 BMW 750I Interior View 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. 2010 GMC Granite Concept
  • 2010 GMC Granite Concept



  • gc_dream07
    01-31 09:39 PM
    Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.





    girlfriend BMW M5 Sedan 2011 Interior 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. Evo IX - Page 2 - BMW 3-Series
  • Evo IX - Page 2 - BMW 3-Series



  • puzon23
    02-12 10:56 AM
    To Whom It May Concern:

    My H1B expires in July 2010 so I would have to start the PERM process now. In this current economic downturn it seems that it will be extremely difficult to get PERM certified. I also have a Permanent Residence to Canada. My current US employer would be willing to let me go to Canada for 1 year (and work for him remotely) so my H1B clock resets and then reapply for a fresh 6 years of H1B after I came back.

    What would be your advice: go to Canada and wait 1 year and then come back on H1B and apply for GC once things get better or risk it now and start PERM in this time? Please note that I live in New York City so it is even harder to get PERM as there are so many people here. I would like to apply in EB2 category.

    Please advise.

    Thank you so much for your time!





    hairstyles Lexus Gs400h. 2007 Bmw M3 2010 Bmw M5 Interior. G Power Hurricane RR BMW M5
  • G Power Hurricane RR BMW M5



  • chantu
    09-18 10:13 PM
    I am planning to book tickets for my parents travelling from India to US and returning back to India after 2 months. I have some questions:

    1) Is it necessary to book tickets in India?

    2) If not, Can I book tickets through orbitz or expedia in the US and send them the e-tickets?

    Please reply with your experiences.

    Thanks in advance!





    pappu
    12-05 09:36 PM
    I bet they won't let a VB programmer in!!!

    You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?





    gotgc?
    11-19 01:07 PM
    H1 renewal i can understand but you need not apply for h4 renewal if your wife is working on EAD. Because if she wants to come back on h4, she always can and does not need h4 to be renewed now.

    did you check with your attorney, if she absolutely has to do h4 renewal.

    I understand that H4 Renewal is not really required; but if something happens to our AOS, then I will be on H1 and she willl be out of status and has to go out of country and come back on H4. Its always good to maintain both of our NIV status and also it helps to get 3 year DL renewal etc...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment