Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv

images Ute SSV, Holden Calais V 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 holden ve series ii ute
  • 2011 holden ve series ii ute



  • kkmajid
    10-16 01:43 PM
    Hi

    I am currently a masters student in an american university. My
    graduation is in May 2007. I am planning to apply for H1B visa soon
    after.

    1. Assuming that my H1B status is approved and I recieve my H1B papers
    by October, how long should I wait until my employer can file for my
    greencard application?

    2. It is been announced that the premium processing for the labor
    certification is available. This means that there is 2 week decesion
    instead of months like before. Therefore how much would be the time
    from after the application will I be able to change my status from H1B
    to permanent resident and recieve my greencard? Does the premium
    processing shorten the time?

    Kambi





    wallpaper 2011 holden ve series ii ute 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 Holden VE II Commodore
  • 2011 Holden VE II Commodore



  • reddymjm
    03-11 01:02 PM
    I just emailed mine to info@immigrationvoice.org.





    2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 holden ve series ii ute
  • 2011 holden ve series ii ute



  • Cataphract
    02-20 10:47 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/Flyer_Formated.pdf


    Thanks for the flyer link - that takes out any excuse from anybody who is still on the fringe.





    2011 2011 Holden VE II Commodore 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2007 Holden VE Ute SSV
  • 2007 Holden VE Ute SSV



  • jaggu bhai
    08-10 11:58 AM
    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,

    Thanks glus

    down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
    thats why we r planning to change!

    tx



    more...


    2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2007 Holden VE SS V Ute - Bed
  • 2007 Holden VE SS V Ute - Bed



  • amitpan007
    06-29 03:21 PM
    Paying little extra for few months is better than remaining uninsured. Check with your employer and health insurance if there is a pre-existing condition clause for maternity. Usually, there is none and in that case you can take a cheaper individual plan for now to cover for office visits (and pay discounted rates for those as most of them will count against deductible in any decently priced plan you choose) and later shift to employer plan as delivery time gets closer. But one thing to keep in mind is that usually depending on employer size and health insurance company you choose, declaring current status as pregnant may add more premium later.





    2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. Lumina Ute. trade me chevy
  • Lumina Ute. trade me chevy



  • sachisdis
    02-23 07:48 PM
    Hi,
    Im from India and joined the company 4 years back as Programmer/Analyst. I have an Bachelors in Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) and experience of 4 years & 8 months before joining the company. The company field for GC under EB3, priority date: November 2008 and I-140 approved date: November 2009.

    With nearing 9 years of experience company promoted me to Sr. Programmer/Analyst consultant and is ready to file the case in EB2.

    My question:
    1. My priority date from EB3 is November 6, 2008. So after approval of fresh labor for EB2, can the new I-140 for EB2 be filed with the old priority date of EB3 ?
    2. Can the same company hold two I-140 for the same employee? That is keep the EB3 I-140 active and apply for EB2 I-140 till the EB2 clears/approves ?
    3. The designation & job duties can be the same as that of EB3 or need to be changed.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 Holden VE Series II SS V8
  • 2011 Holden VE Series II SS V8



  • TEKNMEK
    03-02 11:06 AM
    How important is it to have a letter from the client for h4 to h1. Though the person has the paystubs till date.

    TIA

    It is advisable to have the letter just incase if the officer asks for it. Although in my case, the officer did not ask for the letter.





    2010 2011 holden ve series ii ute 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. Ute SSV, Holden Calais V
  • Ute SSV, Holden Calais V



  • GC_1000Watt
    07-29 05:43 PM
    Thank you gc_1000_waats, My attorney also suggested the same as you had mentioned.
    So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?

    Well the reason is money. When you are reapplying you are paying the full fees to USCIS again ( I am sure USCIS likes it :D).

    I am not too sure but I guess when you file MTR, you are not required to pay any fees.



    more...


    2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. The SS-V Ute is a drive that
  • The SS-V Ute is a drive that



  • fromnaija
    08-08 06:55 PM
    where ever u r getting ur info from shree19772000 ...I soooooooooooooooo hope it is true !!! :D

    See the title of his post: PREDICTION....





    hair 2007 Holden VE Ute SSV 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. VE COMMODORE amp; SS SSV SV6
  • VE COMMODORE amp; SS SSV SV6



  • Dhundhun
    11-21 04:12 PM
    #1. Usually duration, designation and salary to be provided by company.

    #2. The role or work related description can be provided by co-worker.

    If RFE is related to #1, and company is closed, then lawyer (or yourself) has to present your case with whatever evidences are there (e.g. company is closed, follow up with ex-management to get certificates, etc).



    more...


    2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. Holden Commodore Ve Series 2.
  • Holden Commodore Ve Series 2.



  • GCplease
    08-16 02:33 PM
    Thank you guys.

    What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.

    I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?

    You think we have no choice here but to pay?

    I'm sorry and thanks for your help.

    You really can't do much about it now.

    If you wanna fight your employer, you may end getting fired.

    So, just bite the bullet and pay.





    hot 2007 Holden VE SS V Ute - Bed 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2012 Kia Rio Sedan Side View 600x359 2011 Holden VE II Commodore SSV
  • 2012 Kia Rio Sedan Side View 600x359 2011 Holden VE II Commodore SSV



  • pappu
    08-19 01:27 PM
    Hi,

    My wife's EAD is expiring on 8/3, and the renewal was filed on 5/19 w/ notice date 5/24.
    We have just requested expedite request but may not get it in time.

    She just entered into USA using AP in July.
    485 was filed in Aug 07.

    If she continues to work till the EAD is processed, would she be protected under rule 245K? Does she need to stop working immediately?

    And what happens if she does not get the EAD by Aug 19 (90 days)? Would the infopass office issue an interim EAD based on the application?

    Thanks,

    You can ask this in the Attorney conference call today



    more...


    house 2011 holden ve ss ute spec 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. Holden+commodore+ssv+ute
  • Holden+commodore+ssv+ute



  • pd_recapturing
    03-07 08:46 PM
    I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?





    tattoo Lumina Ute. trade me chevy 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. The Holden VE Series II SS Ute
  • The Holden VE Series II SS Ute



  • Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
    :D :D

    That's funny!

    And, I don't mind at all. :)



    more...


    pictures 2011 Holden VE Series II SS V8 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. BLOONESS Holden VE SSV Ute
  • BLOONESS Holden VE SSV Ute



  • casper21
    07-29 10:46 AM
    Can someone give answer to my question??? Please..................





    dresses 2012 Kia Rio Sedan Side View 600x359 2011 Holden VE II Commodore SSV 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 Holden VE Series II SS V8
  • 2011 Holden VE Series II SS V8



  • tabletpc
    01-11 09:29 AM
    Guys please help me with below questions.

    Q1:I have switched from H-4 to H-1 starting from Oct 1st, 2007. However, I have not started working yet. Does this invalidate my h-1?
    Nope..!!! Unless the employer revoke the H1b it won't be invalidated.
    Q2: I am travelling to India very soon and planning to come back using AP obtained thru my husband's GC process. Will there be any problem. What should I tell at port of entry, if they ask about my approved H-1 but not worked on H-1?
    Unless you come under the payroll of your H1b employer , POE people won't get to know. If att they ask, just be ready with a good reason.Q3. Do I need to cancel my H-1 before I ago since I am not going for H-1 stamping and also planning to work on EAD once I come back?
    [B]Just plan your visit forgetting the fact that you ahve approved H1b. For all purpose you are on h4.

    B]
    I appreciate your advice

    Have a nice trip..!!!



    more...


    makeup The SS-V Ute is a drive that 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 holden ve ss ute spec
  • 2011 holden ve ss ute spec



  • arunmohan
    03-06 11:19 PM
    I will fax it on Monday.





    girlfriend The Holden VE Series II SS Ute 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 holden ve series ii ute
  • 2011 holden ve series ii ute



  • Roger Binny
    08-11 06:48 AM
    Answers in bold...

    Gurus,
    A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.

    So, what options do we have ?
    a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
    - As usual no one knows

    b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
    - Can you be more elaborate on this

    c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
    (I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
    - If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Holden Commodore Ve Series 2. 2011 Holden Ve Ii Ute Ssv. 2011 New Holden Ute Series in
  • 2011 New Holden Ute Series in



  • aries
    07-18 10:48 PM
    Do you have a sample cover letter that you can share for self filing of EAD/AP and to what address the application should be posted. Thanks for the response..


    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$





    jsb
    01-29 01:03 PM
    Oh yeah, we are demainding an RFE (request for evidence) to substantiate this gossip....
    ...not demanding an RFE, but making an RFE and demanding an answer. The initiator of this thread must have heard it as a wish, but wishfully being optimistic, reported it as a news.





    HereIComeGC
    03-26 11:06 AM
    I will go first: 50%

    :p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment