Friday, June 10, 2011

2014 cadillac escalade

images 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 2014 cadillac escalade. and Cadillac Escalade in
  • and Cadillac Escalade in



  • same_old_guy
    07-05 04:32 PM
    You should be ashamed to use LC subs and bragging about it here. People like you are making the whole things worse. When you get your I-140 rejected you can start nagging about how unfair the system is !!





    wallpaper and Cadillac Escalade in 2014 cadillac escalade. a Cadillac Escalade
  • a Cadillac Escalade



  • pappu
    09-24 10:14 AM
    My problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization and path to citizenship, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    The same people who favor legals in such discussions, become anti-legal when they have a chance to do something for legals. Why a simple bill like recapture not introduced by these same people till now?

    Overall Immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lot could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.





    2014 cadillac escalade. 2009 Cadillac Escalade
  • 2009 Cadillac Escalade



  • waitin_toolong
    07-26 12:30 PM
    yes after July 30th the fee goes up





    2011 a Cadillac Escalade 2014 cadillac escalade. Design of Cadillac Escalade
  • Design of Cadillac Escalade



  • wandmaker
    10-30 02:33 PM
    Read this - http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/Infopassfe0405.pdf

    What does taking Infopass mean?

    Thank you.



    more...


    2014 cadillac escalade. #39;07 Cadillac Escalade
  • #39;07 Cadillac Escalade



  • raydon
    10-17 12:06 PM
    Dont engage in such Cliche mentality,tell the significance of the festival, I dont understand most of the Indian Parents are engaged in propogating such a behavior in kids. Instill strong character,values and traditions in your kids.Not this kind of half baked crap.
    Happy Deepavali to all.

    Agree with you on that. We don't need a customized boilerplate narrative version of an important event for immigrants of Indian origin/ethnicity.

    Happy Diwali to all immigrants for whom it has significance.





    2014 cadillac escalade. To New Cadillac Escalade,
  • To New Cadillac Escalade,



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    02-28 03:22 PM
    the other option you have is to go back to your home country and invoke counsellar processing. In that case, you dont have to give up your green card and career, if you do not want to continue in the same category specified in your H1B, but, your studies will be impacted.



    more...


    2014 cadillac escalade. 2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum - Click above for high-res image
  • 2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum - Click above for high-res image



  • me_myself
    12-19 04:55 PM
    I am on H1 for the last 3 years. Got my H1 renewed for 3 years last month. Now i have to go back to India for one year (2009) and come back at 2010. I will not be in a payroll for 2009. When i come back to US at 2010, i am planning to start my Green Card processing. I want to know if my one year stay in India will affect my Green Card processing in any way?

    Thanks a lot.





    2010 2009 Cadillac Escalade 2014 cadillac escalade. 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
  • 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid



  • unseenguy
    11-30 08:48 PM
    He is an Anti



    more...


    2014 cadillac escalade. 2014 cadillac ats coupe
  • 2014 cadillac ats coupe



  • levelup3
    12-19 10:24 AM
    Thanks for all your post





    hair Design of Cadillac Escalade 2014 cadillac escalade. 2014 cadillac ats gm
  • 2014 cadillac ats gm



  • myvoice23
    06-26 10:04 AM
    Did you report that you used AC-21 to USCIS? If so, then it might be triggered a LUD in your 485. Nothing to worrry.



    more...


    2014 cadillac escalade. Rumormill: 2014 Cadillac ATS-V
  • Rumormill: 2014 Cadillac ATS-V



  • akhilmahajan
    06-06 08:55 AM
    Gurus,

    When I filed/sent my Paper based I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) form yesterday I forgot to attach the photographs along with it. I just realised it now.

    Now what are the options I have. Will USCIS reject my I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) application packet and send it back or would they ask for RFE(Request for Evidence) of photograph.

    Or is it OK to send the photographs and mention the Alien A# .

    Has any body been through this situation before. I was planning on using AP for travel to INDIA in the few months now I guess I am in serious mess.

    Your help is much appreciated.

    If you dont mind, can you share what supporting documents you submitted.
    Thanks a lot.





    hot #39;07 Cadillac Escalade 2014 cadillac escalade. 2011-cadillac-escalade-ESV-
  • 2011-cadillac-escalade-ESV-



  • willwin
    10-01 03:09 PM
    Where did everyone get the 10 days estimate from??

    As far as I read, the production date for the new system is 10/29.. So, maybe suprises in December bulletin.

    I don't think there will be any surprises for the next 9 months as India and China have very limited quota per year. Besides the overflow that happens during the last quarter, I guess it is going to be a snail crawl for EB2.

    EB3 India - well, can hibernate for the next 3-4 years.



    more...


    house 2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum rear 3/4 view 2014 cadillac escalade. Cadillac : Escalade - Images
  • Cadillac : Escalade - Images



  • MightyIndian
    10-04 11:02 PM
    see my signature





    tattoo To New Cadillac Escalade, 2014 cadillac escalade. 2011 cadillac escalade hybrid
  • 2011 cadillac escalade hybrid



  • smuggymba
    11-22 07:22 PM
    have a US visa stamped and has not expired, they will not let you board a plane to UK.

    If you have GC, then there is no need for transit visa. If you are on AP, then you will need transit visa.

    I think in the 50s and 60s, an Indian passport holder could enter the UK based on holding a commonwealth passport. Wonder why that policy changed? ;)

    do we need a UK visa even if we have a valid stamped US passport?



    more...


    pictures 2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum - Click above for high-res image 2014 cadillac escalade. 2014 Cadillac ATS and ATS-V
  • 2014 Cadillac ATS and ATS-V



  • myimmiv
    12-18 04:26 PM
    I entered in Atlanta GA, with 45 days of validity remaining on my AP. No questions asked.
    Thanks a lot truthinspector





    dresses 2011-cadillac-escalade-ESV- 2014 cadillac escalade. 2014 cadillac converj concept
  • 2014 cadillac converj concept



  • vsattri
    07-14 12:12 PM
    Question is when was the application posted. 11 th july seems to be the date they processed the application. Not necessarily the recpt date.



    more...


    makeup 2014 cadillac ats coupe 2014 cadillac escalade. 2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum rear 3/4 view
  • 2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum rear 3/4 view



  • kumar1
    04-02 09:56 AM
    ---





    girlfriend 2011 cadillac escalade hybrid 2014 cadillac escalade. 2011 Cadillac Escalade and
  • 2011 Cadillac Escalade and



  • chanduv23
    07-13 07:38 AM
    Please sign your petition and give support to Congresswoman Lofgren's requests from her letter dated July 9th, 2007. Doing so is the only way we can begin to restore fairness to this process.

    http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff

    Can you tell more about your organization, maybe you must merge with IV, more numbers more strength.

    Contact IV core.





    hairstyles Rumormill: 2014 Cadillac ATS-V 2014 cadillac escalade. 2014 cadillac ats
  • 2014 cadillac ats



  • small2006
    08-08 02:46 PM
    How did your GC process turn out? Any RFEs because of this?

    Basically I don't have a problem with amending my H1B if it does not do me any harm when it comes to my GC. What's most irritating is that my GC attny who has all the answers and could very easily advice me what to do suggested to set up a PAID CONSULTATION with their H1B attorney to discuss this. I am almost certain that eventual conclusion will be that its o.k. to amend the H1B. Even during this time after having spent the 1000s of $$$ for my GC they still want to milk me for more money and that's more troublesome than anything else. Its just the attitude.

    Having said all this, I think I am going to spend the $$, talk to the H1B attny just for my own satisfaction.

    Sorry about the rant and thanks for hearing me out.




    May not be direct answer to your question, but I had the same issue 3 years back - though my situation was a little bit different as I was changing dept. within the company - i also had arguments from both sides of the fences......eventually the company lawyer went ahead and filed an AMMENDED H1-B!!!!!......And on my GC application it has been shown as 2 different jobs.....now the sad part....when I suggested to the lawyer to file in EB-2 category instead of EB-3 (I know it also depends on the job description) because I had experience (previous job in the same company) + MS degree......the same lawyer said that it is not counted as 2 separate jobs because you were in the same company:(.......might be he was correct both the time (though I have my own doubts).....but I would advise to do what the lawyer suggests......unless you have some solid proof to back your theory!!!





    rockstart
    01-28 09:08 AM
    Sorry to break the bad news but technically the grounds for H1 extensions are no longer valid. Your only chance is if your appeal is in process because that keeps your application alive. Also recommended is to file a fresh PERM asap.





    guyfromsg
    07-16 11:02 PM
    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.

    I-140 is Application for Immigration petition. To apply for 485 you have need to have 140 approved/pending or should be filed concurrently. Medical is required as part of 485.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment