Thursday, June 9, 2011

2pac wallpapers

images awesome wallpaper of 2pac? 2pac wallpapers. Want a cool wallpaper of 2pac?
  • Want a cool wallpaper of 2pac?



  • bbct
    02-18 10:51 AM
    I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.

    So check with attorney.

    This is not true. We are a case study for this scenario. We were not able file to our I-485 because my wife was out-of-status by not working on H1B. Our attorney advised to go out of the country and come back on H4 so we can file our I-485. If you have received H1-B approval with I-94 attached to it, it means your COS was requested by the employer and your new status is H1B and not H4. Even if you have unexpired H4 visa stamp in your passport it becomes invalid. You will get a new visa when you go for stamping.





    wallpaper Want a cool wallpaper of 2pac? 2pac wallpapers. 2pac, The, best rapper, ever,
  • 2pac, The, best rapper, ever,



  • DSLStart
    06-03 02:44 PM
    Did you also mail them other supporting documents such as:
    copy of current I-94
    copy of I-485 receipt
    DL/PP first two pages etc?
    These are all mandatory supporting documents to be mailed.

    I just got the RFE for the I-131 and they just asked for two pictures.
    I applied online and the asked me not to send anything, so now they requested these pics.

    I already sent them, so hopefully I'll get my travel document soon!





    2pac wallpapers. 2pac wallpaper.
  • 2pac wallpaper.



  • jkays94
    07-11 09:37 PM
    Wasn't it Condi who said that this fiasco was a 'small inconvenience' to the applicants ?? A creative open letter ad highlighting the absurdity of this comment in a major paper would drive the message home, just like Alberto Gonzalez's classmates from Harvard did when they published an ad in the Washington post : http://websrvr80il.audiovideoweb.com/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2007/Page%20A13%205-15-07.pdf





    2011 2pac, The, best rapper, ever, 2pac wallpapers. 2pac wallpaper 2pac sevenler
  • 2pac wallpaper 2pac sevenler



  • GreeNever
    02-08 04:33 PM
    Hi eb3_nepa,

    I share your views. It's just that 'venting it out' at times may not amount to a total undermining of the merit involved, much as it seems that way. This is not to justify this either. Let's take some 'retro-bothered' views in our stride and brush under the carpet anything that is not meant to be..

    It is with the intention of intellectually engaging a promising office that I had proposed we do the above. If this leads to something concrete it will bring smiles - else, no hard feelings..we are either mature or inured to. It's one of those efforts.

    Take it easy, folks and BE PROUD OF ALL YOUR EFFORTS. Hey, at the end of it..we all played!

    Keep up the spirit! ..we all love our motherland , as also the land that we want to grow on ...



    more...


    2pac wallpapers. 2pac wallpaper. tupac. Eolian. Mar 25, 10:53 AM
  • 2pac wallpaper. tupac. Eolian. Mar 25, 10:53 AM



  • GCNaseeb
    10-30 06:04 PM
    I may have to use it for work from January as I am invoking AC21. I am confused now whether to re-apply or just use it like as it is.

    My attorney informed USCIS about the typo error when they received the AOS receipts , but it looks like EAD Card was ordered before USCIS was notified. My Advance Parole has also mis-spelled Lastname. I have USCIS letter confirming typo error attached to my case. Would this be a sufficient proof that my EAD has a different Lastname which is only a typo error?

    Gurus please advise.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=190382&postcount=1





    2pac wallpapers. 2Pac California Love
  • 2Pac California Love



  • pmamp
    02-27 07:29 PM
    I have I-140 filed and waiting for visa numbers to be current my PD is March 05 and Her name is given in I-140.
    Since she will exhaust all her H1B years by end of this sept, he needs to be on either h4 or F1.

    I have long wait for filing I-485, can she be on F1 in the meantime and then convert on H4 right before I could file for AOS?

    Thanks



    more...


    2pac wallpapers. To set as desktop wallpaper,
  • To set as desktop wallpaper,



  • fromnaija
    02-10 10:49 AM
    Hi All:

    Question: I have a I-140 PD Sept 2005 - EB-3, And completed 4.5 years (6year end oin July 2008) on H1. I changed the job in Jan, 2007 and using the approved I-140- 3 year H1 Ext rule, I received my extention for 3 year until 2010. Now my new employer des not want to file for greencard for 1 year. meanwhile if my old employer withdraws my I-140 what would happen in this case, if I start my LC application in jan 2008.

    The question of what happens if your 140 is withdrawn by previous employer has not been answered, not by lawyers and certainly not by USCIS. It is a grey area. However, it has not been documented that USCIS will cancel an H1B extension that is based on an I-140 when the underlining 140 is withdrawn.
    You may want to ask your attorney this question.





    2010 2pac wallpaper. 2pac wallpapers. awesome wallpaper of 2pac?
  • awesome wallpaper of 2pac?



  • rameshk
    12-09 10:49 AM
    Hi
    Is visa recapture part of the this proposed dream act..? If not then it will be of no use to any of the legal workers (most of us on this forum) in the EB row.
    Thanks,



    more...


    2pac wallpapers. tupac wallpapers. tupac
  • tupac wallpapers. tupac



  • gc_on_demand
    06-02 07:28 PM
    I booked for my parents and deal was 700 USD for return from India to JFk + 1 free reschedule and second one for 30 USD ...





    hair 2pac wallpaper 2pac sevenler 2pac wallpapers. 2pac Psp Wallpaper
  • 2pac Psp Wallpaper



  • desi3933
    05-13 06:51 AM
    ....
    Now, I need to know how my previous I-140 (immigration petition) affects my prospects for obtaining the F1 visa (non-immigrant visa) now? I presume my I-140 will be void anyway since I quit my employer and been out of US for the last 12 months?
    .....

    It will be helpful if your I-140 is canceled or revoked by your ex-employer. If not, please request ex-employer to do so.

    Unless canceled (or revoked) I-140 is valid for lifetime and can be used to file I-485 anytime (as long as permanent job offer is available). By having canceled I-140, it can not be used against you in judging your immigrant intent.

    Good Luck.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    2pac wallpapers. tupac shakur wallpaper.
  • tupac shakur wallpaper.



  • gc_seeker_2001
    02-01 12:31 AM
    Thanks everyone for the feedbacks. My EB2 I40 has not been approved, as it was filed only a month back.

    From your responses it seems like sticking with EB-3 is better right?

    When I checked with my lawyer (current company) they mentioned that, along with EB-2 I40 application, they have put a request to adjudicate the pending AOS based on the earliest priority date (EB2). They are also planning to do the same after, EB2 I-140 gets approved. I didn't expect them to do this along with I-140 filing. Had they waited till I-140 approval, they could have made a better decision to stick with EB3 or put a request to adjudicate AOS based on EB2 depending upon the state of the priority dates at that time :(

    I am planning to check with the lawyer, if they can withdraw the EB2 I-140.





    hot 2pac wallpaper. tupac. Eolian. Mar 25, 10:53 AM 2pac wallpapers. 2pac wallpapers. 2pac
  • 2pac wallpapers. 2pac



  • naveenpratapsingh
    08-17 05:57 PM
    Hi Prem,

    Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.

    Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.

    -Matt

    Did you get the approval or receipt?



    more...


    house 2Pac - Tupac Shakur Wallpaper 2pac wallpapers. 2Pac 3
  • 2Pac 3



  • seeker_gc
    06-18 12:31 PM
    Thanks all of you. I'll keep you posted once my medical is done.





    tattoo 2Pac California Love 2pac wallpapers. posters - 2pac wallpapers
  • posters - 2pac wallpapers



  • Macaca
    01-22 06:31 PM
    Ignore the crap!

    Win with class, Joe Gibbs, Coach Redskins.

    Be true to the Game, Michael Jordan.

    Go Tiger!



    more...


    pictures To set as desktop wallpaper, 2pac wallpapers. 2Pac PSP Wallpaper
  • 2Pac PSP Wallpaper



  • starving_dog
    09-02 02:01 AM
    I'm glad to hear that you are well. Have a great Labor Day weekend.





    dresses 2pac wallpapers. 2pac 2pac wallpapers. 2pac - 2pac_20 free wallpaper
  • 2pac - 2pac_20 free wallpaper



  • raysaikat
    06-04 12:33 PM
    The online AR11 form is giving 2 options . which one should we choose?

    Only the first option (for US citizen) is giving options for pending cases!!!!

    * Yes, this change of address is for a US Citizen
    * No, this change of address is not for a US Citizen

    Thanks
    SK

    Unless you *are* a US citizen, you must choose the second option.



    more...


    makeup tupac wallpapers. tupac 2pac wallpapers. 2Pac - Tupac Shakur Wallpaper
  • 2Pac - Tupac Shakur Wallpaper



  • s416504
    05-20 01:06 PM
    I think NID is looking reply from the guy who has finished bachlor from Diploma in Engg. If some one/your friends has gone through this path. please send your reply. That will help for whole community also.





    girlfriend posters - 2pac wallpapers 2pac wallpapers. Tupac Wallpapers
  • Tupac Wallpapers



  • walking_dude
    11-21 11:17 AM
    Don't hide anonymously like a Turkey. Eat Turkey (Fight for your cause)

    Happy Thanksgiving





    hairstyles tupac shakur wallpaper. 2pac wallpapers. tupac wallpapers. tupac
  • tupac wallpapers. tupac



  • suny_saini
    07-22 11:41 PM
    plzzz i need more satisfication and help and suggestions........





    jsb
    12-16 12:41 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....





    greencard_fever
    09-19 10:27 PM
    Guys..i have noticed that so many other members has already been complained about the getting Red dots for no reason...i got the red for this post for just a spell mistake. This is too much and IV has to do some thing about this. Otherwise people will afraid or not be willing to post their opinions here...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment