Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3d cartoon wallpaper

3d cartoon wallpaper. Frogs Cartoon - 3D, 3d-art,
  • Frogs Cartoon - 3D, 3d-art,



  • sledge_hammer
    05-21 02:47 PM
    Hi,

    My parents will be visiting in the year end and I want to send them the required documents to get the visa application going. Can anyone here post a template for the following -

    1. Invitation letter from the sponsor to the visitor visa applicant
    2. Letter to consulate by the sponsor

    Also for bank statements, can I use the prinout from PDF available online from my bank website (banf of america)? Do these printouts need notarization?

    I would appreciate any info.

    Thanks!





    3d cartoon wallpaper. Cute 3D Music Cartoon 800x600
  • Cute 3D Music Cartoon 800x600



  • ak_manu
    10-17 06:32 PM
    Hello,

    I am on H1. I got laid off in March 2009 and have not got anything since then. So I dont have lot of amount in my W2 for this year I have my H1 extension (after 3 years) coming up next year (2010).

    My employer advised me to run payroll taxes for rest of the year, so that we could get W2 which would be helpful for H1 extension.

    I have following Questions - Is W2 required for H1 extension or would few pay checks suffice?

    Thanks!





    3d cartoon wallpaper. wallpapers 、Cartoon 3D
  • wallpapers 、Cartoon 3D



  • virald
    08-05 02:44 PM
    Filed 485 in vermont service center

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I sent my application to vermont based on the USCIS answering system on June 30th that folks with approved I-140s should send 485 applications to the center where it was approved. Any ideas, if there is a problem with that and if the app gets transferred how much time it will take.

    anyone else in the same boat?

    Here you go --
    1
    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.

    From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    You should be okay.





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3d cartoon wallpaper
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper



  • digmetalq
    04-15 02:14 AM
    Cathay Pacific I'am sure, because the last time i travelled from SFO to Mumbai and back to SFO, mothers were holding their babies trying to pacify their babies, it was like all the babies were crying in symphony one after another, not a single passenger complaining, better than any other airline, if you have a family of children and elderly, I also got up to strech my legs, not one flight attendant came and asked me to seat at my designated space. you feel like home. That is my experience.



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3d cartoon wallpaper.
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper.



  • virald
    08-05 02:44 PM
    Filed 485 in vermont service center

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I sent my application to vermont based on the USCIS answering system on June 30th that folks with approved I-140s should send 485 applications to the center where it was approved. Any ideas, if there is a problem with that and if the app gets transferred how much time it will take.

    anyone else in the same boat?

    Here you go --
    1
    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.

    From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    You should be okay.





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3D Cartoon iPhone Wallpaper
  • 3D Cartoon iPhone Wallpaper



  • rameshk
    03-03 04:32 PM
    Who is the laywer? can share his contact information with us please?

    Thanks,

    Hi,

    I've been an infrequent visitor to this site in the past, but it has helped me substantially especially when I've been frustrated with the GC situation - I feel the need to share this, hoping that it might help others. I'm posting in this forum because this is the place people tend to ask questions of lawyers. I'll try to keep this simple so that its easy to understand.

    Me: EB2 PD March 2005 for first job. I-140 approved 2006. Promoted to different tile in 2007 Jan, second EB2 filed in March 2007.
    Wife: EB2 PD Feb 2007.

    During the 'fiasco' of 2007, because I did not have an approved PERM for my new job title, we filed for 485's and 140s through my wife with me as the dependent (Having an AP is worth it when traveling overseas, especially if you anticipate traveling for emergencies and don't have the luxury of checking in for an appointment with the consulate to get a visa renewal - also removes the stress of another interview). Neither of us applied for EADs because we were more secure on the H1 visas - your status is immediately screwed if you switch to EAD and your 485 is denied.

    In 2008, I received an RFE on my 2nd PERM application (which was addressed by my company - I have no clue what it was about). In 2009, I received an RFE on my 485 application through my wife, we replied to it through a very good lawyer.

    Last year, my original LC PD became current! However, our 485s were tied to my wife's application. After speaking to many lawyers, we understood that there were the following options:-

    1. Withdraw the earlier 485s, file completely new ones based on my PD (supposedly the safest from GC point of view, because it leaves no room for confusion. Downside is processing time, app getting lost, losing AP/EAD from earlier 485 etc)
    2. File another completely new set of parallel 485s, and leave it to UCSIS to figure out that they needed to pick one with the earlier PD (overkill and confusing as well. UCSIS now deals with 4 485 applications, and chances that they will get confused magnify. High processing time as well)
    3. Send a letter requesting that the 485 applications be reviewed based on my PD as opposed to my wife's. (Upside is that its potentially the fastest, is approved by the UCSIS, and you can track it by calling up. Downside is that they may simply don't respond because its not really a legal document that's being sent. Then you get stuck just running for Infopass, SR, Congressman etc)

    I have to say that choosing the right lawyer to handle your case is possibly the most important thing you can do. What some of us don't know is that while the earlier stages of the GC process are applications made by the company, the 485 application is an individual application, and you are legally allowed to do so through any lawyer you wish to. In our case, we chose the law firm we trusted, even though it was more expensive. They recommended option 3, and we went with it. That was 4 months ago.

    On Saturday (2/25) we received email saying that the card were in processing. This afternoon we got our cards in the mail - a nice surprise.

    Moral of the story:-

    1. Do your homework, get multiple opinions - no one will care about your GC app like you do.
    2. When you move and update the AR-11, make sure you update the address for pending cases as well - this will ensure they mail your GC to the correct place.
    3. Don't do anything illegal :)
    4. Hire the best lawyer you can if your case is not straightforward. Our lawyer was always willing to talk to us at a few hours notice, was very prompt, and was proactive in checking up on UCSIS updates, bulletins etc.

    Best wishes.



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3d cartoon wallpaper. cartoon
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper. cartoon



  • onemorecame
    11-15 04:00 PM
    Hi

    I am a teacher on H1B. I am here with a company GTRR. If you are a math, science or special education teacher you can get job easily. The company site is gtrr.net.

    yes She is Math teacher.
    What is process of getting H1B. Is they are applicable for H1B or they need diff VISA. then what is the process of getting that. or if they are applicable for H1b then it is the same process as for S/W Prof.

    sdudeja: I sent you PM, Please look it

    Is any other thing which we need to take care about.
    Thanks





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3d cartoon wallpaper. Cartoon Eggs wallpapers; Cartoon Eggs wallpapers. daneoni. Aug 25, 03:52 PM. Another person who can never be satisfied.
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper. Cartoon Eggs wallpapers; Cartoon Eggs wallpapers. daneoni. Aug 25, 03:52 PM. Another person who can never be satisfied.



  • anurakt
    12-22 04:01 PM
    REMINIDNG EVERYONE ABOUT THE MEETING THIS SUNDAY IN STAMFORD MALL..... PLEASE PM ME FOR THE CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ......



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. Cartoon Wallpapers
  • Cartoon Wallpapers



  • apahilaj
    09-28 03:27 PM
    Singhsa,

    Thanks for your reply.

    I've already called them up twice and they keep on giving me the same reason saying ASC must be busy with other appointments.

    Is there any other way to escalate this? Thanks.





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3D beauty cartoon Wallpaper
  • 3D beauty cartoon Wallpaper



  • manderson
    01-14 02:21 PM
    since you are going to be an entrepreneur on EAD, your circumstances are kind of special (i.e. a GC or citizen entrepreneur doesn't have the extra baggage we carry). so u can join your state chapter in addition to the SBA.

    also look into the Wall Street StartUp Journal - lots of good resources there.



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. Funny 3d cartoon wallpaper.
  • Funny 3d cartoon wallpaper.



  • karn.anand
    11-04 01:06 AM
    there is one more button i have posted that is not listed..
    http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338103





    3d cartoon wallpaper. Cute 3D Cartoon Faces
  • Cute 3D Cartoon Faces



  • psk79
    08-13 06:09 PM
    Its been 2 weeks that I have received my receipts for 485,765,131 from NSC. Thanks

    ihabosman and MUKRAW6,

    Do any of you guys have a TSC approved I140??????????????

    THANKSSSSSSSSSS for your REPLY



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. Sony PSP Wallpaper:3D cartoon
  • Sony PSP Wallpaper:3D cartoon



  • Lasantha
    09-20 09:27 AM
    This is BBC. They even have a link to IV.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 22 Gorgeous Cartoon Wallpapers
  • 22 Gorgeous Cartoon Wallpapers



  • amitjoey
    06-25 12:37 PM
    Hello all,

    I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.

    Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?

    Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?

    Pl reply. I am in serious bind.

    Thanks.

    You need copies of your passport for 485. Send the copies and then send the passport for renewal. If RFE comes, you will have the new passport by then.
    Check with your lawyer, I am sure it is not a big deal. Please consult your lawyer.



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. Nice Disney Cartoon Wallpaper
  • Nice Disney Cartoon Wallpaper



  • flex
    10-02 06:16 PM
    Why not?





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 59k: 3d cartoon photos
  • 59k: 3d cartoon photos



  • GCOP
    11-08 07:17 PM
    245i applicants ( the people who were out of status) were allowed to file for adjustment of status under LIFE ACT of year 2000 passed by congress. There were no additional Immigrant visas approved for these applications and they are being issued visas from the regular quota.
    Following is the link for LIFE ACT
    Full Text of Immigration Bill--12/15/00 (http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news677.htm)

    We are in a very difficult situation. Unless congress passes some legislative change, it is very hard to determine the further progress in EB-3 India Category. I really do hope that, most of the 245i application visa adjudication would have been done. I have also heard that relatives of 245i applicants are being issued immigrant visas at US Consulates abroad. So these additional visas on top of 245i applications make it very hard for any prediction.

    EB-3(India) & ALL EB categories need very URGENT HELP from congress, as this situation has arised due to 245i LIFE ACT.
    WE REQUEST CONGRESS, TO PASS LEGISLATION - NOT TO COUNT ANY 245I VISAS AGAINST REGULAR QUOTA ( TO EXEMPT 245I VISAS FROM THE QUOTA).



    more...


    3d cartoon wallpaper. ( This wallpaper is based upon
  • ( This wallpaper is based upon



  • glus
    09-24 09:00 AM
    Usually it comes to lawyer.





    3d cartoon wallpaper. Cartoon Wallpapers
  • Cartoon Wallpapers



  • thakgaya
    03-30 05:53 AM
    The approved 140 were from different companies. I got the update in 2 days after my attorney responded to the RFE.





    3d cartoon wallpaper. 3d cartoon wallpaper.
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper.



  • javadeveloper
    02-23 12:03 PM
    Thanks little_willy





    Nw2GC
    04-30 12:16 PM
    I was wondering if they have restarted premium processing for I-140 yet?





    indrajal
    11-02 12:11 PM
    Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.

    thanks for the reply sir.
    i am kinda confused since i dont work for a consultant , also my company dont have a fixed client.
    I work for on an in-house project which sells services online to different people. We dont go out and sell it, we dont do custom softwares, we help people in doing their paperwork and charge a little fees.
    in this case who is our vendor and client. i am assuming that the employer and petitioner is my boss but i dont know who would the other two be



    No comments:

    Post a Comment