Wednesday, June 15, 2011

86 Chevy Caprice

images 1986 Chevy Caprice 86 Chevy Caprice. Joe#39;s Chevrolet Caprice
  • Joe#39;s Chevrolet Caprice



  • mali03
    05-25 08:17 AM
    Called Sen Bingamna's office! funny to call him against his own amendment but tried to put it diplomatically...hope it works!





    wallpaper Joe#39;s Chevrolet Caprice 86 Chevy Caprice. CPD 1986 Chevy Caprice 9C1
  • CPD 1986 Chevy Caprice 9C1



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 11:18 AM
    Thanks guys for all your replies & suggestions. Just to let you know, that I am paying for my whole GC process and I have been with this company since last 3 years. I have already completed one 2 year contract term with them and still they are asking me to sign new contract. To me, this is total blackmailing.





    86 Chevy Caprice. 1988 Chevrolet Caprice picture
  • 1988 Chevrolet Caprice picture



  • Anders �stberg
    June 16th, 2005, 11:03 PM
    Thanks for the interest and comments guys! I think I'll keep the pictures as is for now, they are dark but at the same time that brings a mood to them. Nik, your picture look a little bit too bright to me but it's a nice try. Maybe I could try some selective dodge to bring out the eye and some other details without brightening up the whole scene.





    2011 CPD 1986 Chevy Caprice 9C1 86 Chevy Caprice. 86-90 Chevy Caprice
  • 86-90 Chevy Caprice



  • pcs
    02-12 12:51 PM
    This is a ground reality. We are a bunch og GOOD but Lazy people



    more...


    86 Chevy Caprice. Chevrolet : Caprice Custom
  • Chevrolet : Caprice Custom



  • CHHAYA
    03-18 01:05 PM
    I recently started an LLC here. I looked into several options and learned that LLC is the best way to go if you are a foreign national. I'm working on my H1B and do hold a valid EAD.
    Anyone can incorporate an LLC regardless of your immigration status. As an LLC member, you are liable to file for you own tax returns on the profits and any salary drawn from the company. However, the members can choose to file taxes as a corporation as well. The most important part in incorporating a business is to form an Operating Agreement and getting square with IRS by getting the employer Identification number(EIN) so that you can file taxes. None of the banks will let you open a business account with them if you do not have an EIN which is also called as Federal Tax ID number.
    You can find a lot of information on the web on this subject. I can shoot you the online service I used in a private message if you are interested. BTW, we formed the LLC in DE and operating from NJ.


    Hi! Gotfreedom,

    I am working part time with my sponsoring employer and also working fulltime on EAD with other firm. Me and my husband who is on EAD want to open small firm in parternership. How can we register and what corporation is best. Also I want to register in DE and operate from MD. You can give me more info in private message.





    86 Chevy Caprice. Chevrolet : Caprice Custom
  • Chevrolet : Caprice Custom



  • antihero
    04-14 11:13 PM
    IV does not support any fraudulent activity by anybody, whether employees or employers or anybody else.

    It because of faking the resumes by unscrupulous individuals things have come to this pass. Many genuinely honest and hardworking folks are slogging on in the GC queue while many who can't even spell technology have got GCs in a matter of months by exploiting loopholes.

    My advice, go back to your home country, get some education in your chosen vocation and restart your career through honest means.



    more...


    86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevy Caprice
  • 1986 Chevy Caprice



  • GCNaseeb
    08-08 04:25 PM
    Even if you are not working on a project, you are technically working for a H1-B sponsorer. Once you could file your AOS, you are legal with a status of "AOS pending". During 180 days period, you don't have to work and just sit at home. Its very unlikely that your already filed AOS application will get adjudicated within 180 days. Once after 180days of filing, you invoke AC21 and start working on again with any employer.

    You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...





    2010 1988 Chevrolet Caprice picture 86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevy Caprice
  • 1986 Chevy Caprice



  • pool_abab
    06-16 06:07 PM
    Receipt date 5/13 WAC receipt
    Card production ordered : 6/16



    more...


    86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevy Caprice
  • 1986 Chevy Caprice



  • ameryki
    01-02 04:10 PM
    You can use your h1b to work after returning to US on AP.


    I believe that H1 is valid as long as you are with the same employer but once you switch employers thats a no deal.





    hair 86-90 Chevy Caprice 86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 chevy caprice for sale
  • 1986 chevy caprice for sale



  • jonty_11
    03-26 04:53 PM
    I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"
    I have to disagree...in this case its the Destination!!!



    more...


    86 Chevy Caprice. Chevy Caprice -86 Image
  • Chevy Caprice -86 Image



  • dkjariwala
    03-30 08:36 PM
    Awesome. Congratulations and enjoy!





    hot Chevrolet : Caprice Custom 86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevy Caprice Monte Carlo
  • 1986 Chevy Caprice Monte Carlo



  • digitalrain
    06-25 05:05 PM
    Unfortunately, there are no good solutions to this problem. Humanitarian Parole is possible, but not likely except in extreme cases such as where there is a serious or life threatening illness. You should consider consulting an immigration attorney with expertise in such matters to to determine what if any chance there is for Humanitarian Parole given your family's particular circumstances.

    Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.


    Thank you very much for the response.
    I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
    I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
    Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.

    I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.



    more...


    house for 86 chevy caprice 86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevrolet K10 Pick Up
  • 1986 Chevrolet K10 Pick Up



  • GCNirvana007
    04-02 04:00 AM
    Babu Moshay, control your temper. As it is we dont have many non-indians in our group. You are putting off stray non-indians who come here to seek advice. (This guy is from Romania).

    Why you will get GC quickly if you have more non-indians? OR
    You are trying to be nice to them coz you are insecure of yourself in your subconscious mind? OR
    Is it that he yelled at a non-indian which broke your sensitive heart?.

    Whats your point?

    Would have been better if you stopped at temper. Doesnt matter if its indian or non-indian. Try to treat all people the same in your mind first irrespective of color and culture. Stop selling yourself short.





    tattoo Chevrolet : Caprice Custom 86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Wheelie
  • 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Wheelie



  • whitecollarslave
    04-17 04:51 PM
    Hi All,

    I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.

    Here are my questions

    1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).

    2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.

    3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?


    PK

    I would suggest getting something in writing and filing a complaint with DOL.

    I think Lou Dobbs will be happy to report H-1B abuse :)
    If you are from Iowa or Illinois, your Senators might also be interested to help bring justice to such employers :)



    more...


    pictures 1986 Chevy Caprice 86 Chevy Caprice. Revell 85-2053 #39;86 Chevy Monte
  • Revell 85-2053 #39;86 Chevy Monte



  • hotammo
    08-04 08:15 AM
    Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.

    I am a July 2nd Filer, not only waiting but have had no LUDs on 485 after 2 FP's (one for last year's EAD and one for EAD renewal this year.)

    I do not know if name check is cleared.





    dresses 1986 Chevy Caprice Monte Carlo 86 Chevy Caprice. 1986 Chevrolet Caprice
  • 1986 Chevrolet Caprice



  • gc_kaavaali
    05-21 05:20 PM
    thank you for giving me confidence...did u do e-file?

    I have applied EAD/AP renewals last April 22nd and got the receipts in 2weeks and today got CRIS email "Card Production Ordered" from TSC..so may be in 30days it should be on hand...Our's also expires in August...

    It sounds like they are processing fast..dont panic keep hope!! Give it some time..

    ------------------------
    EAD/AP renewal--TSC



    more...


    makeup 1986 Chevy Caprice 86 Chevy Caprice. for 86 chevy caprice
  • for 86 chevy caprice



  • dassumi
    12-23 03:00 PM
    You can use your AP with no issues. That's the exact intent of that document.


    Hi Guys,

    My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.

    I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.

    I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.

    Thanks and have a great weekend,





    girlfriend 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Wheelie 86 Chevy Caprice. for 86 chevy caprice
  • for 86 chevy caprice



  • theperm
    08-08 06:40 PM
    where ever u r getting ur info from shree19772000 ...I soooooooooooooooo hope it is true !!! :D





    hairstyles Chevy Caprice -86 Image 86 Chevy Caprice. 86 1986 Chevrolet Chevy
  • 86 1986 Chevrolet Chevy



  • eilsoe
    10-03 01:59 PM
    Absolutely horrific...





    sundarpn
    05-29 09:51 PM
    Oh I did not know that one person can send webfax for each state.

    When I click that link it said "You have already sent it"

    I'll check again now





    hoolahoous
    03-18 04:26 PM
    Yesterday I went to SSN Administration office to apply SSN for my wife to get the tax rebate, you definitely need EAD if that person doesn't have work permit. So it automatically changes the status from H4 to EAD. I have also confirmed this the officer about the status, he confirmed that the status will automatically changed to EAD. So H4 no longer exists for spouse if the spouse carried H4 earlier. Hope this will answers your question. Regarding the tax rebate, you have to have SSN to qualify, so that's the main reason I went to SSN administration office for my wife.

    there is no status called 'EAD' .. it is AOS/I-485 which gives the status. EAD just gives you work authorization. Probably the person who you talked to didn't have much idea about immigration.
    FYI, I just got H4 extension for my wife (she got her SSN after showing her EAD few months back). So when you say that , getting SSN automatically changes status, is incorrect. What changes the status is if your spouse starts WORKING using EAD.. then she forgoes her H4 status and switches to AOS/485.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment