Tuesday, June 14, 2011

actress hot wallpapers

images actress hot wallpapers. hot actress wallpaper. hot actress wallpaper. actress hot wallpapers. Anusuka Actress Hot wallpapers
  • Anusuka Actress Hot wallpapers



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    11-17 04:34 PM
    for agreeing about the layout for this thread and forum. Agreement is so blissful around here.

    Now let us get to work and start actively working on IV's objectives:p





    wallpaper Anusuka Actress Hot wallpapers actress hot wallpapers. Sexy and Hot Wallpapers
  • Sexy and Hot Wallpapers



  • pmgthj
    03-13 11:10 PM
    Hi gc_check, thank you very much for this info! It is very helpful!





    actress hot wallpapers. actress hot wallpapers. very
  • actress hot wallpapers. very



  • Circus123
    10-06 09:02 PM
    Thanks





    2011 Sexy and Hot Wallpapers actress hot wallpapers. Hot Tamil Actress Pics
  • Hot Tamil Actress Pics



  • punjabi
    09-10 02:54 PM
    Hi javans,

    I am not an attorney, but I have seen people using 3 yrs of experience to count for 1 year of education. And EB2 category needs at least 5 years of experience in the job area in which you will be applying PERM.

    Thus, 3 years of education + 3 yrs of exprience + 5 years of experience = EB2 category.

    You will need an Expert letter for an accredited Evaluation to prove that 3 years of education+experience = 4 yrs of education.

    I have myself not done it, but I have met few people in the past who did that.

    And as far as second question goes, I have not heard anything like that at all. If you are inclined to do online course for one year, I suggest you to do Masters (1.5 years of education and .half year of research project).

    Hope it helps.

    Good luck!

    Thanks for the reply Veni001. Can anyone please answer to my second part of question i.e. online degree course.

    Thanks,
    javans



    more...


    actress hot wallpapers. Marathi Actress Hot Photos
  • Marathi Actress Hot Photos



  • laksmi
    01-08 01:01 PM
    If you have the case no. go to online case status and take the print out of approved notice, that should serve you purpose hopefully if you don�t have a original copy





    actress hot wallpapers. Bollywood Hot Actress :
  • Bollywood Hot Actress :



  • desperatlyinwaiting
    06-15 08:53 PM
    I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    actress hot wallpapers. hot wallpapers hollywood
  • hot wallpapers hollywood



  • lazycis
    01-13 04:47 PM
    I live in northern california and has written letters to congressman, first lady but not response.

    Northern Cal is arguably the best district to file Wom. You can give it try. What is the USCIS response?





    2010 actress hot wallpapers. very actress hot wallpapers. actress hot wallpapers. hot actress wallpaper. hot actress wallpaper.
  • actress hot wallpapers. hot actress wallpaper. hot actress wallpaper.



  • arc
    10-25 04:03 PM
    ^



    more...


    actress hot wallpapers. Hot Tamil Actress Photos
  • Hot Tamil Actress Photos



  • andy.jones110
    10-13 12:06 AM
    our situation is complicated.
    There is a 240 days rule to stop working, if H1B is pending for an approval.
    It is for working with the same employer. Transfer may be diffrent.
    But since it is a premium process, and your I-94 is expired, you need to be very careful.
    You are now out of staus, I fear.
    So rush to a good lawyer and contact USCIS

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    My Situation is like this
    1. Applied for H1 Visa Ext with Comp A, before I- 94 expiry in regular processing and Ive receipt No with me.
    2. Now Ive a good offer with company B, they will apply in Premium processing for H1 Transfer and extension.
    What are my chances of getting Approval for transfer?





    hair Hot Tamil Actress Pics actress hot wallpapers. actress hot wallpapers.
  • actress hot wallpapers.



  • marinab
    05-24 09:50 AM
    Hi,Kirupa,thanks for replying.I figured it out:page itself was loading into the Frame,all I had to do set Frame width to auto.
    Thanks anyway.



    more...


    actress hot wallpapers. Actress Hot
  • Actress Hot



  • sajidmd
    02-01 10:44 AM
    It doesn't take long... encourage everyone to do it so that we can be considered for the list next time.





    hot Marathi Actress Hot Photos actress hot wallpapers. Actress katrina kaif hq hot
  • Actress katrina kaif hq hot



  • brb2
    09-22 08:23 AM
    Not really. I truly believe the Skill bill will be passed by mid next year to allow all STEM Masters to stay back and adjust status automatically like in Australia. There is a crisis in the US with very few students entering STEM and the US will very likely retain international students by hook or crook. This will also clear the queue for non US qualified temporary workers in the queue for green card.

    The chances of the bill being passed in the current pre-election highly charged political atmosphere is minimal at best. But then one never knows..!

    Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....



    more...


    house Actress Hot Photos: Payal actress hot wallpapers. actress hot wallpapers.
  • actress hot wallpapers.



  • royus77
    06-16 06:26 PM
    you can maintain dual status .


    Have couple of questions .

    1) What is the status of dependents in the above case ?WIll they still be on H4 or Adjustment of status( After applying 485/EAD and before getting the approval of EAD)





    tattoo Bollywood Hot Actress : actress hot wallpapers. Tamil Hot Actress Hot Photos:
  • Tamil Hot Actress Hot Photos:



  • Ahimsa
    10-05 08:40 AM
    I am from India and lived in Brussels, Belgium between 2000-2002 before being transferred by my Indian IT company to work in US on H1. Here are some facts on Brussels:
    ......


    Arsh,

    Good to know these info.
    Could you please let me know what kind of visa/work permit you were on in Brussels? Is there a way to be a permanent resident there?

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures hot wallpapers hollywood actress hot wallpapers. Hot Tamil Actress Photos,
  • Hot Tamil Actress Photos,



  • seahawks
    01-10 11:36 PM
    my friends have multiple experiences, I went through Lufthansa, had no problem. My friend was telling me in France you do require, they wont let you board the flight if you dont have transit! Even if you check the consulate, the airlines have no clue. Asian countries like Singapore, absolutely no problem, direct non stop flights no problem either.





    dresses Actress katrina kaif hq hot actress hot wallpapers. bollywood actress hot
  • bollywood actress hot



  • jamesbond007
    11-01 08:42 AM
    The government published pay that an LCA is evaluated against is usually lesser than the actual pay for that type of job in a region.
    If your LCA was filed with a salary that is right on the number, you would be in trouble.
    If there is wiggle room, you ought to be OK as long as the new salary is still more than the published LCA.

    We are all used to getting raises and bonuses at the end of the year.
    But these are very bad times; some cuts at this time are a harsh reality for businesses. But I think it is better for everyone in the company to take a small $ pay cut if it saves others within the company their job.

    If your employer is only cutting your salary, that is a bad situation to be in. You should try and get out of there ASAP.
    But if it is across the board, more than likely they will restore as soon as things get better.



    more...


    makeup Hot Tamil Actress Photos actress hot wallpapers. Actress Hot Photos: Payal
  • Actress Hot Photos: Payal



  • Jipjap74
    04-23 04:12 PM
    Who said anything about a 10 year old boy? Correct me if im wrong but this is a public forum and I can ask whatever question I want to ask. Its up to you if you want to answer it. All i asked was if anyone had come across this situation, if you haven't and you don't have a constructive opinion id rather you kept your snide remarks to yourself.





    girlfriend Tamil Hot Actress Hot Photos: actress hot wallpapers. Hot Telugu Actress Isha
  • Hot Telugu Actress Isha



  • royus77
    06-25 11:27 AM
    My company pays fixed amount 3500 ( for with 2 year agreement clause ) for the GC process and the same got exhuasted by the time i got my I 140 ( Expensive attorney) . For 485 i am paying from my pocket.





    hairstyles Actress Hot actress hot wallpapers. Telugu Actress Sonia Suri Hot
  • Telugu Actress Sonia Suri Hot



  • rajuram
    01-25 06:46 PM
    The Senate and the house may be passing the tax refund bill soon (due to slowing economy). There is lot of pressure on the government to act soon.

    Can we get them to attach atleast one of our provisions with these bills - the most important and non controversial being recapture of unused visa numbers.

    Just a suggestion................I know there is no dearth of suggestions.





    augustus
    05-05 10:52 AM
    Don't worry about this. My husband too got a similar RFE with regards to employment verification. Your wage being higher should not pose any problems to you. I believe this kind of RFE is more rampant now considering the economy and the recession we are in.


    Gurus / Attorney,

    Please suggest..

    I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..

    I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.

    I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.

    I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.

    Thanks,

    EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07





    humdesi
    05-31 10:37 PM
    In this case the guy is a software engineer. The consulting company is willing to show that he is a manager.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment