Saturday, June 25, 2011

american indian wallpaper

images american indian customs, american indian wallpaper. American, Indian, etc.).
  • American, Indian, etc.).



  • walking_dude
    11-25 12:16 PM
    It may be the reason March was selected for the DC Rally, despite the cold weather so members have complained about. ( Note : I did not select the date).

    If CIR is coming up in Spring, we need to make our case - by showing good numbers -by the end of winter ; freezing or not. If we don't do that our issue is very highly to get lost in the Border security, employer verification and Legalization/Amnesty. If we finish the public show of strength - DC Rally and the Lobby Day in March, we can be ready to send Web-faxes, make phone calls etc. in Spring to push for our bills.

    During our lobby day and DC Rally efforts, we should get lawmakers to understand our issues and number of people impacted (0.5 million at the least). Once majority of the lawmakers understand that we exist in large numbers, and are facing these problems, they will be more sympathetic when we make those last minute phone calls and faxes.

    If we don't do the DC Rally and Lobby day successfully, chances are lower that they may not be be sympathetic to us without understanding the issue and the large number of people impacted.

    The clock has already started ticking. We have to act fast. If we do nothing, we will miss the boat once again. Will you help IV put Recapture and Visa increase on the upcoming CIR? If we don't, we all have wait several more years for the relief.





    wallpaper American, Indian, etc.). american indian wallpaper. American, Indian, etc.).
  • American, Indian, etc.).



  • calboy78
    01-09 12:47 PM
    which service center? You can ask your employer to ask USCIS as 140 is employer's application.





    american indian wallpaper. American indian artifacts from
  • American indian artifacts from



  • desi3933
    06-25 10:38 AM
    Here is the reply from my attorney

    the CIS takes 90 days to issue the EAD cards; don’t panic as you and your wife are in valid status and not in violation of any rules because you have timely filed your applications for adjustment of status and your status (H1B and H4) are still current

    Read the bold part again. The condition that maintaining H4 status is not correct. Your spouse is running a business and using EAD and therefore, she is not in H4 status. This is the key difference.

    One can't be in valid employment unless has valid EAD (or H-1B status). Unlike H-1B, filing an extension for EAD does not confer right to continue employment authorization while it is pending and current authorization is expired.



    ________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2011 American, Indian, etc.). american indian wallpaper. indian girls wallpapers.
  • indian girls wallpapers.



  • jy1021
    02-12 10:35 PM
    I am holding H-4 visa, last week, I made an appointment in Ottawa consulate so I want to get my H4 before I go.

    My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).

    Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.

    Good luck.



    more...


    american indian wallpaper. girlfriend Nature Backgrounds
  • girlfriend Nature Backgrounds



  • prince_waiting
    08-31 11:45 AM
    Dont worry about it guys........

    Every American who owns an IPOD and can surf the web thinks that he is hi-tech....

    Americans still expect six figues salaries after high school educaiton....

    My boss has been trying to hire a couple of EEs since the past couple of months but is not successful.....Ultimately he had to request me to find Indians graduating in the coming fall semester from the local university....

    Also the poll shoule be structured as "Do you think American school system is not producing enough skilled workers with knowledge in STEM fields?"

    'High tech jobs' and 'qualified workers' are all distractive terms for the larger malice in place: Americans taking for granted that jobs will be lined for them when they step out of college.

    As a matter of fact Mr. Lou Dobbs is doing a big disservice to the American people by lying and not encounraging them to face the harsh truth that there is a lot of competition out there and please be prepared to face it.





    american indian wallpaper. wallpaper American Flag
  • wallpaper American Flag



  • ski_dude12
    09-26 08:58 PM
    You can go for infopass though I am not sure how helpful it will be. In my case I was able to get the same information by talking to level 2 support at USCIS. My 3 infopass appointments were no good really in terms of getting any update.


    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your insight.

    I amm zn. ! going all in now.

    1. I will call the Customer Service Line tomorrow.

    2. I already got the InfoPass for 10/6

    3. The letter for my senator is drafted. It will be sent tomorrow.

    4. Finally, an email to the Ombudsman has been sent.

    Hopefully, there is be some movement.



    more...


    american indian wallpaper. AMERICAN INDIAN LINKS PAGE
  • AMERICAN INDIAN LINKS PAGE



  • amohale
    03-12 07:52 PM
    Anyone, please respond to my questions below.......... it will be a great help......





    2010 American indian artifacts from american indian wallpaper. american indian customs,
  • american indian customs,



  • axp817
    07-05 11:51 AM
    I understand and appreciate people trying to do the whole flower thing, but I am not sure if it will work the way they expect it to.

    I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?

    Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.

    Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.

    I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.

    Thanks,



    more...


    american indian wallpaper. american indian customs,
  • american indian customs,



  • meridiani.planum
    04-03 05:49 PM
    inline...
    Hi All,
    I am thinking of looking for other job options. I want to know if you any one of you have changed jobs on EAD and your experience with the whole issue.

    I changed jobs on EAD

    1. Did you find have any issues when getting 485 approved.

    My PD is still 5 years or so away from being current. :)

    2. Did you file AC21.

    No. But hired same lawyer who had filed the initial case. If current employer revokes I-140 (through same lawyer) might send AC-21 letter.

    3. Does the job responsibility has to meet 100% word by word.

    In my case its about 80% the same. In general its better if its as close as possible.

    4. Has any one you applied for EAD extension on your own.

    Not done yet, but will do this year. Its a simple enough form

    5. Has any one got an RFE after changing the Job on EAD and submitting AC21. if so what kind of questions do they ask.

    have been looking at immigrationportal.com for older-timers experience with AC-21 and no one that I know of has go an RFE wrt proving new job is similar to old one.





    hair indian girls wallpapers. american indian wallpaper. American of Indian Origin.
  • American of Indian Origin.



  • Rajeev
    08-10 03:23 PM
    I hope I am DEAD WRONG. But this seems too good to be true!

    You can read the details of the bill at

    Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)

    Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.



    more...


    american indian wallpaper. American Indian Food
  • American Indian Food



  • coolvigo
    07-02 11:08 PM
    I am ready to that......
    How can we do that...and when should we start it.....
    Can someone lead it ?





    hot girlfriend Nature Backgrounds american indian wallpaper. wallpaper American Indian
  • wallpaper American Indian



  • miguy
    06-16 01:52 PM
    anyone?



    more...


    house american indian font american indian wallpaper. wallpaper American Indian
  • wallpaper American Indian



  • GCplease
    07-30 09:16 AM
    Dear Experts and Attorneys:
    Here is my situation:
    My employment was terminated by my Manager (no reasons given on paper, and the reasons he gave me were not valid when I discussed with my previous manager even per the company policy)
    I am in the process of finalizing between a couple of offers (Hopefully would be able to make a decision by sometime next week). My previous manager is trying to get me into his project after I explained my I-485 application status. My PD is Aug-06 (EB-3), I-140 pending.
    My spouse is on H-4. My initial plan before all this drama (Initial withdrawal of July visa bulletin and employment termination), I got all my documents signed and ready to be sent out from my attorney's office.
    After this sequence of events, the attorney refuses to submit my I-485 application (because it could be considered Fraud).
    Now I need your expert advice on the following situations:
    1. Would it be ideal to join the same company in a different department and ask the lawyer to file my I-485? Use the AC21 portability after 180 days of pending application?
    2. I read somewhere that for me to use the AC21 portability, I need to be in the same profile and also same pay range that was approved on my initial labor application. Is it true? I am currently being offered 15K more than what I have been making till now.
    3. I have 3 more years of H-1B left, so what are the chances of getting a new green card process started under EB-2, and port the Aug-06 priority date after the I-140 is approved? How long would you anticipate it would take for me to get to the I-485 stage? Just a ball park from the experience on the forum would be great!
    I have been out of the job for the past 2 weeks. would it be a problem for me while applying for a new labor certification?
    I greatly appreciate your responses.
    Thank you.

    These are just my views. Please do not take them as is. Check with an attorney.

    1. Joining the same company would be ideal because you can continue your 485 process. Pay hike of 15 % will not be a problem. your attorney should be able to explain that in case there is a rfe. but make sure that the job title is the same.

    2. For AC21 after 6 months, you should be in the same profile. Pay hike is okay I think. A normal 5 % will not be a problem, but 15 % may be. But I still think the attorney will be able to explain. Check with him

    3. getting a new job and filing your perm labor and I-140 should be okay. If all goes well, you may reach the 485 stage in 6 months. But the question of retaining your priority date depends on your old company not revoking your current 140. If they do, you lose your old priority date. There will be a lot of uncertainities here. But becasu you still have another 3 years you can try this route.

    4. 2 weeks without a job may not be that big of an issue.


    Again, these are my personal views. Your attorney can explain things much more concretely.

    Good luck.





    tattoo wallpaper American Flag american indian wallpaper. ackgrounds on your PC.
  • ackgrounds on your PC.



  • Jaime
    02-02 12:47 AM
    Guys:

    Have you read the most recent update by Shusterman? He links to H.R. 264 "Save America Comprehensive Immigration Act of 2009 (Introduced in House)" Read Title V, Section 501:

    TITLE V--LEGALIZATION FOR LONG-TERM RESIDENTS

    SEC. 501. EARNED ACCESS TO LEGALIZATION.

    (a) In General- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:
    `ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS ON THE BASIS OF EARNED ACCESS TO LEGALIZATION

    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;
    `(2) has at all times been a person of good moral character;
    `(3) has never been convicted of a criminal offense in the United States;
    `(4) in the case of an alien who is 18 years of age or older, but who is not over the age of 65, has successfully completed a course on reading, writing, and speaking words in ordinary usage in the English language, unless unable to do so on account of physical or developmental disability or mental impairment;
    `(5) in the case of an alien 18 years of age or older, has accepted the values and cultural life of the United States; and
    `(6) in the case of an alien 18 years of age or older, has performed at least 40 hours of community service.
    `(b) Treatment of Brief, Casual, and Innocent Absences- An alien shall not be considered to have failed to maintain a continuous presence in the United States for purposes of subsection (a)(1) by virtue of brief, casual, and innocent absences from the United States.
    `(c) Admissible as Immigrant-
    `(1) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien is admissible to the United States as immigrant, except as otherwise provided in paragraph (2).
    `(2) EXCEPTIONS- The provisions of paragraphs (5), (6)(A), (6)(B), (6)(C), (6)(F), (6)(G), (7)(A), (9)(B), and (9)(C)(i)(I) of section 212(a) shall not apply in the determination of an alien's admissibility under this section.
    `(d) Security and Law Enforcement Clearances- The alien, if over 15 years of age, shall submit fingerprints in accordance with procedures established by the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such fingerprints shall be submitted to relevant Federal agencies to be checked against existing databases for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide a process for challenging the accuracy of matches that result in a finding of ineligibility for adjustment of status.
    `(e) Inapplicability of Numerical Limitations- When an alien is granted lawful permanent resident status under this subsection, the number of immigrant visas authorized to be issued under any provision of this Act shall not be reduced. The numerical limitations of sections 201 and 202 shall not apply to adjustment of status under this section.
    `(f) Termination of Proceedings- The Secretary of Homeland Security may terminate removal proceedings without prejudice pending the outcome of an alien's application for adjustment of status under this section on the basis of a prima facie showing of eligibility for relief under this section.'.
    (b) Clerical Amendment- The table of contents is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 245A the following:
    `Sec. 245B. Adjustment of status on the basis of earned access to legalization.'.

    ntroduced in the House by Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX)

    Link

    http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.264.IH:

    http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.264.IH:

    Gurus, any comments? Wouldn't this be great??

    Also, a bill introduced by Harry Reid seems to have legal employment immigration fixes, that is: "Stronger Economy, Stronger Borders Act of 2009" (S.9) introduced in the Senate by Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) along with a dozen co- sponsors.

    Any thoughts???



    more...


    pictures AMERICAN INDIAN LINKS PAGE american indian wallpaper. the Indian American caucus
  • the Indian American caucus



  • Gravitation
    03-27 10:33 PM
    ... "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"
    Every tried to catch the last bus home on a rainy evening?





    dresses wallpaper American Indian american indian wallpaper. indian baby wallpapers
  • indian baby wallpapers



  • nirenjoshi
    01-17 01:39 PM
    slc ut,
    We applied for my wife's ITIN # in July 06 and received the # in about 4-6 weeks. i cant remember exactly how many days it took..
    We used the W7 form to get the ITIN #..
    I am from North Carolina...



    more...


    makeup american indian customs, american indian wallpaper. american indian font
  • american indian font



  • raj7480
    05-24 02:58 PM
    I think Quinn Gillespie will also opine on that and IV can take it from there.

    I have some exp doing this for my company. If you need any help...let me know.





    girlfriend ackgrounds on your PC. american indian wallpaper. Has exclusive indian
  • Has exclusive indian



  • ahiyer
    09-08 10:47 AM
    I am a little skeptical about how this would work.

    Wont they charge you for International dialing when calling from here?

    lastly, is it legal?





    hairstyles American Indian Food american indian wallpaper. the indian american page
  • the indian american page



  • amsgc
    03-31 03:05 PM
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

    I am at a loss here, I wish I could tell you what to do. But, I would certainly go back and look at the 1040 instructions for 2004. Rules keep changing, and maybe what you did was the right thing to do.

    Perhaps there are others who can throw some light here.
    Ams


    Hmm....I got married in Nov 2004 and my wife came in to US Dec 2004. and when filing 2004 taxes I didnt think about my wife being NR for tax purposes. I went thru a CPA and I believe she filed 1040 married filing jointly !!
    Didnt have any questions or issues so far. Should I bother....file an amendment....or just ignore until in case IRS has an issue?





    raysaikat
    10-10 05:58 PM
    Thank you very much for all your support. If they are able to transfer his visa, then I am suspecting that they will do fraud with me. Can I inform USCIS about our domestic problem ? If they receive any application about visa transfer. How can I know that ? I don't want my visa used by them at all.After that they can do anything with me. Please help. Thanks!

    There is nothing called "VISA transfer". All VISA petitions are "new". In some cases, if the person is already in US in legal status, then USCIS will provide I-94 with the VISA approval notice so that the person does not have to go out; otherwise s/he has to go out of US, get a VISA stamp (if s/he has no VISA stamp for that category) and return on that VISA.

    At the time of his new VISA petition, if your dependent wants to claim the he is in H-4 status (so that USCIS gives him I-94), he has to submit copies of primary's (yours) I-797, VISA stamp, etc., with his own application to prove that the primary is in status. In your case, ask your employer to withdraw the H1-B application from USCIS once you leave US. This way your dependent will not be able to use your I-797 to prove his status. AFAIK, usually an employer does not do so since it is additional cost for them. Keep a copy of the letter/email you send to your employer requesting them to withdraw the H1-B petition, and the letter/email you send to your dependent informing him about your departure and that he will be out of status from that time (keep proof of delivery for any physical mail). That should protect you.

    You may choose to tip off ICE (1-866-DHS-2-ICE) after your departure that your dependent has not left US, and is out of status. He will not start accruing "illegal presence" until 6 months, but he will be "out of status" from the day you quit your US position. I believe he cannot stay in US as "out of status" (i.e., if ICE wants, they will be able to deport him). In any case, you should take a decision to do such a thing only after considerable thought and keeping aside any anger from the decision process.





    joshraj
    10-03 11:54 AM
    Filed: July 27
    Center: Neb
    RD: Not Yet
    FP: Not Yet
    EAD: Not Yet

    I140 - Pending at Nebraska



    No comments:

    Post a Comment