Sunday, June 12, 2011

amor y desamor

images Amor y desamor amor y desamor. 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor
  • 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor



  • aj_jadeja
    04-06 01:32 AM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/05/AR2006040502038.html





    wallpaper 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor amor y desamor. a.m.o.r y desamor: text,
  • a.m.o.r y desamor: text,



  • crystal
    04-10 02:30 PM
    I am not sure the following question in Profile is still relavent. For new members it does not make any sense.

    "Would you attend the rally in DC on Sept 18th 2007"





    amor y desamor. fotos de amor y desamor. amor
  • fotos de amor y desamor. amor



  • v2neha
    04-07 05:50 PM
    When we applied for B2 extension for my parents-in-laws (for their second visit - not the first one), we did not have a decision until few days before expiry of their original I-94. I called the USCIS (it was INS or CIS at that time) and the customer rep told me that while a visa extension application is pending, their stay is authorized by the attorney general and their presence in the USA is not unlawful. If the application was denied, they would need to leave USA immediately to avoid accruing unlawful presence. The extension got approved eventually and they left the country before expiry of new I-94. Since then, they visited us three more times and we extended their stay one more time.

    However, please note that we had a very compelling reason, my son, their grandson was in critical condition undergoing a complex surgery both times their extensions were requested.





    2011 a.m.o.r y desamor: text, amor y desamor. 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor
  • 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor



  • RNGC
    01-26 03:49 PM
    The only way to get this CIR is to get full support of Get support of Senator McCain. If we get his support, atleast some republicans will support the bill and it can pass.



    more...


    amor y desamor. 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor Teddy
  • 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor Teddy



  • Norristown
    11-14 04:27 PM
    Currently job market is little bit tight. Employers are asking for GC or citizenship.
    By the time we seek perm job, EAD shows only remaining 6 months validity. That might scare some employers. Employers pay more for contractors than employees. So I see you mau get small hike in salary...





    amor y desamor. 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor
  • 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor



  • lunar
    03-31 03:06 PM
    Never Mind. Congratulations !!!



    more...


    amor y desamor. Historia De Amor O Desamor
  • Historia De Amor O Desamor



  • Robert Kumar
    04-07 07:37 PM
    Agreed. just talk about Bulletin.

    Yes,
    please respect IV and ourselves by seriously sticking only to the topic of the discussion. It adds crediility to your posts,

    Thank You,
    Bobby.





    2010 fotos de amor y desamor. amor amor y desamor. Amor y desamor
  • Amor y desamor



  • sanju
    08-31 12:10 PM
    I think we all should VOTE in this poll.

    You will waste your time if you vote in Lou Dobbs polls. His pools are rigged. These polls start in the loo as they begin by giving 100,000 votes to his ideological point of view and 0 votes in support of the opposite view. Hence the disclaimer to the pools. I suggest that we simply ignore him and don't participate in his pool. It would be one less human being giving Lou Dobbs no value, making him inconsequential one person at a time.



    more...


    amor y desamor. frases de amor y desamor.
  • frases de amor y desamor.



  • copsmart
    02-20 06:47 PM
    I think your wage is high, because you are in EB2 category.

    In other words, the job for which your labor was applied required a higher education or experience. Your employer has to come up with such strong requirements to put you in the EB2 category. But what it does is, it will bump up your prevailing wage.

    I had a similar situation where my boss gave a big list of requirements, which smacked my prevailing wage to a higher number. My attorney tried to talk into my employer, that GC is for a future job and they don�t have to worry about it now. But my employer said, they can�t promise to pay that salary, even if it is going to be after several years. Although, in my case the difference between the GC wage and my current salary wasn�t very high.

    So, my attorney and my boss went back and forth several times before they came up with a job requirement that works for me and my employer.

    In your case, at least your employer agreed to pay the salary or they have no concerns. So, you don�t have to worry about it now, because GC is for a future job.

    BTW, do not jeopardize your job by asking for such a huge raise in this tough economic times. If you are still so worried, try to find a job that pays your GC salary and use AC21 to change your job.

    I would say, just hang in there, because the job market is really tight.

    All,

    My PERM labor was filed in Dec 2006. I didn't know much about all the technicalities in that process. I found today, from the flcdatacenter website, my labor petition number and was shocked to see the wage mentioned in there is "50.34", "Hr". I assume thats the pay I would get if I get the GC. My current pay is 60K/year. I have approved I-140 and have also applied my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco.
    I am now heart broken since I am not sure if I would ever get the GC cause the wage mentioned in LC and what I am getting right now has huge difference.
    What can I do at this point of time? Any suggestion would be helpful to me.

    Thank you.





    hair 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor amor y desamor. amor y desamor.
  • amor y desamor.



  • psk79
    06-06 02:31 AM
    Don't worry. You should have signed on teh signature waiver section so that they leave it int he mail box. I signed it but still it was received by some uscis person with a different mail box. But mine reached there on 30th and just yesterday my checks are cashed. Looks like there are a ton of applicants, so be ready for some receipting delays...



    more...


    amor y desamor. 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor
  • 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor



  • garybanz
    02-13 01:33 PM
    "US govt to scrap all employment based green card applications"
    Sounds like a cruel joke today but this could be a reality tomorrow...





    hot 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor Teddy amor y desamor. fotos de amor y desamor. imagenes de amor y desamor
  • fotos de amor y desamor. imagenes de amor y desamor



  • sss2000
    10-30 04:16 PM
    I want to donate about 6400 miles I have on delta. Does anybody know how can I do that?



    more...


    house amor y desamor ♥ amor y desamor. amor y desamor
  • amor y desamor



  • gsc999
    01-18 02:09 PM
    waiting, just sent you a pm with details.

    Guys, couple of things:

    - If you are trying to join the Nor. Cal. Yahoo group, please include your phone number in your request.
    - I have added a poll to get a better idea on the number of people
    - Feel free to bring your spouse/kids/friends to this event

    Cheers!





    tattoo 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor amor y desamor. frases de amor y desamor
  • frases de amor y desamor



  • Waitingnvain
    07-31 09:04 PM
    H visa by nature is dual intent. One does not lose it after getting EAD.



    more...


    pictures Historia De Amor O Desamor amor y desamor. amor y desamor. imagenes de amor y desamor; imagenes de amor y desamor
  • amor y desamor. imagenes de amor y desamor; imagenes de amor y desamor



  • piyu7444
    05-06 03:05 AM
    Folks,

    I received a Transfer notice today for both me and my wife suggesting that our I-485 petitions have been transferred to the local USCIS office. Below is the exact message.

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On April 30, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    From what I could find through browsing through various forums is that usually one ends up getting an interview when this happens. Does anybody have any other thoughts? or has anybody received a similar notice recently?

    To get an answer just visit this thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=339084#post339084





    dresses fotos de amor y desamor. imagenes de amor y desamor amor y desamor. frases de amor y desamor
  • frases de amor y desamor



  • go_gc_way
    05-23 10:22 PM
    A job well done Salil Pradhan ..

    I think , Article rightly points out .. "We all have a tremendous sense of insecurity and uncertainty about the future".



    more...


    makeup frases de amor y desamor. amor y desamor. amor y desamor ♥
  • amor y desamor ♥



  • ingegarcia
    08-29 01:57 PM
    I think an MBA will not help you becasue STEM is for Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, not for business.





    girlfriend frases de amor y desamor amor y desamor. amor y desamor. fotos de amor y desamor.
  • amor y desamor. fotos de amor y desamor.



  • Libra
    09-26 12:17 PM
    No, I got my EAD approved and still waiting on I-140 approval from NSC.

    I also filed with NSC and just finished my FP yesterday. I am still waiting for my EAD and AP. Does your I-140 needs to be approved first before you get your EAD and AP?





    hairstyles 50 Dichos Amor y Desamor amor y desamor. Palabras Clave: Amor y Desamor
  • Palabras Clave: Amor y Desamor



  • desigun
    04-26 05:41 PM
    Only yesterday i called up to check for my mom, who will be coming to US from India. The CS rep clearly told me that she is allowed 2 X 50 lbs and 1 Carry on (18lbs) in her journey.





    anilsal
    01-20 08:56 PM
    A passport is provided to an individual as a sign of his citizenship.

    I wonder why they are doing 1 year passports.





    shantak
    04-29 02:19 PM
    You are missing a point here. I am on H1 through another desi firm. I stayed with them for 3 years and now my extension is coming up.My spouse's PD is May 2006 , his I-140 is approved and luckily he was able to apply for AOS last year during July fiasco. So I was able to apply for AOS as derivative on his 485. But because it is advisable that to maintain non-immigrant status while our AOS is pending I am confused whether to extend my H1 through my employer or use EAD that I got through my spouse. As you all know being able to apply for aos was very lucky opportunity last year and I do not want to mess up my aos application in anyway. I am concerned that if I am not able to respond to RFE in my H1 extension , it will affect my aos if they dig up my past.

    I would not get too much worried, firstly apply for H1 extension, if by any chance you get an RFE and if you think you will not be able to answer it then withdraw the petition and shift to EAD.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment